Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call me cynical or what ever you like but why cant they institute a curfew and say if you are out here past this time looting we will shoot and kill you. Call me crazy and cover me and feathers but just get it done and stop these people from destroying their own community.

Why?

Less taxes to the city and county. Other then that I can't think of anything.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm hoping all the white liberals in my town get out and riot in support of the riots in Ferguson.....the antique shops in town will make a nice fire!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

15 Unanswered Questions About Michael Brown Incident And The Ensuing Ferguson Riots:

15. Why did Obama not bother to watch the prosecutor's detailed statement on the Grand Jury's decision - yet he still felt compelled to immediately comment on it without even hearing it first?

14. How can Obama say that it's "understandable" to disagree and protest against the Grand Jury's decision when no one outside the Grand Jury has ever seen all the evidence and testimony that was presented to the Grand Jury? Isn't that just encouraging ignorance-based protests?

13. Was it "understandable" for Michael Brown to attack the white police officer, bash him in the face fracturing his skull and try to take his gun, and then charge him "like a football player" even after being shot inside the officer's vehicle simply because a white cop was investigating the robbery that Michael Brown had just committed?

12. Why did Michael Brown attack the white police officer and try to grab his gun? Was it because the cop was smaller and white? Was there racism involved in how Michael Brown treated the white police officer?

11. Based on crime data, every month one white police officer is feloniously killed in the line of duty by a black male. Where are the black community leaders protesting those murders committed by their fellow black citizens? Or do those white cop lives not matter?

10. Would Michael Brown have attacked Officer Wilson if the Wilson was black just as big as he was?

9. Is there a wider problem in the black community with young black men automatically "profiling" white cops and targetting them for hostility and aggression that needs to be addressed within the black community?

8. Was Michael Brown raised in the same criminal "F-the police" community-culture that was on display during the riots and if so, how much did that "black gansta" culture influence and lead to Michael Brown's aggressive actions towards Officer Darell Wilson?

7. Where were Michael Brown's parents when he was robbing that convenience store and violently assaulting the guy inside the store, and did his parents also know he was a pot-smoker? Why did they raise a criminal like that and what could they and other parents of young black males do different to keep their children from getting into drugs and becoming violent criminals?

6. Why aren't people protesting over the 20 black people killed every day in America by other black people - or do those black lives not matter as much as Michael Brown?

5. How exactly does it "honor" Michael Brown to loot your local mom-and-pop liquor stores, beauty shops, auto-repair shops and destroy storefronts and set fire to buildings in your very own neighborhood?  

4. Why weren't the hundreds of peaceful protestors protecting their own neighborhoods and businesses instead of marching down streets away from the areas of mass-crimes of arson and looting that were going on?

3. Why did the hundreds of peaceful protestors on the streets of Ferguson turn their back on their fellow neighbors and business-owners during the riots and not protect their neighborhoods from rioting being done right in front of them by their fellow citizens?

2. Why would any business-owner want to stay in a "poverty-stricken area" like that and offer jobs to that community when they know that that community will turn its back on them and burn them to the ground for completely unrelated reactions?

1. Why does the black community not understand that it is NOT okay to rob a store, assault someone on the way out and then, when a cop shows up in response to the crime you just committed, repeatedly bash the cop in the face, try to take their gun away, charge them "like a football player" and expect to NOT get shot by the cop while doing it?

View Quote

Why u racist, bro?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How about tool stores?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Were any book stores looted ?

How about tool stores?

I wonder if the local Super Shoes had all their work boots looted?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Fuck CNN

View All Quotes

You expected professionalism from CNN?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Have they announced how many voted for and against indictment?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

they smashed a pawn shop. they stole a crossbow and left the tools.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Q7S90CcAE9WGb.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about tool stores?

I think that's the saddest thing I've seen out of this whole mess.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about tool stores?

