Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that the only offensive thing you can come up with to call people here? You called me the same thing a few pages ago for something completely different, and it doesn’t apply at all... To either situation l!

Your shit is week and your lame ass game is old. Get some new fucking material man. Stop trying so hard to be a dick. No one cares.
View Quote
Just call em like I see em.  ‘Trying hard to be a dick” lol
I just find it difficult to be outraged by this, anyone watching any of his vids lately
Had to be thinking “I bet he is fucking some of those bimbos”
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ha you suck
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ha you suck
View Quote
Sucks the precious..
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ha you suck
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha you suck
Lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe getting to page 50 will be tough.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah, it is a risk I'm unwilling to chance with my business, but who knows it could be true love and they might be together for the rest of their lives.
View Quote
Or

She might leave, shack up with a Marine, ditch the tube tops and cut all her hair off
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:07:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And get her own line of knives.
View Quote
I bet she really licks them
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Of course! Drives up the price, bruh.
View Quote
Does it make the steel harder?
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Taran Uptheprecious
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Taran Uptheprecious
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Benelli cut ties too

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:19:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah, it is a risk I'm unwilling to chance with my business, but who knows it could be true love and they might be together for the rest of their lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was told by someone that I trust, that’s in the competition shooting community and is close friends with one of the shooters TTI sponsors, that Taran and Jade were dating at the time of the video, and their romantic relationship was well known in that community of shooters.

I think it’s inappropriate and unprofessional in a working environment, to be doing what they were doing, but I’m neither a customer nor a shareholder of the business, nor an employee, so what I think about it really is meaningless.
I think she’s with fruity Rudy now. Or maybe a female Marine SSgt.

Seent it on the gram.

Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see your Fruity Rudy, and raise you a Wook.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Now this is getting good
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:47:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
You suck the precious.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn she got John Wick after all
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#24]
My image editing skills aren't the best, but...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Shaved head = eat up with the crazy.

Probably be a fun ride though.  At least until you woke up missing a kidney.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:29:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:32:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The age difference is a huge part of this being creepy. I think We all figure "this hot barely legal girl would not be making semi dirty videos with this fat old man with a bad hair cut If he wasn't using his small amount of Instagram/Hollywood juice to get some"

I don't know about outrage, more "who didn't see him ruining his career over his creeping that we all suspected from his weird "hotties in tube tops" videos"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and were the daughter of a friend...

I don't think anyone is mad about the age difference.
The age difference is a huge part of this being creepy. I think We all figure "this hot barely legal girl would not be making semi dirty videos with this fat old man with a bad hair cut If he wasn't using his small amount of Instagram/Hollywood juice to get some"

I don't know about outrage, more "who didn't see him ruining his career over his creeping that we all suspected from his weird "hotties in tube tops" videos"
I guess what I mean is I can understand how people wouldn't find the age difference creepy. The other stuff? I don't get how people give him a pass
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:39:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I guess what I mean is I can understand how people wouldn't find the age difference creepy. The other stuff? I don't get how people give him a pass
View Quote
If they hooked up and started dating before she started working for him would it all be ok then?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If they hooked up and started dating before she started working for him would it all be ok then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean would it still be creepy? Yeah, because they are family friends and employee/employer. A leader shouldn't put themselves or the people they lead in the types of positions Taran did  
And he still acts creepy.

Personally I find the age difference off putting but I understand that's not universal and many people don't care.

The truly creepy part -again- is everything else.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Esee's knife forum outlaws discussions about 2a issues as "politics" They even have firearms classes but won't allow threads complaining about stuff like NZ gun banning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been a member there for a while, but don't frequent very often.  I had no idea they were so woke
Esee's knife forum outlaws discussions about 2a issues as "politics" They even have firearms classes but won't allow threads complaining about stuff like NZ gun banning.
I understand this fully. Smaller forums have fewer site resources than Arf so they need to be more attentive in their distribution.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:20:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:41:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When she was underage?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Taran shoulda moved to Austria
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:50:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Shaved head = eat up with the crazy.

