BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last I read, the constitution says all men are created equal regardless of race.
View Quote
Import some more Latinos and the Constitution won't matter at all.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
As a constitutional, Pro Rights, PRO American, America first....

White Hispanic (who's family immigrated legally from Mexico and does not support illegal immigration.)

I find your thread hurtful.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And? Race is divided along cultural lines, and culture is anything but equal. The culture of the Latino is very different from the culture of the European, which is equally different than the culture of the African, which is different than the culture of the Arab, which is different than the culture of the Persian... see where this is going?
View Quote
Note that the Spanish Catholic culture that settled Latin America is very different than the English Protestant culture that created the US.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So, if they jump through the hoops, they take the courses, find a legal job, they swear allegiance to the country, become citizens, they're just as likely to be dedicated to the destruction of America as a border jumper that sneaks across.
View Quote
No, but the quantity you import still matters. Import a huge number of legal immigrants from South America and see what happens.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Stop with the stormfront data. Instead, make up data that makes illegals look good.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@hauslp  Wait--you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?
View Quote
Even with that, they reflect a cultural change towards collectivism and big government.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last I read, the constitution says all men are created equal regardless of race.
View Quote
Import some more Latinos and the Constitution won't matter at all.
View Quote

How anyone could believe that you can change the racial, ethnic, and cultural make up of a country without changing the country is beyond me.

Quoted:
Quoted:
So, if they jump through the hoops, they take the courses, find a legal job, they swear allegiance to the country, become citizens, they're just as likely to be dedicated to the destruction of America as a border jumper that sneaks across.
View Quote
No, but the quantity you import still matters. Import a huge number of legal immigrants from South America and see what happens.
View Quote
Once again... how anyone could believe that you can change the racial, ethnic, and cultural make up of a country without changing the country is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

White Hispanic (who's family immigrated legally from Mexico and does not support illegal immigration.)

View Quote
I understand it is a hurtful discussion. But there is no way around that unless we skip the discussion or else only say things that make people feel good about themselves. Which isn't an honest discussion.

Do YOU feel we should have largescale immigration from Mexico? Considering that level of immigration we have had, I think it should be shut down for now. I tend to think we have had too much legal immigration, and it should be significantly reduced. And illegal imkmigration stopped.

I also think we need to reform our education system from its current leftist indoctrination form. That plays into it as well. It is real stupid to import large numbers of immigrants, particularly from the third world, and then provide manditory and free leftsist indoctrination to their children.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ironically, most Latinos are hard-working, god-fearing, family-oriented folks...which doesn't sound much like Democrats.
View Quote
That’s true, but when the media keeps telling them, and other minority’s, white people/republicans hate them, they tend to go democrat
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Once again... how anyone could believe that you can change the racial, ethnic, and cultural make up of a country without changing the country is beyond me.
View Quote
Well, at this point Irish and German imports are mostly the same as Englishmen in the US, so assimilation can work. It took time, however.

In the case of the Ellis Island era immigrants, I'm not convinced they were really such nice people as they first came in. The US population seems to agree with me, since we clamped down immigration in the 1920s. The crime rate soared in the early 1900s when the immigration was heavy, and I suspect it played a part in electing FDR and the eventual New Deal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't believe it has anything to do with replacing "traditional Americans", I think their motivation is power, money and greed, the same three things that seems to motivate everybody. The crime, the drugs and the dilution of the middle class are just collateral damage to them. Go to any Republican owned construction site or farm in America and tell us about the labor force there. American society is in a downward spiral, no just from illegal immigration but from many different aspects. I went to job interview today and a white girl with orange hair, wearing pajama's was there for an interview. The upper class is broadening the gap and the middle class is along for the ride.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That’s true, but when the media keeps telling them, and other minority’s, white people/republicans hate them, they tend to go democrat
View Quote
Yeah, but it's not just the media, and other minority's.  As exemplified by this thread, it is the white people/republicans who are openly saying they do not want them here.  What a great way to bring them into the fold!

Oh and yes, I am also a first generation Hispanic, NRA / SAF member, full on conservative.  But apparently it is MY culture that is destroying this country.  Riiiiiiiight.  Look in the mirror and then take a look at the SJW's and elitists who are trying to take your rights away while pack the schools with propaganda to indoctrinate your children, and you will notice they look exactly like you.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I grew up on the Mexican border and spent plenty of time on the other side of the border, and my wife is South American.

Latin Americans have a collectivist big government ideology. That goes for my wife's family as well.

There is a reason Latin America works as it does, and that is rooted in culture.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]
My only real beef with former shit-hole country Hispanics is that they refuse to assimilate. I find it repulsive in the extreme to go to some areas and all the store signs are in Spanish and all you hear spoken is Spanish. Even Gen 2 or better Hispanics. It's BS.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s the Democrats that are creating this mess and fusing racial tensions with identity politics.

