BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife is staunchly anti-leftist, has zero intention of getting abortions and even she was pissed at Republicans over Roe.

Some of you guys are fucking clueless.
View Quote

I just asked how we can make women get less of a say in governance
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Cmon arf.

This is a literal case of put the child's tools down and pull on the big boy pants.

Take the two sentences given in op and put the sentence in between them that forces people to link the one causally to the other.

I didn't start the thread to see a bunch of arf's version of DU weaksauce.

The big dogs need to get off the porch for this one.

If there's a logician on arf, come on down.

Someone ante.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at most women's social media and say the two arent linked with a straight face

Cmon arf.

This is a literal case of put the child's tools down and pull on the big boy pants.

Take the two sentences given in op and put the sentence in between them that forces people to link the one causally to the other.

I didn't start the thread to see a bunch of arf's version of DU weaksauce.

The big dogs need to get off the porch for this one.

If there's a logician on arf, come on down.

Someone ante.

Thats not going to happen. Just because 80% of political commercials revolved around r vs w here is not going to prove anything to you. It's not proof. It's just what happened.

Stop looking for proof. It's a waste of time. It was a factor no doubt but it's juvenile to ask. It's like my 2yo asking why.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that the one where the language on the ballot was a confusing hash?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife is staunchly anti-leftist, has zero intention of getting abortions and even she was pissed at Republicans over Roe.

Some of you guys are          clueless.

Exactly.

Abortion on some level is supported by a LAGRE percentage of women, and that included Republicans.

Look at Kentucky- voted bright red this election, and STILL VOTED DOWN the Amendment to ban abortion (Amendment 2).

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that the one where the language on the ballot was a confusing hash?

I haven't heard anyone saying that on my end, but that doesn't mean they're not.

It seemed pretty cut and dry to me:

Are you in favor of amending the Constitution of Kentucky by creating a new Section of the Constitution to be numbered Section 26A to state as follows: To protect human life, nothing in this Constitution shall be construed to secure or protect a right to abortion or require the funding of abortion?

Basically stating that someone can't use the state constitution to argue their right to an abortion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don’t care if we did.

It was worth it.

Dead babies vs 2 more years.

No brainer.
View Quote

Except now states are amending their constitutions to allow murdering of babies.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Funny how arf can talk about the decline of testosterone, the decline of masculinity, discuss how you ought to keep your body in shape and train, and how males in particular shouldn't be controlled by their emotions - heck, we even get questions of what to use for coffee pots with no plastic and thus less/ no bpa/etc in them...

... and yet be so pathetically weak at lifting even the lightest weight mentally.

Any damn excuse to punk out if it requires thinking.

We have nuclear scientists and engineers and literal math wizards, guys who fab cars up in their garages, and yet on this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we really incompetent to supply one sentence?

"roe v wade was overturned"

"Therefore we did badly in the midterms"

What goes between those that causally links them.

Will any of you even TRY?

Are you so gifted with the power of autism that you cannot read the posts in your thread unless they conform to your Mad Libs?

Funny how arf can talk about the decline of testosterone, the decline of masculinity, discuss how you ought to keep your body in shape and train, and how males in particular shouldn't be controlled by their emotions - heck, we even get questions of what to use for coffee pots with no plastic and thus less/ no bpa/etc in them...

... and yet be so pathetically weak at lifting even the lightest weight mentally.

We have nuclear scientists and engineers and literal math wizards, guys who fab cars up in their garages, and yet on this?

You’re avoiding the truth by hiding behind this air of pseudo intellectualism and pseudo masculinity.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just because it is a stupid reason does not mean it wasn’t the reason for a swing of female voters or the cause to get an otherwise sit this one out voter to go vote.  

50% of the population live their life on feels.......NOT logic......even if it hurts them down the road.  

You seem to be demanding the answer to why the sky is blue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it's what happened, but I don't want to put up with the REEEEEEEEEEEEEE  scream of  "this is all because of roe" as a constant stupid drumbeat.

Just because it is a stupid reason does not mean it wasn’t the reason for a swing of female voters or the cause to get an otherwise sit this one out voter to go vote.  

