View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beyond a shadow of a doubt he is point a gun and being the aggressor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDONTkEIXsk

I can't see shit!

All I noticed was his beautiful wife is in the end thumbnails. Happy Anniversary!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't know if it will be that quick, but I think in the end he walks on all the serious charges and they *might* get him on the under 18 possession charge.
View Quote
not an applicable charge

Kyle didn't have a valid hunting lic to hunt ANTIFA/BLM
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

i hope youre right but the chauvin trial cost the midwest a lot of credibility.

View Quote

Minneapolis is in no way representative of the midwest. It's like saying austin represents tx.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

that really is an interesting question. gonna prolly make folks mad but here it goes. kyle was in a group of similarly looking folks at one of the car locations and that group enraged a bunch of rioters. there was one person in the group i think that looked similar to kyle and mabye (or maybe not) pedoboy thought it was that guy he chased down. but anyone carrying the ar15 and most likely being recognized as a member of the previous confrontation is what caught pedoboys attention and he was separated from the herd, easily recognized and pedoboy attacked thinking he could get the prison yard jump on kyle.

if kyle had not been there or maybe even been in the background and not carried the rifle, i dont think pedoboy would have recognized him and chased him down. and... all of the individuals that were attacking him were going for his rifle as the brass ring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
taking an ar15 into a fluid group situation with rioters and innocent bystanders and then firing the weapon could be considered reckless endangerment.

Well, yeah, but.... let's face it....  considering what happened to him, if he hadn't had that AR with him, he'd be dead now.  Anybody disagree?

that really is an interesting question. gonna prolly make folks mad but here it goes. kyle was in a group of similarly looking folks at one of the car locations and that group enraged a bunch of rioters. there was one person in the group i think that looked similar to kyle and mabye (or maybe not) pedoboy thought it was that guy he chased down. but anyone carrying the ar15 and most likely being recognized as a member of the previous confrontation is what caught pedoboys attention and he was separated from the herd, easily recognized and pedoboy attacked thinking he could get the prison yard jump on kyle.

if kyle had not been there or maybe even been in the background and not carried the rifle, i dont think pedoboy would have recognized him and chased him down. and... all of the individuals that were attacking him were going for his rifle as the brass ring.

Making a group of people angry is not illegal.

Putting out fires is not illegal.

Getting separated from your group is not illegal.

All those things may be stupid, but that doesn't make them wrong or illegal.

If he was unarmed when doing those things he would be dead.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

As a prosecutor, I would NEVER direct indict a case. Grand jury gives you a great “out” of a crappy factual scenario if they no bill. Just shows how totally political this prosecution is.

Does Wisconsin not have a Stand Your Ground Law that would have taken care of this pre-trial?
View Quote

No, but it does have castle doctrine.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I'm defeatist. Trust me, I don't want to be. I like to think there are people on the jury with common sense and a back bone. But the past few years just watching the news makes me feel like Kyle is in serious trouble.

I wish I was on his jury. I have no children and believe I know where I'm going when I die. In other words, Maxine Waters or Floyd's brother or whoever threats wouldn't stop me from doing what's right. I'm praying there are people made of sterner stuff on that jury. But I am preparing myself to be disappointed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've already posted now that the video has been seen, I have no earthly idea why the judge opened that door. None at all. There is nothing there.
View Quote

And maybe that is why he is allowing it.

He can't see shit and knows the jury can't see shit either.

It's looking like their entire case against him may hinge on this one brief instance and they really have zero evidence of anything they are alluding to happened the way they say it did.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Cool. Post a pic of the time sheet you referenced.  Cool.
View Quote

It was humour, he'd have to lie on the stand if he said anything other than what was on his timesheet... which no doubt exists.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Would that be parallel to the ground, or pointing at an angle to the side that looks parallel on a blurry image?
View Quote

What exactly in that blown up image resembles Kyle? I am not seeing anything that positively identifies him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#10]
That dark shadow looks like his sling more than anything else
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm going to go against the doomers.

I say Kyle walks in under an hour of the jury getting the case.
View Quote

From your keystrokes to God's ears!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't believe Kyle did, and I don't believe that the video shows that he did, but even if Kyle pointed his rifle at Ziminsky and provoked an attack, so what? He's disengaging and making it obviously known he's disengaging, he's still entitled to defend himself in those circumstances.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Uploading another video. I cannot match this still frame to anything close in the video. This submitted picture shows a pretty clear left handed weaver style stance, and I just don't see it anywhere.

I don't want to say it's a fake doctored photo, but I'm not seeing it in the video.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#14]
The fact there is any doubt about the case or it even got brought to trial means we're truly fucked.  The state is completely corrupt and out of control.  If they'll do this to a 17 year old kid, imagine what they'll do to you.  They'll do this to anyone.  

If they come back with guilty, God help us.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not an expert, but it should be telling they did not call Ziminski to testify that Kyle pointed an AR15 at him
View Quote

He is charged with arson. At least until this trial is over.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not an expert, but it should be telling they did not call Ziminski to testify that Kyle pointed an AR15 at him
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK. I thought they were bringing additional assault charges for raising his weapon at Ziminski.

