Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Burn it down.

Burn it all down.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What did you hate about Trump the most? The Peace, or the Prosperity?

View Quote

Probably the printing of TRILLIONS of dollars and the $8 Trillion of debt he added to the budget, twice the rate of the next closest President.  Probably the horrific inflation he inflicted on us that is going to last a decade.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There’s no chance TRUMP will drop out.
The charges are bogus.
View Quote

Agree

but but Never Trumpers keep telling me he can't win but it sure seems like the dems  the DOJ , FBI and the Biden administration sure doesn't think so

They are terrified of him if he gets power again
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think it's time to ask this question.  DeSantis is fucked politically at this point, he can't deliver the support it will take to win a primary.  No one else even comes close to Trump's support.  Investigations, indictments, not of it matters. The Teflon Don indeed.

Problem is he's a fucking man child, who purposely shit all over the second amendment and due process when he was president.  An he is too damn old to be running for president anyways.

However compared to another 4 year of Biden and Harris, Trump is practically an angel sent from the heavens.

So I am going to vote for his ass again.  I really don't like the guy, I would love to have better option, but it's looking inevitable.  I'm gonna have to pull the lever for the Donald again.

What are you gonna do?

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1290150406.1384/st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
View Quote

I will never vote for him again under any circumstances.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Listen to Vivek!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I will never vote for him again under any circumstances.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

He thanks you
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Trump is hated by the left because he didn't go along with the globalist WEF plans.  

Any candidate who also doesn't go along will be treated the same.  Fake dossiers, charges, impeachment, etc are all on the table for any non-RINO.

If we get a "republican" president who isn't subjected to the same treatment, you can bet your ass they have tacit approval from the globalist WEF crowd, and they will absolutely stab you in the back on important issues of personal freedom.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I voted for Trump twice. I won't vote for him again. IMO he was ineffective and pretty much a screw-up. He is too old.

The next presidential election MAY be the first presidential elect in my life that I will not vote in.

View Quote

The left thanks you for succumbing to their influence campaign.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In before N_T scum.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#11]

The "Lesser of two evils" argument just gets us on a steady march of shittier and shittier candidates, and then y'all bitch about the country being communists all day on a gun forum and wonder why that is.  Used to be conservatives had actual principles and if a candidate didn't live up to those or come close he didn't get their vote.  If Trump lives up to your principles, hint, you ain't a conservative.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My choice is easy I choose a man who believes in the lord

https://i.postimg.cc/7Zrn7qL5/Getty-Images-1216826630.webp
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Two Corinthians is my favorite book as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two Corinthians is my favorite book as well.

Is there a verse from the bible that is your favorite?

What have you asked forgiveness for?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#14]
The problem I have with Trump is:  if he couldn't stay in office as an incumbent how the fuck is he going to get back into office after 4 years?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Take the guns first, due process second.

He has some redeeming qualities. So does RFK jr but in both cases I’m not voting for a gun grabber.

Even if you are cool with voting for gun grabbers, Trump cannot win against Biden.

I swear the media is helping to manipule everyone into thinking he is the front runner because they desperately want that.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#16]
What exactly do you propose I do about it?

Im going to vote for who ever wins the republican primary because fuck Joe or the Ho. I think they only dem i might even consider is Kennedy and the left hates him too much to put him on the ticket.

So you ask "What am i going to do?" Vote for Trump if he wins the Primary.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#17]
The primary is one thing, and I may well be voting for someone else there.

But anyone who says they would not vote for him in the general election if he gets there, even with Biden/Harris/Newsome on the other end, is clearly a moron, and a person to be ridiculed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Voting for the guy that both the DNC and the GOP tried like hell to destroy.... for pulling back the curtain on them, while at the same time putting most of the folks in the USA first, is not a bad choice.

~snip

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

and to all of the N_T propaganda trolls on here
v
v
v
v
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#19]
I will vote for the Republican nominee.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Probably the printing of TRILLIONS of dollars and the $8 Trillion of debt he added to the budget, twice the rate of the next closest President.  Probably the horrific inflation he inflicted on us that is going to last a decade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess it's an easy call to pull the lever for your man biden.

You gotta do you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The "Lesser of two evils" argument just gets us on a steady march of shittier and shittier candidates, and then y'all bitch about the country being communists all day on a gun forum and wonder why that is.  Used to be conservatives had actual principles and if a candidate didn't live up to those or come close he didn't get their vote.  If Trump lives up to your principles, hint, you ain't a conservative.
View Quote

In the general election you have two choices.  Voting for the greater of two evils is a bad idea.

Where would we be today if Republicans and gun owners refused to vote in the general for the last 8 or 10 presidential elections?  