Probably be a fun ride though.  At least until you woke up missing a kidney.
View Quote
Hmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:28:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Interesting post to say the least.  Sorry, i am drinking as I try to navigate this post tonight.  I have known Taran for 6 years and Jade for 3.  They were dating a few years ago and lived together.  They have since separated, but were mostly a fun couple who were goofy about movies and had a lot of fun shooting together and training people at his range.  As creepy as it may seem from the outside view of the few minutes of this much longer video that has been posted, I am glad none of my dumb "messing around with my girlfriend" videos have been posted.  They may not be viewed as creepy, but most of the time her pants came further down than Jade's, and it usually led to things you guys would definitely be upset with.
Jade lived at his house and was by his side all the time.  I may not have gotten to see all the all the aspects of their relationship, but it would really suck if someone had released my nonsense on video to the public.
Maybe I wouldn't call it Precious, but it would probably seem bad to a third party.
All of the companies in the gun world use talent until they see a better opportunity, or until they are threatened.  Benelli used Taran for publicity as if he was a Bikini girl; whatever increases sales is good.
I hope he picks up some old beat-up semi-auto Remington or Mossberg shotgun and wins the next world championships to show that Benelli isn't as important to winning as being a great shooter is.
There are tons of good scopes and guns and gear to use, and it might be nice for some of us to see someone win with regular gear in decent condition that wasn't free.  
He did tons of advertising for the sponsors he had, and I think sponsors should pay a lot more to the people who help them stay relevant in the new world of stupid YouTube videos.
I hope Taran endures this event, that allowed his superfans see that he is a normal crazy guy who somehow gets girls to surround him and sometimes enjoys it, much like the old rock stars did.
I almost want to say that old quote, maybe from the Bible about he who has not sinned may cast the first stone, but I don't know it well enough.  
I like the thought provoking new age ideas about workplace conduct, but I don't think this video shows much more than Taran and his GF messing around.
I may be yet be proven wrong, but Jade staying quiet and still not considering Taran a predator, as she dates yet another 50 yr old famous gun guy, kind of reinforces my thought stream.
What you think of as creepy, may indicate that some girls like it creepy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:46:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:01:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Interesting post to say the least.  Sorry, i am drinking as I try to navigate this post tonight.  I have known Taran for 6 years and Jade for 3.  They were dating a few years ago and lived together.  They have since separated, but were mostly a fun couple who were goofy about movies and had a lot of fun shooting together and training people at his range.  As creepy as it may seem from the outside view of the few minutes of this much longer video that has been posted, I am glad none of my dumb "messing around with my girlfriend" videos have been posted.  They may not be viewed as creepy, but most of the time her pants came further down than Jade's, and it usually led to things you guys would definitely be upset with.
Jade lived at his house and was by his side all the time.  I may not have gotten to see all the all the aspects of their relationship, but it would really suck if someone had released my nonsense on video to the public.
Maybe I wouldn't call it Precious, but it would probably seem bad to a third party.
All of the companies in the gun world use talent until they see a better opportunity, or until they are threatened.  Benelli used Taran for publicity as if he was a Bikini girl; whatever increases sales is good.
I hope he picks up some old beat-up semi-auto Remington or Mossberg shotgun and wins the next world championships to show that Benelli isn't as important to winning as being a great shooter is.
There are tons of good scopes and guns and gear to use, and it might be nice for some of us to see someone win with regular gear in decent condition that wasn't free.  
He did tons of advertising for the sponsors he had, and I think sponsors should pay a lot more to the people who help them stay relevant in the new world of stupid YouTube videos.
I hope Taran endures this event, that allowed his superfans see that he is a normal crazy guy who somehow gets girls to surround him and sometimes enjoys it, much like the old rock stars did.
I almost want to say that old quote, maybe from the Bible about he who has not sinned may cast the first stone, but I don't know it well enough.  
I like the thought provoking new age ideas about workplace conduct, but I don't think this video shows much more than Taran and his GF messing around.
I may be yet be proven wrong, but Jade staying quiet and still not considering Taran a predator, as she dates yet another 50 yr old famous gun guy, kind of reinforces my thought stream.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:06:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
The cope is juicyyyyyyy
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:30:17 AM EDT
[#42]
I am sorry, but what is your point?  That we should all be afraid of HR and sideline judges?
Should we live our lives to keep others content? Do you?

Did you read my post or do you just race to say exactly the same things without learning anything new?

I assume you are squeaky clean.  maybe some vegetarians would have a different view, maybe some religions wouldn't like the way you act or the one you pray to.