I believe there are many many conservative Hispanics, they are just outnumbered by about two fold by democrat voting Hispanics.

Democrats realize that importing votes through illegal immigration is their only hope of securing power.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:09:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Same thing always applies whenever racial or cultural differences come up.

Sure an individual might have any combination of attributes you care to name, some immigrants from Pakistan or Venezuela might be the best Americans ever, and you can always find an example to illustrate that point and make an emotional plea. You shouldn't judge an individual by their race or nationality or cultural identity.

None of that matters if they don't enrich the nation as a class.

Traffic is bad enough, we're full.
View Quote
Traffic aside the same people that tells us the job market is going towards fewer more high skilled jobs due to technology are the same people that keep importing 10 of thousands of people every year illegal and legal alike. IF jobs are going to require high skilled workers why do we need uneducated hordes from south of the border and if they're going to be fewer of them why do we need hundreds of thousands of 'high skilled' worker via the h1b?

Basic economics inflate the supply and the cost goes down.  The government makes it even easier when they have such programs as food stamps and medicade.  Face it we're not just subsidizing illegals we're also subsidizing multinational corporations.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/OkAbvfE.png

How anyone could believe that you can change the racial, ethnic, and cultural make up of a country without changing the country is beyond me.

View Quote
I totally agree in regards to culture. Race may or may not be an issue. For the sake of GD discussion it’s safe to say that the culture of our founding fathers is superior to that of the Mestizo/Aztec/Cartel culture that the Mexicans identify with.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah, but it's not just the media, and other minority's.  As exemplified by this thread, it is the white people/republicans who are openly saying they do not want them here.  What a great way to bring them into the fold!

Oh and yes, I am also a first generation Hispanic, NRA / SAF member, full on conservative.  But apparently it is MY culture that is destroying this country.  Riiiiiiiight.  Look in the mirror and then take a look at the SJW's and elitists who are trying to take your rights away while pack the schools with propaganda to indoctrinate your children, and you will notice they look exactly like you.
View Quote
Illegal immigration has changed California into a Hispanic plurality, when it was previously a white non-Hispanic majority. That change has made CA a solid Democrat state.

For Republicans it was lose-lose; fight illegal immigration and Hispancis hate you more. Don't fight it and you are importing people who will end up voting over 60% for Democrats.

The truth is, it is a collectivist big government culture. Large scale immigration was sure to change our society into something other than the rule of law free market society that made us great. And that was the left's plan for a long time, which is why they have crowed about "demographic change".
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ironically, most Latinos are hard-working, god-fearing, family-oriented folks...which doesn't sound much like Democrats.
View Quote
Maybe thats why not they are inporting central americans?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#20]
To all those worrywarts here wringing their hands in the anticipation of the downfall of America (Quite frankly America is already too far gone IMHO),  whats you're solution to all this?  Please be detailed...

Even if you were to stop illegal immigration 100%, the enemy already here outnumber us significantly, let alone those leftists who are home grown. (mind you I'm not saying we shouldn't try, I'm just pointing out the state of things.)

So, what REALISTIC, multi-prong solution is there to not only stop or limit the corruption on both sides of the isle from local, state, and federal levels but and also halt all or the vast majority of illegal (as well as legal..some of you would like) immigration and then reverse it.?  Then change the mindset of the majority of Americans from wanting to rely on the .gov for every solution to wanting to be conservative?

Then you have the problem of motivating people to get off their asses to vote for their own good.  Hell, only 58% of eligible voters went to the damned polls in the 2016 election........barely fucking half because the rest simply don't give a fuck!

Ladies and gentlemen, I consider myself a realist and the only solution I see at this point is balkanization of the US.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah it’s white people’s fault.

Is that why their home nations are shitholes too?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Its the same plan going on in Europe, the only difference there is its Middle Easterners and Africans. Same plan which is demographic suicide. Its not an accident ITS PLANNED.

If people cant see who is driving it, than I dont know what to say.

America will become Mexico Norte. Its inevitable at this point unless there are stopped at the border, mass deportations and enforcement of laws (businesses hiring them).

I dont see any of this happening, EVER.  If you squeak about what is happening than you are immediately a racist.

I have experienced this first hand in my field which is IT. We have been swamped with Indians who have taken over the field. Its done. You would have to have rocks in your head to go into this field now.

Just remember Trump was on TV saying we NEED MORE LEGAL IMMIGRATION. The economy is so great that there is a shortage of people. They said this during the dot com too which justified the increase in H1B visas.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same question.

If White people are to blame for minorities voting for leftists, why are their home nations leftist hell holes?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Most Conservative person I've ever met was Cuban.
No issues with Latinos. Issues with any Illegal aliens no matter where they're from.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
To all those worrywarts here wringing their hands in the anticipation of the downfall of America (Quite frankly America is already too far gone IMHO),  whats you're solution to all this?  Please be detailed...