50% of the population live their life on feels.......NOT logic......even if it hurts them down the road.  

You seem to be demanding the answer to why the sky is blue.

I'm not the one who blamed the midterms on roe:

Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
NoBoDy CaReS AbOuT AbOrTiOn......

Could a been a landslide for Republicans.  Senile worst president ever. Record inflation.  Recession.    Brink of ww3 for a third world country nobody gives a fuck about. Gas prices through the roof .     Let's ban abortions.  Now we'll barely take the house.  The literally elected an actual handicapped retard over a Republican.

Hope you learn something before 2024. They'll probably replace the potato and beat us if not.

And various other posts thoroughout the thread, and that group has surfaced every other time the abort topic comes up in arf that I've seen since I started reading the site, much less since I joined.

You have no right to an answer and you come off like a nutter to demand      on your terms.

So ... I should shut up and not expect an answer ... is your demand, and your terms.

^^^^ that could be the last cell in a meme, right there.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Lets put it this way: EVERY female friend of mine was pissed over Roe v Wade being overturned, even those that are against abortion. Why? Because they hate the fact that government can dictate what they can or can't do with their reproductive systems.

Also, look at new voter registrations in PA post Roe v Wade being overturned. Overwhelmingly female...

SCOTUS should have waited until after the midterms to rule on Roe v Wade. If anybody thinks that decision didn't have a negative impact on Republicans is delusional
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

... and the reason I asked it the way I did was to include the last link in the chain: showing (not guessing) that this *happened.*

Everything is a mess.
View Quote

Is exit polling stating that this was the motivating factor for many/most women, insufficient?  If so, I'm not sure what proof you'd  accept.  Or what proof you believe is ordinarily available in analyzing political science questions.

Turnout analysis, segmented by sex and age and previous midterm participation, might help.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Look at most women's social media and say the two arent linked with a straight face
View Quote

Women shouldn’t be able to vote.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#10]
We haven’t actually “lost” yet. The House and Senate are both still in play. Republicans are likely to take the House, which will stall the Leftist agenda in Congress for two years. The Senate will still likely remain a 50/50 split (or damn close to it) because American politics is exactly where it was two years ago, polarized with no middle ground. Regardless of the issues, about half the voting population will vote for the Democrat on the ballot no matter what.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
suburban white women love the illusion of being oppressed
View Quote

They must be oppressed
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I haven't heard anyone saying that on my end, but that doesn't mean they're not.

Basically stating that someone can't use the state constitution to argue their right to an abortion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of you guys are          clueless.

Exactly.

Abortion on some level is supported by a LAGRE percentage of women, and that included Republicans.

Look at Kentucky- voted bright red this election, and STILL VOTED DOWN the Amendment to ban abortion (Amendment 2).

Are you in favor of amending the Constitution of Kentucky by creating a new Section of the Constitution to be numbered Section 26A to state as follows: To protect human life, nothing in this Constitution shall be construed to secure or protect a right to abortion or require the funding of abortion?

I wonder how many people looked at that and thought it meant "make abortion unconstitutional and thus illegal."
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And yet it didn’t play out that way in states that had real election security.
View Quote

Now list the states with real election security.  Will we see they are predominately Red?

It is all the factors combined.  We know they cheat but there doesn’t seem to be willingness to prove it or deal with it.  Many states won’t even ask for a photo ID.  A minimal intrusion to vote.  

We don’t even have to go far to see machines that accidentally flip votes, lose votes, etc.   Then there are the mail in ballot brigades.  People don’t think it is real because they might not pull it off in their home county.   The city of Albany ward 1 had my stepfather’s signature in the paper books two years after he was dead.  This stuff is as old as voting.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You’re avoiding the truth by hiding behind this air of pseudo intellectualism and pseudo masculinity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we really incompetent to supply one sentence?

"roe v wade was overturned"

"Therefore we did badly in the midterms"

What goes between those that causally links them.

Will any of you even TRY?

Are you so gifted with the power of autism that you cannot read the posts in your thread unless they conform to your Mad Libs?

