BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If she hasn't lost her fucking mind, she better drop some hard evidence. And fast.
View Quote

This. December 8 fast approaches.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When Powell says "I'd be willing to bet" that is code for, I don't have evidence but I want to rile up Trump's base.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sidney Powell: 35,000 Votes Were Added to Every Democrat Candidate  I'd Be Willing to Bet It Happened Everywhere

Sidney Powell: We have other testimonial evidence that appears to be coming in now that indicates the Democrats literally added 35,000 votes to every Democrat candidate to begin with Definitely, all over one state and I'd be willing to bet it happened everywhere.

I would not be surprised at this one bit, all the way down to the local level in every State, bet it happen during the last mid terms as well and it was not transplants that allow the Democrats to win so much it was blanket cheating.
When Powell says "I'd be willing to bet" that is code for, I don't have evidence but I want to rile up Trump's base.

This part is a little wishy washy.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Assuming Powell comes up with the evidence, this is going to make Watergate look like a Sunday walk in the park.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The noise ratio is at an all time high. I am amused.

It only convinces me further that the fraud did take place.
View Quote

Yep. Disruption has diminishing returns.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

sidney powell is  a lot of things and crazy aint one of them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She better come with some hard facts.

She's either batshit crazy or she's going to expose the biggest crime in American history.

sidney powell is  a lot of things and crazy aint one of them.

She and Wood have way too much to lose to be making these claims. They sue people for libel and
slander and it would be suicide to make false claims.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I think she has the evidence and has really been working on this case for two years getting ready.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I just heard Sydney is so concerned she will individually show proof to every person that contacts her asking for proof.
She doesn't want people thinking poorly of her anymore. She is so worried about public opinion. She really cares what people think about her abilities and feels she needs to again prove herself.
Oh wait, nah! Nevermind.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:19:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It sounds like to me that the is just regurgitating every tin foil internet conspiracy she is hearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

everything she says is very vague

it does not give me a warm fuzzy

where are the definitive accusations without "seems"  "appears"  etc?  

It sounds like to me that the is just regurgitating every tin foil internet conspiracy she is hearing.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yes, because no other proceedings in courts of law require evidence.  Holy christ..
View Quote

I never said they don’t. But a civil lawsuit and a criminal murder trial are not the same thing. And anyone claiming to be a cop should know that.

Joe Biden is not going to be on the stand testifying during these cases. The Trump campaign needs to put together the entire story in front of a judge to prove their theory, a handful of isolated voter fraud incidents is not enough.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope this shit is for real !
View Quote

You hope the US election system was subject to massive fraud?

Fascinating.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fascinating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope this shit is for real !

Fascinating.

There's 2 outcomes...

The left cheated and had been cheating for some time. We expose it, fix it, and democrats win less races in the future.

The election was legit and Biden blew Trump away. Democrats continue to win in the future.

You want option 2?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She and Wood have way too much to lose to be making these claims. They sue people for libel and
slander and it would be suicide to make false claims.
View Quote

They're both Qcumbers, it's hard to take anything they say seriously.  Wood even has that #WWG1WGA Q tag in his Twitter profile.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She's either batshit crazy or she's going to expose the biggest crime in American history.
View Quote

This. Either present proof or stfu
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A little bit of skepticism is a healthy thing, lest you set yourself up for disappointment. People seem unable to weigh evidence right now.
At this point Giuliani seems way more rational and believeable to me. Some people are capable of independent thought instead of following the current of groupthink.
You can support the president AND not believe Q level conspiracy theories.

I see two possibilities.

1. The shit coming out of this ladies mouth is so crazy it will upend the world as we know it.

or

2. She has over 30 cats at her house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A little bit of skepticism is a healthy thing, lest you set yourself up for disappointment. People seem unable to weigh evidence right now.
At this point Giuliani seems way more rational and believeable to me. Some people are capable of independent thought instead of following the current of groupthink.
You can support the president AND not believe Q level conspiracy theories.

I see two possibilities.

