Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 45
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#1]
How many times are people going to fall for the con man's bullshit?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really don't understand this idea that you are immediately and definitely an FJB voter because you're tired of Trump's buffoonery. Do people legitimately believe it's only one or the other, there's no in between?
View Quote

That's a good thing. In order to understand the 'logic', one of two things has to drop significantly: either your age or your IQ.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yet we never see you say anything bad about biden who is 10000x worst than trump.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bemoaning the destruction of the republic while defending the man who shit all over the constitution and attempted to overturn an election that he lost.

Yet we never see you say anything bad about biden who is 10000x worst than trump.

That FJB is a POS is a given and it's primary season. The general is over a year away. Some of us don't want a toxic populist moderate D who isn't in tune with the Constitution as the R presidential candidate in November '24.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you need someone to explain primaries and general elections to you?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That FJB is a POS is a given and it's primary season. The general is over a year away. Some of us don't want a toxic populist moderate D who isn't in tune with the Constitution as the R presidential candidate in November '24.
View Quote

What's also a given is that a Trump nomination is pretty much a slam-dunk for another 4 years of Biden.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#6]
welp.. here's the scoop. this is what is gonna happen. head fake. whilst everyone is salivating for trumps announcement... trump boards trump won (not a typo) and flies off to north korea where rocket man, lil  kim has offered him sanctuary. trump be free to live the life of a north korean demi god whilst we in america drink our cups of snow and eat the last of the birds in the woods.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
welp.. here's the scoop. this is what is gonna happen. head fake. whilst everyone is salivating for trumps announcement... trump boards trump won (not a typo) and flies off to north korea where rocket man, lil  kim has offered him sanctuary. trump be free to live the life of a north korean demi god whilst we in america drink our cups of snow and eat the last of the birds in the woods.
View Quote
I like birds on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any other time this would be amusing. Now... I think there's an honest 50/50 chance of things going down exactly as you describe

'not a typo' lol.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What's also a given is that a Trump nomination is pretty much a slam-dunk for another 4 years of Biden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that is what will happen. Trump is a Trojan Horse fraud and NYC left winger and always was. Nothing will happen to him but the idiots who were close to him will continue to go to prison.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The level of vitriol towards trump and anyone who supports trump on ARF is astounding.  Truly disturbing to see.  
The leftists here must be smiling.  
There is some serious pain and angst in these posts made to shit all over him.
I guess its just too much for some to just state they dont care for the man. But they also go after the supporters. thats a familiar tactic.

Its obvious that some are getting some sort of pleasure from denigrating the man and his followers.
That speaks volumes about those individuals.

Some of the things trump has done make me sick.  
But I'll never join in on the anti-trump dogpile gangbang.

Threads like these make me embarrassed to be part of this site.
In before the vitriol...

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Release the kraken
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Release the kraken
View Quote

kraken said two more weeks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The level of vitriol towards trump and anyone who supports trump on ARF is astounding.  Truly disturbing to see.  
I guess its just too much for some to just state they dont care for the man. But they also go after the supporters. thats a familiar tactic.

Its obvious that some are getting some sort of pleasure from denigrating the man and his followers.

View Quote

You and the other Trump supporters are:

A) not supportive of the 2A the way the Founders intended it

B) Absolutely ignorant about the founding of this nation and never read any of the works of the Founders

C) Extremely gullible and incapable of critical thinking

D) All of the above.

Don't agree??? So tell me how you explain:

Four Years of the Trump Administration and the “Beautiful” 2nd Amendment

The states of CA, WA, OR, NV, NM, CO, FL (Trump liked that gun control), IL, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, VT, VA all either eviscerated the 2A or passed gun control in the four years Trump has been in office and all we got from him were a few "paper tiger" tweets regarding VA anti 2A actions. No Second Amendment Coalition meeting ever held, no federal intervention at the DOJ or AG level regarding states (pot is sold freely in violation of federal law but all federal gun laws are enforced even if a state rejects them), no HPA, no federal CCW, no deregulation of gun laws; many can be done without Congressional approval through the BATFE (Trump's "best people" forgot to tell him about those), ZERO leadership initiatives done when Republicrats controlled the White House, Senate, and Congress (maybe this is 4D chess and Trump is secretly going to control the Biden White House; Q-Anon has all the excuses if you need any), and many anti-2A actions as documented below:

Does Trump Truly Support the Second Amendment? Even if former President Trump fights off his legal troubles, history shows he is no true friend to the Second Amendment

Foreign Aid a Bigger Priority for the Government Than the Bill of Rights

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger ‘Reclassification'? - Pepperage Farm remembers- just got a reminder the other month from the Federal Register...

