Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I kinda don't get why Binger was so adamant about getting the drone video in when Kyle said he raised his gun during his defenses direct.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not what I saw/heard. He only threatened to declair mistrial with prejudice IF the DA kept up whatever he was doing is how I heard it. I remember because I kept thinking "why didnt he ask for a mistrial right then and there???!"

View Quote

I remember this as well, but I think during the arguments the prosecution was filibustering, trying to massage the court with his slimy arguments.  With the time running late, I think the judge wanted to cool off before hammering out a mistrial then and there. It’s my understanding the bald defense attorney (not a slam, I don’t recall his name) suggested they would file that motion officially with the court asking for a mistrial with prejudice.

If defense rests tomorrow, it’s possible the judge could rule on the defense motion to declare a mistrial/prejudice.  Everyone goes home for the weekend, justice upheld.

Wishful thinking on my part, unfortunately, although I pray that happens.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Watching this trial is absolutely infuriating.  It is clear that the left does not even acknowledge the right to self defense.  We are supposed to stand by while cities are burned to the ground and let them murder us.  The behavior of the prosecution on this case is disgusting.  It was all I could do not to smash my tv while watching it.  It is obvious that this is about nothing more than politics.

Some will say it was poor judgement on his part to be there.  Probably, considering the current political climate.  However he is an idealistic kid who wanted to help people.  17 year olds like him were what built this country.  17 year old kids helped storm the beaches of Normandy.

It is a sad state of affairs in our society that when the commie mobs came to burn our cities that it was left to a 17 year old kid to stand up to them because our political leaders and law enforcement abandoned us.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not the only one on trial, we all are on trial and our ability to defend ourselves from commie mobs.  This is a political persecution that reaches far beyond one kid.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I kinda don't get why Binger was so adamant about getting the drone video in when Kyle said he raised his gun during his defenses direct.
View Quote

+1

Zimiski stepped towards KR from between the cars and instructed Rosenbaum to “get him and kill him” as testified by Kyle.  It would seem likely that KR would instinctively bring his rifle to bear on Zimiski if Zimiski had his gun out while approaching KR.  I thought Kyle already admitted to this during direct, but I didn’t rewatch it.

Then... KR already testified he pointed his rifle at Rosenbaum and it did not deter the charge.  KR retreated again until the he was cornered, turning around finally shooting the attacker who was close enough to grab his rifle.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This whole ordeal is opinions..   For fucks sake.
View Quote

Yup. Like assholes, everyone has one.
I have no idea what will happen. I am usually wrong when predicting trials and elections.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope the use of force expert is really really fucking good.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty good article here...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/the_rittenhouse_case_highlights_tyrannical_prosecutors.html

The only reasonable conclusions are that Graveley brought this case (1) to punish Rittenhouse for defending himself and (2) to nullify the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms in self-defense. And indeed, in his comments today to the Judge, ADA Binger admitted the latter. This, from Andrew Branca, recounting at Legal Insurrection what happened at the trial yesterday

Binger took this opportunity to assure the judge that as far as the prosecution was concerned, Kyle very much was on trial for poor judgment, as it was of the state’s theory of the case that none of these shootings would have occurred but for Kyle’s poor judgment of going to Kenosha that night with an AR.
View Quote

As many have said here, Kyle isn't the only one on trial here.  The second amendment and our right of self defense is the real target.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down on the Stand. But What Really Happened?
Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down on the Stand. But What Really Happened?

Not Everyone Understands Why Judge Schroeder Is So Mad
Not Everyone Understands Why Judge Schroeder Is So Mad
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That is the good Baldwin who is not related to the Baldwins.
View Quote

what sucks about being a Baldwin

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD4RiWuVEAMYqR9?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
So most cities in America. They want you unarmed and defenseless. Every leftists statement goes back to this.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

For what? Shooting people who attacked him?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the feds can still charge and it isn't double jeopardy because they'll be looking at a different 'scope' on the federal level.

I'm worried they'll go after him next.

For what? Shooting people who attacked him?

No minorities were injured.

Sans unknown pronoun pronouncements.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because he's basically antifa?

A lot of Binger's attitude seemed to just line up with antifa.
View Quote

Because the whole trial is about as BLM as the DNC Candidate for Vice President claiming she's proud of Jacob Blake, because she takes personal pride in a guy she never met raping black women and trying to knife cops.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

except he didn't - he cannot erase the fact that Kyle was being pursued - for what a pat on the back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The DA is doing a very good job of painting Kyle as having murdered an unarmed man.

