User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Am I a bot or an FBI agent?

Better go check your string diagram analysis and message forum post clippings taped behind the board behind the false wall in your closet.

I'm sure you'll figure out the mystery.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]

You own Page 11.

I think he owes you a membership
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That Pic is priceless

Oh yeah getting back to the real post. That pos that suckered punched that other athlete should never be allowed in any school organized sport again. But unfortunately that'd be racist because it was only a white privileged person he hit. Plus the thug is oppressed by white privileged kids and the white kid that kicked his ass therefore deserved it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear Oshkoshbogogin is beautiful this time of year.

Is that where you do most of your reloading? With your Marine friends? For those 40 guns you own?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/1677808013068764_jpg-2789754.JPG

That Pic is priceless

Oh yeah getting back to the real post. That pos that suckered punched that other athlete should never be allowed in any school organized sport again. But unfortunately that'd be racist because it was only a white privileged person he hit. Plus the thug is oppressed by white privileged kids and the white kid that kicked his ass therefore deserved it.

Funny thing is, in a real fight the better wrestler would still win. If he has the balls to do what needs to be done on the ground.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
This troll has to have violated

Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm.
More specifically creating topics and or replies meant to disrupt the Site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or the ability of the Site to function normally. This can include but is not limited to posting overly large photos or .gif files, excessive emoticons, or the use of repetitive or overly long text strings. It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members, or to damage the image and/or reputation of the site.

According to this thing everyone and this site is racist and it's trying to provoke member's to illicit coc violations. It's obvious this thing is trolling and here to disrupt this site.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Funny thing is, in a real fight the better wrestler would still win. If he has the balls to do what needs to be done on the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that where you do most of your reloading? With your Marine friends? For those 40 guns you own?

That Pic is priceless

Very true
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That kid got ROCKED…I ain’t judging though without seeing the whole match.Wrestling can be a dirty sport.A mid match cross face is just as painful as a skillfully thrown punch.
View Quote

I can speak to that and cross face usually means a punch in the nose when the ref is to your back.....but the delayed sucker punch is bull shit.  A five on 2 during the match is well deserved though.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

At some point it's tough not to notice. New content daily
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wonder if 6 MOA gets the local wenches' panties wet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mods are probably tired of the half dozen threads on page one about a "teen" in Oshkoshbogogin in Wisconsin or some other town you've never heard of a few seconds before reading the thread and you falling on your fainting couch because of it. Right before you get in your "feral" or "carnac" type joke to make sure everyone here knows "It's a black kid guys. I just made a joke to let everyone know. It's so tiresome, huh" Or some other tired meme.

I've read going outside is healthier.

All of the best barrel makers are in Wisconsin: Krieger, Brux, Bartlein, Obermeyer, Criterion.

Maybe there is an Old World German craftsmen barrel maker in Oshkoshbogogin that can get my Mini14 or Garand down to 4MOA.

Can I say "craftsman" or do we have to say "craftsperson" now? I forgot.  

But I'll let you know what I hear.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

All of the best barrel makers are in Wisconsin: Krieger, Brux, Bartlein, Obermeyer, Criterion.

Maybe there is an Old World German craftsmen barrel maker in Oshkoshbogogin that can get my Mini14 or Garand down to 4MOA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mods are probably tired of the half dozen threads on page one about a "teen" in Oshkoshbogogin in Wisconsin or some other town you've never heard of a few seconds before reading the thread and you falling on your fainting couch because of it. Right before you get in your "feral" or "carnac" type joke to make sure everyone here knows "It's a black kid guys. I just made a joke to let everyone know. It's so tiresome, huh" Or some other tired meme.

Craftn##&$a
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This troll has to have violated

Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm.
More specifically creating topics and or replies meant to disrupt the Site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or the ability of the Site to function normally. This can include but is not limited to posting overly large photos or .gif files, excessive emoticons, or the use of repetitive or overly long text strings. It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members, or to damage the image and/or reputation of the site.

