BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has any officer who responded suck started their service weapon yet?
View Quote

What's amazing is that after the Shinzo Abe assassination, police chiefs were actually apologizing for not doing a better job.  And that was basically at best because they reacted one or two seconds too late out of shock in a society that never experiences gunshots in urban areas.

Meanwhile, Uvalde A team actually had just practiced this scenario this year and not a single person who responded has apologized.  

Improving your situation means admitting when you've done something wrong.  Sadly there is no indication here of remorse by the guilty parties, so no real hope anything is going to change.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Cowards
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

None of them has the balls to do it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What's amazing is that after the Shinzo Abe assassination, police chiefs were actually apologizing for not doing a better job.  And that was basically at best because they reacted one or two seconds too late out of shock in a society that never experiences gunshots in urban areas.

Meanwhile, Uvalde A team actually had just practiced this scenario this year and not a single person who responded has apologized.  

Improving your situation means admitting when you've done something wrong.  Sadly there is no indication here of remorse by the guilty parties, so no real hope anything is going to change.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, didn't they come out the next day and stay silent when everybody from the governor down to the mayor was lauding them?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
In before the townspeople fucking crucify those pieces of shit?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Honestly she nce they ran and stopped others from actually doing something.  On a jury I'd convict every fucking one of them on manslaughter.  The stopped anyone who might have done something.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lot of fucking troopers in that video. Don’t want to hear shit from that agency at this point.
View Quote

Many Agencies. All chickens until Border Patrol dude finally shows up and ends it. I have no idea how something like this can possibly happen. They should be charged with manslaughter for stopping those willing to do something.  Thus is also the perfect example of why we need more people with guns. The police won't help you when you need it. They won't even help innocent children. Only you are responsible for your safety and your families safety.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hell, didn't they come out the next day and stay silent when everybody from the governor down to the mayor was lauding them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they could have easily gone with something like "We have strict laws, it was a home made weapon so we could not have known" - nope, they understand honor. Not one of the Uvalde fksticks can claim likewise
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They look cool and act like bad asses though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What pisses me off about these kind of mass shootings is all the cops that show up in full SWAT gear mostly after the fact, and stand around doing mostly nothing.

Like closing the barn door after the cow got out.

They look cool and act like bad asses though.

They’d be tough as shit when they pull over your wife for speeding.  

Total bad asses.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#12]
In law enforcement history, this will forever be remembered like the Miami FBI shootout was.

For different reasons, of course, but this is a historical clusterfuck, and the worst I can remember in the last 60 years.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How do you figure?  The cow was still in the barn, it was in the barn for over an hour while they either stood around or assaulted parents.  They did all this DURING the shooting, not after it was over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What pisses me off about these kind of mass shootings is all the cops that show up in full SWAT gear mostly after the fact, and stand around doing mostly nothing.

How do you figure?  The cow was still in the barn, it was in the barn for over an hour while they either stood around or assaulted parents.  They did all this DURING the shooting, not after it was over.

Hey slick the old saying '"closing the barn door after the cow got out" means it is USELESS! Learn how to speak Old Man language and you won't come off look like a goofball.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hey slick the old saying '"closing the barn door after the cow got out" means it is USELESS! Learn how to speak Old Man language and you won't come off look like a goofball.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does "Show up mostly after the fact" mean?

Close the door after the cow gets out means you are too late, not that you are useless.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I stopped it at "48 Minutes Later"  -  Damn...
View Quote

exactly the same thing I did
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Words cannot adequately convey the level of disgust I have after watching that video.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#17]
EVERY fucker there should be shitcanned, from the top down. I don't know the training requirements/standards in Texas, but something seriously needs to be addressed across the board.

