[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dumbest thread of the week.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Brilliant. FlyNavy expressed in gif form.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]
How many hot women's were at American beaches in 1942? Stupid thread premise is stupid.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How many hot women's were at American beaches in 1942? Stupid thread premise is stupid.
View Quote

How many German and Japanese troops were within driving distance of those beaches?

We get it. You would go to the beach instead a taking a day trip to the front.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its just another fuck Ukraine and try to troll the membership for bans.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Ukraine Army must have a decent Leave Policy, at least a Battalion worth of Fighting-Aged Males just relaxing on the beach, smashing hotties.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People can make their own determinations which is also shown by the poll. People have every right to be suspicious and question the most corrupt country on this green earth.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Your posts are wonderful contributions.
View Quote

The irony is a 10/10 in this comment
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Did you know that the mainland of the US was never invaded by enemy forces in WW2? Unlike Ukraine who is currently occupied with enemy forces.

Your straw man sucks.
View Quote

Japan occupied two Aleutian Islands, which are considered part of the continental US. In spite of that occupation we didn't close a single McDonald's. Not. One. We didn't even close any McDonald's on the islands they occupied!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:58:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Our President is guilty of bribery. Bribes received from our adversaries.

And you point to OTHER countries’ corruption?

We support defending the borders of Ukraine, but not our own?

Now you ignore US corruption in favor of some Eastern European shithole?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People can make their own determinations which is also shown by the poll. People have every right to be suspicious and question the most corrupt country on this green earth.

Of course he’s guilty. Wow.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:12:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This solidly falls into Ukrainians fucking themselves.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You think he’s guilty of corruption??

How many threads have you started to address this?  (Zero)

I guess we all have our priorities…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he’s guilty. Wow.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif

Your priorities are clear. How many replies have you had in my threads? Always rushing in to change the narrative and discourage other, more popular, conservative points of view. Everyone sees it. It’s impossible to ignore. What’s your end game?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not really.  You posts have that something special.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not really.  You posts have that something special.  

Lol

Quoted:

More insinuation and speculation, I wonder what you are accusing him of?

Quoted:

It’s petty and inconsequential internet fodder.

No one cares.  You know this.

Majority of Americans oppose more US aid for Ukraine in war with Russia

I'm sorry this is happening to you...
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:27:23 AM EDT
[#22]
All War And No Play Makes Igor A Dull Boy!

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:27:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:29:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lol

More insinuation and speculation, I wonder what you are accusing him of?

Majority of Americans oppose more US aid for Ukraine in war with Russia

I'm sorry this is happening to you...
View Quote

Do you think a whole lot of people who are reading page 7 of a thread started a year and a half after the start of the war don't already have strong opinions on the subject? By this point people are only here to shitpost and tard joust.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:34:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Japan occupied two Aleutian Islands, which are considered part of the continental US. In spite of that occupation we didn't close a single McDonald's. Not. One. We didn't even close any McDonald's on the islands they occupied!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:35:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go back to your big thread safe space where everyone agrees with you. I don’t support my tax dollars going to an obvious grift. You’ll learn to live with that. At this point, most conservatives oppose Bidens proxy war. Supporting the war in Ukraine is overwhelmingly more popular amongst democrats. Not surprising based on the type of poster here who also supports the Biden grift. Congrats for supporting progressive causes.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Do you think a whole lot of people who are reading page 7 of a thread started a year and a half after the start of the war don't already have strong opinions on the subject? By this point people are only here to shitpost and tard joust.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think that peoples opinions can change over time. That's why so many have rage posted here about so many able bodied Ukrainian men sitting at a beach club chasing a tan and female attention while a supposed enemy is within their borders. Especially after America has gifted $100+ billion to them.

Quoted:

What does any of that have to do with titillating tabloid stories of Ukrainian beach titties?

If you wish to discuss policy and opinions, do so.

You insinuate ARFCOM members are supporters of Americas adversaries and then post this?

Laughable.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Go back to your big thread safe space where everyone agrees with you. I don’t support my tax dollars going to an obvious grift. You’ll learn to live with that. At this point, most conservatives oppose Bidens proxy war. Supporting the war in Ukraine is overwhelmingly more popular amongst democrats. Not surprising based on the type of poster here who also supports the Biden grift. Congrats for supporting progressive causes.
View Quote

“I support the thing”.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, no, most conservatives actually support giving Ukraine aid to kick the Russians in the ass: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/media/361112/rri-2023-summer-survey-press-release-final.pdf
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:47:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's only like 4 of you ukebros.

The "membership"...lol
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:06:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Exactly. And to carry that further, I'm now reasonably certain that Myrtle Beach did not in fact have a Ferris wheel during WWII.

Quoted:

I think that peoples opinions can change over time. That's why so many have rage posted here about so many able bodied Ukrainian men sitting at a beach club chasing a tan and female attention while a supposed enemy is within their borders. Especially after America has gifted $100+ billion to them.