Because clearly, what I posted said that I'm a chad.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lets put it this way: EVERY female friend of mine was pissed over Roe v Wade being overturned, even those that are against abortion. Why? Because they hate the fact that government can dictate what they can or can't do with their reproductive systems.

Also, look at new voter registrations in PA post Roe v Wade being overturned. Overwhelmingly female...

SCOTUS should have waited until after the midterms to rule on Roe v Wade. If anybody thinks that decision didn't have a negative impact on Republicans is delusional
View Quote

No one tells women who to have sex with.

Various states do say that after you do what you want, you can't wait until the child is many months old before you kill it for your convenience.

We must disenfranchise women immediately
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How do we disenfranchise women
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The right did a poor job of articulating the reason for roe being over turned. There is an excellent argument that the constitution makes no mention of abortion and it should be a state issue or an amendment passed. But nope the right just jumped straight into the trap.
View Quote

Reasons don't matter on this issue.  You could deliver a treatise on the necessity for Roe's repeal that would make Aristotle weep with its flawless logic, and It. Would. Not. Matter.  Women would still be disproportionately pissed off at you for getting rid of it, and would seek means to punish those that did it.

Regardless of what logic, or Constitutional principles would dictate.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The women you know are scumbags

Sorry
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You married a woman who's pro-abortion, the nuclear option of hypergamy, and we're the clueless ones?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is exit polling stating that this was the motivating factor for many/most women, insufficient?  If so, I'm not sure what proof you'd  accept.  Or what proof you believe is ordinarily available in analyzing political science questions.

Turnout analysis, segmented by sex and age and previous midterm participation, might help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... and the reason I asked it the way I did was to include the last link in the chain: showing (not guessing) that this *happened.*

Everything is a mess.

Yes.

I asked something that can't be answered. I asked it in the easiest way possible for people to answer ... it doesn't even require empirical analysis to answer it in the form I gave it.

The reason I asked a question that can't be answered is *because people are saying that the one caused the other.*  They're saying the one caused the other - when they can't answer the question.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#21]
It was a factor, if you think otherwise you’re being dense.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. People here ain't gonna like it, but I'll say this:

I do not want to sell my country in order to ban abortion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I asked something that can't be answered.
View Quote
OK then.

Well... ...bye.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Every Beto sign touting household here also had a “mothers for abortion and against Abbott “ sign to go with it….it’s a huge deal with dumb Karen and their feminist husbands.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I posted this in another thread, but I'll leave it here too..

A lot of guys here are out of touch with reality and live in an echo chamber. There are also a TON of guys here that have never touched a woman, let alone try to understand one.

Many don't realize that Mary, the church going, conservative suburban soccer mom driving her 3 kids to school in an 80k dollar SUV, with the perfect cookie cutter home and clean-cut husband, John, that she swooned as a senior in college, working his upper middle-class job to provide for his family, has a secret or two that hubby doesn't know about.

Yeah, that is right. John has NO clue of Mary's past. Mary has never and will never speak of her wild past of her late teens where half her time was spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears. Her catholic parents will never know, her husband will never know and sure as hell her kids will never know her secret.

Yep, she had an abortion, and she is OK with that because it was in her "previous life". She is making up for it now by raising her wonderful children in a beautiful home and going to church with her conservative family every Sunday with a smile.

How do you think Mary feels or votes? I mean, she wouldn't have this great life if it wasn't for her abortion. If you guys think I am in left field here, then you're living in a fairytale world.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#27]
What a stupid Fucking post.

If you can't grasp that like 65 percent of people want it to be legal, and it makes them vote for it, then Idk what to say.

Keep losing?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What a stupid Fucking post.

If you can't grasp that like 65 percent of people want it to be legal, and it makes them vote for it, then Idk what to say.

Keep losing?
View Quote

But we won though lol
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sorry
View Quote

Ignore reality, live in the arfcom echo chamber and keep your head buried in the sand.... Reality sucks...
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But we won though lol
View Quote

Noooo

You can’t be happy about roe v wade which is one of the biggest victories for the right ever

You need to be talking about dooooooommm

I’m gonna dooom post

Doooooom
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

A lot of guys here are out of touch with reality and live in an echo chamber. There are also a TON of guys here that have never touched a woman, let alone try to understand one.