That is a huge black eye on LE that will never go away. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Trucker hat BORTAC guy arrives at 12:47:02 on the counter. Luckily he slips in behind stethoscope hall-monitor guy when his back was turned, and is able to work his way up to the front. He spends about 2 min talking to other Border Patrol guys and getting situated with what's going on. At 12:49:20 he decides it's Fo-Time and makes his move to the door. They make entry at 12:50:01
View Quote

BORTAC Agent arrived to a scene that was chaotic and mired in inaction.  He quickly realized this was an active shooter and " We have to go in there".

The info I have is that he linked up with another BORTAC Agent and asked if anyone else would go with them. He got two more officers/agents from a non USBP law enforcement agency and made the entry. You can see in the video, that they immediately took fire at the threshold, and the 2 other agency guys bail out of the room, leaving two BORTAC Agents to do the work. Incredible work, and my utmost respect for them.

Also, the classroom door was unlocked the whole time, no key was needed.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:57:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

apologizing admits fault
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Cowards
View Quote

You misspelled "Cunts".
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nope.

What if that were your kids?

Not watching and I hope they take it down.
View Quote

The video doesn’t show the kids.

You should watch it. It will make you mad. You should be mad.

Being ignorant to this or anything else going on is foolish.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lot of fucking troopers in that video. Don’t want to hear shit from that agency at this point.
View Quote

Fuck.  No.  McCcraw can get fucked.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In law enforcement history, this will forever be remembered like the Miami FBI shootout was.

For different reasons, of course, but this is a historical clusterfuck, and the worst I can remember in the last 60 years.

View Quote

It was definitely worse than Columbine 15 died there.  Didn't they stack up and wait at Columbine also?  Not as long as this....Columbine was supposed to be the impetus to change the whole encircle and contain the damage tactic/training at that time.   Hell, that was over 23 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You misspelled "Cunts".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cowards

You misspelled "Cunts".

that's an insult to cunts.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

We have yet to hear a peep from the officer who was disarmed by his coworkers while he knew he was was bleeding to death.  They still continue to do nothing.

Back the blue.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Pretty sure guy on the far left is Arreturdo.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#27]
If a parent who was outside being held back by cops while the cops inside did nothing to stop their child from being murdered were to make it their life's mission to bring hell upon these bitchass pieces of shit do nothing cops "Man On Fire" style...

I wouldn't blame them one bit and would no-bill them if I sat on their jury if they got caught.

What a wholesale failure of "society" to do its duty.

If they have any conscience at all, the suicide rate in that department is about to go through the fucking roof.

As it fucking should.  Absolutely disgusting display of cowardice.

In before the "thin blue line" circles the wagons...
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It was definitely worse than Columbine 15 died there.  Didn't they stack up and wait at Columbine also?  Not as long as this....Columbine was supposed to be the impetus to change the whole encircle and contain the damage tactic/training at that time.   Hell, that was over 23 years ago.
View Quote

Yes, they didn't enter the school.  My daughter was high school age, and I stood and screamed at the TV during the Columbine clusterfuck.

For the most part, it prompted "active school shooter" training, IIRC.

Uvalde will tarnish law enforcement for many decades.  

And I say that knowing several local LEO's who would've tried to take down that scum if all they'd had were a filet knife and a pair of gym shorts.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Words cannot adequately convey the level of disgust I have after watching that video.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:24:09 PM EDT
[#30]

I honestly wonder if the cops were told to stand down in order for the casualties to increase.

The power grabbers absolutely do not care about human life--they would view dead children as a necessity towards their goal.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I honestly wonder if the cops were told to stand down in order for the casualties to increase.

The power grabbers absolutely do not care about human life--they would view dead children as a necessity towards their goal.
View Quote

Four years ago I would have laughed at this idea.  Today, well, I think its highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of possibility.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:27:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
At least the one officer got his hands sanitized at 57 minutes into it.
View Quote

That absolutely infuriated me

Stand behind this wall like a pussy... "Oh wait, I've not sanitized my hands in a while"... leaves concealment, sanitizes hands, goes back to his cover position.