Those tools are for building things. We are more about tearing things down nowadays. Just a matter of selecting the proper tool for the job.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Seriously? Let me guess, a white guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Seriously? Let me guess, a white guy

Falguni A. Sheth, a professor of philosophy and political theory at Hampshire College, writes about politics, race, and feminism at translationexercises.wordpress.com. Follow her on Twitter: @FalguniSheth.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/25/white_supremacy_lives_on_ferguson_decision_confirms_absence_of_legal_moral_justice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Grave injury there. I thought the one pic of his "injury" that was actually razor burn from the barber shop was entertaining as well. This whole story is just a twisted up mess of shit from both ends, it seems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Grave injury there. I thought the one pic of his "injury" that was actually razor burn from the barber shop was entertaining as well. This whole story is just a twisted up mess of shit from both ends, it seems.

How many times can you take a punch to the face from a 270 pound male before you go lights out?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:55:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck CNN

View All Quotes

This
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#13]
The whole burning down the town is a travesty that should not be tolerated.

Sniper teams should have been set up with orders to TERMINATE anyone holding a Molotov Cocktail, No one should be allowed to burn down a neighborhood in the USA, the individuals doing this have no.place in the USA.
PS: FBHO + FEH.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

How many times can you take a punch to the face from a 270 pound male before you go lights out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong question.  How many times does the law say I have to take a punch in the face from a male who outweighs me by 30% before I can shoot?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#16]

I didn't know DW had a blackish step father.    He is the victim in this situation, after all.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Fuck CNN

View All Quotes
Not a cnn fan but their programming last night was the best stuff I have seen on TV ever!

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'd probably do that too  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about tool stores?

I'd probably do that too  
Toolz is for foolz who workz.  No need fo dem.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd probably do that too  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about tool stores?

I'd probably do that too  

LoL
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#20]

That reminds me of the piece I read the other day (can't remember where it was) about waiting for the announcement. It said they were waiting to hear if the GJ failed to indict the cop.

Nope, no media bias there.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Dude!  I just laughed so hard I about shit myself!

Stay safe!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing beats standing on a housing unit dayroom by yourself with 55 mostly black inmates watching the verdict get amounced on tv.

Good times.

Dude!  I just laughed so hard I about shit myself!

Stay safe!

lol
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I didn't know DW had a blackish step father.    He is the victim in this situation, after all.

View All Quotes

*golf clap
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Have they announced how many who voted for and against indictment?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's funny...or crazy.  We go to work, pay taxes, abide by laws, even unconstitutional stupid laws, we articulate arguments based on evidence, think critically and our views can change with good arguments and evidence.  I think most of us here probably function in reality, and are honest, just normal people... And we are the ones hates, despised, called bigots, they want us thrown in jail and our property seized or destroyed.  They defend the cop beaters and looters, and despise us who sat at home and watched this on tv in frustration and went to bed.   I gotta say, long run, it's not going to work out well for these moral twisters,  "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"  - Isaiah 5:20
View Quote

I'm in complete agreement. It's bizarro world right now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Why aren’t folks screaming from the rooftops.........Don’t ROB stores......it is DANGEROUS!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'd probably do that too  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about tool stores?

I'd probably do that too  

So.. they're worse than Looters. They're Lawyers!!!

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#28]

GRAND JURY INFORMATION

GRAND JURY DOCUMENTS
CNN GJ Documents

Darren Wilson Interview

CNN Darren Wilson Photo Gallery
Pics in the Spoiler of Darren Wilson
Click To View Spoiler
POST GRAND JURY DEVELOPMENTS

Places Burned

GREAT Article from the UK - LOTS OF RIOT PHOTOS AND INFORMATION ON THE BROWN FAMILY REACTION

Mike Brown’s Step-Father “Burn this Bitch Down

State Senator - THIS IS A RACE WAR

White supremacy lives on: Ferguson decision confirms absence of legal and moral justice

