BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Russian military outside of some core capabilities like their SSGNs and airborne, were set up for large scale defensive operations and near abroad stability operations.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

apparently Russia just doesnt have that capability.

The Russian military outside of some core capabilities like their SSGNs and airborne, were set up for large scale defensive operations and near abroad stability operations.

Absolutely. They never even pretended to be able to project power

But I would have thought  they would at least have a basic counter SAM capability but it appears they don't
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I think China and Russia will soon join forces. That will be a game changer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That fucker want's to die in a painless instant and he doesn't care who he takes with him.

I think China and Russia will soon join forces. That will be a game changer.

They're already doing joint Naval stuff together. Probably doing land based war games together too. They are neighbors after all.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
So do we have any Pershings left?
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't we have trident subs, bombers constantly in air and awaiting orders, and ICBM silos "on combat duty" 24/7 since forever?
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In the mid 1990s Russia fear us after watching Gulf War part 1 as jets put ordinance through doors and windows live on TV

I gave an F-15 static display to 20+ high ranking Russian Air Force Generals complete with a question and fake answers session  and I had more than 1 come up to me privately and relate how they were all very glad they never moved on western Europe because after watching the war on CNN they realized they would have been broadly defeated having no idea we even had that capability and they had nothing in comparison.

Sure it could have been smoke being blown up my ass, but i new it was the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With real time satellite imagery, and instant targeting updates, I don’t see what difference that makes.

Even if they could change location fast enough to survive, which I doubt,  if Russian launches are detected, many years ago it was about confirmation of enemy launches that was the limfac

I can tell you, launch confirmation is instantaneous and target confirmation shortly there after.

We see launches, we launch. The weapons will survive because they will be airborne. They don’t have to move location waiting on attack confirmation, just on the launch authorization, which granted may not be in time.

But do we launch within the 30 minute window that those silos have to live? We are not on hair trigger alert anymore. I’ve worked at one the the CoNUS “CONS” and I do not believe our response would be given within that window. That would leave a handful of alert bombers that got airborne and our SSBNs. Is that enough? Probably. But then, why have the land part of the triad?

All good questions, I would argue if we have them and the Russians change readiness posture, we should do the same. If they have weapons on the ready, we should too. Relying on manned bombers in this high tech world is foolish,  
Same with relying on cruise missiles getting in unobserved, although I still have some faith in that, the limfac with subs is the comm. Can that be denied? My guess is yes. We should not leave any part of the force non-responsive if Russia has increased their readiness we should not just match that but exceed it.

Putin made a theatrical TV presentation of ordering the commander of his Strategic Rocket Forces to a higher state of readiness when the Ukraine war kicked off.  Shortly thereafter I had a USAF officer from one of our Minutemen III ICBM bases in my office, and I asked him if he’d seen any changes in our posture since Putin’s orders.

“No, we’re ALWAYS at a high state of readiness”.  

Not that I will EVER underestimate our adversaries because that’s the kind of stupidity you see here in GD, but my interpretation of Putin’s orders were more of a “do your job as the commanding general”, meaning “crack the whip” on subordinates to ensure they’re doing the job they get paid to do.

Maybe I’m out to lunch but he has to know we will end him, his family and Russia hard if he initiates an exchange.  He knows our systems work, and he’s had some disappointing failures.  

In the mid 1990s Russia fear us after watching Gulf War part 1 as jets put ordinance through doors and windows live on TV

I gave an F-15 static display to 20+ high ranking Russian Air Force Generals complete with a question and fake answers session  and I had more than 1 come up to me privately and relate how they were all very glad they never moved on western Europe because after watching the war on CNN they realized they would have been broadly defeated having no idea we even had that capability and they had nothing in comparison.

Sure it could have been smoke being blown up my ass, but i new it was the truth.

They were probably being sincere.  Post-Cold War and Perestroika were definitely different times, Brief as it was.