Maybe when a video of you is somehow leaked, you may feel differently.
It sure is easy to go along with a crowd that is burning the witches.

Jade's father may have a valid feeling and opinion about this video, maybe her new boyfriend, and for sure Jade, but I dont know why you care, unless I am missing something.

PS - Trijicon and Beretta sure liked the illusion that he was screwing his gun bunnies last year and the years before.  They loved the publicity he gave them for many years.
The major corporations arent blind or deaf.  The executives and reps from Trijicon and Glock and Benelli and others partied with Taran and the girls at all the shows,
and came out to shoot with them at his range.
They knew who they were endorsing and enjoyed millions of views online because of bare-midriff chicks with guns. That is exactly why those major companies had their names
emblazoned on the Taran Girls' bodies all over the internet and at matches for the past 8 years.  Sex sells.

So, Taran really didnt suddenly change his methods or operations according to the videos I have seen.  You just got a glimpse of his private life.
Probably one of the only stolen "sex tapes" to be poorly received in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am sorry, but what is your point?  That we should all be afraid of HR and sideline judges?
Should we live our lives to keep others content? Do you?

Did you read my post or do you just race to say exactly the same things without learning anything new?

I assume you are squeaky clean.  maybe some vegetarians would have a different view, maybe some religions wouldn't like the way you act or the one you pray to.

Maybe when a video of you is somehow leaked, you may feel differently.
It sure is easy to go along with a crowd that is burning the witches.

Jade's father may have a valid feeling and opinion about this video, maybe her new boyfriend, and for sure Jade, but I dont know why you care, unless I am missing something.

PS - Trijicon and Beretta sure liked the illusion that he was screwing his gun bunnies last year and the years before.  They loved the publicity he gave them for many years.
The major corporations arent blind or deaf.  The executives and reps from Trijicon and Glock and Benelli and others partied with Taran and the girls at all the shows,
and came out to shoot with them at his range.
They knew who they were endorsing and enjoyed millions of views online because of bare-midriff chicks with guns. That is exactly why those major companies had their names
emblazoned on the Taran Girls' bodies all over the internet and at matches for the past 8 years.  Sex sells.

So, Taran really didnt suddenly change his methods or operations according to the videos I have seen.  You just got a glimpse of his private life.
Probably one of the only stolen "sex tapes" to be poorly received in Hollywood.
View Quote
Most folks here aren't going to give up on their disapproval to easily, if at all.  Even if JS came out and said everything you said, they'd still be upset because they have taken the proverbial morale high ground on the issue.  Whether any of us like the situation or not, it was their lives, private lives and they can do whatever they want.  Their privacy was betrayed and posted w/o permission, which sucks no matter what the details are.  The age thing is pissing off a lot of folks, even though it's around them everyday, this isn't anything new and it ain't going away.  The Employer/employee relationship is bugging some, but I believe it's because they are comparing the situation to large companies, government position and the military.  TTI is a small business and if he doesn't have a no banging the help rule, it don't exist!  If it were sexual harassment, ya, there would be a problem, but all the anecdotal evidence just doesn't point to that.

The loss of sponsors will suck, but I'm sure he'll find replacements.  It would be funny to see Mossberg or Remington jump in there and reap the benefits of some championship wins.  In the end, it'll be much like I've been saying through this post all along; he'll be fine, she'll be fine and even we here will be fine
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#44]
So in this thread I found out who Taran and Jade really are. This whole time I thought Taran sounded like a female's name, and everytime I saw any mention of Taran Tactical I saw this girl shooting guns, so I always assumed the Jade chick was Taran.

So dude was dating a younger chick, video got out from that time and it's a problem? What? Since when is an middle aged dude banging a younger woman a problem? Half of GD would love to be in the same position.

"But he took advantage of her!" I don't buy it. She's dating another old dude. He taking advantage of her too? Maybe she likes old guys with influence and money. Holy shit what a concept!

It's bad PR. But that's it. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Dbl tap
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#46]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B753hdxpQdZ/?igshid=1rb3nrivks04d
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#47]
And the guy who leaked the original precious video....

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
What's the backem story
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why did he leak them? I still haven’t seen why.

Mad that the old fat guy got the attention from the movie stars and tactical arm candy?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Inevitable .... pg46
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top