Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a couple Ukrainian and Russian friends/acquaintances.  They gave me similar opinions and the Ukrainian moved to Poland with his family a couple years back because he could no longer stand that shithole.    The few Russian I worked with and became friends with one of them are great guys.

We cannot generalize.  Otherwise Americans should be viewed as being the bottom of the food chain for having a senile pedophile as president, something that CoC does not let me describe as VP,  a gang of robbers and other types of vile criminals running the country and still meddling in other countries' affairs, for this gang's interests, not the country's.

View Quote

You know a couple of expats so you’re telling someone with a Russian spouse about Russia?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That was one that we knew. How many others were censored?

Again, not saying there isn't a war, but the extension of it, who is doing what, and let alone its true causes are still very far from clear.

View Quote

Putin told you why. We’re you not listening? They attacked because they don’t believe Ukraine is a legitimate nation and believe it belongs to them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I fixed it for you.  What is it with all these numbnuts erroneously and deliberately conflating Russians and Communists?  There are probably more fucking Communists here in the US than in Russia for fuck's sake.  Just go to a Union hall or a Democrat Party event to find all you want.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You trust "CIA" satellite images? how about the Russian POWs shot in the legs and some shot in the head?

Commercial images. And good RussiansCommies aren’t born, they are made.

I fixed it for you.  What is it with all these numbnuts erroneously and deliberately conflating Russians and Communists?  There are probably more fucking Communists here in the US than in Russia for fuck's sake.  Just go to a Union hall or a Democrat Party event to find all you want.  

I said Russians and I meant Russians.

DPR and LPR are Russian AND communist btw.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Putin told you why. We’re you not listening? They attacked because they don’t believe Ukraine is a legitimate nation and believe it belongs to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, not saying there isn't a war, but the extension of it, who is doing what, and let alone its true causes are still very far from clear.

Now we believe Putin?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No shit. Think that’s probably enough tard jousting for the evening.
View Quote

twitter twat tards getting their evidence from other twitter twat tards...

pretending they are important OSINT analysts

then having a big 1500 page party in arfcom

......wish this was some fallacy, but sadly it is not
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yours has to be a Shareblue shill account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t bother @Coax half of GD still think Khrushchev is still running the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall is still up.

Make no mistake. The same people who dragged us into war in Iraq are trying to drag us into war with Russia.

TC

Putin aspires to become the czar and restart the Cold War.

Yours has to be a Shareblue shill account.

How far has the right fallen that someone who believes himself right of center should think the intellectual capacity to read a translation of Putins speeches and understand his words must belong to the left?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’m not advocating for it but I understand how a military might look at that 40 year old civilian as a future threat he is permitted to return to Ukrainian government because of the policy of the Ukrainian government.

The war crimes here will in all likelihood never be addressed much less prosecuted unless the Russian government collapses.  That is a clear measure of their resolve and one that needs to be understood by the rest of the world.

I do look at this as a clear indication that the Russian government and the Russian military command have abandoned any concept of legal warfare and will be returning to the dark roots of warfare to break the UA, the Ukrainian government, and the Ukrainian people.  The world either needs to acknowledge they really meant never again and get serious, or our grandchildren will be reading about second Holocaust.

View Quote

Arming members of the public does nothing to alter the status of members of the public. Oh, and you think that Russian servicemen watch the news or are given information by their officers? That’s funny.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There's at least one more possibility, Ukrainians using this to settle scores, there's factions that hate each other, could be the pro Ukraines killed the pro Russians, the pro Russia side killed the pro Ukraine side. Could be innocent bystanders caught in the fighting. Could be the Russians picked some civilians and clapped them for the hell of it. Neither one of us knows, that's for sure and probably never know.
View Quote

It’s possible that you’re throwing up these smoke screens because a GRU officer has compromising video of you with a man. It’s possible, but we’ll never know.

See how that works?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Now we believe Putin?
View Quote

Have you ever read Mein Kampf?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

I’m really struggling with the realization that half of Americans really are below average.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we believe Putin?

so you believe everything Hitler said too
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At this point I'm quite sure Russian troops invaded Ukrainian soil.

Everything else, I am leery to believe, and unwilling to make any particular claims abut what has or has not happened.

Ask me again in 20 years. Maybe we'll know then. Fog of War is real, and in full effect right now.
View Quote

This. Ive seen video of RU guys getting shot in the legs...video where RU guys could have caused a ton of civilian casualties and justbdrove away.
UK Gov has been proven corrupt...as has our own Gov....at this point I feel like its a lone wolf villain vs. a global villian. No idea other than I don't trust a GOV that will rig the election of POTUS.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You also glossed over the part where actual intel analysts with actual access to actual classified data told those twitter twat tards they were getting it right for the most part.  Pretty certain that is not a dynamic you have experienced.  Ever.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

so you believe everything Hitler said too
View Quote

People will tell you what they are going to do and why, if you listen.

