Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:37:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I am against stupid, anti-freedom people like her.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully she doesn’t find out my opinion on the federal government.  Probably stroke out.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A few years ago I defend a gun cases and I ask for info on any gun trace on the recovered firearm. I didn't ask but I'm confident the gun was stolen. I'm told the police didn't do a trace. Hmm okay.

So after the case is over for quite awhile I ask the prosecutor if the gun was traced. It seems like it almost had to be stolen for various reasons. He says no, they didn't bother, lots of guns used by criminals in Ny start out in  transactions in PA or OH so no one bothered. Too bad as it was a nice old gun that I bet was stolen from some old guy years ago.

I'd never paid attention before, I just assumed guns routinely recovered from crimes were traced
View Quote

Then they might be obligated to return it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:11:10 AM EDT
[#5]
A badge doesn't magically make people like her not scumbags anymore.   Reminds me of douchebag cops that say "another tool in my toolbox" when they talk about some obviously illegal law that is going to be struck down the second it hits a higher court.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:17:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll accept the title.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Isn't she a lebesian?
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
News flash... every major police department has 5% at the top that are politicians through and through.

Most never did the job, were afraid to, or think real police work is beneath them.

Their focus is climbing the ladder and there’s little respect or support from the workers.

They are a bad joke....
View Quote

This man speaks the truth

I’ve watched so many of them completely do a 180 on their philosophy and politics in order to another step higher……sickening the mental gymnastics they will go to to get another bar, or star.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#10]
She can eat a bowl of dicks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#11]
It never ceases to amaze me how different police chiefs in big cities vs the rest of the US are. My chief is a die hard second amendment supporter, as is 99% of the department. (And that 1% isn't anti-second, they're just "not a gun guy" type)
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Impressive
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, anyone who is a LT or above gave up on being an actual cop as soon as they put on the white shirt.  Absolute politicians, especially anyone who went to the FBI academy and is proud of it.  After that, any actual "law enforcement" is non-existent.  I say that as a 25+ year LEO with time with a municipal dept, Army CID, an MS and PhD in Criminal Justice, and a JD.

Impressive

He’s right

One of the biggest reasons I retired……I hear the new chief is fucking things up quite nicely
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’m with this cop^^^^.

I support peace, individual liberty, and property. People either align with that or I don’t support them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a cop and I'm not sure I support the police.  Some of them are pretty frightening motherfuckers.

I’m with this cop^^^^.

I support peace, individual liberty, and property. People either align with that or I don’t support them.

Attachment Attached File

I support the good cops who don't want to see Americans disarmed and treated like serfs.

The us vs. them mentality has got to go.

Current America would be a tremendously hard place to be a cop, and some of them have gotten railroaded.   Some of them railroad good people.   It's not an easy situation to resolve.

Even locally in my small town we have excellent cops and cops who shouldn't be anywhere near a badge.

I am not impressed with the people and results of our federal, state or county government.  As such I don't trust them to have any real measure of power.  Police are the enforcement arm of the state.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, I expected the ACAB crowd would show, regardless. And here you are.
View Quote

Most cops are good people.

The small fraction who aren't make life very hard for the rest of you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A few years ago I defend a gun cases and I ask for info on any gun trace on the recovered firearm. I didn't ask but I'm confident the gun was stolen. I'm told the police didn't do a trace. Hmm okay.

So after the case is over for quite awhile I ask the prosecutor if the gun was traced. It seems like it almost had to be stolen for various reasons. He says no, they didn't bother, lots of guns used by criminals in Ny start out in  transactions in PA or OH so no one bothered. Too bad as it was a nice old gun that I bet was stolen from some old guy years ago.

I'd never paid attention before, I just assumed guns routinely recovered from crimes were traced
View Quote

If they find the legit owner is can't be quietly 'destroyed' into someone's personal collection in 5 years.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Fuck that bitch
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m an LEO and diasagee with her.  I guess I am against myself.  Many new cops scare the hell out of me.
View Quote

I worry about what will happen when all the older guys retire.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that bitch

I support my local LE because from the Sherrif down they are pro gun.

Some might even build 80% guns All rumor of course.

Our Sherrif was the driving force on us becoming a sanctuary country.

Deputy Sherrif is my neighbor, one day his waterline poped a leak and he just had surgery.

Had it fixed in a hour.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Lady you don't know or understand why we the people have the inalienable right to keep and bear firearms.

Governments murder way more people than low-IQ urban youth.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She's right.
View Quote

Mark me down, too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck her as well as any and all police who agree with her and/or think like her !
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#22]
How many of the cops that say fuck this woman will resign in protest when ordered to violate our Constitutionally protected rights?

Where’s your blue line in the sand?
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How many of the cops that say fuck this woman will resign in protest when ordered to violate our Constitutionally protected rights?

Where’s your blue line in the sand?
View Quote

What is obsession with ceding institutions for ideological purism. The right has given up journalism and both lower and higher education. How has that worked out?

You want those cops that are pro-2A to quit because some police admin talking heads say they hate gun ownership. How does it help the cause? Pro gun cops have the opportunity to influence the public, exercise discretion, and teach younger cops.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Back the Blue was always a bait and switch
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm OK with it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I’m with this cop^^^^.

View Quote

+2
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lady you don't know or understand why we the people have the inalienable right to keep and bear firearms.

