Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 73
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Fantastic news! Vote all of those cunts out!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#2]
good job guys! I'm helping to usher the Reddit and YouTube meltdowns along and they're amazing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Well this made my day. Woke up wondering if we’d cinch it or get a 3am surprise.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I think one of the things to take away from this is that if all the conservatives saying your vote doesn't matter had showed up to the polls the wins here would have been larger and maybe another seat or two might have flipped.

That's good news if the wins that did occur can get the rest of conservative America off their asses and out of that defeatist mindset.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Great news. Congratulations to all the VA patriots.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats VA, you deserve it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or could be in the oven thanks to actually being watched by Republicans.

If anyone is to be thanked in all this it is the volunteers that are watching the polls.

It makes you wonder if we ever really were blue/ purple doesn’t it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once their media all called it for our side, that pretty Much seals the deal. No surprises will come.  They waited until they got word no surprises were in the oven. Democrats stood down in the face of heavy scrutiny and bad optics.

Or could be in the oven thanks to actually being watched by Republicans.

If anyone is to be thanked in all this it is the volunteers that are watching the polls.

It makes you wonder if we ever really were blue/ purple doesn’t it?

It’s really tough to say. It will be interesting to see turn out numbers.  

To me It looks like turnout for the R’s was up due to the school mandates, crt,  etc and turnout was down for the D’s. Tough to say who is in the majority/minority there
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Did someone post a Pic of the Lt Gov holding an AR?

I can't seem to find that pic.

With her and the NC Lt Gov as conservative black gun supporters I hope black people are taking notice that libs do not give a shit about them, except for every 4 yrs.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:51:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

A more normalized Virginia, if we can keep it.

A sincere thanks to everyone that made this happen - the voters that stuck it out, the door knockers, the poll watchers, the meme warriors, the sign planters, the angry fathers.

Well done.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Did VA take back the house ?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Election has always been about turnout. Pretty much as soon as McAuliffe and Youngkin decided they had zero interest in actually campaigning, it became a turnout election. Not even a legit third party candidate.

Best the VA GOP can hope for is maybe one of sides of the legislature. But McAullife has this election in the bag by an easy 8 points. Youngkin's campaign was simply too lazy to put in the effort.

Also, Virginia has been blue for over 15 years ....
View Quote

@DeathMetalMedic how does it feel to be a loser?  Are you crying into your Terry McAwful body pillow and crying Russian collusion?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I believe so.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Good job VA.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Excited to see purple lipped Terry and the false flag nazi mash up.
View Quote

I never paid enough attention to him to notice that but just saw it on the news here.
What is up with that? He looked like he was wearing lipstick.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#18]
This thread needs more Silent Brigade photos.  You guys are awesome.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

The last I saw we are up on the dems by two seats and that can't be understated. That's just wonderful news. The dem push will be dead in the water for a while.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Congrats VA on your win.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I believe so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe so.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#24]
A 4 year break...  Whew!

We small government types didn't win here, the progressives showed their stripes, and the middle rebelled.   We'll take it though for sure.

If Sears works out as Lt., we could have an 8 year reprieve.

I'd also like to point out that some anti gun laws were passed in the last 4 years.   However,  the big one failed, and failed because of a few blue dogs.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The last I saw we are up on the dems by two seats and that can't be understated. That's just wonderful news. The dem push will be dead in the water for a while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m really hoping that you guys can claw back those laws passed in 2020 AND get some pro gun legislation like constitutional carry passed.  The real fight begins now, time to hold their feet to the fire VA.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A 4 year break...  Whew!

We small government types didn't win here, the progressives showed their stripes, and the middle rebelled.   We'll take it though for sure.

I'd also like to point out that some anti gun laws were passed in the last 4 years.   However,  the big one failed, and failed because of a few blue dogs.  
View Quote

Yeah, I may not care much for Deeds, Petersen, or Edwards, but they killed the AWB/Mag ban in the Senate. Credit where it is due.

Even my useless Senator (Surovell) voted to table it, but not for any altruistic reasons - he just recognized it was a waste of time and wasn't going to make it through the Senate.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Youngkin won the latino vote by 10%  Listening to Miyares now, man oh man does he sound like an ass kicker.  Already sent a shot across the bow of all the NOVA liberal commonwealth attorneys who let child rapists off - he will come in and prosecute instead.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

I’m happy for you brothers in the north.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A 4 year break...  Whew!

View Quote

The AWB failed because VCDL was shining a spotlight on the cockroaches.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, I may not care much for Deeds, Petersen, or Edwards, but they killed the AWB/Mag ban in the Senate. Credit where it is due.

Even my useless Senator (Surovell) voted to table it, but not for any altruistic reasons - he just recognized it was a waste of time and wasn't going to make it through the Senate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A 4 year break...  Whew!