Why do you believe Russia invaded Ukraine?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm really struggling with the realization that half of Americans really are below average.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

I'm really struggling with the realization that half of Americans really are below average.

Actually, you are struggling with much more than that...
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There's at least one more possibility, Ukrainians using this to settle scores, there's factions that hate each other, could be the pro Ukraines killed the pro Russians, the pro Russia side killed the pro Ukraine side. Could be innocent bystanders caught in the fighting. Could be the Russians picked some civilians and clapped them for the hell of it. Neither one of us knows, that's for sure and probably never know.
View Quote

Of course. Anybody familiar with the geopolitics of the area knows that the Ukrainians are not a monolith by any stretch. There are "autonomous regions" in part of the country, which given former SSRs means trouble. There are plenty of groups that don't like each other. It would be impossible to identify who killed who, when,  and why.

I think the difference is that some of us recognize that we cannot differentiate accurate information from propaganda. As such, we're under no obligation to take sides. Others have made this point - we don't know and we're never going to know so it's pointless to even try.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Of course. Anybody familiar with the geopolitics of the area knows that the Ukrainians are not a monolith by any stretch. There are "autonomous regions" in part of the country, which given former SSRs means trouble. There are plenty of groups that don't like each other. It would be impossible to identify who killed who, when,  and why.

I think the difference is that some of us recognize that we cannot differentiate accurate information from propaganda. As such, we're under no obligation to take sides. Others have made this point - we don't know and we're never going to know so it's pointless to even try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Can't know, do nothing" is not a viable geopolitical strategy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Threads like this are so curious. I understand there are a bunch of people that support Russia and Putin, but I can't figure out why. Why would anybody believe Russian propaganda?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Actually, you are struggling with much more than that...
View Quote

Mostly struggling to understand why conservatives would be Russian nationalists, given the fundamental incompatibility of that culture with freedom or anything else that is central to traditional American culture.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can rephrase anything to sound stupid. Too bad you don't even understand the information you're looking at.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Now we believe Putin?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we believe Putin?

When what he SAYS coincides with his ACTIONS then yes, you should believe him.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is one autonomous region that Ukrainian law recognizes. It’s occupied by Russia and Russia claims it as a part of Russia proper.

It’s plain that you can’t now and will never know anything, but that’s not a realistic position for most other people to hold for themselves.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s possible that you’re throwing up these smoke screens because a GRU officer has compromising video of you with a man. It’s possible, but we’ll never know.

See how that works?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that works?

He can't prove it GRU doesn't have said pictures. We'll have to wait for an independent 3rd party investigation, until then I refuse to believe it doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You also glossed over the part where actual intel analysts with actual access to actual classified data told those twitter twat tards they were getting it right for the most part.  Pretty certain that is not a dynamic you have experienced.  Ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't fit his narrative
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He can't prove it GRU doesn't have said pictures. We'll have to wait for an independent 3rd party investigation, until then I refuse to believe it doesn't exist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that works?

Define "independent".  Also, define "3rd party".  Also, define "investigation".
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that works?

Can't ever know, so won't try. I'll just keep believing and disbelieving whatever I want.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

what narrative? arfcom twitter twat tards thinking they are OSINT intelligence analysts? you get the intel from facebook too? LOL

i suggest you should go straight to reputable sources for information and apply critical thinking; it's what I do
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Can't ever know, so won't try. I'll just keep believing and disbelieving whatever I want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that works?

Based.  NPCmeme.jpg
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

what narrative? arfcom twitter twat tards thinking they are OSINT intelligence analysts? you get the intel from facebook too? LOL

i suggest you should go straight to reputable sources for information and apply critical thinking; it's what I do
View Quote

What reputable sources do you recommend?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reread the post I quoted and think on it. Then try again. Or don't.

I notice youve never directly responded to that bit of information that's been presented multiple times.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I notice youve never directly responded to that bit of information that's been presented multiple times.
View Quote

you are going in circles in a fit of cognitive dissonance
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're avoiding answering simple and direct questions.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao.

You're ignoring important parts of posts and focusing on Twitter, meanwhile you've been told so many times exactly what we're talking about....but then you come straight back to "Twitter Twitter Twitter" and say I'm the one going in circles.

Classic.

Have you already forgotten that initially you said we can't really know anything and then miraculously you changed the argument to say oh well. Obviously the Russians did that. We don't need OSINT to know that.
Lol.