Even if you were to stop illegal immigration 100%, the enemy already here outnumber us significantly, let alone those leftists who are home grown. (mind you I'm not saying we shouldn't try, I'm just pointing out the state of things.)

So, what REALISTIC, multi-prong solution is there to not only stop or limit the corruption on both sides of the isle from local, state, and federal levels but and also halt all or the vast majority of illegal (as well as legal..some of you would like) immigration and then reverse it.?  Then change the mindset of the majority of Americans from wanting to rely on the .gov for every solution to wanting to be conservative?

Then you have the problem of motivating people to get off their asses to vote for their own good.  Hell, only 58% of eligible voters went to the damned polls in the 2016 election........barely fucking half because the rest simply don't give a fuck!

Ladies and gentlemen, I consider myself a realist and the only solution I see at this point is balkanization of the US.
View Quote
Balkanization would just be a temporary retreat, the process will start over immediately unless we’re willing to toughen the fuck up and start defending our nation and our borders from the third world locust hordes.

The West has become too soft, too infected by the multicultural virus. Even the American “right” is more concerned with virtue signaling their commitment to diversity than actually upholding the rights of the citizens and the rule of law.

Diversity of course meaning anyone who isn’t white.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Gonna replace the United States of America with the North American Union
vassal state of global government ruled over by their Luciferian Anti Christ counterfeit messiah.

He who comes in his own name.

It's in the book.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
You need to focus on a problem to fix it . . . not become distracted by a bunch of different problems and do nothing.

Stopping illegal immigration ASAP is clearly a priority. It that isn't fixed all our other wins will be very short lived.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, at this point Irish and German imports are mostly the same as Englishmen in the US, so assimilation can work. It took time, however.
View Quote
Also didn't hurt that the English, Irish, and Germans, had more similarities than differences. (Much as many at the time might have been loathed to admit it.)
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I understand it is a hurtful discussion. But there is no way around that unless we skip the discussion or else only say things that make people feel good about themselves. Which isn't an honest discussion.

Do YOU feel we should have largescale immigration from Mexico? Considering that level of immigration we have had, I think it should be shut down for now. I tend to think we have had too much legal immigration, and it should be significantly reduced. And illegal imkmigration stopped.

I also think we need to reform our education system from its current leftist indoctrination form. That plays into it as well. It is real stupid to import large numbers of immigrants, particularly from the third world, and then provide manditory and free leftsist indoctrination to their children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't "feel" I "think and know" that we should not have large scale immigration from Mexico or any other single source mass migration but rather best and brightest.....

but lets not always paint with the broad brush when using words that are ethnic descriptors Like Latino...Instead use terms like "illegal alien" or "illegals from Latin America"...

This is not directed at you so much as it is clarifying my own position with the original post.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't "feel" I "think and know" that we should not have large scale immigration from Mexico or any other single source mass migration but rather best and brightest.....

but lets not always paint with the broad brush when using words that are ethnic descriptors Like Latino...Instead use terms like "illegal alien" or "illegals from Latin America"...

This is not directed at you so much as it is clarifying my own position with the original post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except it isn’t just illegals.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it just isn't Latinos/Hispanics either
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, it’s all non-white minorities.

Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Any 3rd World immigration is ill-advised, regardless of race or ethnicity.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
I know, it’s all non-white minorities.
https://i.imgur.com/cGcgCFc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
View Quote
Again... how anyone could believe that you can change the racial, ethnic, and cultural make up of a country without changing the country is beyond me.
We are far past the point of no return. I don't know what this country will be in 50 years, but I know what it won't be.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Illegals are a tool of the left there's no denying that, but in large part the problem is hispanics think they have a god given right to maintain their former culture, including their language, in their new homeland.  That's where they're wrong, hispanics/latinos central south Americans whatever need to assimilate or leave plain and simple.  Unfortunately modern society makes it far too easy to stay rooted in the homeland while living in another country.

Let's not forget until the 60's or 70's we have immigration quotas, thanks to Ted Kennedy, those are gone now too.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Balkanization would just be a temporary retreat, the process will start over immediately unless we’re willing to toughen the fuck up and start defending our nation and our borders from the third world locust hordes.

The West has become too soft, too infected by the multicultural virus. Even the American “right” is more concerned with virtue signaling their commitment to diversity than actually upholding the rights of the citizens and the rule of law.

View Quote
You do realize close to half the whites in this country are the root cause of our borders not being secured as of yet, right?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You do realize close to half the whites in this country are the root cause of our borders not being secured as of yet, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you base that on exactly? I think there’s a lot more popular support for securing the border than the media wants people to think.

The media, both legacy and new, have been engaged in a campaign to suppress the opinions people who want the border secured. They get banned from social media and maligned on legacy media if they’re too outspoken. It’s akin to the media reports of how many people support gun control, they’re cooking the books, wagging the dog.