ODS was a wake-up call to the world, and you can bet your ass that every tin pot despot (to include the Mullahs  in Iran) were watching it all live on CNN and shitting all over themselves.  The USAF really scored a huge win with FLIR camera footage of their F-111s, F-15Es, and F117s self-lasing targets and making precision hits on static and non-static targets that they serviced.  El dorado Canyon on steroids and it went on for weeks.  

The implications of the air campaign were profound.

Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:10:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine doesn't really have an air force, but I am really surprised that the Russians are projecting so little air power themselves. Other than launching long-range cruise missiles from far away and and their use of attack helicopters, the rest of their air assets seems to be completely absent. That really surprises me.

Because flying a high RCS aircraft into modern SAMs is a high risk proposition. Neither side seems to be able to decisively suppress enemy ADA in a fashion that allows for sustained air operations.

Considering Moscow is getting hit almost daily and there's videos of  an S-400 site getting hit without resposnee makes me think Russia has some serious issues in the ADA department and US/NATO capabilities could eat them up
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am not so sure it would have been  a blistering success against a vastly superior numerical force.

View Quote

It would have done the job, which was buying enough time to release tac nukes to show resolve.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Absolutely. They never even pretended to be able to project power

But I would have thought  they would at least have a basic counter SAM capability but it appears they don't
View Quote

The Soviets, now Russians view their SAMs and defensive fighters as integrated, mostly fixed position "complexes." So they aren't set up manage mobile flexible operations. They are set up try to extract cost from multi-axis saturation attacks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Probably, but it won’t be because of enemy fighters. The bombers are all stand-off by a long way and they deliver many nuclear cruise missiles. How well those cruise missiles navigate in a post nudet environment is up for debate since every one of those are secondary and tertiary deliveries to a target after ICBM deliveries.
View Quote

Do we still have nuclear armed cruise missiles?
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:20:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't we have trident subs, bombers constantly in air and awaiting orders, and ICBM silos "on combat duty" 24/7 since forever?
View Quote

There are always X number of SSBNs from Bremerton WA and Kings Bay GA at sea on patrol.  D-5 has enough range to launch from subs at port and hit at least some targets in Russia or elsewhere if needed.  

USAF Bombers no longer constantly in the air

ICBMs from F.E. Warren AFB, Malstrom AFB, and Minot AFB are on constant alert status 24/7/365..

SAC was disbanded in the ‘90s, and it was a horrible fucking mistake (AFGSC notwithstanding).
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:23:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Meanwhile cardboard RC planes are fucking up Russia.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:26:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Reporter asked Putin why the missile wasn't named "Satan-1".  
Putin said it was because the Americans elected "Satan-1" president in 2008.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope or my taxes should have been much lower.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:28:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably, but it won’t be because of enemy fighters. The bombers are all stand-off by a long way and they deliver many nuclear cruise missiles. How well those cruise missiles navigate in a post nudet environment is up for debate since every one of those are secondary and tertiary deliveries to a target after ICBM deliveries.

Well, the AGM-181 LRSO is set to begin production in 2027 as a nuclear armed replacement for the AGM-86 ALCM, so I’m a gonna assume yes we do still have ALCMs with nuclear warheads.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#15]
It probably expels empty vodka bottles.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You have a lot of faith in Russia. The 57 won't sneak into Ukraine because it isn't very stealthy... And they can't really afford to build them. India backed out because Russia is full of shit (among other reasons).

They won't risk the few they do/will have, considering Western IADS systems have proven to be incredibly good. Like scary good.

The 16s won't be used to attempt to penetrate Russian controlled airspace either. They will likely be used for defensive purposes AND standoff. Internet rumors say AIM120 and Harpoons will be a thing.

Both of these equal big trouble for the Black Sea and any relevant aircraft defending the Russian front lines.
View Quote

I don’t have a lot of faith, or any, in Russia. But if their training doctrine still holds true, the SU57 and 35 pilots are their best and most experienced. For what that’s worth. We will see. If they don’t use them then we know they don’t have confidence in their survivability.

