Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Good for OP working on a Sunday. See you at the office tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:01:44 AM EDT
[#2]
You’re mishearing the words.  It’s Fell-on-knee.

Basically it means once you suck enough dick to join a 3 letter agency, the rest of your dick sucking you’re doing for free.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm not a lawyer and if I am I'm not yours but if I was tapped on the shoulder by the DOJ once for buying and selling too many guns without an FFL I not sure advertising your intentions to do just that on the EE is the best move.
View Quote

I never advertised any intentions I simply started a thread with a question.
Some answered it others spun this into a fed conspiracy theory trying to entrap everyone nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:05:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But like are you just fucking retarded?
It's plain fucking english so either you have a 75 iq or you are trying to get people to spill some shit that makes them look bad.

View Quote

No, I was trying to understand what the meaning of that saying was because it didn't make sense in the context it was used in some threads.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dude your choice of screen name is sad.

Hibatullah AkhundzadaHibatullah Akhundzada is an Afghan political and religious leader who currently serves as the head of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. He is also serving as the Third Supreme Leader of the Taliban. The Taliban call him the Amir al-Mu'minin, which was the title of his two predecessors. He is also known by the honorifics Mawlawi and Mullah. Akhundzada is well known for his fatwas on Taliban's matters. He served as the head of the Sharia courts of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Unlike many Taliban leaders, he is not of a militant background. He was elected as the leader of the Taliban in May 2016, following the assassination of the previous leader, Akhtar Mansour, in a drone strike. Following the collapse of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Akhundzada is expected to soon be declared a supreme leader of both religious and political authority over the de facto newly reinstated Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.Wikipedia
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The most important right we have left is the 2nd Amendment followed by the 1st and 4th Amendments.
And some of you are playing right into the playbook the left and government want you to do is divide and fight amongst each other over trivial crap instead of uniting and getting stronger to defeat the over reach the government has been doing.
Dude your choice of screen name is sad.

Hibatullah AkhundzadaHibatullah Akhundzada is an Afghan political and religious leader who currently serves as the head of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. He is also serving as the Third Supreme Leader of the Taliban. The Taliban call him the Amir al-Mu'minin, which was the title of his two predecessors. He is also known by the honorifics Mawlawi and Mullah. Akhundzada is well known for his fatwas on Taliban's matters. He served as the head of the Sharia courts of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Unlike many Taliban leaders, he is not of a militant background. He was elected as the leader of the Taliban in May 2016, following the assassination of the previous leader, Akhtar Mansour, in a drone strike. Following the collapse of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Akhundzada is expected to soon be declared a supreme leader of both religious and political authority over the de facto newly reinstated Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.Wikipedia

He probably is taliban, using our left behind computers. Too bad he didn't find one that an arfcommer had left logged on.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 4:44:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I see the OP's original post has led to unintended consequences.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Opn seems familiar as fuck m
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 4:57:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Let me be really fucking to the point because you're saying things and not understanding why everyone is having fun with you.

People like you come here all the time trying to get someone to say something illegal or stupid so you can get your next big story or bogus entrapment arrest. When called out on it, you say, "B-b-b-but you're alienating the new shooters!" Protip: We know when we are talking to someone who is a shooter or actually fights for our rights, and people who are here looking to damage them, and brother, you got damage them written all over you.

It is like a fucking playbook we have all seen 1000 times. You don't want to hang around too long, so you get 100 or so posts under your belt thinking, "That should be enough for some cred! Hehe I'll even set my location to Asscrapistan and go for the veteran angle! Surely they'll fall for this!" then you go for the money shot: "Hay guys, how do you kill fedbois?" What does, "In for a penny, in for a pound really mean?"

You speak fucking english, you have deductive logic, you know what it means, you're just trying to get someone to say something you can use to make us look like monsters, criminals, or maybe both.

Your greatest issue is that you mistakenly believe that you are morally and mentally superior to us. You're not. Set down your silly playbook. I know that you're afraid that if you stay around here too long you'll get converted, but hey, it is good when you have logic, reason, and facts on your side.

My question to you is: how are you guys so out of touch with the evil gun culture that you set up a trap for conservatives while wearing dockers shorts and polo shirts? You know nobody fell for that right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The most important right we have left is the 2nd Amendment followed by the 1st and 4th Amendments.
And some of you are playing right into the playbook the left and government want you to do is divide and fight amongst each other over trivial crap instead of uniting and getting stronger to defeat the over reach the government has been doing.

Let me be really fucking to the point because you're saying things and not understanding why everyone is having fun with you.

People like you come here all the time trying to get someone to say something illegal or stupid so you can get your next big story or bogus entrapment arrest. When called out on it, you say, "B-b-b-but you're alienating the new shooters!" Protip: We know when we are talking to someone who is a shooter or actually fights for our rights, and people who are here looking to damage them, and brother, you got damage them written all over you.

