Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Damn. I've had them break skin but never penetrated clothing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a scar on the back of my arm where a 9mm sim embedded itself, after going through my BDU's.  That hurt like a sob.

Damn. I've had them break skin but never penetrated clothing.

There is a reason your generally not supposed to fire them at people closer than 25 feet. You can, but you risk actual injury.

The perpetrator of that safety violation took 3 5.56 sims to the thigh from 20ft.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Trying to think of an analogy to summarize this travesty, this is what I have got:

Prosecutor:  Sir, did you have uninsured motorist insurance at the time of the crash?

Defendant:  I did.

Prosecutor:  So you knew my client would crash his vehicle into your car!

Prosecutor:  Ladies and gentleman of the jury, this proves that the defendant is guilty!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Binger is fast

Oh wait, I got confused with that other guy as the image and likeness is so similar.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Pop Culture is the religion of the left

Many such examples
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has done so several times at this point. It's virtue signalling that he is on 'the right side' of the this. Loads of morons on the left think they are somehow the Rebel Alliance fighting the good fight against the Evil Empire of the right. Somehow they fail to see the logical incongruity of claiming to be the plucky underdogs whilst they control almost every single governmental and societal institution, and the vast majority of the media in the country does nothing but parrot their warped worldview.

Many such examples

They loved and maybe still do love to use harry potter references. In the past they used tolkien references.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Comments are not flying nearly as fast today.  Can someone give a quick recap? I've been teaching all morning.
View Quote

Its been slow today, UOF expert to show how quick it happened, hottie detective up there to show that Kyle did not clear a malfunction and the start of a videographer/commentator thats going to torch Binger.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
With the guy that Kyle shot in the arm telling the court he advanced on Kyle with a Glock and Kyle shot him in self defense, then go through the video frame by frame, how is this trial still going on?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/274924/D8C6D78E-7EC6-44EC-BC3C-A90C09A8F8F7_png-2163115.JPG
View Quote

The same way this whole situation started, people were supposed to allow the riots to occur.  People were supposed to allow the destruction as a form of emotional satisfaction for all the horrible things that have ever happened oppressed people.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GDs mood swings are just as entertaining as the trial lolwtfbbq. GO RAINMAN! to NOT RITTENHOUSE! to HERNANDEZ AND THE JUDGE LOL!

I'd submit the defense has done an excellent. Now we have the jurors watching the DA at his absolute worst in the beginning and at the end of the trial with rittenhouses rather unmemorable testimony in between.

Theyre not going to remember Rittenhouse. Theyre going to remember this asshole being a bully and a fucktard at every stage. And i think the judge wants to see this through to the end and not let it slip on a mistrial, otherwise he would have already done it.
View Quote

That's my hope. And definitely the way I've experienced the trial personally. But I can't discount the lense other people view the world through. Maybe those jurors most likely to agree with the state's case are also people similar to Binger in personality, and view his attitude as a feature, not a bug.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol, he's a child that survived an incredibly dangerous situation due to excellent situational awareness and a lot of luck. Not taking anything away from him at all, but to present he's some master of firearms is laughable.
View Quote

He demonstrated considerable restraint and safe gun handling during the portions of the event on video. We should have him teach LAPD.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
this feels like another gross constitutional violating.

granted not the defense but shouldn't be able to impeach anyone for hiring a lawyer.
View Quote

Should impeach the state for hiring prosecutors...especially this one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Binger is fast

https://biggiesplace.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/sicario-glasses-guy.gif

Oh wait, I got confused with that other guy as the image and likeness is so similar.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

that part made sense.
i don't really care about her testimony on clearing a jam on an ar though other than it was kinda nice to have her on the stand a little longer
View Quote

The jam thing is an important detail in the case.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trying to think of an analogy to summarize this travesty, this is what I have got:

Prosecutor:  Sir, did you have uninsured motorist insurance at the time of the crash?

Defendant:  I did.

Prosecutor:  So you knew my client would crash his vehicle into your car!

Prosecutor:  Ladies and gentleman of the jury, this proves that the defendant is guilty!
View Quote

I hate how Binger says “correct” after damn near every sentence. This is a trick used to confuse the witness/defendant, and shouldn’t be allowed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Do tell how Pennsylvanians know ANYTHING about chili.  I'll wait ....
View Quote

People who know how to read have access to things called cookbooks. These books normally have pictures, letter, and numbers. When used properly by someone who can read, they are able through the use of heat to actually make chili, and many other things!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Binger is fast

View Quote

This is probably who Binger thinks he looks like while he's up there douching up the courtroom.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I dont understand the hard on for clearing a malfunction. So what?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy carp! Go to lunch and I'm 10 pages behind.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Im sure this has been covered, but why can I not find any of the footage of Rosenbaum being belligerent?

It's like it's been scrubbed from the internet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I actually think Binger looks like cool glasses guy from Sicario.

Except Binger is not cool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERHRAFtXYAAvexx.jpg
View Quote

Michael Westin, you mean?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ok, I’m not a PA bro, but I’ll say this, Texas chili is nothing more than meat stewed in chili’s, that’s it. It’s basically Chili Colorado.

You’re welcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do tell how Pennsylvanians know ANYTHING about chili.  I'll wait ....

Ok, I’m not a PA bro, but I’ll say this, Texas chili is nothing more than meat stewed in chili’s, that’s it. It’s basically Chili Colorado.

You’re welcome.