Sears 2026!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#32]

I see me!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Never thought I'd live to see the day when patriots can rise up and retake what was thought to be a deep blue state.  VA has shown that the impossible CAN be done when they ignore the doomers and press ahead with true belief.  Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sears 2026!!!!
View Quote

That's a vote I'd cast with pleasure.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I counted 3 seats that were won by Democrats by only 200-300 votes and 2 Republican seats that were won by about the same. Hopefully it will make Democrats lawmakers think carefully of their decisionz
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I’m really hoping that you guys can claw back those laws passed in 2020 AND get some pro gun legislation like constitutional carry passed.  The real fight begins now, time to hold their feet to the fire VA.
View Quote

Leftists still control the Virginia Senate. There will be no turning back recent gun control laws and certainly no new “pro-gun” legislation. Next chance to take the Senate will be 2023.

But we’ll keep working at it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Great win, but I will be a debbie downer and say that it is sad that our great state could only manage a 2% win and a tie in the HOD with the shittiest president in history, coupled with a GOP who ran a great campaign and a democrat who ran one of the shittiest campaigns ever add in a locality concealing 2 rapes because the rapist was a tranny. God damn our state has fallen.
Now we need to get to work and take 2 Senate seats back next time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Unbelievable, WOOT
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Gloat, gloat, gloat.

LOL....What are some members going to do with their pushcart full of cheating narratives now?
View Quote

Thank God Virginia went Red.  Thank God you guys think being in control of your children’s education is important.  Thank God, and Congratulations! ??????

Just because you like this election, doesn’t validate 2020 as legitimate.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#41]
In reporting on the Republican sweep of the three statewide races in Virginia on Tuesday night, the national media did note the winning candidates would become the first black female lieutenant governor and first Cuban-American attorney general in state history.

Little mentioned was Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears and Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares are both swashbuckling conservatives who campaigned unabashedly on conservative themes.

Sears, 57, is a former state legislator, U.S. Marine, and past director of a homeless shelter. A native of Jamaica and naturalized U.S. citizen, she is a strong opponent of abortion and advocate of the right to keep and bear arms.

Last year, Sears was national chairperson of Black Americans to Re-Elect President Trump and, on the campaign trail, she spoke proudly of her admiration of the former president.

With near-final results in, Sears edged Democrat State Delegate Haya Analya by about 51.43 to 48.57%.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/virginia-winsome-sears-jason-miyares-glenn-youngkin/2021/11/02/id/1043057/

State Delegate Miyares, who unseated Democratic Attorney General Mark Herring by a slim margin (50.81 to 49.19%), ran as a strong law and order candidate. He vowed "to keep our communities safe and secure" and vowed to oppose increasing any gun control in the Old Dominion.

Miyares, 45, is also strongly pro-life and voted against expanding Medicaid in the legislature.

Both Sears and Miyares are immediately being discussed as potential candidates for either the U.S. Senate or the governorship in 2025 (when GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin must by law step down after one term).

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This thread needs more Silent Brigade photos.  You guys are awesome.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:28:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Soooo am I the only one thats waiting for additional boxes of uncounted mail in ballots 110% dem to be discovered just before the election is to be certified? A last second recount? A Hawaiian judge injunction on the results?

I'm super happy for VA but I just don't feel like the win is a full win just yet.

Never trust dems.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#44]
The pendulum has swung to the right in the Commonwealth of Virginia as the voice of the people resounded with a solid HELL NO!

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Democrats Just Got WRECKED: Youngkin Wins, New Jersey a Dead Heat
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Great win, but I will be a debbie downer and say that it is sad that our great state could only manage a 2% win and a tie in the HOD with the shittiest president in history, coupled with a GOP who ran a great campaign and a democrat who ran one of the shittiest campaigns ever add in a locality concealing 2 rapes because the rapist was a tranny. God damn our state has fallen.
View Quote
Given how blue we became,  a 2 point win is massive.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Virginia will never be red again.  Elections are now history in blue states and soon in many more current red states.
View Quote

Quoted:
So, Mcauliffe by at least 10 points on election night.
View Quote

Quoted:

Election has always been about turnout. Pretty much as soon as McAuliffe and Youngkin decided they had zero interest in actually campaigning, it became a turnout election. Not even a legit third party candidate.

Best the VA GOP can hope for is maybe one of sides of the legislature. But McAullife has this election in the bag by an easy 8 points. Youngkin's campaign was simply too lazy to put in the effort.

Also, Virginia has been blue for over 15 years ....
View Quote

Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song plays in the background
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:36:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
You have to remember, Biden won by 10. So Youngkin winning by 2 means a 12 point swing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#49]
God Bless America, God Bless the Commonwealth. This is a much needed win.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Let’s go Brandon!
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top