View Quote

That's what's going on.

Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would settle the question of who the Alpha is at least.
View Quote

Oh come on you know that is only established once one of them urinates on the other.  Everyone knows this is how dominance is established.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Pics ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Delivery guy at work place, friend request on FB, followed by messages. He's obviously interested.
View Quote

Why did she accept his friend request on FB?  She should have clicked NO
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh come on you know that is only established once one of them urinates on the other.  Everyone knows this is how dominance is established.
View Quote

That goes without saying, usually occurs after the beatdown.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Create a bunk account and casually talk to her and see if she advances.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Has her sex drive increased or decreased significantly recently?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So in other words, you really had nothing to say at all except the thrill you get from interjecting yourself into yet another thread, that high must be so amazing
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have female friends, and my wife has guy friends. If you don’t trust her, get a new wife that you can.

This. It sounds like OP and his wife have bigger fish to fry than just this guy DMing OP's wife.

Similar. I see nothing wrong with her actions in a vacuum.

But he doesn't trust her.

That's a separate issue.

Maybe her fault. Maybe his.

So in other words, you really had nothing to say at all except the thrill you get from interjecting yourself into yet another thread, that high must be so amazing

Isn’t that the whole point of GD? What’re you here for if not that?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#9]
he’s still delivering a package…..back and forth
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why did she accept his friend request on FB?  She should have clicked NO
View Quote

Yep.. How did it get there? What he saw her so many times he's like 'hey blah blah, i was trying to find you on facebook last night i wanted to add ya'...  And why does one accept that?  How does it go..... A woman knows in 10 seconds if she'll ever fuck a guy or not? something like that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Oof.

Sorry bro.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I think OP Ghosted us or is drawing up divorce papers....
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Has her sex drive increased or decreased significantly recently?
View Quote

Maybe OP shouldn't complain if the oven is already being preheated for him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

True to a degree, but when you dont put yourself in front of the truck you have a better chance of not being run over by it....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is not directed at any specific individual so I’m not quoting anyone before saying it.

I got bad news for most of you - if your wife/gf has the inclination and desire to cheat on you, there is not a fucking thing you can do to stop her, regardless of your overbearing monitoring and observation of her private correspondence. If anything you will make her more open to the possibility of jumping on another guy’s yardstick as soon as she realizes there are dudes out there who won’t sniff her panties at the end of every day checking for signs of another dude’s presence.

“Guys, I’ve recently noticed that my wife has a tendency of looking at things. Things other than me. Who’s the best divorce attorney I can afford?!”

Jesus fuck I honestly don’t know how some of you guys function in society these days

True to a degree, but when you dont put yourself in front of the truck you have a better chance of not being run over by it....

My argument is most of you guys are raving mad about incoming semi trucks when most people recognize that the street’s just empty. The threat’s not actually there, the danger’s only in your head
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would settle the question of who the Alpha is at least.

And the winner of the fight gets to urinate on the loser. Them’s the rules
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You're right. Using FB is not bad.

Using FB to private message men other than your husband, is.

Eta, and it is common, and as the link shows, detrimental to marriage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would it increase the chance?

If your partner not leaving you is dependent on them not meeting or communicating with other people... that's a problem.

Mental gymnastics, and now word games.

We're not talking about "meeting or communicating with other people", we are talking about engaging in private messages with other men while married.

Your bending of words and narrative is reminiscent of MSM reporting. If the truth is on your side, why obfuscate?

And why would it increase the chance? Because anyone with common sense knows that's the outcome. But for those without it, a quick Google search shows Facebook is mentioned in 30% of divorce filings.

That's like blaming guns for shootings.

If your wife cheats on you, using Facebook, it is your wife's fault, not Facebook's fault.

You're right. Using FB is not bad.

Using FB to private message men other than your husband, is.

Eta, and it is common, and as the link shows, detrimental to marriage.

