Link Posted: 11/17/2018 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
(5:02)

Trump: I would help Pelosi if she needs votes
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Military to assist border patrol, man damages new razor wire at US-Mexico border
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:14:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m just wondering what the response will be when the caravaners commandeer a couple trucks and start ramming the fence. Will the border patrol and military sit there and watch, zip ties in hand, or will they actually do something about it?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:04:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m just wondering what the response will be when the caravaners commandeer a couple trucks and start ramming the fence. Will the border patrol and military sit there and watch, zip ties in hand, or will they actually do something about it?
View Quote
They are well prepared for that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:06:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I could have told those migrants that TJ only welcomes foreigners who come to spend money.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:25:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m surprised Los Zetas and the cartels haven’t gotten them yet
View Quote
At least 100 migrants kidnapped.

You were saying?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:55:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They're a bunch complaining free loaders. Already complaining about the food, nowhere to sleep, nowhere to shower. Soon they will start getting desperate and start breaking into homes and stealing shit. This is how rogue gangs are made.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this was from yesterday, but I guess it must be getting bad, when the mayor of tijuana starts complaining

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/16/tijuana-mayor-migrant-caravan-horde/
They're a bunch complaining free loaders. Already complaining about the food, nowhere to sleep, nowhere to shower. Soon they will start getting desperate and start breaking into homes and stealing shit. This is how rogue gangs are made.
Once this starts, the plaza bosses aren't gonna be happy at the disruption in the city. We'll see how the Tijuana Cartel handles this in the days to come.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't know why the fuck some gifs are impossible to attach/link.
Whatever.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Dig a long trench. fill it with napalm. They make  a rush, lit it up,
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:25:19 AM EDT
[#12]
those that haven't heard about the tijuana resididents mad about the caravan, please look at the youtube vids posted above.

and, as that has been happening, another 3k arrives....

17 Nov 2018
Nearly 3,300 additional Central American caravan migrants arrived at the Mexican northern border city of Tijuana on Saturday, authorities in Mexico stated.

Approximately 3,292 migrants are expected to arrive in the border city of Tijuana today according to the El Instituto Nacional de Migración known as INM according to local media reports. These are in addition to those previously reported arrivals.

According to the INM, there are a total of 2,779 migrants in Tijuana not including Saturday’s 3292 scheduled arrivals. There are an additional 657 in the city of Mexicali which borders the U.S. city of Calexico, California. Another group of migrants in the central Mexican state of Queretaro consists of 3,036 migrants. All these migrants are part of the original group that crossed into Mexico approximately one month ago which then consisted of 9,664 — a majority from the country of Honduras.
View Quote
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/11/17/another-3300-caravan-migrants-arrive-in-tijuana-says-mexico/
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#13]

A  MUST READ

A Mexican federal judge has prohibited the deportation of children and teenagers traveling with the Central American Exodus migrant caravan, and their parents.

A federal judge has forbidden the deportation from Mexico of children and teenagers, and their parents, that are traveling in the Central American Exodus migrant caravan, headed to the U.S. The Office for the Defense of Children's Rights and the Alaide Foppa Refugee Clinic from Iberoamerican University, filed an injunction to protect minors traveling in the caravan.
Adding to the protection stipulated in the Mexican childhood law, the judge determined that minors traveling with the Central American Exodus migrant caravan cannot be separated from their families, meaning that they cannot be deported either.
View Quote
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Mexico-Judge-Forbids-Deportation-Of-Migrant-Caravan-Children-20181117-0021.html
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#14]
i wonder if we could arrange a little entertainment for these people.  Maybe a impromptu air show just inside us airspace.  Low level high speed fly by's.  A couple B1b's in full afterburner, some f-15's, etc.

There are probably many reasons why this would be a bad idea.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#15]
more protest today by residents of tijuana against the caravan invaders

protest against caravans being organized

every country wants people that fly the flag of other countries to enter and stay in their country, right?

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum has called the migrants' arrival an "avalanche" that the city is ill-prepared to handle, calculating that they will be in Tijuana for at least six months as they wait to file asylum claims....

previous border fence at the beach now being double layer topped with concertina wire, along with multiple layer skirt at the base
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Showing a huge protest in Tijuana right now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Showing a huge protest in Tijuana right now.
View Quote
Is it against the 2000 homicides that have happened there already this year? It was such a nice place before all these illegals arrived.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#19]
thanks to various people for the additional vids and stuff....

isn't it sad, and funny, that tijuana is actively expressing more outrage at the caravans of invaders, than the people of the U.S. are
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#20]
she is being interviewed by a lot of media right now

some are questioning if she is a plant from the U.S. for standing up against the caravan invaders

she is hitting back that she cares about tijuana, and what will happen to tijuana with all the invaders, are they going to stay on the streets like homeless people for months

getting in a pushing match with some one

telemundo reporterette about motives, who she represented and if she was really concerned about tijuana
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]

'We don't want you here!' Migrant caravan is met with hostility and insults as it reaches city of Tijuana where thousands wait to apply for asylum in the US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6403033/Migrant-caravan-met-hostility-insults-reaches-city-Tijuana.html
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#22]
they are speaking spanish a bit faster than I can understand it, but

it seems she got into a sjw arguement with someone about how the central americans are coming for work and a better life, and she countered with the people of mexico and esp. tijuana are trying to work for a better life here, and mexico has a lot of problems and has to look out for itself before it can look out for others

edit - a bunch trying to accuse here of not being from mexico so why care, and she countered that she lives here in tijuana and the arrival of so many caravan people are going to cause major problems the city is not able to handle
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#23]
This will cause mexicans to hate the caravan scrubs. Good. Fix your own country.