According to this thing everyone and this site is racist and it's trying to provoke member's to illicit coc violations. It's obvious this thing is trolling and here to disrupt this site.
View Quote

Got confused for a second, thought I was on my HOA board community chat.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's good to know you can relax a bit and joke around with us neo-nazis

And what about that airplane food amirite?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Miami_JBT's troll account?

I was a little surprised the mods were cool with it.

Anytime someone is dropping the racial list followed by the Stormfront comparisons on page 1 in an unrelated thread . . . You think that would be a quick ban

Times are a changing so I guess we roll with it!
View Quote

The last one back in the fall had some serious WTF going on.  Called us all out as Stormfront members and racist pieces of shit.  In the end the thread was “poofed”.  Like it never even happened.  I believe the mods and or staff are fucking with us.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And what about airplane food amirite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what about airplane food amirite?

Do you notice there is only a handful of people engaging in this thread?

If the shoe fits....

Like if someone makes a thread here saying everyone on GD is a Furry or whatever you call the idiots in animal costumes, do you feel the need to jump in and defend the Furries?

Or do you skip that thread because it doesn't apply to you nor offend you?

I want to keep this thread on the first page because people reading this are thinking "I really really want to post a new black-on-white crime thread that I found scouring DailyMail or NYPost but if I do right now, it's going to look bad because I'm proving this person's point."

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course Wisconsin has the best manufacturing. It's full of white people.

After all, white people are the best at everything, and we hate brown people.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Am I a bot or an FBI agent?

Better go check your string diagram analysis and message forum post clippings taped behind the board behind the false wall in your closet.

I'm sure you'll figure out the mystery.

View Quote

What mod or staff member are you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The last one back in the fall had some serious WTF going on.  Called us all out as Stormfront members and racist pieces of shit.  In the end the thread was “poofed”.  Like it never even happened.  I believe the mods and or staff are fucking with us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anytime someone is dropping the racial list followed by the Stormfront comparisons on page 1 in an unrelated thread . . . You think that would be a quick ban

Not sure that computes, with the post count.

And why would staff pull race card
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, it's German's. I have old 80's German pellet guns with Walther barrels that will stack non-match wadcutters all day at 10M.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The second someone name drops Stormfront it's crystal clear what's up.

I love how he admitted to going there though lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#20]

I wonder if they can also go after him in civil court for medical.

Fuck that kid. I hope he faces something that resembles consequences
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you run up the stairs and high five your mom after that comment?

Just make sure you set the Hot Pocket down before you do.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like Pepe right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Once again, I will ask, which mod are you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You must have missed his post about PRINTING 6 inch groups ate 100 yards

None of the mods here can shoot that well

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a mod. Promise. Or anyone associated with this website.

Just tired of reading the front page and forgetting it's not 4chan /pol.

Like the ship is of course and it's time to nudge it back. Not sailing the seas with the SS Stromfront or SS Pol.

There is better humor and topics out there, I promise you.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do you notice there is only a handful of people engaging in this thread?

If the shoe fits....

Like if someone makes a thread here saying everyone on GD is a Furry or whatever you call the idiots in animal costumes, do you feel the need to jump in and defend the Furries?

Or do you skip that thread because it doesn't apply to you nor offend you?

I want to keep this thread on the first page because people reading this are thinking "I really really want to post a new black-on-white crime thread that I found scouring DailyMail or NYPost but if I do right now, it's going to look bad because I'm proving this person's point."

View Quote

lol…you think anyone but you thinks you’re making a point?

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Like the ship is of course and it's time to nudge it back. Not sailing the seas with the SS Stromfront or SS Pol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew it was Aimless...

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're talking Garands and Mini 14s.

I could do 6" groups with match ammo only.

My Crosman 760 Pumpmaster with that bright 4x20 was close.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

4chan is for smart people pretending to be retarded

Reddit is for retarded people pretending to be smart

AR15 is for distinguished gentleman of class and prestige

I'd guess by the way you type you're in your mid teens. You'll figure all this shit out someday and you'll look back on this period of your life with embarrassment.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#31]
You guys know we have an "IGNORE THE FUCKING SHITBIRD" button, right?  One *click* and no more libtard whining from any of our DUngheap plants, life is peaceful and idyllic.

