Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 140
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stripped lowers have already gone up $20-$50. First thing I checked this morning when I heard the news.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Palmetto state armory just raised prices on XM855
Are you kidding?  

Links or bs.

I like psa but if thats true fuck em.

Everyone is raising prices! Already happening.
Stripped lowers have already gone up $20-$50. First thing I checked this morning when I heard the news.

Mine are already sitting at my FFL's house
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At last a special snowflake appears. I did my time fighting scum. How many times have you fired your weapon at the enemy? You're pretty well known for your brand of posts. I don't know how you can stomach supporting the lack of effort by your fellow L.E. brothers. Not all cops would have sat tight, but quite a few did last night. You cannot faze me JIA, I know who you are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That shit goes out of the window when gunshots are being fired at that rate. hide behind hostages all you want, I call cowardice!

Lord, the stupid.

First you accuse them of assisting in the murders, now you call them cowards.  Could you make up your mind please?

While you are at it, which gay bar are you going to stand guard at to show your solidarity?
At last a special snowflake appears. I did my time fighting scum. How many times have you fired your weapon at the enemy? You're pretty well known for your brand of posts. I don't know how you can stomach supporting the lack of effort by your fellow L.E. brothers. Not all cops would have sat tight, but quite a few did last night. You cannot faze me JIA, I know who you are.

You can tell when school's out.  Lighten up Francis.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In a crowded bar 30 rounds through the front window will hit 100 people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hostage situations are handled differently; situations where they suspect explosives are in play, the rules are changed dramatically. You don't know if they have just enough tannerite to spark and fizzle, or if they have enough semtex to level half a city block.
The Hostage spin is BS.  This would have been a very loud Hostage crisis, with lots of shooting inside.  He must have spent and lot of time and ammunition to shoot 103 people.

This is a spin to cover the lack of response by the Orlando PD.  They need to be thrown under the bus.  Not because they should want to get killed for relatively low wages, but because FL does not allow people to protect themselves in a bar, and the Police will not save them if they are in danger.  FL needs to remove restrictions on CCW so people can defend themselves from terrorists.

In a crowded bar 30 rounds through the front window will hit 100 people.

No shit, it amazes me how people on a gun website don't know how rifle rounds work. Especially if he was using something like m855
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If that was even logistically possible, it would just create new enemies. You'd end up pissing off more people than you set out to eliminate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill O'Reilly just nailed it. We need to declare war against global jihad and put this in the hands of the military. Then the rules change.

You can't declare war on an idea.

Kill all those that believe that idea.

Come at me bro.

If that was even logistically possible, it would just create new enemies. You'd end up pissing off more people than you set out to eliminate.

So the worry of creating new enemies should keep us from doing nothing against ISIS? Sounds like left speak.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He was shooting fish in a barrel. Dumping four mags(if he was using 30rd mags) into a crowd probably only took a minute or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hostage situations are handled differently; situations where they suspect explosives are in play, the rules are changed dramatically. You don't know if they have just enough tannerite to spark and fizzle, or if they have enough semtex to level half a city block.
The Hostage spin is BS.  This would have been a very loud Hostage crisis, with lots of shooting inside. He must have spent and lot of time and ammunition to shoot 103 people.

This is a spin to cover the lack of response by the Orlando PD.  They need to be thrown under the bus.  Not because they should want to get killed for relatively low wages, but because FL does not allow people to protect themselves in a bar, and the Police will not save them if they are in danger.  FL needs to remove restrictions on CCW so people can defend themselves from terrorists.

He was shooting fish in a barrel. Dumping four mags(if he was using 30rd mags) into a crowd probably only took a minute or two.

Packed that close together, I would bet that there were a multiple wounds from the same rounds.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry everyone, I've been in a bubble all day.

What in The holy fuck happened? Cliff's notes?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The only one special here appears to be you.

Wanting to go all Leroy Jenkins into a hostage situation when negotiations  are ongoing is retarded.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That shit goes out of the window when gunshots are being fired at that rate. hide behind hostages all you want, I call cowardice!

Lord, the stupid.

First you accuse them of assisting in the murders, now you call them cowards.  Could you make up your mind please?

While you are at it, which gay bar are you going to stand guard at to show your solidarity?

Wanting to go all Leroy Jenkins into a hostage situation when negotiations  are ongoing is retarded.

How is it negotiating when the bastard is still shooting? So many L.E. apologists here. I'm not claiming all L.E. are cowards, but last night they sure showed their ass. The amount of time, the number of dead, means this was not a hostage situation, it is no longer a hostage situation when the hostages are still being shot.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It sounds really horrible, and I haven't fully thought it through, but I would let it be known to any mass shooter, especially jihadi....