Cognitive dissonance indeed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you seek actual reputable open source intel, I can suggest first starting with ISW for their "Russian Offensive Campaign Assessments" that are published daily. You will find good synopsis on how everything is progressing.

edit: it is actual legitimate open source intel. not twitter twat OSINTbro junk
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you seek actual reputable open source intel, I can suggest first starting with ISW for their "Russian Offensive Campaign Assessments" that are published daily. You will find good synopsis on how everything is progressing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep glossing over the part where the legit Intel guys say the osint bros are pretty damn accurate.

You can't have it both ways.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"Can't know, do nothing" is not a viable geopolitical strategy.
View Quote

Lol what geopolitical strategy are you forming?  More ZOG expansion
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You keep glossing over the part where the legit Intel guys say the osint bros are pretty damn accurate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’m sure there are, but it’s mostly muh msm programmed virtue signals. Hell my great grandmother was from the Ukraine.. and I could give a fuck to be honest.

Screen name?  Who doesn’t love yankee transplants

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/463094/25C53101-BB7C-4C67-873E-0D0D7100210D_jpe-2338262.JPG
View Quote

Same here. My great grandmother was sent here as a teenager by her father who stayed behind in the White army to kill Bolsheviks until he likely eventually caught a bullet. I wish the Ukrainian people luck in repelling the Russians AND hopefully dealing with their incredibly corrupt criminal government. I have one son currently serving in the US military (pretty much every male that has descended from my great grandmother has served this nation), one of draft age and another one who will be of that age very soon. It is absolutely 100% not our fight there and anyone who wants to beat the war drums from the comfort and safety of their living room couch while watching the brainwashing MSM and wants to send my boys and others kids to fight in the meat grinder cess pool of eastern Europe can go fuck themselves. Go volunteer yourselves if fighting in a war that doesn't pose an existential threat to the United States is so important.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them
View Quote

LOL.

Edit: Never has a thread so clearly illustrated: "You get the GD you deserve."

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them

Lmao, no.
They can name themselves if they wish. Probably the same type of guys that do the ISW website which is the same fucking link I gave you earlier that you ignored, but now you say is good.

Here's a thought. Compare ISW to osint bros, then come back here and apologize for acting like an ass and admit you were wrong.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lmao, no.
They can name themselves if they wish. Probably the same type of guys that do the ISW website which is the same fucking link I gave you earlier that you ignored, but now you say is good.

Here's a thought. Compare ISW to osint bros, then come back here and apologize for acting like an ass and admit you were wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them

Lmao, no.

provide some examples or links where "legit intel guys" are endorsing twitter OSINT_bros.

...otherwise you are just spewing hearsay; which you seem to do often
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

provide some examples or links where "legit intel guys" are endorsing twitter OSINT_bros.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them

Lmao, no.

Go in the military forum and you'll see it. I can't bring it over here. It's far from hearsay.

I do often huh? Name one time or you're just spreading hearsay which you seem to do often.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"legit intel guys"......

who are they? name them

Lmao, no.

Rhetorically I ask, did it escape your notice that people with legit credentials deliberately discuss this stuff in areas that you do not have access to specifically to escape the kind of SNR you're bringing to the discussion?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Now we believe Putin?

Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

OUCH!!!! That one is gonna' leave a mark!!

Oh for good reading...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Rhetorically I ask, did it escape your notice that people with legit credentials deliberately discuss this stuff in areas that you do not have access to specifically to escape the kind of SNR you're bringing to the discussion?
View Quote

"legit intel guys" are hanging their hats and reputations on endorsing amateur twitter OSINTs; in private channels of arfcom while violating tenets of their top secret clearance

......talk about being deluded
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"legit intel guys" are hanging their hats and reputations on endorsing amateur twitter OSINTs; in private channels of arfcom while violating tenets of their top secret clearance

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus dude. There's absolutely nothing wrong with guys in the know saying something that is UNCLASS is correct. YOU said they're "hanging their hat" but that's made up bullshit by you.
They didn't endorse either, they merely said that certain osint accounts on Twitter are pretty accurate.
Stop changing the argument.

You have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about, and you're making a fool of yourself.

Many of the mil guys there know each other irl and all are vetted as actual mil by site staff that is also mil.

You're hopelessly fucking ignorant.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Jesus dude. There's absolutely nothing wrong with guys in the know saying something that is UNCLASS is correct. YOU said they're "hanging their hat" but that's made up bullshit by you.
They didn't endorse either, they merely said that certain osint accounts on Twitter are pretty accurate.

You have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about, and you're making a fool of yourself.

Many of the mil guys there know each other irl and all are vetted as actual mil by site staff that is also mil.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

bellingcat is also gtg
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top