The thing that occurs to me is that if someone’s wife will cheat on them given the opportunity (perhaps that opportunity is a Facebook connection), then the problem exists independently of the opportunity.

Put another way, I wouldn’t want to be in a marriage where the only thing keeping my wife from cheating was lack of opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that if someone’s wife will cheat on them given the opportunity (perhaps that opportunity is a Facebook connection), then the problem exists independently of the opportunity.

Put another way, I wouldn’t want to be in a marriage where the only thing keeping my wife from cheating was lack of opportunity.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My argument is most of you guys are raving mad about incoming semi trucks when most people recognize that the street’s just empty. The threat’s not actually there, the danger’s only in your head
View Quote

The stats on spousal infidelity do not back you on this one.  The chance it is infidelity now days is stupid high once a woman starts getting the attention and validation from the social medias and seeing how many men will be courting her the odds are NOT GOOD.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#19]
If your wife is letting another man into your marriage…well that’s on her.  And that’s what she’s doing.

It not controlling, it’s not insecurity, it’s highly in appropriate.  On the wife for letting him into your marriage.

If my wife did that I’d very calmly say “if you want to destroy our marriage, then continue on this path, because that is the outcome. Your choice”

You break the trust, you break the marriage. Your choice wife.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And you didn’t @ me? You promised you would tell me when you started so we could synchronize strokes!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, I just got off a 20 minute phone call with a married friend of mine.

No one died.

Were you jerking off while talking to her?

No.

But I am right now.

And you didn’t @ me? You promised you would tell me when you started so we could synchronize strokes!

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is not directed at any specific individual so I’m not quoting anyone before saying it.

I got bad news for most of you - if your wife/gf has the inclination and desire to cheat on you, there is not a fucking thing you can do to stop her, regardless of your overbearing monitoring and observation of her private correspondence. If anything you will make her more open to the possibility of jumping on another guy’s yardstick as soon as she realizes there are dudes out there who won’t sniff her panties at the end of every day checking for signs of another dude’s presence.

“Guys, I’ve recently noticed that my wife has a tendency of looking at things. Things other than me. Who’s the best divorce attorney I can afford?!”

Jesus fuck I honestly don’t know how some of you guys function in society these days
View Quote

And it sounds like OP went right along with this shit and ended up in a big fight.

Women want to be trusted and accepted for who they are. Especially trustworthy women. What’s the fucking reward for self control? Recognition from your partner.

If she’s loyal than his gratitude for that is more important than the pleasure of another man. Coming at her like a cheater is the absolute wrong way.

Man or woman.

A cheater will comply and go along with your demands to your face and just keep doing it behind your back. So what’s the point? To feel like a man or to be treated like one?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If your wife is letting another man into your marriage…well that’s on her.  And that’s what she’s doing.

It not controlling, it’s not insecurity, it’s highly in appropriate.

If my wife did that I’d very calmly say “if you want to destroy our marriage, then continue on this path, because that is the outcome. Your choice”
View Quote

That is a way better option then ultimatum and accusations.  Have to show that you can cut the cord and Go Your Own Way like it does not bother you or is a big deal.  Document everything because divorce court is slanted to strongly fuck the man and favor the woman.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The stats on spousal infidelity do not back you on this one.  The chance it is infidelity now days is stupid high once a woman starts getting the attention and validation from the social medias and seeing how many men will be courting her the odds are NOT GOOD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly but you can’t tell simps nothing
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have female friends, and my wife has guy friends. If you don’t trust her, get a new wife that you can.

This. It sounds like OP and his wife have bigger fish to fry than just this guy DMing OP's wife.

That's a separate issue.

OP asked if the behavior was appropriate.

I gave my opinion based on the limited data he presented.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that if someone's wife will cheat on them given the opportunity (perhaps that opportunity is a Facebook connection), then the problem exists independently of the opportunity.

Put another way, I wouldn't want to be in a marriage where the only thing keeping my wife from cheating was lack of opportunity.
View Quote

Marriages have ups and downs. All of them.