1.  Their name would not be uttered in the media.  And any media outlet that does would receive a hefty fine/lose access to governmental press
2.  Their entire family that is on American soil would be disenfranchised, deported to a nation not of their choosing, and left to their own devices.

I would then follow up on it and make sure it's done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill O'Reilly just nailed it. We need to declare war against global jihad and put this in the hands of the military. Then the rules change.

please define the differences between islam and "global jihad"

Having accomplished that, what, exactly, would you have the military do?

Kill american citizens whose parents are from muslim countries?

It sounds really horrible, and I haven't fully thought it through, but I would let it be known to any mass shooter, especially jihadi....

1.  Their name would not be uttered in the media.  And any media outlet that does would receive a hefty fine/lose access to governmental press
2.  Their entire family that is on American soil would be disenfranchised, deported to a nation not of their choosing, and left to their own devices.

So, my cousin goes off the reservation and you're going to try to deport me and my family?  I hope you're the 1st one through the door.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bingo
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

killing isis over there wont stop attacks here

Bingo
Then what will?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Really ..my wife comes into the garage and tells me the shooter had a gun that fires 700 rounds a min....didn't sound like a fa to me ..
not sure what channel shes watching ..What a waste of lives ..
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

You have not done a damn thing but run your mouth on the internet. "Failed comedian" indeed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That's the kind of shit that gets spouted when they insist on having the talking heads go for hours at a time when there is no new information to put out.  So they just dream up random shit so they can keep on talking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

MSNBC speculating because the shooter went to a gym, it might have been roid rage.

You can't make this shit up.

That's the kind of shit that gets spouted when they insist on having the talking heads go for hours at a time when there is no new information to put out.  So they just dream up random shit so they can keep on talking.
Throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I saw this photo posted om LinkedIn today.  

<a href="http://s42.photobucket.com/user/bhart8911/media/image_zpslh6h19mk.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/bhart8911/image_zpslh6h19mk.jpeg</a>
View Quote

On LinkedIn? Really?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How is it negotiating when the bastard is still shooting? So many L.E. apologists here. I'm not claiming all L.E. are cowards, but last night they sure showed their ass. The amount of time, the number of dead, means this was not a hostage situation, it is no longer a hostage situation when the hostages are still being shot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

I can't dumb it down for you any further so that you'll be able to understand it. This thing went on for three hours.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Thanks

View Quote

Muslim went Muslim and murdered 50 people
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#17]
It's very interesting to read the comments on WaPo. A lot of ignorance

"Dear ferdelance, most pro gun nuts pretend that converting a semiautomatic AR-15 to full automatic is somehow a really difficult hurdle to accomplish, when in fact it's quite simple. In addition, most semiautomatic rifles are plenty lethal enough without having to be modified, as has been proven in countless mass shootings. You love the "gotcha" semantic game using a hyper technical definition of "assault" weapon. Well, play your word games all you want. Nobody buys that these weapons are legit for anything but mass casualties."

There have been a lot of pro trump comments, but a lot of Dems are blaming the parents getting in, on Reagan..... Ok then If not Bush's fault, must blame Reagan because he started the support for the afghan gorillas, not Carter...
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

50 killed/53 injured, many in ICU.  1 Officer injured, helmet saved him.

Single gunman.

Born in New York, US Citizen; Parents from Afghanistan.  Licensed security guard (G4S).  Registered Democrat (registered 2006 - voted by absentee in 08/12).

Father is a Taliban supporter and has an online 'news' show where he seems to believe he is the President of Afghanistan.

Drove 125 miles to hit that particular nightclub.  Timed attack for when it was about to close.  Approximately 320 people inside.

Engaged by off duty officer when it started, no word on that officer.  

3 hours between the attack and SWAT going in due to, it was thought, suicide vest/explosives.  

Not a prohibited person, firearms purchased legally.  Both weapons purchased in the last few days.  AR-15 and Glock handgun.

Was married; ex-wife states he was very abusive.  Former co-worker states he was very anti-gay and talked about killing people.

Was investigated three times by the FBI with regards to possible islamist ties; nothing actionable at the time(s) (2013/2014); interviewed each time by FBI.

Pledged support to ISIS prior to attack.  Bragged about ties to islamist groups on social media and to co-workers (2013/2014).

ISIS claims responsibility.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think it would help to some extent...but who knows how much

The real problem is you kill off one form of radical Islam and another pops up...wack a mole

Solve the socioeconomic problems of the middle east and then we would get somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The real problem is you kill off one form of radical Islam and another pops up...wack a mole

Solve the socioeconomic problems of the middle east and then we would get somewhere.

They made those problems for themselves, let them wallow in their own filth, it is not our nation's obligation to cleanse the world of its self-inflicted atavistic social progress.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Really ..my wife comes into the garage and tells me the shooter had a gun that fires 700 rounds a min....didn't sound like a fa to me ..
not sure what channel shes watching ..What a waste of lives ..
View Quote

Someone on CNN said it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're on board with the "they just want jobs" line of bullshit?