I don’t know if we will be seeing any F-pole wars between AIM120 and AA-10/12s because flying high and fast into a Patriot or SA20 WEZ is no way to live a long and fruitful life. Ukraine will likely feel some pressure to show off the capabilities of the Vipers they have so we will see them in action as soon as they get there.

This war has also proven the EA-18 is absolutely invaluable…..
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
We have subs and missiles. We don't keep bombers in the air and haven't for a long time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#18]
End it already.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It would have done the job, which was buying enough time to release tac nukes to show resolve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not so sure it would have been  a blistering success against a vastly superior numerical force.

True, assuming they let the tactical nukes fly behind enemy lines to eliminate the columns of armor moving toward the front. I have my doubts that would have happened while we were winning due to high tech weapons. I suspect they would have waited too long and we would have had to have enough victories to take out their tactical nukes.

Of course that danger would be the Russians reverting to employing strategic nukes. That was the whole problem with that strategy, nobody knew where it would stop.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don’t have a lot of faith, or any, in Russia. But if their training doctrine still holds true, the SU57 and 35 pilots are their best and most experienced. For what that’s worth. We will see. If they don’t use them then we know they don’t have confidence in their survivability.

I don’t know if we will be seeing any F-pole wars between AIM120 and AA-10/12s because flying high and fast into a Patriot or SA20 WEZ is no way to live a long and fruitful life. Ukraine will likely feel some pressure to show off the capabilities of the Vipers they have so we will see them in action as soon as they get there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a lot of faith in Russia. The 57 won't sneak into Ukraine because it isn't very stealthy... And they can't really afford to build them. India backed out because Russia is full of shit (among other reasons).

They won't risk the few they do/will have, considering Western IADS systems have proven to be incredibly good. Like scary good.

The 16s won't be used to attempt to penetrate Russian controlled airspace either. They will likely be used for defensive purposes AND standoff. Internet rumors say AIM120 and Harpoons will be a thing.

Both of these equal big trouble for the Black Sea and any relevant aircraft defending the Russian front lines.

Russia may simply be keeping them back assuming Ukraine and NATO may op to move into Russia to defend the home land. I suspect if Ukraine pushes in Crimea, that may change. Right now they have a buffer, if the war moves into Crimea, that buffer is gone. Russia likes buffer zones, which was the entire reason for Eastern Europe.

What block vipers are they getting?

That makes a difference.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

True, assuming they let the tactical nukes fly behind enemy lines to eliminate the columns of armor moving toward the front. I have my doubts that would have happened while we were winning due to high tech weapons. I suspect they would have waited too long and we would have had to have enough victories to take out their tactical nukes.

Of course that danger would be the Russians reverting to employing strategic nukes. That was the whole problem with that strategy, nobody knew where it would stop.
View Quote

There is lots of strategic ambiguity baked into that scenario, and it was the argument most Euros made against GLCM/Pershing, which risked Euro equities but not necessarily American ones.

But the escalation control in this scenario had lots of "I believe" in it, and lots of assumptions that when buttons were pushed things would work.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Russia may simply be keeping them back assuming Ukraine and NATO may op to move into Russia to defend the home land. I suspect if Ukraine pushes in Crimea, that may change. Right now they have a buffer, if the war moves into Crimea, that buffer is gone. Russia likes buffer zones, which was the entire reason for Eastern Europe.

That makes a difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes a difference.