Nearly lost it on that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#33]
This is like watching some alternate universe. How is it possible for all of those men to be pathetic cowards until 77 minutes and bortac man enters and gets it done? That fucking guy just sanitized his hands and was on his phone during an active shooting incident with kids bleeding out?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

apologizing admits fault
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

apologizing admits fault

What he said. They can't admit any wrongdoing.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

apologizing admits fault

Can't be held responsible
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Fight or flight, these officers choose flight and hand sanitizer.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Oddly quiet.
View Quote

Odd that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Haven’t had time to skim the whole thread, but have we addressed officer Mc Badass with his punisher phone background yet?

11:36:51
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Many Agencies. All chickens until Border Patrol dude finally shows up and ends it. I have no idea how something like this can possibly happen. They should be charged with manslaughter for stopping those willing to do something.  Thus is also the perfect example of why we need more people with guns. The police won't help you when you need it. They won't even help innocent children. Only you are responsible for your safety and your families safety.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the very least, "obstruction of justice"
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

apologizing admits fault

Exactly. Even though the video itself shows exactly that through their inaction.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

apologizing admits fault
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

apologizing admits fault

There's evidence from the medical community that sincere apologies can reduce lawsuits.  Sometimes people just want a heartfelt appology.

But not in this case.  I'd want something old testament.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 11:59:07 PM EDT
[#42]
They need to be branded across the forehead as COWARDS. Stripped of all certs and pay.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They need to be branded across the forehead as COWARDS. Stripped of all certs and pay.
View Quote

Public hanging.  Make their kids watch.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#44]
You know...I think I've seen the light. Seeing this footage - the left won me over on this issue.

We can defund the police. I'm done paying for something that doesn't work.

I didn't even bother to read the thread. I'm sure there are more than enough back the blue turds floating in the punchbowl;  here explaining how this was protocol and this is just the media providing spin and...

Kids were fucking dying, and they spent time arresting parents trying to help - instead of engaging the gunman. I have no fear though, all 50 in the stack will retire with PTSD and a full pension.

Disgusting, pathetic, impermissible pieces of inhuman filth with badges.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:43:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Does anyone know what is happening in this scene ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXgSInfXoAEMOuc?format=jpg&name=small

I found it ;

Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals
View Quote
I guarantee that if the wife/kids of those retraining cops were in that room, they'd rush it like this cop was trying to.  So it all comes down to: not my kids/wife, no care.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:44:58 AM EDT
[#46]
I sincerely hope every one of those cops in that hallway with their taxpayer funded costumes and unused gear is haunted for the rest of their lives.  And I hope they eventually do the right thing and do their community a favor.  

Edited to remove the comments that could be interpreted to promote violence against anyone, regardless of how much they deserve it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:50:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Who tf was the guy with the stethoscope and why tf was he giving orders? Apologies if I missed it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:52:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Have our resident tbl supporters hopped in this thread yet to tell us it's too early to jump to conclusions? Or to condemn us as cop haters?
View Quote

You don't have the experience to understand how these operations work.
Those school doors are stronk! You just can't breach them.
You couldn't have done any better.
Have you ever pursued a suspect and lost him around the corner while you had a copter overhead?
I didn't think so.
We have to wait for the facts here; it's clear that you can't understand what happened.
On... and... on.
We'll be waiting for the mea culpa until we turn blue in the face.

It would be nice to see them admit the failures of these officers; and help solve the problem so it doesn't happen again.
But... they won't.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Using this video:

Graphic Content Warning: Hallway footage obtained in Uvalde school shooting | KVUE

At the Real Time mark of 12:19:56:20, I see what I think is Arredondo on the phone, at the left side of the frame wearing a black vest with Police in white lettering on the front.

And on that vest appears to be a fucking radio, which that POS said he purposefully left behind because he "wanted both hands on his gun in case he came face to face with the shooter".

https://imgur.com/a/zp2Mtis
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top