Many don't realize that Mary, the church going, conservative suburban soccer mom driving her 3 kids to school in an 80k dollar SUV, with the perfect cookie cutter home and clean-cut husband, John, that she swooned as a senior in college, working his upper middle-class job to provide for his family, has a secret or two that hubby doesn't know about.

Yeah, that is right. John has NO clue of Mary's past. Mary has never and will never speak of her wild past of her late teens where half her time was spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears. Her catholic parents will never know, her husband will never know and sure as hell her kids will never know her secret.

Yep, she had an abortion, and she is OK with that because it was in her "previous life". She is making up for it now by raising her wonderful children in a beautiful home and going to church with her conservative family every Sunday with a smile.

How do you think Mary feels or votes? I mean, she wouldn't have this great life if it wasn't for her abortion. If you guys think I am in left field here, then you're living in a fairytale world.
View Quote

Mary is wrong to have had an abortion and it's wrong for her to have been able to get one and I suspect most of the reasons why abortions are sought are messed up and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's messed up that mary thinks and acts the way she does and did on this topic, and it's wrong to base our society off how she thinks and acts.

It's no different than basing our society off the morals and actions of people in the insane asylums for criminals.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Single women (esp young) are the bread and butter for the Democrats.  They were never going to vote for a Republican anyway.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think it was a big part.  People don't like being told what they can/can't do, even if it's a choice or situation they're unlikely to participate in themselves.

My wife leans mostly right.  She was going to vote for a whole bunch of blue candidates yesterday  but couldn't find her license so she could vote  too bad, such a shame.

Point is, I don't have a big circle of friends and I know a bunch that were pissed about the Roe v. Wade thing.

View Quote

I am sure you didn't hide her license on purpose, but certainly implied ...
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not the one who blamed the midterms on roe:

And various other posts thoroughout the thread, and that group has surfaced every other time the abort topic comes up in arf that I've seen since I started reading the site, much less since I joined.

So ... I should shut up and not expect an answer ... is your demand, and your terms.

^^^^ that could be the last cell in a meme, right there.

View Quote

You can spout off and demand all you want but your framework is silly.  

You aren’t going to get a concrete answer.  Like I said elsewhere, you aren’t going to get sworn affadavits as to why people swung their votes.  

The game is most often won in the margins not the mainstream.  

I have said it elsewhere before.....since RVW was overturned I have seen many otherwise moderate or conservative women express their displeasure at the ruling.  The libs were already in the D camp, RvW certainly trumped the economy on the ones that may have voted for an R or stayed home.

I saw it expressed in people’s own words.  People I know.  Lots of them.

ETA-   foolsbook had most of them expressing themselves on the topic where they feel comfortable.  Most wouldn’t talk about it with men folk or have an uncomfortable conversation of differing ideas.  Yet the opinion was there on the topic.  How many more had the same opinion but never expressed it anywhere because it is a confrontational issue?  lots more

therefore I pretty much knew this was going to have a negative effect, to what degree I was of course unsure.

did the media make this mole hill a mountain?  certainly, it has been the thing that replaced the republicans are going to steal grandma’s SS.

shouting prove it is just childish.   Your demanding tone makes you the ass rather than a superior intellect.   Logic 101 doesn’t apply.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ignore reality, live in the arfcom echo chamber and keep your head buried in the sand.... Reality sucks...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry

Some women I don't care about do not like the decision.

I like the decision.

Women can still do whatever they want because left areas will still allow it, because it will be even less regulated there.

I am supposed to be upset they are dumb.

Wow
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes.

I asked something that can't be answered. I asked it in the easiest way possible for people to answer ... it doesn't even require empirical analysis to answer it in the form I gave it.

The reason I asked a question that can't be answered is *because people are saying that the one caused the other.*  They're saying the one caused the other - when they can't answer the question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything is a mess.

Yes.

No.  We can, and have repeatedly throughout the thread, answered your question.  You are expecting a physical science's level of conclusiveity for an answer to a social science question.  Which doesn't ever exist.  There are too many confounding factors.