ETA: I do not think it will resonate with the jury like it does in his own head but the raw facts are what they are.

the raw facts are he killed an unarmed ASSAILANT, not some random unarmed man.

Prosecutor kinda threw that to the wayside with the "he never hit you or touched you in any way".
(again, don't view this through "our" lens. Try to think in simple ways, you know, like a leftist)

except he didn't - he cannot erase the fact that Kyle was being pursued - for what a pat on the back?

Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile, wanted to touch the minor KR. In a really bad way. KR would not let him. LF thinks that's unfair.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:38:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Pedo's last words were "fuck you" as he grabbed the gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pedo's last words were "fuck you" as he grabbed the gun.

Forcible rape is grounds for a self-defense claim.

LittleFinger:" But he had not yet put his penis in you. Why did you feel you needed to shoot him?"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#15]
It'd be a shame if someone put up Rosenbaum is a PEDO posters all along the jury bus route and a few of them happened to see it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:40:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It'd be a shame if someone put up Rosenbaum is a PEDO posters all along the jury bus route and a few of them happened to see it.
View Quote

Lawl... epic
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:48:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's a bluecheck account.
Is Adam the one who played Jayne Cobb on Firefly, and Col John Casey on Chuck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a bluecheck account.
Is Adam the one who played Jayne Cobb on Firefly, and Col John Casey on Chuck?

He was Animal Mother in...what for it...Full Metal Jacket...

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

So he could manipulate the footage to make it look worse than it is
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:52:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Binger was so focused on "Full metal jacket" because all his points were hollow.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#20]
What is the line for the trial? Rittenhouse plus 355/113 points or the State of Wisconsin and give 22/7 points?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:05:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not what I saw/heard. He only threatened to declair mistrial with prejudice IF the DA kept up whatever he was doing is how I heard it. I remember because I kept thinking "why didnt he ask for a mistrial right then and there???!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.

I meant that the defense already moved for a mistrial (with prejudice), not that the judge had granted it... yet.

Defense Moves for Mistrial in Kyle Rittenhouse Case

"The defense in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, moved Wednesday afternoon for a mistrial based on the prosecution’s violations of the defendant’s rights and the judge’s previous rulings about admissible evidence."

Sorry, I should have been more clear.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#22]
ADA was pushing for mistrial to claim victory and 7-figure gig at CNN despite losing on the facts.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:12:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Does the trial continue today? (Veterans Day?)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#24]
I pray everything goes well for Kyle today.  EDIT: Or tomorrow I guess.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I see this going Rittenhouse's way thus far.

People in Wisconsin and every major city with a vocal lefty infested university should prepare accordingly.

AR15's
Med bags
Fire extinguishers
A great helpful attitude
And top notch self defense target discrimination

Group up with autistic photographers and Granbo's. 2019-2020 is ready for a sequel with all the inflation and job loss going on.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
According to this ADA, because I carry a gun, I've completed the "premeditated" part of murder 1 and am just looking someone to complete the second part.
View Quote
In theory the jury instructions should fix this but the fact that he kept repeating similar comments and questions tainted the jury.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

IIRC, court is in session today despite it being Veterans Day.  The judge mentioned near the end of the day if they didn't hold court today, they'd have to have court Saturday to try and meet the courts schedule of this going to the jury by Tuesday.  I think that was when he took the "vote" among the lawyers.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.
View Quote

It puts the heat on the judge, who is older than I, and I'm already past giving a fuck about a bunch of Communists wanting me dead for doing my job.
And if somebody kills a judge for this, there are millions of us who will be hopping mad about it. Now imagine just one of those millions gets testicular cancer and decides ventilating Graveley, Binger, and Grosskreutz would be more fun that having his nuts cut off.

Better would have been looking Binger right in the eye yesterday morning, saying "you did this", and ending the trial right there. Then the commies could hate Binger as much as they hate the judge.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Watching this trial is absolutely infuriating.  It is clear that the left does not even acknowledge the right to self defense.  We are supposed to stand by while cities are burned to the ground and let them murder us.  The behavior of the prosecution on this case is disgusting.  It was all I could do not to smash my tv while watching it.  It is obvious that this is about nothing more than politics.

Some will say it was poor judgement on his part to be there.  Probably, considering the current political climate.  However he is an idealistic kid who wanted to help people.  17 year olds like him were what built this country.  17 year old kids helped storm the beaches of Normandy.