I think Binger is going to be prosecuting Ziminksi on arson charges, which photog Debruin is also subpoenaed for.

Would he call a witness he is going to be prosecuting?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't see it at all

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Detectives were instructed not to search lefty's phone by the da, even though they had a warrant.
View Quote
Because he was an FBI asset and his phone would reveal very inconvenient information?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think Binger is going to be prosecuting Ziminksi on arson charges, which photog Debruin is also subpoenaed for.

View Quote

Well, after watching this fiasco, what wouldn’t he do, other than the right thing?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't believe Kyle did, and I don't believe that the video shows that he did, but even if Kyle pointed his rifle at Ziminsky and provoked an attack, so what? He's disengaging and making it obviously known he's disengaging, he's still entitled to defend himself in those circumstances.
View Quote

I am not saying Kyle was a soldier, but look how many times one would looking through an optic at noises
or movements. As a hunter I would do that often. It is no different than looking through mirrors when you
are driving. It is a non issue for those that have the ability to be rational/logical
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

They went after him because he was armed and had a fire extinguisher. Putting out the fire set pedo off bigly.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I grew up trying to decipher boobies out of scrambled Skinamax movies and I can't make jack shit out of that photo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this the actual photo being talked about?  That supposedly shows Kyle pointing a rifle?

I grew up trying to decipher boobies out of scrambled Skinamax movies and I can't make jack shit out of that photo.

Yes, but, you could still hear it, right?

Sound and a brief distorted view of a breast was all I needed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Minneapolis is in no way representative of the midwest. It's like saying austin represents tx.
View Quote

East Portland is a flaming hellscape.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it not common place for DAs to cut deals to reduce charges if a potential witness cooperates?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

....and probably simply because Man-On-TV said so. IMHO if you still even touch a television, you're an idiot. Six or seven companies own the whole damb thing and push the same narrative.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#27]
What happened with the Grayslake police & the ballistic vest & AZ university enrollment? Heard it brought up but couldn't watch whole trial or read all of this thread to find out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The fact there is any doubt about the case or it even got brought to trial means we're truly fucked.  The state is completely corrupt and out of control.  If they'll do this to a 17 year old kid, imagine what they'll do to you.  They'll do this to anyone.  

If they come back with guilty, God help us.
View Quote

If they come back guilty, God help them.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

they are gonna get him on a weapons charge. its possible some sort of reckless endangerment also. no murder charges. thats unless the judge charges the jury in such a way as the weapons and/or the reckless endangerment are nullified somehow.

he did carry a weapon that he may not have been legally carrying. this point is not clear to me.

and taking an ar15 into a fluid group situation with rioters and innocent bystanders and then firing the weapon could be considered reckless endangerment.

btw, i think he should get off on all counts. im just looking at this from standpoint of a juror who convinces the other 11 members that no matter what his justification for shooting the 3 folks, the fact that he put himself into a situation in which other folks may have been harmed by his firearm, was reckless. i would not have voted for that no matter what, but it was 'reckless' and some jurors somewhat appalled at a 17 year old armed with a weapon of mass destruction may not be able to get past that issue.

and of course there is a lesson here. when they give a riot, do not go, unless it comes to your home or your place of business and if its your place of business, it gets sticky. you are inside, can exit out the back or front, they start burning your building, but they dont threaten or attack you, can you shoot them? i would want to, but its not my home, i can avoid the threat and there are no direct threats to me. so what can i 'get away' with. theres what you want to do and what you can and cant get away with regardless these days. especially if POCs are involved and you are in an area where POCs dominate the local political arena (atlanta being a very good example of that).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to go against the doomers.

I say Kyle walks in under an hour of the jury getting the case.

they are gonna get him on a weapons charge. its possible some sort of reckless endangerment also. no murder charges. thats unless the judge charges the jury in such a way as the weapons and/or the reckless endangerment are nullified somehow.

he did carry a weapon that he may not have been legally carrying. this point is not clear to me.

and taking an ar15 into a fluid group situation with rioters and innocent bystanders and then firing the weapon could be considered reckless endangerment.

btw, i think he should get off on all counts. im just looking at this from standpoint of a juror who convinces the other 11 members that no matter what his justification for shooting the 3 folks, the fact that he put himself into a situation in which other folks may have been harmed by his firearm, was reckless. i would not have voted for that no matter what, but it was 'reckless' and some jurors somewhat appalled at a 17 year old armed with a weapon of mass destruction may not be able to get past that issue.

and of course there is a lesson here. when they give a riot, do not go, unless it comes to your home or your place of business and if its your place of business, it gets sticky. you are inside, can exit out the back or front, they start burning your building, but they dont threaten or attack you, can you shoot them? i would want to, but its not my home, i can avoid the threat and there are no direct threats to me. so what can i 'get away' with. theres what you want to do and what you can and cant get away with regardless these days. especially if POCs are involved and you are in an area where POCs dominate the local political arena (atlanta being a very good example of that).

