Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING WITH THE MK12 GUNS EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for the uneducated fools to buy their SPR so that you can come on a board and the range and tout you have a Mk12 .... when you actually don't ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...

You trying to pawn that DD Mk12 off as an actual and proper clone correct Mk12 is a slap in the face to all the people that maliciously cloned Mk12 Mod 0s and Mod 1s ... shame on you ...

Now ... you can say its a Mk12 type rifle but truly its just an 18" SPR build by DD .... nothing more nothing less ... except you do get the Mk12 roll mark which WASNT even present on MK12 guns ...
View Quote

Not sure if serious, or just clever troll.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I love this thread

Anybody get any details on the barrel?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love this thread

View Quote

All I know is it isn’t clone correct so expect thehun06 to go apeshit about it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love this thread

View Quote

From a couple pages back: "The barrel will be made in house out of 416R with 5R rifling that is then bead blasted"

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Stolen valor ... on a gun ... please ... it isn't an actual Mk12 ... not one bit ... do your research and come back ... if anything people calling their DD Mk12 guns as proper clone Mk12 would be stolen valor ... DD Mk12 guns were never ever never ever never ever ever ever issued in any capacity ... again ... except the gas block ...

Mk is simply designations that the military provides for adopted/issued platforms ... people and businesses have misused the Mk designations left and right for self fulfilling pride or marketing so the product sells ...
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Why-do-posters-always-add-/5-2665959/

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me how that is a clone correct and proper Mk12 by DD ... do it ... you will fail ... for one ... DD never had a hand in building and spec'ing out Mk12s accept the gas block ... they never built a Mk12 ... they decided to make an 18" rifle gas gun and slap the Mk12 monicker on it because ... marketing and sales for the uneducated ... some of you are proving to be such regarding DD's Mk12 (again, not a bad gun but that gun is a far cry from a proper Mk12).

The barrel isn't even Mk12 spec ... lower isn't ... stock isn't ... handguard isn't ... charging handle isn't ... pistol grip isn't ... safety isn't ... EVERYTHING about the DD Mk12 except the gas block is not a proper Mk12 ...

What PSA is about to roll out is more of a Mk12 than DD ever dreamt of being a Mk12 ...

Grabbed a clearer pic.  Irrefutable:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/D429CC8E-5431-4856-AD25-16B75AC5B34C-2921483.jpg

This was excellent quality bait.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I love this thread

View Quote

Yup, always fun to watch the cloners get worked up.

I would love to see PSA putting out some affordable clone-adjacent builds and sell them to people that will shoot them instead of arguing over the authenticity of gas tubes.

I love what they are doing with the H&R line as well, but guys are all worked up over modern barrel twists.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I bet you wouldn’t say that to Marty Daniel’s face.
View Quote

I would.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#9]
My wallet will make a sonic boom coming out of my pocket if these become available.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#10]
That's a strange looking mp5
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

From Wikipedia…

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me how that is a clone correct and proper Mk12 by DD ... do it ... you will fail ... for one ... DD never had a hand in building and spec'ing out Mk12s accept the gas block ... they never built a Mk12 ... they decided to make an 18" rifle gas gun and slap the Mk12 monicker on it because ... marketing and sales for the uneducated ... some of you are proving to be such regarding DD's Mk12 (again, not a bad gun but that gun is a far cry from a proper Mk12).

The barrel isn't even Mk12 spec ... lower isn't ... stock isn't ... handguard isn't ... charging handle isn't ... pistol grip isn't ... safety isn't ... EVERYTHING about the DD Mk12 except the gas block is not a proper Mk12 ...

What PSA is about to roll out is more of a Mk12 than DD ever dreamt of being a Mk12 ...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/D429CC8E-5431-4856-AD25-16B75AC5B34C-2921483.jpg

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for uneducated fools to buy their SPR ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...

U mad bro? I don’t think DD could just put Mk12 on the receiver if it wasn’t an actual Mk12, that would be stolen valor or something.

Stolen valor ... on a gun ... please ... it isn't an actual Mk12 ... not one bit ... do your research and come back ... if anything people calling their DD Mk12 guns as proper clone Mk12 would be stolen valor ... DD Mk12 guns were never ever never ever never ever ever ever issued in any capacity ... again ... except the gas block ...

Mk is simply designations that the military provides for adopted/issued platforms ... people and businesses have misused the Mk designations left and right for self fulfilling pride or marketing so the product sells ...

From Wikipedia…

The MK12 Mod 2 was produced by Daniel defense for an ultra secretive Army unit and CIA assassins starting in 2007 and subsequently offered to the civilian market in 2017. Unlike the previous Mk12 Mod 0 and Mod 1 the Daniel Defense Mk12 actually says Mk12 on it so you know it’s legit

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
That ship sailed awhile ago
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this thread

Going to go chill now … haha … glad PSA is going to do a better job than DD on a Mk12 clone … haha. Ok I’m done.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Going to go chill now … haha … glad PSA is going to do a better job than DD on a Mk12 clone … haha. Ok I’m done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this thread

Lol. Just look at this upper and take some deep breaths.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey check out my mk12

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#17]

wrong sling retard
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

…Snip…

You trying to pawn that DD Mk12 off as an actual and proper clone correct Mk12 is a slap in the face to all the people that maliciously cloned Mk12 Mod 0s and Mod 1s ... shame on you ...

