User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I heard it was unanimous, but don't have an online source to point to confirm that handily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have they announced how many voted for and against indictment?

I heard it was unanimous, but don't have an online source to point to confirm that handily.

St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch declined to say if the jury's decision was unanimous. At least nine jurors would have needed to agree on indictment.
Reuters
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In my imagination, the SHTF times looks a lot like the news last night......
View Quote

This is what I imagine it would look like in the beggining before first responders abandon their jobs to protect their families

ETA scary to think about how little it takes for the facade of civilization to crumble.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch declined to say if the jury's decision was unanimous. At least nine jurors would have needed to agree on indictment.

Reuters
I thought he said it was last night?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This is what I imagine it would look like in the beggining before first responders abandon their jobs to protect their families
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my imagination, the SHTF times looks a lot like the news last night......

Multiplied by 10
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Someone PLEASE get Al Sharpton something to eat..........Man looks like he hasn't eaten in months!
View Quote

For fuck sake....no, he needs to just go away.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#7]

And the retard cnn idiot says 'understandably'.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's a sad state of affairs here (I'm just across the river).  The entitlement crowd didn't get what they wanted from the verdict.  Even after the father of Mike Brown asked people to not act violently, they still managed to burn down 12 buildings and loot another 15 or so & torch two police cars.  I sat here last night with 60 rounder in and leaning right next to my chair, I also had the M&P 40 on my person the whole time.  It was quiet on this side of the river, but my boss called this morning and said "work is canceled for today".  Now you can't turn to a channel on TV without 24 hour coverage. Mind you, they are doing nothing but repeating the same BS over and over. The media is driving this circus, if they would just leave it alone, people would probably go the hell home.
View Quote

Stay safe there, buddy.

At the same time I would like to point out that the father was screaming " burn this bitch down", and the mother did not help, either.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

they smashed a pawn shop. they stole a crossbow and left the tools.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Q7S90CcAE9WGb.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Were any book stores looted ?

How about tool stores?

they smashed a pawn shop. they stole a crossbow and left the tools.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Q7S90CcAE9WGb.jpg

Why would they need tools?

Tools are for building shit.  They have no desire to build anything.

They are only about destruction.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Someone PLEASE get Al Sharpton something to eat..........Man looks like he hasn't eaten in months!
View Quote

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

At Brown family press conference, Rev. Al Sharpton says, 'I've never seen a prosecutor hold a press conference to discredit the victim'

Must not have watched the George Zimmerman trial.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]
In a couple weeks there will be whining about no Miky Dees to eat
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought he said it was last night?
View Quote

I didn't hear him say unanimous. The article is speaking to his remarks from last night.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Check your common sense .  So much for Amnesty coverage.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#15]
So once again witnesses coached by Crump turn out to be lying. Dudes struck out twice now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#16]
"Quresterions"

HUH?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh this is going well.......

ETA:.....So no questions.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Sharpton ran lol
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

No questions answered.
ETA: backe at the podium.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You're just a racist.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

15 Unanswered Questions About Michael Brown Incident And The Ensuing Ferguson Riots:

15. Why did Obama not bother to watch the prosecutor's detailed statement on the Grand Jury's decision - yet he still felt compelled to immediately comment on it without even hearing it first?

14. How can Obama say that it's "understandable" to disagree and protest against the Grand Jury's decision when no one outside the Grand Jury has ever seen all the evidence and testimony that was presented to the Grand Jury? Isn't that just encouraging ignorance-based protests?

13. Was it "understandable" for Michael Brown to attack the white police officer, bash him in the face fracturing his skull and try to take his gun, and then charge him "like a football player" even after being shot inside the officer's vehicle simply because a white cop was investigating the robbery that Michael Brown had just committed?

12. Why did Michael Brown attack the white police officer and try to grab his gun? Was it because the cop was smaller and white? Was there racism involved in how Michael Brown treated the white police officer?

11. Based on crime data, every month one white police officer is feloniously killed in the line of duty by a black male. Where are the black community leaders protesting those murders committed by their fellow black citizens? Or do those white cop lives not matter?

10. Would Michael Brown have attacked Officer Wilson if Wilson was black and just as big as he was?

9. Is there a wider problem in the black community with young black men automatically "profiling" white cops and targetting them for hostility and aggression that needs to be addressed within the black community?

8. Was Michael Brown raised in the same criminal "F-the police" community-culture that was on display during the riots and if so, how much did that "black gansta" culture influence and lead to Michael Brown's aggressive actions towards Officer Darell Wilson?

7. Where were Michael Brown's parents when he was robbing that convenience store and violently assaulting the guy inside the store, and did his parents also know he was a pot-smoker? Why did they raise a criminal like that and what could they and other parents of young black males do different to keep their children from getting into drugs and becoming violent criminals?

6. Why aren't people protesting over the 20 black people killed every day in America by other black people - or do those black lives not matter as much as Michael Brown?

5. How exactly does it "honor" Michael Brown to loot your local mom-and-pop liquor stores, beauty shops, auto-repair shops and destroy storefronts and set fire to buildings in your very own neighborhood?  

4. Why weren't the hundreds of peaceful protestors protecting their own neighborhoods and businesses instead of marching down streets away from the areas of mass-crimes of arson and looting that were going on?