However, that is not the same thing as saying that an answer to the poly sci problem doesn't exist.  Here, one does, and that appears to be that the repeal of Roe drove increased pro-abortion leaning women to turnout in this election vs previous midterms, in multiple jurisdictions, and those women predominantly voted D.  Again, there are confounding factors.  There always are.

ClayHollisterTT's point upthread about fixing the electoral process is a must, and one of the largest confounding factors to determining causation for these election results.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#37]
The right campaigned on how the crime rate was rising, inflation was skyrocketing, and the economy was collapsing

The left campaigned on the right wanting to restrict women's right to abortion and that their opponents were also a "threats to our democracy" with references to Trump and J6

I think it'll be a while before we have some insight into voting data, but abortion was the big rallying cry for the progressive left.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Mary is wrong to have had an abortion and it's wrong for her to have been able to get one and I suspect most of the reasons why abortions are sought are messed up and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's messed up that mary thinks and acts the way she does and did on this topic, and it's wrong to base our society off how she thinks and acts.

It's no different than basing our society off the morals and actions of people in the insane asylums for criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then get used to losing, bro.

The GOP needs to leave abortion, religion and gays alone.

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the fuck out of people lives.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sorry
View Quote

That may be.  But in our system, each of those scumbags gets a vote.  And two of theirs beats one of yours.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Voter turnout & exit polling will have the likely answer(s), but abortion was definitely a motivator.

Thankful that Roe was overturned.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#41]
In Michigan the lines hours long in college towns voting for our pro abortion constitutional amendment (Prop 3) most definitely had an impact on other ballot races. It motivated and excelled turnout in heavy democrat areas. More democrat voters ensured we now have a democrat Governor, AG and SoS still and didn't pick up house seats we were expecting to win.

ETA I'm not disappointed Roe was overturned I'm ecstatic it was. However, to say it had no impact on other races is foolish.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Reasons don't matter on this issue.  You could deliver a treatise on the necessity for Roe's repeal that would make Aristotle weep with its flawless logic, and It. Would. Not. Matter.  Women would still be disproportionately pissed off at you for getting rid of it, and would seek means to punish those that did it.

Regardless of what logic, or Constitutional principles would dictate.
View Quote

This. Many people, especially women (call me a sexist, but not a misogynist) don't let reason get in the way of being irrational and emotional.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Single women (esp young) are the bread and butter for the Democrats.  They were never going to vote for a Republican anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That may be true too.  But they're usually not motivated to get off their ass and go vote in a midterm election.  This time, they were.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That may be true too.  But they're usually not motivated to get off their ass and go vote in a midterm election.  This time, they were.
View Quote
This absolutely.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Except now states are amending their constitutions to allow murdering of babies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t care if we did.

It was worth it.

No brainer.

Even red states
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm not sure what difference it really makes. It wasn't people that were elected that struck it down.
If conservatives win, they appoint conservative justices(in terms of jurisprudence, not politics), and conservative justices generally are more inclined to strike down bad law. Roe was bad law.
This was always going to happen.

Sure, some politicians made some bad moves, timing wise, in the wake of the decision, but this wasn't avoidable. The repercussions would have to have been dealt with eventually.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Even red states
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t care if we did.

It was worth it.

No brainer.

Even red states

Okay. But it shouldn't be a federal law made up from nothing. Which is what was correctly overturned.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

If that’s what their constituents want, oh well.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Despite my post above, this is my view.  We have to fix our electoral process, or none of the rest of this matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Abortion voters always vote the same way anyway.

They dont and the proof is in the pudding

While yes leftist will always vote left there are a ton of middle an even right leaning women that abortion is their crux

Thats simply what it be

And yet it didn’t play out that way in states that had real election security.

Despite my post above, this is my view.  We have to fix our electoral process, or none of the rest of this matters.

Absolutely. Whether elections are actually stolen or not, 100 million people recognizing that there are significant issues with them is a huge problem. Anyone the believes in democracy would want the elections to be honest and secure.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sorry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry

Pretty much. The women I know are split along party lines on the issue.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top