Frontiersmen we’re making chilli in PA before TX was even a thought in anyone’s eye.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

If nothing else, proving he didn't do that is another strike against the credibility of GG's testimony.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Surrender, lol. Fucking pussy said please don't shoot me as he waited for his chance. I am glad he gets reminded every fucking day what a pussy he is, and that a 17yo was better than him.
View Quote

Please let bald defense attorney instruct the jury on the legal ramifications of war crimes including perfidy (thanks @nickmemphis)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The jam thing is an important detail in the case.
View Quote

it is but her explaining it is silly
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I agree, but so what if he did re rack the rifle?  How is that a negative, especially given Kyle was right in the middle of a hostile crowd?
View Quote

If he didn't re rack it then that means he could have killed GG and didn't when he saw GG's fake "surrender" motion.

If he couldn't fire at that moment because of a jam, then maybe he would have killed GG if he could have even with the "surrender".

Also goes to who lied about the re rack, GG or Kyle.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

That whole controversy was created to pit armless boy's credibility against Kyle's. The prosecution is focusing on minor details to try to call everyone on the defense liars.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He demonstrated considerable restraint and safe gun handling during the portions of the event on video. We should have him teach LAPD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, he's a child that survived an incredibly dangerous situation due to excellent situational awareness and a lot of luck. Not taking anything away from him at all, but to present he's some master of firearms is laughable.

Excellent situational awareness and a lot of luck are how most dangerous situations are survived.  But it is obvious through the numerous videos that Kyle had excellent discipline and had paid attention to his training.  Clearly he's not a navy SEAL, but his trigger finger discipline, muzzle awareness, coming to his feet after the shooting, etc. all show that his performance was excellent and not that of a "child."  He is exactly what we try to recruit into the armed forces.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#29]
So I got caught up in work stuff and spaced out of the live stream for a bit .

What's the deal now?  Jury is deliberating?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Don't try to censor statements in court. Say the exact quote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rosenbaum did not say "Kill me N-word, kill me N-word."  

He said "Kill me nigger, killer me nigger."

The former makes it sound like Rosenbaum's statements were politically correct and reasonable, when in fact, his statements show he was angry beyond reason and that he is a flat out RACIST, for a Caucasian to use the word "nigger" is never acceptable, save for when you quote a person verbatim, or you are reading from a book written before the word "nigger" became the "The Word That Shall Not Be Uttered By Caucasians (TWTSNBUBC)" or commenting on the use of the TWTSNBUBC in a quote or written form.

Don't try to censor statements in court. Say the exact quote.

I thought the same thing.  If I ever have to testify like that, I will say the quote loud and proud.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's lunch hour.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

lunch break
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Binger is fast

View Quote

This image file is inadmissible as evidence, I do not like the file name
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Binger is fast

View Quote

That's spirit!   Never retreat in GD!  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Comments are not flying nearly as fast today.  Can someone give a quick recap? I've been teaching all morning.
View Quote

If you retain an attorney for anything, it brings questions as to your credibility.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The whole discussion of EMT is overblown. Watching those riots across the country in real time, lots of people on both side labeled themselves EMT with zero credentials. It's a misuse of the term, displays a complete misunderstanding of the training, but is harmless. Holding one person to that standard if no one else is being prosecuted for the claim is disingenuous.
View Quote

That and "MEDIA" patches.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They loved and maybe still do love to use harry potter references. In the past they used tolkien references.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has done so several times at this point. It's virtue signalling that he is on 'the right side' of the this. Loads of morons on the left think they are somehow the Rebel Alliance fighting the good fight against the Evil Empire of the right. Somehow they fail to see the logical incongruity of claiming to be the plucky underdogs whilst they control almost every single governmental and societal institution, and the vast majority of the media in the country does nothing but parrot their warped worldview.

Many such examples

Nah they can't do Harry Potter anymore, Rowling has been excommunicated and branded a TERF.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If he didn't re rack it then that means he could have killed GG and didn't when he saw GG's fake "surrender" motion.

If he couldn't fire at that moment because of a jam, then maybe he would have killed GG if he could have even with the "surrender".

Also goes to who lied about the re rack, GG or Kyle.
View Quote
What bothers me about GG is that if he was a half second quicker on the trigger he would not have faced a trial.  Just pisses me off.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That whole controversy was created to pit armless boy's credibility against Kyle's. The prosecution is focusing on minor details to try to call everyone on the defense liars.
View Quote
Armgina killed his own credibility on cross. They destroyed him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If nothing else, proving he didn't do that is another strike against the credibility of GG's testimony.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My take Binger is trying to prove Kyle tried to shoot lefty before the Glock was pointed at him and when it didn't go bang, Kyle looked down to see his rifle had malfunctioned, cycled the charging handle to clear it and then attempted to shoot lefty again, successfully.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That and MEDIA patches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole discussion of EMT is overblown. Watching those riots across the country in real time, lots of people on both side labeled themselves EMT with zero credentials. It's a misuse of the term, displays a complete misunderstanding of the training, but is harmless. Holding one person to that standard if no one else is being prosecuted for the claim is disingenuous.

That and MEDIA patches.

Anyone with a camera can be considered media these days.  That's just a fact.

Social media.

You're on it right now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Frontiersmen we're making chilli in PA before TX was even a thought in anyone's eye.
View Quote

Don't forget the most important thing. Pennsylvania has been an open carry state since William Penn settled his fat ass down in Penn's Woods while open carry is a new revelation for our southern brothers. We'll let them have their meat stew and belief that they're experts on it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#46]
When is the lunch break over ?

I've been busy actually doing something and lost track
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#47]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, I did not need my headphones up for that
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's also trying to imply that Kyle tried to shoot lefty when his hands were up, but had a jam that needed to be cleared.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think it's their version of the Chewbacca defense. It's just a distraction, it's not really relevant
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top