1. The shit coming out of this ladies mouth is so crazy it will upend the world as we know it.

or

2. She has over 30 cats at her house.

Given her reputation, to think she's going to destroy her career and bring "Q level conspiracy" to court is laughable. Not to mention ever other lawyer on Trump's legal team.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Given her reputation, to think she's going to destroy her career and bring "Q level conspiracy" to court is laughable. Not to mention ever other lawyer on Trump's legal team.
View Quote

Her reputation?  You mean like her appearances on QAnon Youtube shows in the past?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Lol what reputation noone knew who she was till last week. Now the whole country does. If she gets anything else out of this its just gravy.

As far as I can tell shes the only one on the team making crazy claims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol what reputation noone knew who she was till last week. Now the whole country does. If she gets anything else out of this its just gravy.

if you didnt know who she was until last week then that says a lot about you and how little you stay informed on matters of national significance

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Then there should be forensics that can demonstrate that the code has been changed.

Additionally,  every enterprise in the country has strict change-control processes that document software changes.   If their are software changes on our voting machines that aren't 100% auditable, then that is practically proof of fraud all by itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the first thing I saw. I am hoping that a Federal Judge gives them access to at least a few precints to check out the machines.

It shouldn't be hard to replicate the results unless the software has been changed.  Example. Run 10,000 ballots though and see how many of Trumps are switched to Biden.

I bet it has been though

Then there should be forensics that can demonstrate that the code has been changed.

Additionally,  every enterprise in the country has strict change-control processes that document software changes.   If their are software changes on our voting machines that aren't 100% auditable, then that is practically proof of fraud all by itself.

How about the testimony of the one election worker who saw voting machines arrive with incorrect serial numbers, mismatched serial numbers, and broken tamper stickers over the door to access the memory cards?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She represented Gen. Mike Flynn and has put the star chamber court of Emmit Sullivan on defense.

She knows what she's talking about and is not bullshitting.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Assuming Powell comes up with the evidence, this is going to make Watergate look like a Sunday walk in the park.
View Quote

And yet nothing happened for the first coup attempt.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
burn these motherfuckers to the ground
View Quote

^ THIS
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#27]
She's not batshit crazy.  It's been happening for years and the Republican National Committee has known about it and chosen not to act.

It is difficult to PROVE to criminal standards, because it's done in the big city inner city precincts that are in total Democrat control and so when you try to get the "proof" they tell you to fuck off and either hide or deny you access to the evidence.

It happens and probably everyone active in the Republican party apparatus knows about it. This time it's just been elevated considerably.

John
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, just because you keep your head in the sand doesn't mean everyone else in the country does. You literally never heard of her till last week?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but this just sounds ridiculous.

Anything this blatant would require lots of people in the know.  Out of all these people there is no one with morals or ethics?  B.S.

She better have cast iron proof and not a bunch of stupid theories and suppositions.
View Quote

How many people involved in the Steele Dossier or Russian Collusion investigation had any morals or ethics?

Is it really that hard to believe, given the combined efforts we've already seen perpetrated against President Trump?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Is there any actual evidence that "the servers doing the counting are in other countries"?  Everything I've seen has the vote tallies stored locally on a flash card physically attached to the voting machine and then when it's time to report the results a worker takes the flash card, plugs it into another PC, and uploads it to the state tracker.
View Quote

Or they somehow "misplace" a flash drive, or have one marked as "Provisional Ballets"...
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She's not batshit crazy.  It's been happening for years and the Republican National Committee has known about it and chosen not to act.

It is difficult to PROVE to criminal standards, because it's done in the big city inner city precincts that are in total Democrat control and so when you try to get the "proof" they tell you to fuck off and either hide or deny you access to the evidence.

It happens and probably everyone active in the Republican party apparatus knows about it. This time it's just been elevated considerably.

John
View Quote

Everyone questioning "where's the evidence?", read this.

You can't apply rule of law and courtroom ethics to this situation.

Public pressure must be applied. Rallies, protest, lawsuits and hyperbolic rhetoric is the only way.

Or else, CW2.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Guys, I wish Biden had lost, but a lot of you are going from wishful thinking well into Q-tard level willful denial of reality...

