BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

the SoS is cherry picking what to release to make her position look stronger. so far they've released all the blue areas of maricopa county(where I live) and hobbs doesn't have much of a lead. the red areas will be 2:1 for Lake and she'll take this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's just amazing how the Democrats are willing to embarrass us in front of the world so Kari Lake can't have an election night celebration. That's all this is.

With the percent tally in the %80+ level now, and the secret weapon gem of a county that's supposed to blow it out for Lake, moving more and more AGAINST Lake as that tally continues to accumulate - I would start being more concerned about looking for the receipts to that champagne, more than irked that it's warm now....

We'll see - supposedly all the remaining votes are going to heavier for Lake.  There's fuck-all trending of the data progression behavior consistent with that, but that's what everyone here is saying, who know AZ better than I do.

the SoS is cherry picking what to release to make her position look stronger. so far they've released all the blue areas of maricopa county(where I live) and hobbs doesn't have much of a lead. the red areas will be 2:1 for Lake and she'll take this

Thanks for the higher resolution and basis for the optimism.  So often I see unfounded optimism at times like this, that I generally don't take it seriously.  But it's good to see you are following some of the particulars and have real reason to still think this is still happening.   If so, they really are shit-stains, as a delay this long and lead this much, will absolutely create a shadow of legitimacy when the finally get around to putting in all the votes... eventually.  While I tend to doubt most conspiracy thoughts, it's kind of difficult not to have a pause on this one; if this is playing out like you say.  

Unfortunately, at this stage, I still have doubts that Lake is going to make it.  I look forward to celebrating with you and the good folks of AZ and being shown my doubts are in error.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:50:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Thanks for the higher resolution and basis for the optimism.  So often I see unfounded optimism at times like this, that I generally don't take it seriously.  But it's good to see you are following some of the particulars and have real reason to still think this is still happening.   If so, they really are shit-stains, as a delay this long and lead this much, will absolutely create a shadow of legitimacy when the finally get around to putting in all the votes... eventually.  While I tend to doubt most conspiracy thoughts, it's kind of difficult not to have a pause on this one; if this is playing out like you say.  

Unfortunately, at this stage, I still have doubts that Lake is going to make it.  I look forward to celebrating with you and the good folks of AZ and being shown my doubts are in error.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's just amazing how the Democrats are willing to embarrass us in front of the world so Kari Lake can't have an election night celebration. That's all this is.

With the percent tally in the %80+ level now, and the secret weapon gem of a county that's supposed to blow it out for Lake, moving more and more AGAINST Lake as that tally continues to accumulate - I would start being more concerned about looking for the receipts to that champagne, more than irked that it's warm now....

We'll see - supposedly all the remaining votes are going to heavier for Lake.  There's fuck-all trending of the data progression behavior consistent with that, but that's what everyone here is saying, who know AZ better than I do.

the SoS (now running for governor) and the republican maricopa board of supervisors were all involved in the 2020 steal and are all neck deep in this as well. Kari knew all this before hand and has a shit ton of lawyers running around watching everything. there may have been something they over looked, but I'd say she's a lot more prepared for what was going to happen than T$ was. Also her strategy of having most of her voters wait till ED most likely threw a massive wrench into hobbs's steal effort because they had no idea what sort of a turn out to mitigate for. hence the large %age of malfunctioning tabulators on ED to try and blunt the vote totals
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Republicans need to learn how to harvest ballots.  Churches would be a great place to start.
View Quote

Most GOPrs wouldn't ever hand one over to a stranger even if it was legal to do so, this is all baked into why the Democrats love it so much as it benefits them almost exclusively. The ghettos and exploiting immigrant communities is where they do this at.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you referring to the count at the top? The Dems get to include the two independents in their count. If they were honest(yeah right) the R's would have controlled the senate last term> The I's should not be allowed to vote for the Dem majority leader. Just my opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are you referring to the count at the top? The Dems get to include the two independents in their count. If they were honest(yeah right) the R's would have controlled the senate last term> The I's should not be allowed to vote for the Dem majority leader. Just my opinion.

They are showing AZ as taken by Dems.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Most GOPrs wouldn't ever hand one over to a stranger even if it was legal to do so, this is all baked into why the Democrats love it so much as it benefits them almost exclusively. The ghettos and exploiting immigrant communities is where they do this at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Republicans need to learn how to harvest ballots.  Churches would be a great place to start.