Trump should shut down San Ysidro border crossing. Fuck the caravan.

Close the border until mexico clears the caravan. Its a security risk. This fucks mexico.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#24]
They must go back, do not allow them in.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
thanks to various people for the additional vids and stuff....

isn't it sad, and funny, that tijuana is actively expressing more outrage at the caravans of invaders, than the people of the U.S. are
View Quote
Becuase in this country if you do show up IRL to an immigration protest there is a good chance you will be doxed and fired from your job.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#27]
LIVE Feed.

Tijuana protest against migrant Caravan
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#28]
who knew a Mexican circus could be so entertaining
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#29]
other feeds

was live
https://www.facebook.com/ABC10News

this one is live right now
https://www.facebook.com/primersistemadenoticias

edit - looks like things are winding down.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So are those the poor, downtrodden migrants in the Hollister sweatshirts with their iPhones or are those the wealthy Mexicans from Tiajuana?
View Quote
Yup, first thing I noticed too
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#31]
some stuff from the protest

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#32]
BTT this is just too important to miss
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#33]
We need specialized sex torso launchers, fired in volleys into the crowd. Nothing says GTFO (humanely) like getting smashed in the head by 20lbs of pussy and ass
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#35]
pshaw, it'll never happen, we're told this is not an invasion........never happen, no way no how. They just want a better life, refuge from the storm, they want to work, no way they want to come here and rape our benefit system.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not entirely without empathy for these folks, if I were living in a place like that I'd want a better life as well...but we can't take care of every person who wants to come here for a better life. These countries need to get to work on fixing their own problems.

precisely, but, can you really blame them? our politicians value them more than the people that put them in office.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump Says Troops to Remain at Border 'As long as Necessary'
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Mexican Nationalists protesting the arrival of the Migrant Caravan

Mexican Police Set Up Barricade To Prevent Migrant Caravan From Entering US

Mexican Police Set Up Barricade To Prevent Migrant Caravan From Entering US

Mexicans protest against migrant caravan: 'We don't want you here'
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#39]
not many media outlets in the U.S. are showing the protest much, other than a passing comment, instead, they still focus on the diry little kid to illicit sympathy for them from the general public

tijuana depends on a lot of tourist traffic for the businesses down there, and when the homeless invaders start filling the streets, and begging, etc, it's going to start killing that traffic
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
not many media outlets in the U.S. are showing the protest much, other than a passing comment, instead, they still focus on the diry little kid to illicit sympathy for them from the general public

tijuana depends on a lot of tourist traffic for the businesses down there, and when the homeless invaders start filling the streets, and begging, etc, it's going to start killing that traffic
View Quote
I was waiting for Jorge Ramos to tell the Mexicans that they should accept the migrants and to deal with it, and of course he's nowhere to be found.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:32:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I was waiting for Jorge Ramos to tell the Mexicans that they should accept the migrants and to deal with it, and of course he's nowhere to be found.
View Quote
TJ residents would rip him a new one, he’s not that stupid.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:40:52 AM EDT
[#42]
I think it would be the pinnacle of irony if mehico deports all of these invaders for us.

Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:42:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think it would be the pinnacle of irony if mehico deports all of these invaders for us.

View Quote
If they don't the locals will and it won't be pretty.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think it was tucker carlson that challenged ramos to take in illegal aliens and take care of them if ramos really believed that they didn't want hand outs and were looking for work

ramos came back on a show some time latter, and claimed he was taking care of many illegals now, and tried to say that should be an example for others to start doing so.... calrson tried to pin ramos down on how he was taking care of them, and if they were in his home, but ramos kept talking over carlson, and never answered. carlson started cracking up at how ramos was trying to evade answering where they were
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:47:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think it was tucker carlson that challenged ramos to take in illegal aliens and take care of them if ramos really believed that they didn't want hand outs and were looking for work

ramos came back on a show some time latter, and claimed he was taking care of many illegals now, and tried to say that should be an example for others to start doing so.... calrson tried to pin ramos down on how he was taking care of them, and if they were in his home, but ramos kept talking over carlson, and never answered. carlson started cracking up at how ramos was trying to evade answering where they were
View Quote
Ramos probably cherry picked a few. Even the locals in Tijuana are calling the Hondurans filthy pigs.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:48:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

you missed the post I posted on this page

some group in mexico got a judge to prohibit the mexican government from deporting the caravan women and children. the children can't be separated from their families, so the families get to stay, too

A Mexican federal judge has prohibited the deportation of children and teenagers traveling with the Central American Exodus migrant caravan, and their parents.
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Mexico-Judge-Forbids-Deportation-Of-Migrant-Caravan-Children-20181117-0021.html

Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:51:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#48]
The Mexicans hate the migrants. They have become white people at last!
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:21:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 2:20:22 AM EDT
[#50]
New border wall greets migrant caravan in San Ysidro

Marines Fortify Two San Diego Port Of Entries
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top