By the way, the punk ass bitch has been charged by the police.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're a fucking phony.  GD has been like this for a lot longer than Dec 2022 and you're telling us it's gone "of" course and you want to nudge it back after five months???

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Not sure that computes, with the post count.

And why would staff pull race card
View Quote

Management lives in absolute terror of the site being targeted for destruction for wrongthink.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm sure this has been covered but from my wrestling knowledge you never shake the opponents hand without there being a cheap shot to be followed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm sure this has been covered but from my wrestling knowledge you never shake the opponents hand without there being a cheap shot to be followed.
View Quote

Wrestlers for the most part are respectful and hardworking.  Because there is always someone who can embarrass you.

And my coaches would've kicked us off the team for cheapshots and lack of sportsmanship.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#36]

The next time a rezident communist claims that nobody is here to manipulate behavior or opinions, refer back to this thread.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The next time a rezident communist claims that nobody is here to manipulate behavior or opinions, refer back to this thread.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're a fucking phony.  GD has been like this for a lot longer than Dec 2022 and you're telling us it's gone "of" course and you want to nudge it back after five months???
https://media.tenor.com/WZSMpRcEgjYAAAAd/your-a-big-fat-phoney-phoney.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/WZSMpRcEgjYAAAAd/your-a-big-fat-phoney-phoney.gif

The previous post said you blocked me.

You ready for a discussion? I'm happy to hear it.

I promise not to call you a mean name (political or any mean name).

Pretty sure this thread has become my domain.

Enter as you will.

I'll try to keep up with the barbs.

Think of this thread as Twisted Metal video game car arena and pretend I'm the clown car if it makes you feel better.

I have a pile of other subjects to discuss too.

Favorite 80's rifle? PSG1, Walther WA2000, Parker & Hale M85, M40A1 or M24?

I've used a Hendsoldt 6x42, SB 2.5-10x42, Leupold Ultra M3A 10x, and the Unertl 10x.

Let's discuss gun topics.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

Quoted:

If the shoe fits....

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:20:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Enter as you will.

Think of this thread as Twisted Metal video game car arena and pretend I'm the clown car if it makes you feel better.
View Quote

You made this thread your domain. And kept bumping it.

I don't give a shit if you're a leftist.

I do give a shit that you play into the mainstream propaganda.

Black offenders are a rule, not an outlier.  Fbi stats confirm this.  

N$&&#GAS are the problem. Not black people.

Ask a black person and they will give the same response.

Gd is not the problem.  Avoiding real stats is.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

My favorite dogs are huskies and terriers.

Ready for this comeback?

Hope your husky howls in the hallway and annoys your neighbors when taking them for a walk.

Thats the best I have. But seriously I love these dogs. The biggest drama queens of the dog world.

BTW,  this is my favorite channel on youtube. Not making a joke, just love this dog's personality,

Dog Embarrasses owner daily by Talking to strangers | The Cafe part was Hilarious!

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enter as you will.

Have I made a single leftist comment?

You're the one wanting to type words that you're probably yelling out loud but forced to used #$*((+ to type it out here.

Don't get mad at me.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Honestly, a kid who wins 14-2 could fuck him up. Good wrestlers generally have class.  Take away a sucker punch ( and honestly a wrestler can take a punch)  and butthurt get his ass buried.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Honestly, a kid who wins 14-2 could fuck him up. Good wrestlers generally have class.  Take away a sucker punch ( and honestly a wrestler can take a punch)  and butthurt get his ass buried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The kid is total shit.

Look at his stance.

That's wrestling 101.

He's all fucked up and not centered with proper weight distribution.

And the shithead deserves every penalty thrown at him for being a poor loser.

I'm happy to chat about that for the next 10 pages.

Notice I'm focusing on the skills rather than the color scheme?