Where's My 4D Chess? SCOTUS Passes on All 2nd Amendment Cases

Any Trump SCOTUS Pick Should Not Have Argued Against Second Amendment (we may have gotten a good one but only time will tell)

'Gun Owners for Trump' Could be Valuable if President Welcomes Right Voices - Gotta love that Second Amendment Coalition 2.0! LOL!

Supreme Court Judge Questions Trump's Bump-Fire Stock Ban

Congressmen Question ATF Brace Restriction Plans

Trump Dumps ATF Nominee Over Pro-Gun Objections

Who Will Guard Against ‘Guardians' When Trump Admin Enforces More Gun Laws?

Trump Considers Social Credit Score System for Gun Ownership

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control – One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

Trump All Over Map on Guns as NRA Fights Self-Started Fires

Ivanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Greenlights Red Flag Laws

Is the Trump Administration Imposing More Gun Control through BATFE with a Ban on Pistol Braces? UPDATE

2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners

Trump Administration Export Ban on Over 32 Round Magazines Raises Question of 'Why?'

President Trump Brags About Bump Stock Ban, Supports Concealed Carry, Hints About a Possible Silencer Ban – Seems Confused About What the 2A is All About

Trump: 'I Don't Like Silencers at All'

FOP Actions of Trump's ATF Pick Belie 'Reverence for 2nd Amendment' Claim

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

Trump Choosing Barr for DOJ: No Favor to Gun Owners

How Republicans Have Damaged the 2nd Amendment

DOJ Announces Bump Stock Ban, Countersuits Immediately Filed

Trump's Pending Bumpstock Ban

With Republicans Like These, Who Needs Democrats?

Where is Trump as States Reduce RKBA to Sub-Foreign Levels?

President Trump's View of 2nd Amendment Not What Gun Owners Thought?

"During his confirmation hearings, Justice Gorsuch assured Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, when asked specifically about the banning of M-16 rifles and the like, that he would follow the law in Heller."

Republicans, Courts Destroying 2nd Amendment in Ways Democrats Can't

False-Flag Drive Toward Registration, Confiscation

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump’s Support for FL Gun Control)

Bump Stocks and the Bill of Rights

Attachment Attached File

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment. (I understand that leftist Biden isn’t either…)

Trump knew he needed gun owners to win so he told them what they wanted to hear. And many pro-2A conservatives are falling for it all over again...

But, these facts (which have NEVER been proven wrong) about a fake NYC charlatan who screwed gun owners over and over don't matter to the Trump cultists.

"fOUr mORe yEARs! he'LL Do iT tHIs TimE!"

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And that is what will happen. Trump is a Trojan Horse fraud and NYC left winger and always was. Nothing will happen to him but the idiots who were close to him will continue to go to prison.
View Quote

Vote for Joe?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

birds aren't real
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Vote for Joe?
View Quote

In the Republican primary? You could write him in I guess if you want.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In before the vitriol...

View Quote

Have you not seen the vitriol from the trump supporters?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Have you not seen the vitriol from the trump supporters?
View Quote

Yes.  so what.  Thats a childs excuse.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#19]
FINALLY….We hear what happened to the server in Germany! How many brave SpecOps guys didn’t make it back to secure the Windows server?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can't use vitriol and denigrating language, to play the victim of vitriol and denigrating language, while remaining intellectually honest.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

B) Absolutely ignorant about the founding of this nation and never read any of the works of the Founders

D) All of the above.