3. Why did the hundreds of peaceful protestors on the streets of Ferguson turn their back on their fellow neighbors and business-owners during the riots and not protect their neighborhoods from rioting being done right in front of them by their fellow citizens?

2. Why would any business-owner want to stay in a "poverty-stricken area" like that and offer jobs to that community when they know that that community will turn its back on them and burn them to the ground for completely unrelated reactions?

1. Why does the black community not understand that it is NOT okay to rob a store, assault someone on the way out and then, when a cop shows up in response to the crime you just committed, repeatedly bash the cop in the face, try to take their gun away, charge them "like a football player" and expect to NOT get shot by the cop while doing it?

You're just a racist.........

No - I'm just a "typical white person".

Oh wait...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"Quresterions"

HUH?
View Quote

This is such a shit show
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#22]
What happened?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#23]
If you've not read Burned out LEO's thread on armed robbers...you should.  You are witnessing the very thing he describes only on a large scale.

The lies, the denial, the ignorance, and the victim hood of the guilty.

It's all there and beautifully explained by one of our own on arfcom.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

A regular Ozzie and Harriet Nelson.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

eta: beat

http://youtu.be/EuMCaubJ3tY

A regular Ozzie and Harriet Nelson.

Rarely is such eloquence captured live.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No questions answered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No questions answered.

Sharpton looked scared.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you've not read Burned out LEO's thread on armed robbers...you should.  You are witnessing the very thing he describes on as a culture.

View Quote

Can we get a link?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Al Sharpton also talks like a dumbass they took off the streets and put in front of a microphone. None of these guys speak like they have any education.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I would like to see all of the witnesses who "changed" their statements brought up on purgery charges. But we all know that won't happen.  They'll come up with some excuse about "they weren't under oath" or some other crap.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Can we get a link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you've not read Burned out LEO's thread on armed robbers...you should.  You are witnessing the very thing he describes on as a culture.

Can we get a link?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1285487_Street_robberies_and_you___The_Basics.html
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#31]
When did "question" become "querstion"
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#32]

This press conference is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#33]
IMO the real victims are the business owners of Ferguson and the emplolyees of these establishments who are trying to pick up the pieces of a vandalized/looted store.  I am willing to bet most of the rioters and looters are not from nor work in Ferguson.  I bet these people come from a few towns away just looking to raise havoc regardless of whatever decision was announced.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reuters

CNN was announcing this morning that the vote was unanimous. I was kinda surprised since I had heard McCulloch say last night that he wouldn't comment on that.

Doesn't mean CNN got it right, of course.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

For what? Shooting ants? Flies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently it's worse than we thought!  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/25/ferguson-grand-jury-decision/

"Police seized a .45 mm automatic handgun as well"

I need one of those!

Onyx

For what? Shooting ants? Flies?

Won't matter!  It's "automatic!"  :)

Onyx
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://media.salon.com/2013/02/falguni_sheth_square.jpg

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/25/white_supremacy_lives_on_ferguson_decision_confirms_absence_of_legal_moral_justice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously? Let me guess, a white guy

http://media.salon.com/2013/02/falguni_sheth_square.jpg

Falguni A. Sheth, a professor of philosophy and political theory at Hampshire College, writes about politics, race, and feminism at translationexercises.wordpress.com. Follow her on Twitter: @FalguniSheth.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/25/white_supremacy_lives_on_ferguson_decision_confirms_absence_of_legal_moral_justice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

"11. Based on crime data, every month one white police officer is feloniously killed in the line of duty by a black male. Where are the black community leaders protesting those murders committed by their fellow black citizens? Or do those white cop lives not matter"

link for stat?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Can we get a link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we get a link?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1285487_.html

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy shit Crump is a retard.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Mark O'mara was on CCN going over the GJ discussion where MB blood was found beyond where his body was found, showing that MB was advancing toward officer Wilson.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

IMO the real victims are the business owners of Ferguson and the emplolyees of these establishments who are trying to pick up the pieces of a vandalized/looted store.  I am willing to bet most of the rioters and looters are not from nor work in Ferguson.  I bet these people come from a few towns away just looking to raise havoc regardless of whatever decision was announced.
View Quote

I feel bad for those people, their lives are in shambles right now.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Red ranger checking in .... anything new
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Al Sharpton also talks like a dumbass they took off the streets and put in front of a microphone. None of these guys speak like they have any education.
View Quote

I'm watching that too! They are speaking on the level of an angry 3rd grader.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Other locals have pointed out that either the reporter or I flipped the script on the arrest numbers. They are now reporting that ONLY two were from out of town rather than the opposite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip

Other locals have pointed out that either the reporter or I flipped the script on the arrest numbers. They are now reporting that ONLY two were from out of town rather than the opposite.

That's what I read earlier.  Two from out of town.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Still talking they want justice.   Ignorance runs wild.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Red ranger checking in .... anything new
View Quote

Months ago, the police were too militarized. Now, they're not militarized enough.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#47]
"DO YOU THINK THE AUTHORITIES LET FERGUSON BURN?"

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#48]
A friend posted this on FaceBook, I like it.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel bad for Darren Wilson.  His career in LE is over, and his life will always be i jeopardy now.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In a couple weeks there will be whining about no Miky Dees to eat
View Quote

i'm lovin' it
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top