Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one said Volvo yet. Amazing

Nobody buys Volvos anymore.

The Rover owners are disgruntled because they know their mall crawler is going to break down at any given moment.

Sonofa...

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey whiny douchebags
Can't you see they are going after
anything,on wheels?
Suck it up and go with it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Nah, got a Jeep commanche pioneer.
Bought it so i could be a douche!!
Love this GD forum
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
To be exact

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Fucking trolls.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#7]
i dont have anything against dodge trucks but....

all of the idiots around here feel the need to put a GIANT cummins sticker on their back window, yeah i can see you're driving a dodge truck that's a diesel rolling coal all over the place good to know you're not running a duramax under the hood slap a set of nuts hanging off your never used trailer hitch and a 5ft 3 driver and welcome to where i live
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#8]
If you drive anything that rolls coal, you are a douchebag of the highest degree.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Well the dually Ram has a Cummins conversion (it does pull a 40'+ 5th wheel) so the Diesel should push it back into douche territory. And the black truck is my DD

And to add we have a bunch of Douche friends

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:10:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Poser jeeps.

See them everywhere now.

Huge suspension lift, 22" rims (usually blacked out), $2k worth of Nitto tires including the spare, winch, tow straps, roof rack, grill guard, snorkle, back window is absolutely douched with stickers one of which is usually Tapout related.

And not a single scratch or clump of mud anywhere. Absolutely spotless. Never been driven down so much as a gravel driveway.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:59:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Anybody with high-temp HID headlights driving in my direction at night. But mostly because it hurts my eyes and I hate them - I don't really notice a change in driving behavior.

Where I live, anyone driving a foreign car (I live within an hour of all the Big 3's major plants, MI is predominantly a domestic car state as long as you're not near a University). It just seems that douche-bags who like to tailgate, cut people off, and race around in parking lots seem to assume that just because it's foreign that it's fast and somehow not subject to physics if they cause a collision with a '91 Mercury Gran Marquis...... I don't think they realize it, but I would win... Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:02:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i dont have anything against dodge trucks but....

all of the idiots around here feel the need to put a GIANT cummins sticker on their back window, yeah i can see you're driving a dodge truck that's a diesel rolling coal all over the place good to know you're not running a duramax under the hood slap a set of nuts hanging off your never used trailer hitch and a 5ft 3 driver and welcome to where i live

Oooh, good one! I tend to notice a lot of douchey drivers have Make/Model lettered across the top of their windshield. Like a Mustang that needs huge letters spelling out "MUSTANG" along the top - just in case you didn't realize it was a Mustang!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:35:06 AM EDT
[#14]
For those that took offense to my Corvette post:

It's time to send your sarcasm meter off to PMEL!

Check my avatar.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:55:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#16]
If they're the 'It's all about me' type, it doesn't matter whether they're driving, walking, or pushing a shopping cart.  Put them in any vehicle and they'd still be a douchebag.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:20:33 AM EDT
[#17]
black rasta was driving it in suburbia

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:26:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Agree with OP's observationn and adding Mustangs to the list.

Douchebag Mustang rider checking in.  And I used to own an Avalanche.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:46:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Mope not at all , just out of the way he lost his parking lot at work so transitioned to the spare vehicle for the house for parking on the street. (98 Cherokee) Ram has been reduced to driving on the weekends & Lowe's runs.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Scions. Douchebags drive Scions.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:52:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

^^^^^^^^^

Hey, I drive a Tc and Im not a douche bag.......Well dont ask my ex wife that question.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:53:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^^^^^^^

Hey, I drive a Tc and Im not a douche bag.......Well dont ask my ex wife that question.

My daily driver:

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:22:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And will never see a mud puddle....

nope, its my tailgater, boat hauler, and deer truck

ETA:  one of the haters should make some kind of spreadsheet that calculates a "douchebag quotient (TM)" by weighting all available douchebag features (ram, bmw, vert pipes, lift, trucknuts, monster, edhardy, tapout, etc) and multiplying the weight of each by quantity of each  and adding all of it up for a total douchebag score
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:27:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Pretty much anything with four wheels, but more often than not it's some small "tuned" jap car whose owners seems to think they have something to prove.

Make no mistake though, there are plenty of douchebags on bikes as well. I was probably one of them during my time on a sportbike.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#25]
I've noticed an interesting thing with Porsches. 911 owners seem ok for the most part when you chat them up, and the way they drive. Fast, but not wreckless. However, I've seen some real ass-hats in Boxsters and the SUV.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:33:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Mitsubishi Eclipse's

stripper/tweeker/pill head cars for sure.

My pick....Saturn. If i stopped nothing but Saturns the rest of my career I could fill jails.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:01:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mitsubishi Eclipse's

My pick....Saturn. If i stopped nothing but Saturns the rest of my career I could fill jails.