Four Years of the Trump Administration and the “Beautiful” 2nd Amendment

The states of CA, WA, OR, NV, NM, CO, FL (Trump liked that gun control), IL, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, VT, VA all either eviscerated the 2A or passed gun control in the four years Trump has been in office and all we got from him were a few "paper tiger" tweets regarding VA anti 2A actions. No Second Amendment Coalition meeting ever held, no federal intervention at the DOJ or AG level regarding states (pot is sold freely in violation of federal law but all federal gun laws are enforced even if a state rejects them), no HPA, no federal CCW, no deregulation of gun laws; many can be done without Congressional approval through the BATFE (Trump's "best people" forgot to tell him about those), ZERO leadership initiatives done when Republicrats controlled the White House, Senate, and Congress (maybe this is 4D chess and Trump is secretly going to control the Biden White House; Q-Anon has all the excuses if you need any), and many anti-2A actions as documented below:

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/05/trump-nra.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/CBwC6b8/20230406-214813.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Wyrsvsz/20230406-214658.jpg

Does Trump Truly Support the Second Amendment? Even if former President Trump fights off his legal troubles, history shows he is no true friend to the Second Amendment

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger ‘Reclassification'? - Pepperage Farm remembers- just got a reminder the other month from the Federal Register...

Any Trump SCOTUS Pick Should Not Have Argued Against Second Amendment (we may have gotten a good one but only time will tell)

'Gun Owners for Trump' Could be Valuable if President Welcomes Right Voices - Gotta love that Second Amendment Coalition 2.0! LOL!

Who Will Guard Against ‘Guardians' When Trump Admin Enforces More Gun Laws?

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control – One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

Ivanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

Is the Trump Administration Imposing More Gun Control through BATFE with a Ban on Pistol Braces? UPDATE

Trump Administration Export Ban on Over 32 Round Magazines Raises Question of 'Why?'

President Trump Brags About Bump Stock Ban, Supports Concealed Carry, Hints About a Possible Silencer Ban – Seems Confused About What the 2A is All About

https://i.ibb.co/BgpYjQf/20230125-184309.jpg

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/04/9thCircuitPic.jpg

"During his confirmation hearings, Justice Gorsuch assured Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, when asked specifically about the banning of M-16 rifles and the like, that he would follow the law in Heller."

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump’s Support for FL Gun Control)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330834/Screenshot_20180314-130421-482067.JPG

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment. (I understand that leftist Biden isn’t either…)

Trump knew he needed gun owners to win so he told them what they wanted to hear. And many pro-2A conservatives are falling for it all over again...

But, these facts (which have NEVER been proven wrong) about a fake NYC charlatan who screwed gun owners over and over don't matter to the Trump cultists.

View Quote

lol, you cant even focus past your hysterical rhetoric and vitriol.
Im a Desantis supporter fella so you better open up your other word doc prefab spew pasta and post that.
Or you could just post "biden/harris 2024" and save the site resources.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude I think Donald Trump is a fucking retard but I will pay to host a web page with all that stuff on it if you will just stop pasting that big ass mess into threads.  Come up with whatever URL you want that's available and I'll put it all together but you have to promise to just link to the page instead of pasting all that shit in another thread.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Dude I think Donald Trump is a fucking retard but I will pay to host a web page with all that stuff on it if you will just stop pasting that big ass mess into threads.  Come up with whatever URL you want that's available and I'll put it all together but you have to promise to just link to the page instead of pasting all that shit in another thread.  
View Quote

Maybe chatgpt can make a meme out of all of it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes.  so what.  Thats a childs excuse.
View Quote

Ah, so it's ok on one side but not the other.

Seems like a real mature take...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

D) All of the above.

View Quote

Wow. I felt the concussion from here!

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I think it's hilarious that EVERYONE supported Trump before he became President of the United States. Now all the small minded useless no research or brains having people hate him.

LOL. Keep following the rules and they'll just keep making more for your dumb ass to follow.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think it's hilarious that EVERYONE supported Trump before he became President of the United States. Now all the small minded useless no research or brains having people hate him.