It is a sad state of affairs in our society that when the commie mobs came to burn our cities that it was left to a 17 year old kid to stand up to them because our political leaders and law enforcement abandoned us.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not the only one on trial, we all are on trial and our ability to defend ourselves from commie mobs.  This is a political persecution that reaches far beyond one kid.
View Quote

17 year olds are listed in Federal Law Code as being of age specifically- for official or UNOFFICIAL militia.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:27:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
After what the state tried on cross in this trial, I don't see how he is going to be a helpful state witness in the Ziminsky case.

DeBruin didn't like seeing his town burned to the ground.  He was glad his photos were being used to identify those responsible.  But, when the state comes after you the way they did, even if over some misunderstanding, probably a misunderstanding that could have been easily cleared up if the state's attorneys really cared ... it's understandable for someone to say fuck it all and become very uncooperative.  Especially after seeing how the Car Source Brothers stepped up to the plate.  Having your life destroyed to prosecute someone who vandalized the Car Source place?  Yeah, fuck that.  Good luck, Sam.  Good thing you guys only had, what did you say, $75 thousand dollars in damage?  Yeah, go fuck yourselves if you think my life is worth that.
View Quote
Don't worry, the case against the Ziminski's will be dropped after the Rittenhouse case is over. It only exists so they don't get called in this one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unless Jump Kick was grazed and ran home to have his grams put gauze on it. (no, I don't think JK has a mother)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I hope the Judge dismisses with prejudice for Prosecutorial Misconduct.

Put the Blame SQUARELY where it belongs.  This case should NEVER have been a "case"...

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't have to have gone to Law School to understand that the 5th Amendment right to remain silent is held damn near sacred and that any officer of the court can Never...
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
FUCKING NEVER!!!!

EVER

Imply that remaining silent somehow implies guilt.

You can't say it, you can't imply it, you can't hint at it. You can't in any way throw shade at someone who invokes their 5th Amendment rights.

For an attorney it's right up there with the right to an attorney. If your client doesn't have the right to remain silent you don't have a job anymore.

I could not F'ing Believe the DA went there.

Talk about a legal 3rd' rail you NEVER touch ...

What a Shitbag D.A. and I'm glad the Judge gave him the grief he so richly deserved!

BIGGER_HAMMER    

But unless the judge tosses the case with prejudice the DA gets away with it and could care less about the judge yelling. DA knew the judge didn’t have the nuts to toss the case. Y’all not see what is happening?

I hope the Judge dismisses with prejudice for Prosecutorial Misconduct.

Put the Blame SQUARELY where it belongs.  This case should NEVER have been a "case"...

BIGGER_HAMMER

If the judge was going to toss the case he would have by now. The DA won the showdown if it goes to the jury. He knew the judges hands were tied by how high profile the case was and he could do what he wanted.

So far the DA is going hard in the paint and winning the battle between himself and the court process. He’s gotten two things in front of the jury that the court doesn’t allow and so far has gotten away with it….regardless of the “yelling judge”.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:31:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Unless Jump Kick was grazed and ran home to have his grams put gauze on it. (no, I don't think JK has a mother)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

we would have heard it by now. Dude just decided it was a better idea to remain anonymous. The whole block knows who did it. Don't talk to the police.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

JK has a mama, just no father
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could be.
The ones raised by grandmothers (like maybe Tony Huber) usually have somebody in their life who at least tried.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was.  Small detail.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Could be.
The ones raised by grandmothers (like maybe Tony Huber) usually have somebody in their life who at least tried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be.

Great aunt
He threatened his grandmother with a knife and was put away for it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If the judge was going to toss the case he would have by now. The DA won the showdown if it goes to the jury. He knew the judges hands were tied by how high profile the case was and he could do what he wanted.

So far the DA is going hard in the paint and winning the battle between himself and the court process. He’s gotten two things in front of the jury that the court doesn’t allow and so far has gotten away with it….regardless of the “yelling judge”.
View Quote

Makes no sense.. why would he toss it before the defense has submitted their motion for mistrial?

I'm not saying he will declare a mistrial, just saying your logic is flawed saying if he was going to he'd have done it by now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t do this.  If you are going to commit a felony at least make it count.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And your screenname.  If I shoot a home invader, now I have to worry about the prosecutor bringing up "Sir.  Do you go by the name Giant Pune on arfcom?  And can you please explain to the jury what exactly is a pune?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One note might be "careful what you post on arfcom."

And your screenname.  If I shoot a home invader, now I have to worry about the prosecutor bringing up "Sir.  Do you go by the name Giant Pune on arfcom?  And can you please explain to the jury what exactly is a pune?"