Exactly, I was also wondering that as well. Not only would it make a difference, but an huge difference at that. All I have seem to hear is older F-16’s to essentially be traded in for newer variants (Blocks). That in itself leaves allot of variants (Blocks) that could be sent. Resulting in either a huge difference to nothing more then a show of we’re helping even if it’s a step backwards.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It was the truth. The Second Offset strategy was a blistering success. Mostly because our computing power and microchip capabilities were light years ahead of what the Soviets could field.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the truth. The Second Offset strategy was a blistering success. Mostly because our computing power and microchip capabilities were light years ahead of what the Soviets could field.
Had to look that one up:

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/article/the-second-offset/
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Exactly, I was also wondering that as well. All I have seem to hear is older F-16’s to essentially be traded in for newer variants. That in itself leaves allot of variants that could be sent.
View Quote

Probably going to keep it as vague as possible until they start publishing publicity photos of F-16s in Ukrainian colors.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
End it already.
View Quote

I think that's what the democrats are trying to do.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That makes a difference.
View Quote

I’m much more concerned with the variant of AIM120 we are giving them and what technology we are giving away. We don’t have enough as it is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Probably going to keep it as vague as possible until they start publishing publicity photos of F-16s in Ukrainian colors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, I was also wondering that as well. All I have seem to hear is older F-16’s to essentially be traded in for newer variants. That in itself leaves allot of variants that could be sent.

Good point, we should be able to come up with a close idea based on where exactly they are coming from as the obvious would be the oldest models. On that note though I have heard a few different air forces so again we’re back to being as vague as possible as to who’s getting the upgrade? In all honesty it could be F-16’s that are no better then the old MiG-29’s first discussed when this started.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I’m much more concerned with the variant of AIM120 we are giving them and what technology we are giving away. We don’t have enough as it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes a difference.

oh man, they had better be a very very early or export variant.

is there an export variant?

I fucking hope so
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes a difference.

Very good point, I have been worried/pissed off we’re giving away allot newer weapons then we’re being told to the point we are actually taking away from our war use stock piles. With how Bidenomics is effecting prices of everything, and our slow rate of replacement can we afford to give away and do we have the time to replenish our supplies for our needs/requirements. I feel Biden and the democratic machine are slowly slitting our throats, how’s our strategic petroleum supply? Certain people are getting very rich at the expense of the USA. I used to be 100% in support of supporting Ukraine but now I have questions and my support has dropped dramatically. What I’m seeing is the USA doing all the heavy lifting for no gain except those select few in the laundering operation. I wonder how fast Europe ie EU would step up if we bowed out or drastically reduced our free armaments and cash for pretty much no return on investment
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I fucking hope so
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes a difference.

I fucking hope so

Well there are a few versions, the A, B, C and D. The C would be out as it’s optimized for the F-22 and F-35, but the D has the range being cited in reports, it’s also the bad ass of them all for lethality. There is an export version the S-8 but I can’t seem to find out allot about that version. I’d like to home were sending A and B versions but they don’t have the range being talked about.  Regardless I’m betting that they will come straight out of our stockpiles and the contracts with Raytheon will be to replace our stocks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes a difference.

They already have the ground launched variant for NASAMS and the US just bought a giant shitload of the newest iteration - something like half of which are marked for FMS.

The current leadership doesn't seem to think domestic availability is an issue large enough to cut FMS.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They already have the ground launched variant for NASAMS and the US just bought a giant shitload of the newest iteration - something like half of which are marked for FMS.

The current leadership doesn't seem to think domestic availability is an issue large enough to cut FMS.
View Quote

You’d have to define current leadership because I don’t know a lot of Navy people who think we have nearly enough 120 for a China war. And there are tiers to foreign sales. I’d trust Australia or the UK much more than Ukraine. There is technology that the US depends on and its compromise would be deadly to actual Americans if compromised.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I fucking hope so
View Quote

There's already some in country as part of donated NASAMS systems.