LOL. Keep following the rules and they'll just keep making more for your dumb ass to follow.....
View Quote

Everyone? lol

Where were you in 2015?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

you make a good point, lots of people conveniently forget that he was a democrat
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

In before the vitriol...

View Quote

The vitriol came entirely from Trump’s base starting several years ago directed towards anybody who was critical of him. Full stop.

They called us communists, leftists, and pedophiles (as demonstrated in this very thread).

If there is going to be unity and cohesion on the right, it starts and ends with them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I suppose actually witnessing him action for 4+ years and forming opinions based on that performance might have something to do with it.
Learning from experience is one of those things brains-having people generally accel at.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nobody here is advocating for Biden getting a second term. We all know he sucks, and I have no interest in posting a bunch of "FJBs" in the daily threads about him. There are people here however who are advocating for a Trump second term who I hope can be convinced to support a better nominee in the primary.
View Quote
Exactly how many people do you expect to flip to a 'better nominee' with the smug douchebag routine?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Kraken 2.0?   Not really expecting much.  Mostly because it doesn't matter what he has, no matter how much kryptonite he hypothetically brings to the table, they wouldn't admit it as evidence in their Kangeroo court.
The system is completely rigged.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:55:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

In before the vitriol...

View Quote

He’s a bad guy, and his supporters are like a creepy religious cult.

If it disturbs you so much, you could leave, instead of just being so concerned.  I doubt anyone would care.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're right.

Arguing to support and defend the constitution is peak troll.
View Quote

If we were face to face and I asked you to quote a part of the constitution, I would be looking at blank eyes, let alone anything from the
bill of rights. {CoC #6 removed - Z}
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I thought once he got elected he would settle down and actually govern, instead of just making zingers.  Instead he got into pissing matches with pro athletes, threw his subordinates under the bus, and had a policy that blew whichever way the wind blew.  All the while endorsing and surrounding himself with the same swamp he claimed to be fighting against.

Yeah, I voted for him in 2020, because I knew what damage Biden would bring. Was the world a better place when he was president?  Obviously, although how much of that was the result of his policies is up for debate.   Now, I'm just ready for him to go away.  If he truly cared about the country, he'd put his own presidential campaign on hold and put his weight behind candidates who can have an impact in Washington.

But, he's not doing that, because at the end of the day, it's not about the country, it's about the Trump brand. That kind of arrogance and self-centered narcissism is what's going to guarantee we get 4 more years of Biden.  If him going to prison for the rest of his life is what un-hijacks the conservative movement, then so be it.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If we were face to face and I asked you to quote a part of the constitution, I would be looking at blank eyes, let alone anything from the
bill of rights. {CoC #6 removed - Z}
View Quote

You couldn't be more ironic if you tried.

And you are telling me to fuck off and die?  Really?

Pretty sure we've already seen one account lock in this thread. Bold strategy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He’s a bad guy, and his supporters are like a creepy religious cult.

If it disturbs you so much, you could leave, instead of just being so concerned.  I doubt anyone would care.
View Quote

Was that suppposed to hurt me?
I have zero doubt no one would care if I left.  Who would think otherwise?
This site is like a wind vane of hatred and tribalism.

But as the saying goes, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You couldn’t be more ironic if you tried.

Pretty sure we’ve already seen one account lock in this thread. Bold strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

bill of rights. FOAD

You couldn’t be more ironic if you tried.

Pretty sure we’ve already seen one account lock in this thread. Bold strategy.

And i'm sure you'd get a kick out of another locked account. You're one of the biggest trolls on this site, yet here you are.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

D) All of the above.

Four Years of the Trump Administration and the "Beautiful" 2nd Amendment

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/05/trump-nra.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/CBwC6b8/20230406-214813.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Wyrsvsz/20230406-214658.jpg

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger 'Reclassification'? - Pepperage Farm remembers- just got a reminder the other month from the Federal Register...

Who Will Guard Against 'Guardians' When Trump Admin Enforces More Gun Laws?