Now ... you can say its a Mk12 type rifle but truly its just an 18" SPR build by DD .... nothing more nothing less ... except you do get the Mk12 roll mark which WASNT even present on MK12 guns ...
View Quote

Oh god

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/YRP4WZs.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this thread

https://i.imgur.com/YRP4WZs.jpg

Man I miss my Mk12s ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:05:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From a couple pages back: "The barrel will be made in house out of 416R with 5R rifling that is then bead blasted"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this thread

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Sweet!

I have a Mod H
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Noice.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:21:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I am glad to se PSA doing what they are doing. I hope to get a JAKL one day, as they seem like a nice option.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#26]
The DD rifle in question literally is labeled “Mk12.” It’s literally a Mk12. If someone disagrees with that, it just shows they’re unaware of the breadth of Mk12’s.

Is a Mod 0 a Mk12? Of course. What about a Mod 1? So is the DD.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That whole thing was a whole lot cooler before the swarm of cheap ‘not MP5s’ flooded the market. They’re probably right to put it on the back burner with all the MKEs and POFs etc out there now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The DD rifle in question literally is labeled “Mk12.” It’s literally a Mk12. If someone disagrees with that, it just shows they’re unaware of the breadth of Mk12’s.

Is a Mod 0 a Mk12? Of course. What about a Mod 1? So is the DD.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Next, you are going to tell us that an AR15 marked as a HK416 is really a HK416 ... because if its labeled as such it must be such ... such an insightful explanation on how we justify things that aren't ...

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Heck Yeah. I have an exact replica of an XM177

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Sick af mk 12 you got.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Beautiful MK12s, guys!
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

THAT ISN'T AN ACTUAL Mk12 ... AGAIN ... DD's Mk12 SHARE NOTHING WITH THE MK12 GUNS EXCEPT THE GAS BLOCK FROM THE MK12 program ... good grief you and some others are uneducated about the Mk12 platform ...

DD slapped the Mk12 engraving on those for marketing reasons for the uneducated fools to buy their SPR so that you can come on a board and the range and tout you have a Mk12 .... when you actually don't ... I can call a Glock a Mk12 and engrave it ... doesn't make it an actual Mk12 ...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#36]

NOT CLONE CORRECT!!1!
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet here you are … so macho … 6’5 245lbs that exercises everyday. Now why was that info provided if you yourself don’t think that you are a tough one … seriously … are you planning to use physical force of all your brute 6’5 245lbs on someone for their speech whether you agree with that speech or not … then premeditating about it by asking them to go see you and providing them a plane ticket … good luck … I’m not the one without a brain …
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yet here you are … so macho … 6’5 245lbs that exercises everyday. Now why was that info provided if you yourself don’t think that you are a tough one … seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet here you are … so macho … 6’5 245lbs that exercises everyday. Now why was that info provided if you yourself don’t think that you are a tough one … seriously.

GOT EEEM
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I just want the handguard and top rail to swap onto my existing upper.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yet here you are … so macho … 6’5 245lbs that exercises everyday. Now why was that info provided if you yourself don’t think that you are a tough one … seriously … are you planning to use physical force of all your brute 6’5 245lbs on someone for their speech whether you agree with that speech or not … good luck buddy … I’m not the one without a brain …
View Quote

@thehun06

Log out and log back in.  You've made my morning more enjoyable, sir.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

@thehun06

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet here you are … so macho … 6’5 245lbs that exercises everyday. Now why was that info provided if you yourself don’t think that you are a tough one … seriously … are you planning to use physical force of all your brute 6’5 245lbs on someone for their speech whether you agree with that speech or not … good luck buddy … I’m not the one without a brain …

@thehun06

Too much fun …
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Heck Yeah. I have an exact replica of an XM177

https://i.imgur.com/X5FLEaEl.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/fNdk0tE.jpg

(I'm a cloner btw)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/fNdk0tE.jpg

(I'm a cloner btw)

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

@thehun06

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@thehun06

So true lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If I write mk12 on my dick is it clone correct?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhh that furniture isn’t clone correct at all.  I mean DD makes nice guns but that’s not clone correct.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/D3F575C9-D45D-44C3-94DC-55F80E93DC76-2920674.jpg

If I write mk12 on my dick is it clone correct?

mk4.5
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Hope it’s lighter than the AK shotguns.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yet here you are … so macho … 6’5 245lbs that exercises everyday. Now why was that info provided if you yourself don’t think that you are a tough one … seriously … are you planning to use physical force of all your brute 6’5 245lbs on someone for their speech whether you agree with that speech or not … then premeditating about it by asking them to go see you and providing them a plane ticket … good luck … I’m not the one without a brain …
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyyywwwaaaays ...

Let's refocus on what PSA will offer the Mk12 crowd ... accessibility is always good!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top