It is like a fucking playbook we have all seen 1000 times. You don't want to hang around too long, so you get 100 or so posts under your belt thinking, "That should be enough for some cred! Hehe I'll even set my location to Asscrapistan and go for the veteran angle! Surely they'll fall for this!" then you go for the money shot: "Hay guys, how do you kill fedbois?" What does, "In for a penny, in for a pound really mean?"

You speak fucking english, you have deductive logic, you know what it means, you're just trying to get someone to say something you can use to make us look like monsters, criminals, or maybe both.

Your greatest issue is that you mistakenly believe that you are morally and mentally superior to us. You're not. Set down your silly playbook. I know that you're afraid that if you stay around here too long you'll get converted, but hey, it is good when you have logic, reason, and facts on your side.

My question to you is: how are you guys so out of touch with the evil gun culture that you set up a trap for conservatives while wearing dockers shorts and polo shirts? You know nobody fell for that right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It means once you’re an ex con what’s the difference anymore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:08:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The real question is: Would it make a difference if they used a Solothurn or a Smith 29?
View Quote

After the First One, the Rest Are Free
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Strong ESL vibes, on this one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:40:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Once that you are a convicted felon, then you will always be one, and any more felony convictions, won’t make you any more of a felon.

I guess that’s what it means.
View Quote

This.

I fought this battle with a small town CLEO one time years ago.

He said that (whatever it was) could result in a felony conviction and I could lose my right to buy a gun.

I told him that if I had cash I could buy anything I wanted.

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I ask one question and you came up with that conclusion, the question was not incriminating at all some members answered it in the most non-threatening or non-provoking way just in a logical way.
View Quote

You have asked multiple questions, each of them leading.

Even if you weren't a reporter or a fedboi we absolutely *HAVE* had numerous instances of both here trying to get their next big score. Many of us have been quoted by the media in both print and television. They come here, in effect drop a grenade in the room, and wait to see whatever comes out.

You asked for a clarification of a 2nd grade english term, being as new as you are, then you went down the list checking boxes. Let me ask YOU a question: Why wouldn't what you did here *NOT* raise eyebrows?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:52:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:30:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

2021 is the year of Dave_A wannabes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly bro, it’s just hard to believe.  I’ve read all your posts and you don’t sound dumb overall.

I just asked my 13 year old your question in the OP.  He managed to give me a decent answer through a logical thought process.  

Yet you couldn’t figure out what it means?  

Given that the nature of the question could lead SOME towards an incriminating statement, and you should have already understood the concept as a rational adult?  Just hard to believe that you aren’t trying to get people banned.

Because he is.

Were you even here when Dave_A was?

I want Dave_A back with a full pardon. The guy was an awesome filter.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:39:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Glow Troll?
View Quote

Worse.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#18]
To answer the question with one, non-incriminating, factual sentence:

Tim McVeigh had zero reason to stop.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have seen this saying on a few threads that the first felony is costly the rest are free what exactly does that mean?
View Quote

Join date. Check.
21'er. Check.
Post count. Check.
EE feedback. Check.

First day on the job eh?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Gotta get that post count up.

I was wondering where the fedboi went...
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Join date. Check.
21'er. Check.
Post count. Check.
EE feedback. Check.

First day on the job eh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have seen this saying on a few threads that the first felony is costly the rest are free what exactly does that mean?

Join date. Check.
21'er. Check.
Post count. Check.
EE feedback. Check.

First day on the job eh?

To be fair, not buying neckbearded 22lr isn't really an indicator of being a fedboi/media.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

How come you and several members can do that simple thing but others can't and go into long tangents on how I am trying entrap everyone with a fed conspiracy rant that goes into five pages now?
It boggles my mind how one simple question gets spun into a big entrapment conspiracy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How come you and several members can do that simple thing but others can't and go into long tangents on how I am trying entrap everyone with a fed conspiracy rant that goes into five pages now?
It boggles my mind how one simple question gets spun into a big entrapment conspiracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some free life advice: Listen a lot. Say little.

You will have a lot fewer questions, and say a lot fewer things that make one look foolish, suspicious, or both.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Even if you weren't a reporter or a fedboi we absolutely *HAVE* had numerous instances of both here trying to get their next big score. Many of us have been quoted by the media in both print and television. They come here, in effect drop a grenade in the room, and wait to see whatever comes out.

You asked for a clarification of a 2nd grade english term, being as new as you are, then you went down the list checking boxes. Let me ask YOU a question: Why wouldn't what you did here *NOT* raise eyebrows?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If I asked this question then I could understand the distrust and fed accusations.
Hey Arfcom, which one of you here went ahead and drilled the third hole and installed an m16 lower pack?

But what I asked was a simple context question on what that term means was not trying to incriminate anyone.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly bro, it’s just hard to believe.  I’ve read all your posts and you don’t sound dumb overall.