The prosecution was making a stink about what bullet Kyle used because the full text of 941.30 is:

"(1)  First-degree recklessly endangering safety. Whoever recklessly endangers another's safety under circumstances which show utter disregard for human life is guilty of a Class F felony."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hope he gets acquitted, not a mistrial.  If they call a mistrial, they'll be screaming "ohmigod, this lunatic white supremacist murdered three people and got off on a technicality!!!!!"  The roar would be deafening.  Much better to have a nice, clean "not guilty" verdict.
View Quote

And the mob burns down the judge's house. And if he's lucky, that's all that happens.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As a prosecutor, I would NEVER direct indict a case. Grand jury gives you a great “out” of a crappy factual scenario if they no bill. Just shows how totally political this prosecution is.

Does Wisconsin not have a Stand Your Ground Law that would have taken care of this pre-trial?
View Quote

He retreated before the first shooting, the pedo's last words were "fuck you" as he lunged for the gun. Kyle was trapped by cars and the mob.
He was headed to the cops and got rabbit punched and fell down, and was attacked by 3 people while on the ground, and surrounded by a dozen others.
The states star witness admitted he pointed his pistol at Kyle, and him getting shot was self defense.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What happened with the Grayslake police & the ballistic vest & AZ university enrollment? Heard it brought up but couldn't watch whole trial or read all of this thread to find out.
View Quote

Defense rested so State gets to rebuttal and those were two points they wanted to call witnesses the next time court is in session. So nothing yet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#33]
I really feel like punching someone in the face after watching the prosecutor. He looks like he likes to eat homeless men's worm infected buttholes.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Listened to everything while driving today, wish I could’ve kept up here. So everything tomorrow is procedural and the trial resumes on Monday?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He had no victims, he had assailants from the criminal rioters
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had no victims, he had assailants from the criminal rioters

Later in the comments the author says that they shouldn't have used the term victims.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Listened to everything while driving today, wish I could've kept up here. So everything tomorrow is procedural and the trial resumes on Monday?
View Quote
Closing arguments on Monday.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#37]
For like a brief frame or two it kind of but doesn't really look like something horizontal sticking out at about shoulder height.  Could be a low ready position, which with the Ziminkis retard brandishing a pistol towards Kyle isn't really an initial aggressive action.  Ziminkis is heard on one of the videos at that time saying "You ain't gonna do shit" or something to that effect.

It's like an optical illusion where I can see it for a bit then it flips back and I don't see anything.

It is the figure passing infront of the sign post by the way.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

They closed their rebuttal, Richardson said they could pull up a class KR was in then and there if they wanted proof.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Too bad Kyle didn't have fox labs. He maybe could have just hosed dude down.  I'm sure he wishes he had not gone to Kenosha that night.  I pray it's a not guilty or it's thrown out with prejudice.

on another note, I did send the ADA a little email.
View Quote
Which potentially deadly threat should Kyle have used less than lethal force against?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

He's supposed to be the one of the blobs somewhere in the back.

It's pretty insane that they did not cal Zaminski who could have tesitified to having the gun pointed at him.
Something is definitively fucky there unless US criminal procedure law is completely wierd.
View Quote

Zaminski was seen on video firing a pistol in the air just prior to the demise of the pedo. There are several videos with him waving a gun around. He would be bad for the prosecution. See, he was not charged with pointing a gun at Kyle, I believe he testified zaminski did just that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't see shit.
View Quote
I can't even figure out which one is supposed to be Kyle.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good, now may I gently suggest to that Twitter poster that they reflect on what else the media may be lying about?    (Someday they’ll swallow the red pill)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair... her twitter is full of right leaning stuff.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

More need to fall in line.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's irrelevant to a self defense case. Judge may tell the jury what they can and cannot consider as evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An observation that Court TV has had good coverage and 3:1 pro Kyle in their ongoing analysis.

They brought up something that I forgot, cross got Kyle to admit he wasn't truthful about being an EMT in his interview. They showed that testimony again, hope that has no lasting impression on the jury.

I'm not as optimistic as I was after Tuesday, putting Kyle on the stand did not help him, imo.

It's irrelevant to a self defense case. Judge may tell the jury what they can and cannot consider as evidence.
Besides, you can be an "acting " EMT without the certs, within limits of training or knowledge
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And maybe that is why he is allowing it.

He can't see shit and knows the jury can't see shit either.

It's looking like their entire case against him may hinge on this one brief instance and they really have zero evidence of anything they are alluding to happened the way they say it did.

View Quote

It doesn't hinge on that. He retreated from pedo, and was cornered by him. Once Kyle retreated, it was game over on the pointing, and pedo became the aggressor. Read the law. He was running away, and became trapped.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t buy it.  That’s way too obvious.  That’s some right winger pretending.  Lefties don’t talk like that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Which potentially deadly threat should Kyle have used less than lethal force against?
View Quote

Crazy rosenbaum should have been sprayed as kye calmly walked away.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Listened to everything while driving today, wish I could've kept up here. So everything tomorrow is procedural and the trial resumes on Monday?

Judge should have sequestered the jury... there's no way they dont see the news/interweb/opinions over 3 days.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top