They need to play the same games in those ghettos and immigrant communities to the full extent that it is legal. No they won't do as well as the democrats but it might not be useless either.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I have no words. It is over.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

The two independents voted the democratic line, so they were on that side of the isle. The party sets the rules for voting for their leader, I think, so that is what happens.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They need to play the same games in those ghettos and immigrant communities to the full extent that it is legal. No they won't do as well as the democrats but it might not be useless either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Legally for sure, it should have been done in a few states by now but the shit leadership at the top of the GOP seems to like doing nothing more than trying to win elections.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are severely underestimating the common sense of the average voter.

Show up to a church with a pastor there and every member would hand over their ballot
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I have zero expectation she will win. Mark Kelly has already been declared the winner in the Senate race and I seriously doubt there are that many split ballots. They can keep counting until the cows come home but there is a steadfast rule that holds true at least 80% of the time: if a Democrat is behind while they are still counting votes, the Democrat will win. If the Republican is behind while they are still counting votes, the Republican will lose. Al Gore would have been President if not for the Supreme Court calling a halt to repeated counting.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the Senate.  The dems did win that seat.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have zero expectation she will win. Mark Kelly has already been declared the winner in the Senate race and I seriously doubt there are that many split ballots. They can keep counting until the cows come home but there is a steadfast rule that holds true at least 80% of the time: if a Democrat is behind while they are still counting votes, the Democrat will win. If the Republican is behind while they are still counting votes, the Republican will lose. Al Gore would have been President if not for the Supreme Court calling a halt to repeated counting.
View Quote

the only person that can call kelly the winner is katie hobbs. has she done that or is it the ap or some other commie media outlet doing it?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#13]
We need Kari to win because there is no way R voters voted for Kari Lake AND Mark Kelly.  The margin of difference is too high.  You don't get MAGA voting for MAGA and Mark Kelly.

Lastly, we need her in Arizona to fix all the shit like DeSantis did for FL.  The reason why FL was a red wave was because there was no bullshit shenanigans.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Isn’t Arizona housing market bad? Or are things in general so good that Arizona doesn’t sweat having so many Democrats in office? https://fortune.com/2022/10/22/housing-outlook-cities-where-prices-have-fallen-most/amp/
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Isn’t Arizona housing market bad? Or are things in general so good that Arizona doesn’t swear having so many Democrats in office?
View Quote

Ton of people moved here for cheap housing / cost of living, housing isn't cheap anymore (still is to Californians apparently) and cost of living is rising exponentially.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We need Kari to win because there is no way R voters voted for Kari Lake AND Mark Kelly.  The margin of difference is too high.  You don't get MAGA voting for MAGA and Mark Kelly.

Lastly, we need her in Arizona to fix all the shit like DeSantis did for FL.  The reason why FL was a red wave was because there was no bullshit shenanigans.
View Quote
It's obvious the dems focused their fraud efforts on certain races and tried to leave a little bit on the bone to appease the "red wave" hype. They couldn't go all out like they do during a presidential election.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Another thing to point out

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru

@Garrett_Archer

5h
I didn't think I would have to say it but this does not deviate from past elections. County tabulates first in first out. South Phoenix is closer to MCTEC. It's that simple.

There is no intentional "slow walking" of GOP heavy vote centers. They are in the suburbs and exurbs.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

@Garrett_Archer

5h
I didn't think I would have to say it but this does not deviate from past elections. County tabulates first in first out. South Phoenix is closer to MCTEC. It's that simple.

There is no intentional "slow walking" of GOP heavy vote centers. They are in the suburbs and exurbs.
View Quote

I guess everyone just assumed that giga-karen hobbs was doing it on purpose because she gives off the vibe that she's a mean spiteful vindictive bitch who hates the pretty popular cheerleader type
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, you get the practice outlawed. There’s no way to compete with their malfeasance, you take it off the table completely
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I guess everyone just assumed that giga-karen hobbs was doing it on purpose because she gives off the vibe that she's a mean spiteful vindictive bitch who hates the pretty popular cheerleader type
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Garrett_Archer

5h

Speaking of mean and vindictive, was there any visible support of Kari Lake by the McCain-ites or Ducey, Robson, etc?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, you get the practice outlawed. There’s no way to compete with their malfeasance, you take it off the table completely
View Quote

Yes, because Dems care about the law.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's already outlawed, the dems just don't care. they see themselves as morally right therefore it's OK to do it
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Speaking of mean and vindictive, was there any visible support of Kari Lake by the McCain-ites or Ducey, Robson, etc?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Garrett_Archer

5h

zero
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Garrett_Archer

5h

Oh, you mean the Ducey that certified the 2020 election and gave Hobbs a fist bump about it literally while the state legislature was holding hearings about voter fraud?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And once it's already in place, how does one go about that?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Clearly there was, as she is quite a bit closer then the senate race with the ballots they have already counted.