Holy shit, apparently even my wife is a douchebag.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mitsubishi Eclipse's

Every time there's traffic,  I assume there's a Saturn at the front causing it.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:08:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:22:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My humble nomination; Ford Expedition:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/kozaki_photos/obamaford01a.jpg

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/kozaki_photos/obamaford02.jpg

And yes, they passed me, then slowed down, then passed me again. They even DRIVE like idiots.

BTW, for those who might be reading on a phone, or someplace where the photos don't show up, it's an Expedition, with a bad dent in the rear bumper and tailgate, "OBAMA" in white vinyl letters on the back glass, vanity plate that reads "PEACFUL", and a bumper sticker that reads "Prayer Changes Things".

Folks, we have a winner!

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anything with this on the back window:

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k616/KingNothing02/ArfCom/tth.jpg

In my experience, those are the guys that have a 150 acre lease with 6 guns on it, so they can poach the neighbors and road hunt on the way to and from the lease.
Sometimes they just skip the lease.

Yep. And it's usually on a lifted 3/4 ton with a spotless underbody and Buckshot Mudders that are worn out from never leaving the pavement...
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:27:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mitsubishi Eclipse's

Holy shit, apparently even my wife is a douchebag.

If we are having a competition on whose wife drives the douchiest car, I win.

Nissan Leaf
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Degree of douchebaggery is directly proportional exponential to the loudness of the exhaust.

FIFY

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Any vehicle sporting a Monster Energy Drink "M" on it.  Always some white trash douche nozzle.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Harley's top the list. Easily.

Aaaaand he nails it.

/thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Seriously, Volvo WITH truck nuts?

It's like dividing by zero.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:31:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Double stick-on hoodscoops on pickups around here....
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#41]
WRX/STi fanboys are full-on vinegar and water.  

Was discussing that with a Rally driver who caught up with a WRX in his NA Neon on one of the rally stages.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I just realized that TWO of my current vehicles (as well as my previous vehicle) have been listed in this thread as douchebag vehicles.

But neither are BMW or a Dodge Ram, so at least I'm not on the top of the douchebag totem pole.

I'd bet something, like a stripper clip for a Steyr-Hahn, that you're talking about a Volvo.

What model? I have an overwhelming sence it's a 240. I don't know why though.

What's interesting is that the Volvo 240 is probably my favorite car of all time (especially the station wagon, 245), so your intuition is pretty accurate - but the one I had was a V70.  Great car.  I really liked it a LOT.

Ha!! 240's are tanks! I hate working on them though.
Any year v70 is a good car. What year is yours? 2001 up? Go check out the new S60 T6 and thank me later.
I will be busting around in a '01 v70 2.5t in a few weeks. Just picked one up for just over a grand.

I don't actually have it anymore.  I had it from 1999 to 2006 - it was a 1998 model that I bought slightly used.

My two current vehicles are these:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=26245

Sweet 'stang!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Im Guilty......

Guess Im a dbag. Especially when I had cummins stickers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
been my experience minivan drivers are slobs in their self propelled trash cans.

Because minivan owners have given up on life.

Because minivan drivers have kids and kids can trash a vehicle a lot faster than you can clean it.  Ask me how I know.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#46]
So the moral of this thread is that if you drive any vehicle whatsoever, you are indeed a douchebag?  
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Corvette owners.

Most are crybabies when they get spanked in a drag race.

You've actually found a Corvette owner that went over the speed limit ?

I'm embarrassed to say I own a Vette sometimes... strictly due to the Vette owner stereotype. I don't fit the stereotype at all, but love the performance and handling... so I deal with it.

I bumped up the performance a bit on mine too... so the cocky kids on motorcycles are now the crybabies. I got 'nuthin for the liter bikes, but I've put a 'hurtin on a few 600-750cc kids already.
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Corvette's, old douches that think they are young because they drive a plastic car.

Really?

I've had three C-5's, and bought my first when I was 39.  No mid-life crisis, just a bit more mid-life disposable income.  No need to be a hater due to lack of discretionary income.

Did the vanity plates come with it or did you have to come up with the witty comments about your masculinity or your ability to afford a plastic car all by yourself?  And I have discretionary income!  

Obviously, you have some issues about plastic or more to the point fiber-glass and a great American tradition of sport cars.  No vanity plates needed as the car is a stand-out as is, which brings to point your apparent dislike of drivers able to purchase such a vehicle, new or used.  

Your butt-ache factor seems high on this issue, while ignoring some of the other great trucks (which I would like to purchase also) shown in this thread which generally also are spendy.  I would suggest you probably don't appreciate those as well, or despite your discretionary income can't afford those either.

Link Posted: 2/21/2013 7:39:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So the moral of this thread is that if you drive any vehicle whatsoever, you are indeed a douchebag?  

It seems so....

Link Posted: 2/21/2013 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly. You should be walking uphill both ways ten miles in the snow.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top