Because it's bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:03:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You have not done a damn thing but run your mouth on the internet. "Failed comedian" indeed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

Isn't it time for you to buy more Multicam?

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Then what will?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo
Then what will?
Armed populace.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

You've "talked to them"? That's cute

How many Muslim run countries have you been too?

Cocksuckers who were on our side I had to live with for a fucking year told me they wanted to cut my head off for being a Jew but they were afraid of my other Marines reaction.

Cocksuckers I trained in Morocco as well

The ones "on our side" are just on taqqiya. You've got your head buried up your ass if you really think most muzzies are peaceful

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By bagofcrabs65

No.  A normal Islamic person does not accept gays.  They do not accept Christianity.  They believe all non-muslims are second class citizens or should be converted/killed.

Islam is a cancer.

A normal Christian doesn't accept gays. A normal Christian doesn't accept Islam.

As to the last part, that is true in some parts of the Muslim world, especially in the Arab Muslim countries. But in countries like Malaysia, Iran, Turkey, Morocco, ect., people of other religions are left alone for the most part. (Though Iran does persecute Baha'is rather viciously).

A normal Christian isn't going to kill a motherfucker over it.

A normal Islamic person will or condone it.

Do not try and compare an Islamic person to a christian person.  Not all religions are created equally.  Islam is governed by 3 books, and Ol' prophet Mohammad ensured that Jihad would be a normal thing.

And not just some parts...all parts.  Let an Islamic person tell you that I am wrong...they won't.  Especially if they are in a group.

Oh,by the way, I am an Atheist.

I'm agnostic, so what.

I have talked to Muslims, from many different backgrounds. Clearly, not all of them are the same. You're failing to comprehend that.

You've "talked to them"? That's cute

How many Muslim run countries have you been too?

Cocksuckers who were on our side I had to live with for a fucking year told me they wanted to cut my head off for being a Jew but they were afraid of my other Marines reaction.

Cocksuckers I trained in Morocco as well

The ones "on our side" are just on taqqiya. You've got your head buried up your ass if you really think most muzzies are peaceful

I don't always agree with MK262, but on this he is right.   I'm married into a Moroccan family.  

A lot are bad.  But a lot aren't.  

I do think we need to severely restrict muslims entering this country.  My wife agrees.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#26]
We just have to find out why he did this. It's all such a mystery.

Because Islam you fucks!
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
They made those problems for themselves, let them wallow in their own filth, it is not our nation's obligation to cleanse the world of its self-inflicted atavistic social progress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Living the perfect Islamist's life in the 7th Century ain't easy in the 21st century. You need to be more understanding and shed the white privilege.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That piece of shit didn't really say that did he?
View All Quotes

He used more words, but basically blamed hate and guns.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From what I've been hearing around town today the terrorist might have messed-up hitting the gays.

Given the body count and oblivious Muslim terrorism angle there was a general air of No Shits Given at the local eatery. More talk about how hot out it was.

The whole thing was sort of hard for me to fathom till one older lady there said she has had to about up to her eyeballs with both the gays and the Muslims. Most everyone there nodded in agreement.

I'm generally quick to comment on herp-derp but the whole thing sort of set me back on my heels and made me think about it. You know, she might be on to something  without knowing why.

The liberals have made both Muslims and gays special snowflakes and pushed both of their agendas to the point when the two collided there is not the same outrage as had it been at another venue. I don't think homophobia had anything to do with it either. Peeps are just getting tired of other's agendas being forced upon them.

View Quote

The folks I have talked to today in my small town are of the same attitude. I was talking to one old guy this afternoon and his words was they are all going to hell, I just changed the subject and stated talking about dogs.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Because it's bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because it's bullshit.
Harfing is an art form in itself.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

Are you ignorant about what took place, or are you just stupid?

Again, he WAS NOT shooting for three hours.

Once law enforcement arrived it turned into a hostage situation with the shooter ON THE PHONE with police.  THERE WAS NO SHOOTING AT THIS POINT.  The only reports of any further shots are when law enforcement entered the building and killed the shooter.

For fucks sake, stop acting like a retard.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Single gunman.

Born in New York, US Citizen; Parents from Afghanistan.  Licensed security guard (G4S).  Registered Democrat (registered 2006 - voted by absentee in 08/12).

Father is a Taliban supporter and has an online 'news' show where he seems to believe he is the President of Afghanistan.

Drove 125 miles to hit that particular nightclub.  Timed attack for when it was about to close.  Approximately 320 people inside.

3 hours between the attack and SWAT going in due to, it was thought, suicide vest/explosives.

Not a prohibited person, firearms purchased legally.  Both weapons purchased in the last few days.  AR-15 and Glock handgun.