I don't know if she'll win or not, I'm skeptical with the fraud games democrats play and the dragged out count but there is obviously a lot more votes for Lake then Masters.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t have a hard time believing in a number of people voting Lake/Kelly.

Kelly’s whole campaign never says the word “Democrat”, and mostly consists of footage of him in an AF or NASA uniform while talking about “reaching across the aisle” and how he’s not going to take away social security and Medicare. It’s a brilliant advertising campaign to pander to the elderly and the uninformed. Masters’ campaign sucked and did nothing to counter all the smear ads against him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#28]
After watching interviews, the daily polls, and news outlets, if there was one race that I would have bet money on, it would be Kari Lake beating Katie Hobbs.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Dem fraudsters saw the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

it's already outlawed, the dems just don't care. they see themselves as morally right therefore it's OK to do it
View Quote

Sanctuary city
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#31]
There's like 200k GOP ballots that need to be cured. DM me if you want to help, and I'll try to get you a contact number to help.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Kelly’s whole campaign never says the word “Democrat”, and mostly consists of footage of him in an AF or NASA uniform while talking about “reaching across the aisle” and how he’s not going to take away social security and Medicare. It’s a brilliant advertising campaign to pander to the elderly and the uninformed. Masters’ campaign sucked and did nothing to counter all the smear ads against him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What Republican bills did he sign onto again?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Hearing there was just a drop that Kari barely won - 52% - 48%. Looking for link.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#34]
The gap widens…

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#35]
This one isn’t over yet.

The Maricopa County Election officials expect to finish on Thursday. This ain’t close to done.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This one isn’t over yet.

The Maricopa County Election officials expect to finish on Thursday. This ain’t close to done.
View Quote

The issue is that the delays are giving them too many opportunities to cheat enough to win. Every day this goes on, the worse it gets. They're already declaring winners without finishing the counts.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hearing there was just a drop that Kari barely won - 52% - 48%. Looking for link.
View Quote

That's not what I'm seeing.  As of a few minutes ago, 88% of vote is in and Kari is behind by over a point, and growing.  That's a lot of ground to make up.  I'm thinking AZ may be well on it's way for taxpayer funded illegal immigrant sex-change operations on-demand and free cell-phones with data-plans; is what it's looking like to me right now.  All the positive talk of uncounted ballot boxes full of R votes, ain't showing up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:06:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's not what I'm seeing.  As of a few minutes ago, 88% of vote is in and Kari is behind by over a point, and growing.  That's a lot of ground to make up.  I'm thinking AZ may be well on it's way for taxpayer funded illegal immigrant sex-change operations on-demand and free cell-phones with data-plans; is what it's looking like to me right now.  All the positive talk of uncounted ballot boxes full of R votes, ain't showing up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THey don't want her fucking with the election machine in AZ.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None. I didn’t say otherwise. But it’s hard to deny that he had a better funded campaign, more cleverly designed to appeal to low information voters.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah - the media is playing the game.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should have stuck to the machine she knew best...

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I see the criminal supporters are out to gloat on another steal.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Y'all made the bed.

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There's like 200k GOP ballots that need to be cured. DM me if you want to help, and I'll try to get you a contact number to help.
View Quote

Thats complete bullshit, 200k means someone needs to be in handcuffs.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Y'all made the bed.

https://i.imgur.com/k8e4zBJ.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y'all made the bed.

Your still not human.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:38:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/fVYkSvF.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spoken like a true liberal.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The gap widens…

View Quote

Lake said on Tucker twice..100% she will win.

Looks like she'll go the way of the Krackin
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:47:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, this places blows my mind sometimes.

Some of you clearly got lost on the way to DU.

Maybe I read your comment wrong, sure hope so.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
After watching interviews, the daily polls, and news outlets, if there was one race that I would have bet money on, it would be Kari Lake beating Katie Hobbs.
View Quote
This. Hobbs has to be one of the stupidest sounding person I've seen in front of a camera. She reminds of that idiot woman that accused Brent Kavanaugh of groping her.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Y'all made the bed.

View Quote

WTF is wrong with you?

Oh that's right your allegiance is with your chosen country flag.

If you're currently there, maybe you should plan on staying, you fit in perfectly.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top