Governments murder way more people than low-IQ urban youth.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:45:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm a cop and I'm not sure I support the police.  Some of them are pretty frightening motherfuckers.
View Quote

I was a cop almost 20 years ago and can only say that you had dumbasses in charge then as you do now.  I support the Constitution and do not endorse a police state in any way, subversion of the law, or registering of firearms in any fashion.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m a 30 year retired cop and the fucking Feds scare the duck out of me. State, County, Local agencies are really dependent upon the patrol officer or Investigator. The Feds are like fucking lemmings.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
huh

here is your middle finger

fuck you

any cop supporting a national firearm registry has violated their oath of office and should be given the finger and fired
View Quote

Sums it up perfectly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#31]
She can suck my dick.

However, I suspect she wouldn’t enjoy is as mine is flesh and blood, not rubber.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:50:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why would anyone who loves freedom and the Constitution support cops that support more gun control?
View Quote

Those who are pro 2A must not forget that the FOP was in full support of the first AWB that Bubba Clinton signed into law. If memory serves correctly, their head honcho was there for that historic event.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#33]
:50 second
Surreal Footage of British Life Under Nazi Occupation
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm like you. In my area it's not bad though. I see these stories and they are
something we never did or would have done when I policed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am confused.... Are we supposed to love the FOPA now? I know Reagan is the GD hero, but we sure got screwed with that law.
View Quote

I blame than mongrel looking mother fucker Rangel more than Reagan. When he signed it I think he was about as lucid as our fake president is today.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What is obsession with ceding institutions for ideological purism. The right has given up journalism and both lower and higher education. How has that worked out?

You want those cops that are pro-2A to quit because some police admin talking heads say they hate gun ownership. How does it help the cause? Pro gun cops have the opportunity to influence the public, exercise discretion, and teach younger cops.
View Quote

We want the "good" ones to ostracize, isolate, publicize and weed out the corrupt and misguided both at the street level and especially in supervision.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Police chiefs around the country should be saying that about those who defund the police.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:04:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yeah, anyone who is a LT or above gave up on being an actual cop as soon as they put on the white shirt.  Absolute politicians, especially anyone who went to the FBI academy and is proud of it.  After that, any actual "law enforcement" is non-existent.  I say that as a 25+ year LEO with time with a municipal dept, Army CID, an MS and PhD in Criminal Justice, and a JD.
View Quote

Hmm, I'm a Lt. and my shirt is blue. Of course, no rank on my department wears white (they did used to many years ago for Major and above). Lts on my department are 1st line supervisors (Sgt.s are Detectives and traffic investigators). Seems like you should know that different departments have different structures of how rank and jobs are within them.
Don't know why it matters, but I only have a Bachelors degree and spent my whole 26 years in LE on the same city police department.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:06:48 AM EDT
[#40]
I think he she self identifies as a communist. And should shall be fired for crimes against the Constitution.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I thought a national gun registry was against the law.
Who's the bad guy here, bitch?
View Quote

She is wrong and you are correct.

See a pattern here? She is a blue city democrat.

She all about arresting inanimate objects and not about the scum bags perpetrating the crime.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:The us vs. them mentality has got to go.
View Quote

The change across the last 50-years in policing is amazing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I was against the police long before that dumb bitch started crying about it

It's really quite simple, and it baffles me how most people don't understand this:

Cops are the armed enforcers of 'The System'

'The System' is tyrannical, corrupt, and downright misanthropic

Cops have proven time and time again that they will follow orders without question even when those orders are in direct violation of the constitution/bill of rights, morality, and common sense

When the covid tyranny kicked off who was out there arresting people for walking on the beach or not wearing their cuck muzzle? COPS
When the state level gun control laws kick in who is out there arresting people and locking them up for something that is legal in the neighboring state? COPS
When you're pulled over carrying $10k in cash and it's determined that you dont have a good enough reason to be doing so, who confiscates your property and forces you to fight for it back? COPS
When a local dairy farmer sells raw milk to informed and agreeable private parties and they are busted, fined, and tossed upside down who do you think is there with their thumbs tucked in their kevlar vest? COPS

You all claim to be "freedom loving patriots/FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS" yet by some unknown mystery still fail to grasp that at least 90% of the verifiable tyranny in our society is carried out by the hands of cops
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Police chiefs around the country should be saying that about those who defund the police.
View Quote

They're too busy getting on their knees for BLM and going full Stasi on people not obeying "covid lockdowns"
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They're too busy getting on their knees for BLM and going full Stasi on people not obeying "covid lockdowns"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet she fingerbangs herself when 4 year olds are removed from classrooms..,the power they wield should concern everyone, yet the left supports it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Political hack.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
huh

fuck you

any cop supporting a national firearm registry has violated their oath of office and should be given the finger and fired
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#48]
She was never a real cop, if you look at her assignment history I'll bet she spent less than a year on the street before she transferred to an inside position, like R&D or some other BS. When OH was debating CC I testified before the house committee, afterwards I damn near went hands on with the FOP rep and the chiefs assn representative. I was so pissed off I would have made an example out of both of them!
the state troopers who guard the state house thank my for not getting physical, and shared that this was a tactic used against those that opposed big gov. They wanted to get me fired. We'll long story short, we just passed CC and I retired after 32 years, I (we all) won.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Since the war on drugs, gangs, speeders, violent rapists has been won, they have to focus on new groups to conquer and win over.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
huh

fuck you

View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top