The people who want the borders uncontrolled are the political class and the politcally connected parasite class who get rich off of mass immigration by various means.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@hauslp  I couldn't care less about Texas latinos being smarter than California latinos.
Answer my question, it's either a yes or no.
View Quote
The numbers don't lie. Hispanic immigration to the US for the most part makes us poorer and more dysfunctional.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
Let me know what demographic turns WA red, that's the one I want voting.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Look at TX and NM for a glimpse of the future.

These stares were solid red 20 years ago and are turning blue purely from border jumpers and their offspring.

Now we have MS13 on Long Island and teams illegals doing lawn care as far north as the Canadian border.

We are basically a Latin American country.

This is being engineered by powerful people who want to use the Democratic Party to take complete control of the United States and destroy the European inhabitants.

They will accomplish this by manipulating the tax code and welfare system to discourage certain people from breeding.

They also use the media and propaganda to destroy the family values and birthrate of traditional Americans.

This is not an accident.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Except they vote Democrat as a bloc.
View Quote
No doubt as they know they can vote to get free shit, given free shit. Santa Claus and all but, if they only had the opportunity to gain only from legally gaining entry and,

working legally, maybe it would be different. These people are only coming  here because they have been promised free stuff.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:58:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What do you base that on exactly? I think there’s a lot more popular support for securing the border than the media wants people to think.

The media, both legacy and new, have been engaged in a campaign to suppress the opinions people who want the border secured. They get banned from social media and maligned on legacy media if they’re too outspoken. It’s akin to the media reports of how many people support gun control, they’re cooking the books, wagging the dog.

The people who want the borders uncontrolled are the political class and the politcally connected parasite class who get rich off of mass immigration by various means.
View Quote
Not as high as I though but still, a pretty significant chunk of whites at 37%

Link Posted: 3/13/2019 1:05:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Not as common as leftists like to make it out to be. Most immigrants are on welfare and most immigrants vote for leftists, that’s the reality.

Even for the ones who aren’t sucking the taxpayer tit, if they vote for the left they’re still a net negative. They’re aiding in the slow death of the nation.

So until you figure out how to flip that reality around your question is a pie in the sky hypothetical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@hauslp  Wait--you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/338306/IQ_png-874831.JPG
@hauslp  I couldn't care less about Texas latinos being smarter than California latinos.
“you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?“

You figure out how to magically get them to do all of that and then we’ll address your silly hypothetical.
You need to take a hard second look at your core beliefs, sport.  That "silly hypothetical" is pretty common.  
Not as common as leftists like to make it out to be. Most immigrants are on welfare and most immigrants vote for leftists, that’s the reality.

Even for the ones who aren’t sucking the taxpayer tit, if they vote for the left they’re still a net negative. They’re aiding in the slow death of the nation.

So until you figure out how to flip that reality around your question is a pie in the sky hypothetical.
I think the percentage of dumbass bigots that suck off this website's tit without supporting it is tad higher than that of immigrants sucking on the taxpayer tit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 1:18:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think the percentage of dumbass bigots that suck off this website's tit without supporting it is tad higher than that of immigrants sucking on the taxpayer tit.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?“

You figure out how to magically get them to do all of that and then we’ll address your silly hypothetical.
You need to take a hard second look at your core beliefs, sport.  That "silly hypothetical" is pretty common.  

You can always tell the SJWs because simple statistics make them salty.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 1:21:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Illegals are a tool of the left there's no denying that, but in large part the problem is hispanics think they have a god given right to maintain their former culture, including their language, in their new homeland.  That's where they're wrong, hispanics/latinos central south Americans whatever need to assimilate or leave plain and simple.  Unfortunately modern society makes it far too easy to stay rooted in the homeland while living in another country.

Let's not forget until the 60's or 70's we have immigration quotas, thanks to Ted Kennedy, those are gone now too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hispanics aren't especially different in this regard. You can say the same for Chinese or even Eastern Europeans. If enough immigrate in large enough numbers they won't assimilate quick enough, and they'll end up voting like they did at home. Which would mean the United States of China, or Russia, or Serbia, or Mexico.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 1:31:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If there wasn't a party bribing illegals to vote for them in order to bring about revolutionary change, I wouldn't care how many came here.

This isn't about what race or ethnicity you are.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 2:51:52 AM EDT
[#48]
lol obvious troll thread is obvious
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:26:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What statistics?
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#50]
The Democrats are taking advantage of the geographic proximity of Latin America to import left leaning voters.

It’s is a strategy of convenience for the left.

Race is mostly irrelevant beyond identity politics, but the left is using identity politics to drive their campaign.

They choose to use Latinos because they are the easiest and most efficient to import.

The end goal is absolute control of the United States.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top