I just asked my 13 year old your question in the OP.  He managed to give me a decent answer through a logical thought process.  

Given that the nature of the question could lead SOME towards an incriminating statement, and you should have already understood the concept as a rational adult?  Just hard to believe that you aren’t trying to get people banned.

Because he is.

I was.i lurked for about 3 years before making an account.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#28]
What does the saying mean, “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pointing fingers making accusations does nothing but divide the gun community more.
View Quote

Not sure if you're aware of it, but that is literally what every troll or retread says.

Pass it on.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said, sir.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
But what I asked was a simple context question on what that term means was not trying to incriminate anyone.
View Quote

Options:
A. You need to read more.
B. You're 16 years old.
C. You seriously lack reasoning skills, possiblity due to B.
D. You're an agent provocateur (you can go look that one up, too).
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Options:
A. You need to read more.
B. You're 16 years old.
C. You seriously lack reasoning skills, possiblity due to B.
D. You're an agent provocateur (you can go look that one up, too).
View Quote

A women's lingerie brand?
https://me.agentprovocateur.com/en-ae/
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he is.

Dave_A had at least ONE backup account, and was still around trolling during the Tinychat days with Smiley, Roebuck, Paraframe, and others.

You're 100% on your assertion. LOTS of Wish-grade Dave wannabes this year.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Is this a Feds trying to arrest Feds thread?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Selling and Trading privately through classifieds and online private gun sale forums for finding guns I like to keep or get rid of.
View Quote

That doesn't get you in trouble with the feds
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#36]
  Hit....  It means after you have rioted, smashed, burned and looted one store there is no reason to stop.   So you might as well riot, smash, burn,  and loot a bunch more stores.    BLM and Biden 2024 right?!!   Can i get an atheist Amen brother?!?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That doesn't get you in trouble with the feds
View Quote

Yes, you can if you do it too much per year they start considering you a business and they can bust you if your warned to stop and still continue it as an "unlicensed dealer" as they call that charge.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes, you can if you do it too much per year they start considering you a business and they can bust you if your warned to stop and still continue it as an "unlicensed dealer" as they call that charge.
View Quote

Have y'all come up with an official number yet?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This guy is the worst ATF agent I've ever seen.
View Quote

They don't even "long time lurk" anymore.

They just stroll in the biker bar with their new colors and announce they are new in the gang.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Brighter than a radium dial.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Do you get offended when people say feds aren’t real cops?  Like, not real “law enforcement “?

The interesting thing about 2020/2021 you can figure out who you would be in 1942 Europe …..true story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's ok to be completely wrong.

Do you get offended when people say feds aren’t real cops?  Like, not real “law enforcement “?

The interesting thing about 2020/2021 you can figure out who you would be in 1942 Europe …..true story.

"You may be in Law Enforcement, but you ain't no Cop" is the usual insult (from a movie, I can't remember which one)
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Almost 120 members posted mainly nonsense about glowing and entrapment conspiracies.
and only maybe around 10 members actually answered my question including a site staff member because they know its a question about what an Arfcom saying means in context not a grand entrapment conspiracy like some have harped on.
I was almost ready to ask that question on Yahoo Answers because of all the horseplay here, but those who answered it gave me a good understanding now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Almost 120 members posted mainly nonsense about glowing and entrapment conspiracies.
and only maybe around 10 members actually answered my question including a site staff member because they know its a question about what an Arfcom saying means in context not a grand entrapment conspiracy like some have harped on.
I was almost ready to ask that question on Yahoo Answers because of all the horseplay here, but those who answered it gave me a good understanding now.
View Quote
Right, cause you're a faggot.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No, I was trying to understand what the meaning of that saying was because it didn't make sense in the context it was used in some threads.
View Quote

Would you mind pointing out some of those threads?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So to clarify what some here explained.
It means if person A was facing decades behind bars for gun charges it would not matter if he added capital level crime charges on top of that would make no difference he is dead anyways.
View Quote

This did not make your post glow less.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They don't even "long time lurk" anymore.

They just stroll in the biker bar with their new colors and announce they are new in the gang.
View Quote

Sometimes they buy or hack old low post accounts from yesteryear too though.  The glow worm bullshit side of it looks identical though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Using the armored car robbery from Arfcom's favorite movie Heat...

"Once it escalated into a murder one beef for all of 'em after they killed the first two guards, they didn't hesitate. Pop guard number three because... what difference does it make? Why leave a living witness? Drop of a hat these guys will rock and roll..."
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Right, cause you're a faggot.
View Quote

Your just a guy on the internet who is posting that because of "anonymity".
Calling names only happens on the internet you wouldn't say any of that in real life as you never know what the repercussions are.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who did you vote for in the 2020 presidential election?
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top