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:38:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The kid is total shit.

Look at his stance.

That's wrestling 101.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The kid is total shit.

Look at his stance.

That's wrestling 101.

I get the skin color aspect, but we are demonized for being white and middle aged. I work my ass off to support my responsibilities, yet I'm apparently a white supremacist for merely existing.

Black crime is ignored by the msm. Gd isn't racist for commenting on the truth.

You can't deny, the msm runs with stories about white shooters,  while burying stories of black ahooters
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're the one wanting to type words that you're probably yelling out loud but forced to used #$*((+ to type it out here.

Don't get mad at me.

View Quote

You see racism everywhere. You've accused people here of racism, you've accused the site of allowing racism. You are obsessed with race, which is 1/3 the defining trait of the religion of progressivism. One of your posts as bitching about the money McDonalds makes which is code speak for communism which is another third of the holy trinity.  All that's left is pontificating on environmentalism.

Here's a newsflash: nobody on the planet, except for leftists and federal agents, gives a shit about stormfront. It's the boogeyman that leftists obsess over.  

Not a single thought in your head has been original. THe reason everyone is wondering who you are is because they have all read the same crap a thousand times. By a thousand other children that wanted to give the big bad racist gun nuts a "reality check"

Keep bumping the thread.
I want everyone to see you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, "I like guns but I'm not going to be associated with what I think is racist bullshit, and because what I think it what matters, Ima single handedly manipulate and cajole and belittle the entire forum back into what I think it needs to look like".

It used to be you had to be a leftist from California to rise to that level of "I have the right, obligation, and superior moral standing to control everyone else for the good of the order".
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/874/792/757.jpeg

Everyone we don't like is not a Communist.........but......all Communists believe that they have the right and obligation to control what everyone else says, does, and thinks.................
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You see racism everywhere. You've accused people here of racism, you've accused the site of allowing racism. You are obsessed with race, which is 1/3 the defining trait of the religion of progressivism. One of your posts as bitching about the money McDonalds makes which is code speak for communism which is another third of the holy trinity.  All that's left is pontificating on environmentalism.

Here's a newsflash: nobody on the planet, except for leftists and federal agents, gives a shit about stormfront. It's the boogeyman that leftists obsess over.  

Not a single thought in your head has been original. THe reason everyone is wondering who you are is because they have all read the same crap a thousand times. By a thousand other children that wanted to give the big bad racist gun nuts a "reality check"

Keep bumping the thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get mad at me.

Keep bumping the thread.

You're putting words in my mouth.

Do a search on my name and find me all of the topics I bitch about racism.

I see it everywhere right? Find those "everywhere" topics.

I'm not obsessed with race, again, find all of the topics I've brought up race. I'm waiting.

Just hit my boiling point and going to stand my ground on this one topic.

What's funny is that you say no one gives a shit about Stormfront.

Yet this same site has people using "Go back to DU" as their first comeback.

Pretty sure Stormfront is a lot more popular than DU. Last time I wandered into DU, felt like I needed to be on AltaVista and dial up.

Put your browser in incognito and go explore 4chan /pol and Stormfront.

Dad's likely asleep and not going take away your internet privileges.

It's the same type of humor and comments. Bunch of adults acting like edgy teenagers posting "MEME WARFARE" "PEPE" or "I just went on facebook and got banned trolling liberals. Give me a ribbon please because of meme warfare" or some other stupid embarrassing shit that gun people shouldn't be talking about.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Like the scene in SouthPark with Cartman's mom running down the stairs so he can shit in a tupaware container because of his focus on Worlds of Warcraft.  

Because he "thinks" he's on some mission.

All of this Bugaloo or spicy meme shit is dorky as fuck and what teenagers care about.

Like I can't imagine wearing a horrible looking shirt or sending a meme to "troll" people.

We're fucking adults here. Let's talk about real shit, not what the paid talking heads are telling you what to be angry about. As they sit in their mansions later and chuckle.

We have bigger fish to fry and we're arguing and bitching about the wrong shit.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top