Your wife private messaging other men during those dips can turn the down into the end.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a separate issue.

It's cool. He has a little crush on me.

I'm used to it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly but you can’t tell simps nothing
View Quote

Friend of mine is going through something similar to this and I keep telling him cut the cord and do not dig in deeper with the marriage.  You are already going to get fucked in the divorce and splitting of assets he did listen to me on one thing and gifted me all his guns until everything falls out.  He thinks he can save the marriage and she still is digging in denying she has cheated when he has pretty good evidence she is up to something.  It smells like shit but he needs to prove it is shit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yep.. How did it get there? What he saw her so many times he's like 'hey blah blah, i was trying to find you on facebook last night i wanted to add ya'...  And why does one accept that?  How does it go..... A woman knows in 10 seconds if she'll ever fuck a guy or not? something like that.
View Quote

Yep.  Men know on sight and women know in 10 seconds.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Twenty year marriage and advice in here sounds like something you'd see on TikTok.

I'm sorry, OP.  I'm hoping this will end well, but I suspect it won't.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Easy.  Both of u get off social media. COMPLETELY

Problem solved.

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Friend of mine is going through something similar to this and I keep telling him cut the cord and do not dig in deeper with the marriage.  You are already going to get fucked in the divorce and splitting of assets he did listen to me on one thing and gifted me all his guns until everything falls out.  He thinks he can save the marriage and she still is digging in denying she has cheated when he has pretty good evidence she is up to something.  It smells like shit but he needs to prove it is shit.
View Quote

I don't understand why men can't just move on from thier shitty relationships... you know... like men. Cut your losses and enjoy the new found freedom.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I like dude's wives post on FB, but I don't DM them. That's dirty.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just saying. It went private AND STAYED PRIVATE for a reason. It wasn’t discovered till OP followed trusted his instincts.

Yeah, I’d take issue with that as well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm used to it.
View Quote

well, at least we know he's not a foot man...
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Easy.  Both of u get off social media. COMPLETELY

Problem solved.

View Quote

If the wife is thinking about fucking someone else removing social medial won't fix the problem.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's a bad look.

No idea about your wife - she may just be naive (with no...wanderlust on her part), but what this dude is doing is pretty inappropriate, IMHO.
View Quote

100% this. No idea if your wife is playing outside the sandbox, but this guy wants her to. Best advice, talk to your wife. Let her know this guy is making you feel uncomfortable. See what she says. At the end of the day, be the man in the house.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just saying. It went private AND STAYED PRIVATE for a reason. It wasn’t discovered till OP followed trusted his instincts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe she just likes to fantasize about other men, but she doesn't cheat?

Sometimes I sit back and think of all the woman that think about me during the day, then I realize I look like a shrexican and no one thinks about me Not even my wife, she will tell you that
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Your wife private messaging other men during those dips can turn the down into the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that if someone's wife will cheat on them given the opportunity (perhaps that opportunity is a Facebook connection), then the problem exists independently of the opportunity.

Put another way, I wouldn't want to be in a marriage where the only thing keeping my wife from cheating was lack of opportunity.

Interesting point, and true.  But I can’t imagine I’d want to be with someone who could be convinced to stray during one of the downs.  They would just be disqualifying themselves.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I read your post as if you think everything is always constant. Marriages have ups and downs. Temptations come and go. Trusting someone doesn’t mean you can’t one day see something that makes you suspicious.  

Nothing wrong with taking action to allay any suspicion in order to maintain trust. Like the old saying “trust but verify”. And in this case, make it clear that private personal communications with delivery men are not something he’s comfortable with.  

Maybe she’s going through difficulty in the marriage and this is temptation appearing at a bad time.  Like being offered ice cream while dieting. Maybe cutting of the communication snaps her back into the headspace of deciding not to do anything she can’t take back. Thereby leaving the door open for better times ahead.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

While you really make some great points and it’s generally how I operate.