"LISTEN. We still have a full 30 seconds of play left. All we have to do is get a 80yd touchdown, 3pt conversion, then a safety, then a hailmary followed by an interception... EASY!"
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:54:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I would bet a ton of money she is bat shit crazy.    Look both sides don't trust each other.  Rules of the game get hashed out by both sides ahead of time.
Both sides watch over the other side.   Where are all the elected R's at the local, county, and state level screaming about fraud?  Are they all in on  it too?

It's literally a handful of Team Trump people making wild claims and have yet to provide any sort of proof about said wild claims.  GUess what they never will.   This is Trump planning his next deal, a conservative network or some shit.

8nBAIT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would bet a ton of money she is bat shit crazy.    Look both sides don't trust each other.  Rules of the game get hashed out by both sides ahead of time.
Both sides watch over the other side.   Where are all the elected R's at the local, county, and state level screaming about fraud?  Are they all in on  it too?

It's literally a handful of Team Trump people making wild claims and have yet to provide any sort of proof about said wild claims.  GUess what they never will.   This is Trump planning his next deal, a conservative network or some shit.

8nBAIT

Part highlighted hasn't happened in a LONG time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nice move taking one out of the fake news play book. Ignore the part you cant dispute, focus on one aspect but remove all external context. The country as a whole has no fucking clue who this lady is.
View Quote

Nice move trying to defend your ignorance. Very cute. Do you not have a very good job or do you have an issue realizing that despite not being as well known as Michael Jackson or Barack Obama, a well respected lawyer would have the ability to hurt their future career prospects by dragging the country through this over accusations that end up all proving to be false or made up?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I have to believe she wouldn’t  take a chance at ruining her career in less she had some serious dirt.  Burn all the MF’ers down
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yes, because no other proceedings in courts of law require evidence.  Holy christ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure if you noticed yet or not, but this isn't a criminal murder trial.

And how many prosecutors release their evidence to the public BEFORE the trail?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think shes doing a great job pursuing her future prospects. She wants to sell books.
View Quote

So not a good job then
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I hope that they do t think that 200 or 400 affadavits are going to be enough to overturn multiple states.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's not a mystery.

Population increase, ease of mail in voting and deep seated hatred of Trump.

People need to accept that percentages of the population hate Trump as much as they did Hillary in 2016.
View Quote

I've been saying our elections are bullshit since the first one I saw contested.

I'm not accepting shit.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone who thinks Lin Wood or Sydney Powell would spout this shit off and not have proof is a fucking retard

However, your hatred of America has been duly .noted and recorded.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks Lin Wood or Sydney Powell would spout this shit off and not have proof is a fucking retard

However, your hatred of America has been duly .noted and recorded.
View Quote

Ooh, recorded? You spicy little jalapeno popper you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I think shes doing a great job pursuing her future prospects. She wants to sell books.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice move trying to defend your ignorance. Very cute. Do you not have a very good job or do you have an issue realizing that despite not being as well known as Michael Jackson or Barack Obama, a well respected lawyer would have the ability to hurt their future career prospects by dragging the country through this over accusations that end up all proving to be false or made up?

lol.  Oh yeah, elite attorneys billing $1000 to $2000 per hour are tripping over themselves to boost their income by selling more books.

Can we just call a truce and wait a few weeks before declaring her crazy and proclaiming there isn't evidence?  You all might be right about that, it is possible, but none of us know for sure right now. She hasn't even filed what she claims will be her biggest lawsuits yet.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I hope that they do t think that 200 or 400 affadavits are going to be enough to overturn multiple states.
View Quote

If they can prove a conspiracy with the Dominion software as a linchpin.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fascinating.
View Quote

The alternative is that there really are that many dumb motherfuckers that were motivated to vote for Biden so you can kiss the country as you know it goodbye.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This. Either present proof or stfu
View Quote

you'll have to wait and see like the rest of us,  one thing is for sure and that there IS a hard deadline for presenting it if they want it to be effective.  So this won't be "two weeks" for years to come...
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top