I think the Euros threw in a bunch of Bs for those
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#35]
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Russians and Chinese have a nuke assembled and ready to spark in CONUS. All they’d have to do is sneak it across piece by piece over our open border. Or maybe put some pieces on a shipment filled with car parts and cheap speakers and get it passed the smooth brains at the docks. It’s not inconceivable.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians and Chinese have a nuke assembled and ready to spark in CONUS. All they'd have to do is sneak it across piece by piece over our open border. Or maybe put some pieces on a shipment filled with car parts and cheap speakers and get it passed the smooth brains at the docks. It's not inconceivable.
View Quote

Much easier to ship it to Mexico, and store it in a warehouse.  Then just put it on a truck, and drive it to any address in the continental US.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Russians and Chinese have a nuke assembled and ready to spark in CONUS. All they’d have to do is sneak it across piece by piece over our open border. Or maybe put some pieces on a shipment filled with car parts and cheap speakers and get it passed the smooth brains at the docks. It’s not inconceivable.
View Quote

I have always thought they have had a nuke or two since the 80’s, I’m not sure of all the maintainance involved to keep one functional but if the major components are here how long would it take to get one up and functional?
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Much easier to ship it to Mexico, and store it in a warehouse.  Then just put it on a truck, and drive it to any address in the continental US.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians and Chinese have a nuke assembled and ready to spark in CONUS. All they'd have to do is sneak it across piece by piece over our open border. Or maybe put some pieces on a shipment filled with car parts and cheap speakers and get it passed the smooth brains at the docks. It's not inconceivable.

Crap you could store one in one of the many mini storages dotting the country. Hell there are so many in all the little towns no one would be the wiser what’s stored.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's far from that simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's far from that simple.

True, but how many years have they had to get everything moved into the USA? How many Russian nukes went missing? How about scientists? I’m just saying while not simple, it’s far from impossible.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Very good point, I have been worried/pissed off we’re giving away allot newer weapons then we’re being told to the point we are actually taking away from our war use stock piles. With how Bidenomics is effecting prices of everything, and our slow rate of replacement can we afford to give away and do we have the time to replenish our supplies for our needs/requirements. I feel Biden and the democratic machine are slowly slitting our throats, how’s our strategic petroleum supply? Certain people are getting very rich at the expense of the USA. I used to be 100% in support of supporting Ukraine but now I have questions and my support has dropped dramatically. What I’m seeing is the USA doing all the heavy lifting for no gain except those select few in the laundering operation. I wonder how fast Europe ie EU would step up if we bowed out or drastically reduced our free armaments and cash for pretty much no return on investment
View Quote

It is ongoing because the military-industrial-intelligence-big tech deep state makes money in the manufacturing of all this shit paid for by borrowing and our tax dollars.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

All we need to do is take out moscow and st petersburg, and russia is toast. Take out two cities here, and we could continue on. We don't even need icbm's to do it. They can't stop the drones Ukraine is sending, how could they begin to stop a few F35 missions?
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's Dutch F16s that are going, we just approved the transfer. There are export variants because pakistan used one to shoot at/down Indian jets a few years ago.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:13:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Snuke thread!
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

CPAT 10-2

But I do love your plant to give pieces of a nuke to illegals and hope every piece shows up intact so it nav be assemble perfectly in a garage. Definitely doesn't risk any secret losses or risk the international provocation of all international provocations.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I have always thought they have had a nuke or two since the 80’s, I’m not sure of all the maintainance involved to keep one functional but if the major components are here how long would it take to get one up and functional?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pubs.aip.org/physicstoday/article/71/7/22/922429/Concerns-about-aging-plutonium-drive-need-for-new
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Crap you could store one in one of the many mini storages dotting the country. Hell there are so many in all the little towns no one would be the wiser what’s stored.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tekemeh Nebraska got nuked

Everyone: who cares?

Cities have scanners.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Kind of dumb to not have had them online all this time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

True, but how many years have they had to get everything moved into the USA? How many Russian nukes went missing? How about scientists? I’m just saying while not simple, it’s far from impossible.
View Quote

The missing Russian nukes are long since useless from age. Physics is a harsh mistress.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

CPAT 10-2

But I do love your plant to give pieces of a nuke to illegals and hope every piece shows up intact so it nav be assemble perfectly in a garage. Definitely doesn't risk any secret losses or risk the international provocation of all international provocations.
View Quote

Sounds like the plot of an action movie.

Or at least an episode of CSI Miami.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top