The question posed here by the OP was is another guy private messaging his wife appropriate?

Generally any half way decent woman can find some strange dick anytime she wants. Even land whales.

The question shouldn’t be about “how
To stop my SO from cheating”

You’re right. You can’t.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely possible. But would I put my wife through that? Hell no. Shoe on the other foot - Would she want me to put her through that? Hell no.

ETA: Do unto others…, trust but verify. I won’t that to my wife whom I trust implicitly. But along with talking about our desires concerning ourselves and each other we still talk about our fears.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Dude, same shit happened to me I swear. Her staying “Late” at work turned into her being “Late” if you know what I mean. Listen to your gut, I ignored mine and paid dearly in the end. Good luck

-Fastloadguy
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Start having a bunch of women messaging you, then see what happens, my psycho ex asked at the beginning of our relationship if i  had an issue with male friends talking to her on Facebook, and messenger, I didn't at the time, but one day she was looking at my phone, and saw that our 63 yo landlady had called me while she was working and she flipped out because it was inappropriate for me to talk to her. I later found out that the messages on her phone were more than she let on, so I posted her bullshit on her Facebook, I'm glad I dumped her.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Not good.

As men...we know what his intentions are.  Either he's gay, or he's trying to fuck your wife.

Now your wife, she's just being a typical women.  Enjoying the attention and validation from another man.  The issue is it's fucking disrespectful to you at the very least.

My $.02. :

Now it's Trust But Verify.  I would be curious to see what her social media socializing entails and what kind of BS they have been sending back and fourth.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Been at each other’s throats since I got in.

Trying not to give in and have a few tonight. Gonna be hard not to I reckon.

Wife trying to apologize, but it’s more like “sorry you have a problem with me praying.”  Told her this creep was trying to slide in, and she said I was “projecting” what I would do.

The fucking best part, I saw the convo a little while ago and Jody boy wanted to meet up with her and give her some veggies from his garden. She declined and shut that down. Problem I have is she shoulda shut his lame ass down months ago when he was commenting and creeping on her profile
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Edit: No it is not inappropriate.  If you can't trust your wife then you don't have a good relationship with her.

View Quote

This is a toxic post from a toxic person.  Way to flip it around and make about him and his "bad relationship" dog whistle for "lack of trust".  She is the one in the wrong here if she didn't immediately take action to shut that shit down.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm used to it.

OR IS HE
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I read your post as if you think everything is always constant. Marriages have ups and downs. Temptations come and go. Trusting someone doesn’t mean you can’t one day see something that makes you suspicious.  

Nothing wrong with taking action to allay any suspicion in order to maintain trust. Like the old saying “trust but verify”. And in this case, make it clear that private personal communications with delivery men are not something he’s comfortable with.  

Maybe she’s going through difficulty in the marriage and this is temptation appearing at a bad time.  Like being offered ice cream while dieting. Maybe cutting of the communication snaps her back into the headspace of deciding not to do anything she can’t take back. Thereby leaving the door open for better times ahead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you want to be with someone who would ever take the ice cream? Even in difficult times?  I don’t think I would.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dude, same shit happened to me I swear. Her staying “Late” at work turned into her being “Late” if you know what I mean. Listen to your gut, I ignored mine and paid dearly in the end. Good luck

-Fastloadguy
View Quote

User name checks out?

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Been at each other’s throats since I got in.

Trying not to give in and have a few tonight. Gonna be hard not to I reckon.

Wife trying to apologize, but it’s more like “sorry you have a problem with me praying.”  Told her this creep was trying to slide in, and she said I was “projecting” what I would do.

The fucking best part, I saw the convo a little while ago and Jody boy wanted to meet up with her and give her some veggies from his garden. She declined and shut that down. Problem I have is she shoulda shut his lame ass down months ago when he was commenting and creeping on her profile
View Quote

Talk to her about your fears, man. Yeah, yeah, we’re all confident guys but still should be able to talk about pretty much everything with our wives.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top