Was investigated three times by the FBI with regards to possible islamist ties; nothing actionable at the time(s) (2013/2014); interviewed each time by FBI.

Pledged support to ISIS prior to attack.  Bragged about ties to islamist groups on social media and to co-workers (2013/2014).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have they said where the shooter was from? Is he American or something else?

Anchor baby I think

Single gunman.

I though three(assuming the one headshoted was not one of those) cops got hit.  IIRC(said many pages ago) some got taken to a donut shop after being hit and were treated there?  Was it really only the guy who took one in his helmet?

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Are there any American LEOs in here who have received ALERRT training?  Anyone else wondering why the gunman was still breathing about three HOURS after the shooting started?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:07:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

His logic is the same as saying rape victims are asking to be raped because they wear shorts and low-cut tops in public.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:07:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ask Ted Kennedy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, we let bad people in a generation ago and it is bearing fruit.

What do you think is going to happen a generation from now when the nearly a million Syrians we are letting in now have children?

Ask Ted Kennedy.

Someday I'm going to visit his grave and piss on it.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need less censure not more.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

I'm not sure what barrel of stupid that comment came from, but just for the record I don't own any.  No camoflage at all in fact.  I also do not own  any helmets, body armor, tactical vests or NVG's.

I must admit to being partial to the Army boots. I kept all of them when I retired
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because it's bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's bullshit.

Truth! Those people have been either dirt poor or royalty for many generations. Jobs will not do anything except fund their next terror attack on non-muslims.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Armed populace.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo
Then what will?
Armed populace.  
One of the most cogent conversations I've read on this thread!

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Living the perfect Islamist's life in the 7th Century ain't easy in the 21st century. You need to be more understanding and shed the white privilege.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a very quick way to return those portions of the world back to the 7th century if they so desire it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So, my cousin goes off the reservation and you're going to try to deport me and my family?  I hope you're the 1st one through the door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If his family are not American citizens, they should be deported AFTER we have determined they had no involvement.  I'm fucking sick of "immigrants" of the legal or illegal variety.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Thanks

View Quote
Aloha snackbar yelled while shooting a bunch ch of people. Left blames guns ect

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

According to an interview someone on reddit noticed some people who escaped blocked the emergency exit themselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/d463rya

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
That's an impressive number of kills for one person. I wonder what he did differently from other shooters.

I suppose having tons of targets helps, doesn't make sense how they let him in.

I'll bet he blocked the emergency exits.  At 1-2am, probably no one noticed some guy walking around the building, blocking the doors.

According to an interview someone on reddit noticed some people who escaped blocked the emergency exit themselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/d463rya

When we got a ten second break [from gunshot sounds, probably during reloading?] we went through this alleyway which led for only employees and me and this random guy tried blocking the door, cause at that point like I said the bullets were getting louder and closer so we blocked this door, and we did hear banging, and I pray it wasn’t anyone trying to escape, because I would forever feel guilty. but at that point there was about 20 people infront of us crammed in this little alleyway, with a big hole in one of the fences, and just trying to topple over, just trying to escape, just trying to run.”

#Onelove
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

You're really going to stop there?

50% of the internet called for gun confiscation within hours.
90% of the media buzz is about needing new gun control and bans.
Obama blamed guns.
Reddit started deleting comments that didn't fit an agenda.
Liberals went hyper-derp and then chose muslims over the LGBT crowd.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Because it's bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's bullshit.

No, I am just saying it is only a component of what helps radical Islam thrive in those places

Look at the rich Arab controls vs the poor ones...which ones seem to be the most likely  (although not always) source of radicalism

I never said it was Americas problem to solve
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, we let bad people in a generation ago and it is bearing fruit.

What do you think is going to happen a generation from now when the nearly a million Syrians we are letting in now have children?

Ask Ted Kennedy.

Someday? I made it a point to do that a few weeks ago.

Fucker shouldn't have been in office for one year, let alone 40.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#47]
As far as I'm concerned the FBI dropped the fucking ball BIG TIME on this Muslim piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Every C-17 we have should be chock full of pissed  off paratroopers MOAB's headed to the Middle East Raqqa .

It's time to put ISIS to sleep.

View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I'm not sure what barrel of stupid that comment came from, but just for the record I don't own any.  No camoflage at all in fact.  I also do not own  any helmets, body armor, tactical vests or NVG's.

I must admit to being partial to the Army boots. I kept all of them when I retired
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lord, the stupid.

Gotta admit that's pretty gay bro.

Not even a FLC?

I feel shame for you
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Are there any American LEOs in here who have received ALERRT training?  Anyone else wondering why the gunman was still breathing about three HOURS after the shooting started?
View Quote

Because he supposedly had a fucking suicide vest.

Holy goddamn shit you people...
Page / 140
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top