12 Things White People Can Do Now

Looting After Decision

25 Fires

St. Louis Airport Closed by Gunfire

Store Robbed by Big Mike LOOTED

CNN Crew Gets Gassed

Fox News Reporter Attacked

MSNBC Reporter Chased off by Gunfire

CNN Reporter Hit in Head with Rock

CHECK THIS LINK TO SEE IF THE HAPPENINGS WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR AO

Map of Protest Locations

Live Incident (STREAMS) Information for IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

NYC Stream

LA Stream

Revolution Z WITHOUT Chat

Revolution Z WITH Chat (Muted0

Local News Helicopter Feed #1

Local Helicopter Feed #2

http://fox2now.com/on-air/live-streaming-2/

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/newsrevo

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/anon-copwatch

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fergusonlive

Blossom - Bassem Masri - He is a cop spitter and interviewed on CNN
Blossom/Bassem gets his shit stolen

Click To View Spoiler
Ferguson Scanner Feeds

(TROOP C & NG) MISSOURI HIGHWAY PATROL SCANNER

FERGUSON PD RIOT CHANNELS - COUNTY POLICE SCANNER

Click To View Spoiler
PRE-GJ ANNOUNCEMENT Developments Since Last Thread was Locked - PM Me with Anything I Need to Add

Click To View Spoiler
MO Firearm & Self Defense
Click To View Spoiler
Protester Info - Newsletters - Etc...
Click To View Spoiler
Album #1 of pics I have posted in this thread and the locked one
Album #2 of pics I have posted in this thread and the locked one

If you have been living under a rock for the past 100+ days and/or need a scorecard to know what’s what and who is who - Say thanks to tc2k11 - click this spoiler - Have something to add - PM Me
Click To View Spoiler
BUY A TSHIRT TO SUPPORT OFFICER WILSON

GET YOUR PANTS UP DON’T LOOT SHIRTS HERE

OLD UPDATES

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Officer Wilson is a hero.  He took down a felon.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You think that finally the public is finally noticing that the emperor has no clothes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think BHO found his bullhorn moment he has been looking for all these years.   That image will stick with him and represent his Presidency.

You think that finally the public is finally noticing that the emperor has no clothes?

Okay, I'll be the idiot and say it. I don't get it, can someone explain the significance of the images for me?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Witness 40 journal entry
"I heard lay yo stupid ass down I think it was a lady next to me. The cop was wobbling the big kid turned around had his arms out with attitude. The cop just stood there dang if that kid didnt start running right at the cop like a foot ball player. Head down. I heard 3 bangs but the big kid wouldn't stop. I heard cop say something but not sure what or if he was just making noise. cop took a couple steps forward then backwards and the gun went off 2 more times. The last one on the top of the kids head. omg the blood."
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's funny...or crazy.  We go to work, pay taxes, abide by laws, even unconstitutional stupid laws, we articulate arguments based on evidence, think critically and our views can change with good arguments and evidence.  I think most of us here probably function in reality, and are honest, just normal people... And we are the ones hates, despised, called bigots, they want us thrown in jail and our property seized or destroyed.  They defend the cop beaters and looters, and despise us who sat at home and watched this on tv in frustration and went to bed.   I gotta say, long run, it's not going to work out well for these moral twisters,  "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"  - Isaiah 5:20
View Quote

You sure about that?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Interesting note:

As one third of my office's ownership / management, I have always kept an unwritten "if you got em, carry em" policy. Yesterday I was the only one to my knowledge carrying at the office and since switching to a larger pistol with two spares it was pretty obvious I was carrying yesterday. There are others at my office who have permits but rarely carry who took notice.

Today everyone here who has a permit is carrying and I suspect two others may be carrying as well.

I've also had more of my employees ask me about how to get a CCW this morning than any time in the last three years or so.