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control   One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

President Trump Brags About Bump Stock Ban, Supports Concealed Carry, Hints About a Possible Silencer Ban   Seems Confused About What the 2A is All About

https://i.ibb.co/BgpYjQf/20230125-184309.jpg

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

https://files.osgnetworks.tv/12/files/2018/04/9thCircuitPic.jpg

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump's Support for FL Gun Control)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330834/Screenshot_20180314-130421-482067.JPG

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment. (I understand that leftist Biden isn't either )

View Quote
We get it, David Codrea is a hard core never-trumper.  99% of those links were written by the same author.
I followed many of those links, and Trump is relevant in half of them.  In some he's mentioned but it's not even that he did anything bad, like discussing a SCOTUS pick Trump didn't even settle on. Or,  he "considered" this or that law or restriction, according to many of the links.  Yeah, and then he didn't do it, except for the bump stock ban.
Or he signed a bill with 1,849 different things in it and somewhere a Dem had slipped in funding for Ecuador.. not related to 2A whatsoever.

No establishment politician is going to do better. So, better to turn shit upside down. Trump worried too much about playing nice his first term, and it bit him in the ass. Yes, as acerbic as he could get, he still held out plenty of olive branches to the swampsters because he was under attack 24/7/365 for 4 years.  If he gets a second term, I think he'd go scorched Earth.  Someone sure as fuck needs to.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:27:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And i'm sure you'd get a kick out of another locked account. You're one of the biggest trolls on this site, yet here you are.
View Quote

I reported the post calling people pedophiles and gave a direct link to it in another thread. I didn't get a kick out of doing so, but I do not feel the least bit bad about it. That shit is stupid beyond measure.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’ve got posters calling each other pedophiles, and telling them to FOAD.

Yet, I’m the troll.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#44]
EDIT: Double post.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

@Ursus_Americanus

Read Article 2, Section 1

Avoid the circular "logic" that another account tried a couple of years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have won Pennsylvania if State law regarding the counting of ballots hadn't been broken.

The PA Supreme Court disagrees with you.

Not a Trumper, in case you didn't know, but the PASC was wrong. The US Constitution disagrees with the PASC.

I'm glad you have a better understanding of Constitutional law than state Supreme Court Justices.  Stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?

@Ursus_Americanus

Read Article 2, Section 1

Avoid the circular "logic" that another account tried a couple of years ago.

Obviously you didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express since nothing in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution addresses the counting ballots.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is so elemental & simple - but still your little stunted mind can't grasp what EVERYONE doesn't have to shout out Fuck Joe Biden because EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS Biden is a piece of shit.  

It is already a given.  Do you need someone to remind you that water is wet, ice is cold and fire is hot too?

But you keep on being the same old same old dummy.

B.T.W. How are your New Gun Control laws working out for you in IL there?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Obviously you didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express since nothing in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution addresses the counting ballots.
View Quote

"Extended election season" (court changing the rules) counts. That wasn't done by the PA legislature. You knew what bad deed I meant. Get some rest.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nobody here is advocating for Biden getting a second term. ...

As far as Trump’s charges, it’s all there in the indictments. ...

... troll who regurgitates talking points. ...
View Quote

You say all that but day after day you and many othe in this thread practical form a circlejerk and celebrate a presidential candidate getting arrested on Trumped up charges after a fraudulent and fraud-filled election who's legal challenges were all denied due process and repeat the same new derogatory talking point each day--just because you have a grudge over some short sighted Trump policy?

He made mistakes but over all he kept a lot of his promises and did better at advancing our republican ideals and exposing the true nature of the left and media bias than anyone else in the last 30 years.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You say all that but day after day you and many othe in this thread practical form a circlejerk and celebrate a presidential candidate getting arrested on Trumped up charges after a fraudulent and fraud-filled election who's legal challenges were all denied due process and repeat the same new derogatory talking point each day--just because you have a grudge over some short sighted Trump policy?

He made mistakes but over all he kept a lot of his promises and did better at advancing our republican ideals and exposing the true nature of the left and media bias than anyone else in the last 30 years.
View Quote

Did you not know the government and media were rotten before Trump?

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He made mistakes
View Quote

so you voted for Biden obviously
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top