I remember having republican presidents like Reagan, Bush, and then another Bush.  And in that time I also have seen ever-increasing restrictions on freedom.  No "electable" candidate has been able to fix anything.  They don't even try.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In before N_T scum.
View Quote

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well welcome to real world because there is no perfect candidate

Lets see one of the ones running say I will end all welfare
I will make it a fair tax no more IRS
I will fight to repeal  the ATF and no more NFA stamps
NEW Machine guns will be sold in gun stores again
I will fine any employer that is caught hiring an illegal $100k for the first fine ,That includes farmers

I will secure the border by ANY MEANS NESSEARY INCLUDING DEADLY FORCE and I don't mean DRUG DEALERS i MEAN ANY ONE CROSSING THE BORDER ILLEGALLY ....

Guess what they are all chicken shits including you savior DeSantis  

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I voted for Trump twice. I won't vote for him again. IMO he was ineffective and pretty much a screw-up. He is too old.

The next presidential election MAY be the first presidential elect in my life that I will not vote in.

View Quote

Well then finish your sig line!

"Bouncing Joe Biden right into office again"
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Voting for the guy that both the DNC and the GOP tried like hell to destroy.... for pulling back the curtain on them, while at the same time putting most of the folks in the USA first, is not a bad choice.

~snip

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif

and to all of the N_T propaganda trolls on here
v
v
v
v
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/trump-bagofdicks-4.jpg

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's Bidens plan but the Never Trumpers say  the dems want Trump to run because it's an easy win for Biden
View Quote

Biden already won once. Trump was POTUS and couldn’t “stop the steal” from the inside.

What’s he gonna do from the outside?

@ranging-by-zipcode
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#27]
How did he s*** all over the second amendment? That's news to me
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Hypothetical:

If Trump drops put and endorses Ron, then what?

Would folks still call him a Rino and Soros puppet?

Also if DeSantis dropped out and endorsed Trump, I'd vote for Trump.  Just so we're clear.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#30]
I’ll vote for Trump as a giant fuck you to every DemocRAT.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How did he s*** all over the second amendment? That's news to me
View Quote

First time logging in in a while?

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In before N_T scum.
View Quote

Yawn.

I'll vote for Trump. I'd rather vote Ron.

Trump is often hilarious and often childish.

He's immoral and unprincipled except for living himself.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I will fine any employer that is caught hiring an illegal $100k for the first fine ,That includes farmers

I will secure the border by ANY MEANS NESSEARY INCLUDING DEADLY FORCE and I don't mean DRUG DEALERS i MEAN ANY ONE CROSSING THE BORDER ILLEGALLY ....

View Quote

We can be friends.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#35]

I'm voting for Trump. And there isn't a close second. If anyone has reason to go scorched earth it's him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then Trump isn't your candidate.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

If Trump drops put and endorses Ron, then what?

Would folks still call him a Rino and Soros puppet?

Also if DeSantis dropped out and endorsed Trump, I'd vote for Trump.  Just so we're clear.  
View Quote

Trump will never under any circumstances drop out of the race and he'll never endorse Ron.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
/thread

good job 23'r!  promote below the zone
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There’s no chance TRUMP will drop out.
The charges are bogus.
View Quote

They’re not bogus (in actuality it doesn’t matter if they are bogus or not) if the trial is in DC. He will be found guilty regardless how obvious his innocence is.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump was the best choice at the time.  And surprisingly he overall did an excellent job despite fighting tooth and nail against opposition from both parties the majority of the time.  But jfc, if he would just stfu with the shitposting nonsense.  And his stance on 2A was shit, then followed up with the end of term pardons...wtf?  Kind of like he's on the road to losing it.      

GOP is sitting on their hands....again.  Why they haven't started impeaching potatus is ridiculous; maybe its a timing issue. idk.
I'd like to see a whole slew of other candidates instead of the current crop.  
Any support for North Carolina lieutenant governor Mark Robinson?  
any better ideas?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll vote for whoever makes the ballot, not that it matters.  Also, anyway(s) doesn't have an S.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Vote for him, that's what we do about it
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some math on that claim.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I guess it's an easy call to pull the lever for your man biden.

You gotta do you.
View Quote

No, its an easy call to stay home.  But I am weird I guess, a conservative person who actually has principles other than "hurr durr, piss off libaruls".
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Cry harder op, cry harder...
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  I don't understand why our side can be such retards.  I want someone to give me a time estimate on when they expect this perfect candidate to appear.  There isn't one.  There hasn't been one.  There will never be one. EVER.  I fully appreciate that the R's are terrible.  There is little difference between the parties.  I'll still vote for the R on the ballot and hope that the cheating is stopped enough to matter, or this all burns down because that's the only option available to me currently.  Waiting for the perfect candidate is just fucking dumb.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I’m not voting Trump in the primaries. What’s changed to allow trump to beat Biden since 2020? Nothing.

Trump will rally more D’s to the polls then Biden will and then trump will get beat again because the R’s and I’d aren’t rallied behind him.

Literally any non-hyper-controversial candidate beats Biden because he can’t his own people to the polls. It’s really that easy.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Burn it down.

Burn it all down.
View Quote

Several years ago I'd respond with "sit your anarchist ass down".

Today, I got your six.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top