Now is the time to be polite and helpful to folks who approach us asking questions. The anti gunners never let a good crisis go to waste, neither should we. Once this all settles down I'm going to take some of these folks to the range and see if I can't flip some more opinions.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wrong question.  How many times does the law say I have to take a punch in the face from a male who outweighs me by 30% before I can shoot?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

87?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's gotta be one of the most frustrating jobs, interviewing these clowns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Witness #35

<snip
Ok, where was the officer standing when he shot him, in relation to
Michael Brown?

It was, he was standin? in front of him.

How far?

Point blank range, like

I've been skimming the rest of the interviews.  Mostly lies.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Witness #35

<snip
Ok, where was the officer standing when he shot him, in relation to
Michael Brown?

It was, he was standin? in front of him.

How far?

Point blank range, like

And no charges against the liars.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Are all these fuckers blind to the law?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They are blind to everything but race.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Snip
View Quote

Other locals have pointed out that either the reporter or I flipped the script on the arrest numbers. They are now reporting that ONLY two were from out of town rather than the opposite.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Interesting note:

As one third of my office's ownership / management, I have always kept an unwritten "if you got em, carry em" policy. Yesterday I was the only one to my knowledge carrying at the office and since switching to a larger pistol with two spares it was pretty obvious I was carrying yesterday. There are others at my office who have permits but rarely carry who took notice.

Today everyone here who has a permit is carrying and I suspect two others may be carrying as well.

I've also had more of my employees ask me about how to get a CCW this morning than any time in the last three years or so.

Now is the time to be polite and helpful to folks who approach us asking questions. The anti gunners never let a good crisis go to waste, neither should we. Once this all settles down I'm going to take some of these folks to the range and see if I can't flip some more opinions.
View Quote

You sir, are a perpetrator of liberty. My hat is off to you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Suhpwize, suhpwize.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I know I don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look another murdered black male in Ferguson and no one gives a crap since it was not a white cop shooter.

I know I don't.

What if he had nothing to do with the rioting?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wow reading that is painful.  But, interesting to see how much of a liar Witness 35 is too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Witness #35

<snip>

Wow reading that is painful.  But, interesting to see how much of a liar Witness 35 is too.

Sorry it's so chopped up.  It's an OCR  version from the link.  It's the only way to copy and paste.

Reading through those interviews, most of them told the same lies, or very similar.  The physical evidence disproved all of it (fortunately).
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#45]

They left out, "in broad daylight".
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Why in the fucky fuck do inmates have access to tv?  

Why aren't they too tired from digging ditches all day to watch tv?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing beats standing on a housing unit dayroom by yourself with 55 mostly black inmates watching the verdict get amounced on tv.

Good times.

How did that go down?

Why in the fucky fuck do inmates have access to tv?  

Why aren't they too tired from digging ditches all day to watch tv?

This. Needs more Sheriff Joe and pink underwear.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:16:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Okay, I'll be the idiot and say it. I don't get it, can someone explain the significance of the images for me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think BHO found his bullhorn moment he has been looking for all these years.   That image will stick with him and represent his Presidency.

That is a photo of the new coverage of last night's BHO speech.  BHO talking on the right hand side of the screen, St. Louis burning on the left hand side of the screen
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Family Dollar

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Fergadishu "Sit ins" and protests have come to Minnesota, do these people have any idea how hypocritical they are?

"A lot of people have had enough of being victimized," he said. "And a lot of people had enough of hearing about people being victimized. We're just done with it."
View Quote

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2014/11/25/twincities-ferguson-protests
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why aren’t folks screaming from the rooftops.........Don’t ROB stores......it is DANGEROUS!
View Quote

Because the first non-black store owner who shoots someone trying to torch the store he's perched atop is going to have the full weight of DOJ OCR come down on them.  

DOJ OCR, under Obama, has watched people die during their investigations, and then stood on the sideline while others [the very people whom they were "trying to help"] took the fall.

The store owners are better off letting everything burn, even if none of it is insured.  If they fire a shot, and aren't a protected class, they'll lose everything, not just their store, fighting the DOJ indictments.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top