The guys feigning disgust over this look like a who's who of the fuck Ukraine crowd to me, but I totally respect your opinion on the subject.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I dream that one day I will love something as much as fadedsun loves the Ukraine.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:00:16 AM EDT
[#34]

I doubt you'll get an answer.  But I'll answer for him.   He's either a liar or he was duped because the pictures comported with what he wanted to be true.

7 pages for some pictures of some people at a swimming pool... and a party in Ibizia, Spain dishonestly attributed to Odessa, Ukraine.

This fucking place.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:08:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They are too poor to have fatties.
View Quote

Not a midcap thread.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:41:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You insinuate ARFCOM members are supporters of Americas adversaries and then post this?

Laughable.

View Quote

Do you really think kids in their 20s didn't go all out every weekend they could in German occupied Europe?

I got a bridge to sell you.

Eta it turns out at least one video was filmed in Germany. Lol. You can't make up this level of stupid.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:45:57 AM EDT
[#37]
America is being invaded too, and I bet most of us did something fun this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I doubt you'll get an answer.  But I'll answer for him.   He's either a liar or he was duped because the pictures comported with what he wanted to be true.

7 pages for some pictures of some people at a swimming pool... and a party in Ibizia, Spain dishonestly attributed to Odessa, Ukraine.

This fucking place.
View Quote

The second video in the OP is the real one, I posted it or the reaction to it a while back.
Ukrainians were pissed about it, like we were back when we said “the military is at war, America is at the mall”.

Then like with us, people pointed out that…that’s the whole point, that stuff happens because an effective military allows it to happen.

As Ukraine shitposts go, it ranks just below “how can there be so many teenagers at McDonalds?”

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 4:25:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do you really think kids in their 20s didn't go all out every weekend they could in German occupied Europe?

I got a bridge to sell you.

Eta it turns out at least one video was filmed in Germany. Lol. You can't make up this level of stupid.
View Quote

If they did they were undeserving of our aid. If your little country is invaded you fight until the last invader is dead or gone.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Do you really expect them to be cowered in bomb shelters or something?
View Quote
this

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:29:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It’s hilarious to be honest. Comparing a ground invasion in a country the size of Texas, to wars on the other side of the planet. Bleating about “genocide” in one breath, then defending this bullshit the next. Scammers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Videos in tweets.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/E61EBBF3-3A74-4062-A244-92ACE5B47994_jpe-2918285.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/67CD9A82-E6BC-4F8A-A277-E5C165E1DD60_jpe-2918286.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/6215D628-2FCF-4B15-B9C5-44C79F32E6C9_jpe-2918287.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/770F0687-4FF4-4033-BD8A-11622A989D44_jpe-2918288.JPG

During world war 2 which was far larger, far more costly, and was on multiple fronts spanning millions of square miles with millions of men on both sides America still had birthday parties, time at the beach, dances, school, and other social events.

lol...

Yeah, he is either very ignorant or being very dishonest with that. Certainly people had school dances, and birthday parties, weddings, etc. but that is not the type of thing we are discussing here and it is very dishonest to deflect in such a manner.

It is so tiresome.

It’s hilarious to be honest. Comparing a ground invasion in a country the size of Texas, to wars on the other side of the planet. Bleating about “genocide” in one breath, then defending this bullshit the next. Scammers.

And remember, laser light shows are ok in war because the other side may have night vision.

For the life of me I can’t figure why they are just so blatantly dishonest about everything.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#43]
I did not think this would turn in to a passive-aggressive sexual frustration thread, but here we are.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And remember, laser light shows are ok in war because the other side may have night vision.

For the life of me I can’t figure why they are just so blatantly dishonest about everything.
View Quote

I'm still terribly disappointed that you haven't gone into detail about why Odessa should be under blackout.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I, for one, am OUTRAGED!
View Quote

I liked the fist bump condom pickup style !
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#47]
What’s the social security system like in Ukraine? Asking for a boomer friend …:
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Obviously if a resort takes a name from another resort, a google search for images might produce confusing results.  However, I also posted the Ibiza Odessa Ukraine website directly that shows similar scenes so your accusation of intentional dishonesty is bullshit.  Here, let me post a link to their own website again:https://ibiza.ua/en/night

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:10:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Your priorities are clear. How many replies have you had in my threads? Always rushing in to change the narrative and discourage other, more popular, conservative points of view. Everyone sees it. It’s impossible to ignore. What’s your end game?
View Quote

Rushing to change the narrative? You mean the narrative of you posting false information? Why are you so invested in these lies? What do you gain from lying to us?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Given that 25% of Odessa's population is made up of ethnic Russians maybe it was a "Russians only" pool party.

The young folks in the picture seem as unconcerned about the fact that Russian military forces are only 75 miles away from them as I am about them being 4500 miles away from me.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top