Iirc when blitz308 was involved in a shooting his arfcom posts were located and sifted.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Have you noticed that all those lawyers have multiple bottles of booze visible?  
View Quote
The legal profession has one of if not the highest rate of alcoholism of any job.

Fun fact: On the first day of my law school orientation, we had a picnic at the park. The law school Dean rolled up in his big black Mercedes, popped the trunk and hauled out 3 kegs of beer to get the party started.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly.

He's getting his way and he knows it. And he's looking good on camera, looking to get that sweet CNN "legal analyst" gig.

He's playing everybody for suckers and the defense team isn't doing anything to stop him and the judge has already shown his hand that he won't. Expect more.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Veterans Day is a Federal holiday.

Often NOT a day off for state officials.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The legal profession has one of if not the highest rate of alcoholism of any job.

Fun fact: On the first day of my law school orientation, we had a picnic at the park. The law school Dean rolled up in his big black Mercedes, popped the trunk and hauled out 3 kegs of beer to get the party started.
View Quote

Self leveling suspension FTW. 3 kegs would be child's play for my S500, my wagons, or even my 190E, but 3 would take up the whole trunk in the 190.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I been thinking the same. But also, what can we learn from this guy to stay anonymous?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the FBI (who had very expensive overhead assets on scene) and ATF had no trouble identifying and tracking down Weaponized Autism, but they got nothing on Jumpkick Man?

I call bullshit condition yellow...

I been thinking the same. But also, what can we learn from this guy to stay anonymous?

If I were to guess, I'd say collaborate with ATF/FBI.
There's "unknown" and "known unknown" - probably an informer/asset.
It would explain a lot.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Great aunt
He threatened his grandmother with a knife and was put away for it.
View Quote

I thought he lived with the grandma and brother he threatened with the knife, and grandma's sister who testified recently moved to Kenosha to help take care of grandma, but visited often when he was a child.

I still think "so you're saying he never threatened your sister with a skateboard because there were knives in the house?" was a valid cross-exam question, if the great aunt was on the stand to tell us how he'd never attack people with a weapon and the knife was already proven in court.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

IIRC, court is in session today despite it being Veterans Day.  The judge mentioned near the end of the day if they didn't hold court today, they'd have to have court Saturday to try and meet the courts schedule of this going to the jury by Tuesday.  I think that was when he took the "vote" among the lawyers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The vote was for keeping closing arguments on schedule, with enough time for the rebuttal.  It had nothing to do with Veterans Day.  The question was if they wanted to “guarantee” a Tuesday (or even Monday) finish, they might have to be in court on Saturday.  They decided that there was enough time during regular hours, could finish Tuesday instead of an accelerated Monday schedule, and Saturday would not be needed.

The ADA team were douches  during that segment as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don't drink alcohol myself but in the first week of law school here there you are invited to a University sponsored booze up.

After each lecture from some external prominent fuckwad you also have a minor booze up to mingle.

View Quote

PhD program in accounting, I had a prof who would tell the class (seminar) when and where to meet him in the bar Thursday night. I don't do bars.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.  I'm all for mistrial + prejudice, but if it's declared after the jury delivers a verdict it's going to give the appearance of the judge circumventing the legal system - even if he has every right and it's perfectly legal to do so.  The left will use it to fan the flames and the moronic public will nod and screech and carry it to the streets.

Of course, any outcome that doesn't result in KR going to prison will probably have the same effect, but doing it after the jury verdict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity.  Maybe we need that... I'm not sure which is worse, total collapse or teetering on the edge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judge can order MISTRIAL after jury returns verdict.

Very likely the judge is waiting to see what the jury does before ruling.

Mistrial based on prosecutor's grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It's either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go "lol no, dismissed".

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.

They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.  I'm all for mistrial + prejudice, but if it's declared after the jury delivers a verdict it's going to give the appearance of the judge circumventing the legal system - even if he has every right and it's perfectly legal to do so.  The left will use it to fan the flames and the moronic public will nod and screech and carry it to the streets.

Of course, any outcome that doesn't result in KR going to prison will probably have the same effect, but doing it after the jury verdict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity.  Maybe we need that... I'm not sure which is worse, total collapse or teetering on the edge.

I don't think there is going to be any nationwide riots over this, even if the judge sets aside the verdict (directed verdict.) It was a white kid greasing other white dudes. POCs aren't going to stick their necks out for a couple of ofay fellow travelers.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top