Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#1]
That cop is a retard.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was funny. The kids were toying with him because they could have hit the woods at any time. My old RZR 800 could break 55 MPH, not sure how fast the newer 1000's go.
View Quote
Had to have been that or those kids were just morons. I couldn't believe how long it took for them to hit a trail a car couldn't follow.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Like an episode of Reno 911
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

In B4 the "fuck those kids" crowd.

The ones who gonna say they would still be alive if they had just listened to the police commands...

EDIT: Too late...see 5 posts above me. The morons have arrived...
View Quote
Those “kids” posed a serious risk to others on the road. What if they had t-boned a car at one of the stop signs they ran, just kids out on a joyride then? Wreckless endangerment comes to mind. Pit maneuver would’ve been justified. Stupid games, stupid prizes...
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:27:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That was funny. The kids were toying with him because they could have hit the woods at any time. My old RZR 800 could break 55 MPH, not sure how fast the newer 1000's go.
View Quote
I think the 1000's do 80+mph over ruff terrain nowadays

They also cost $30,000
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Lol! Reminded me of when we used to ride at the lease. I'm surprised they didn't lose the cops sooner.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And risk hurting/killing two kids that were out for a joy ride?

Sounds like LE in that area needs some serious de-funding and scaling down if that's the biggest issue the town faces. Seems they are a burden on the tax payers more than anything else.
View Quote
That was also my thought.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Would have been better if the kids could have doubled back and stolen the cop car.
View Quote
I was half expecting them to be seen zooming by the cop car while the cops were still in the woods.

Wtf did the cops think they were going to do? Run them down in the woods on foot when they couldn't even do it in the car?;?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Kathy saw Lindas daughter out with that no good kid Trevor so she called the police.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:36:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Like an episode of Reno 911
View Quote
Another thing I was thinking.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:37:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Those "kids" posed a serious risk to others on the road. What if they had t-boned a car at one of the stop signs they ran, just kids out on a joyride then? Wreckless endangerment comes to mind. Pit maneuver would've been justified. Stupid games, stupid prizes...
View Quote
There's always one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Those “kids” posed a serious risk to others on the road. What if they had t-boned a car at one of the stop signs they ran, just kids out on a joyride then? Wreckless endangerment comes to mind. Pit maneuver would’ve been justified. Stupid games, stupid prizes...
View Quote
Oh for fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Would have been better if the kids could have doubled back and stolen the cop car.
View Quote
I was waiting for that.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#14]
I was expecting the kids to lead that cop into a stream when they started going downhill.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:41:45 AM EDT
[#15]
I’d let every domestic criminal free from prison if it meant all the illegals were removed from this country.

I’m just rather tired of citizens having to obey every single fucking law while illegals get super-citizen status.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sure we've talked about it before.  Oh well.  But here's a video of small town cops lying in wait and ambushing a couple kids on a RZR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dypivSnPYuU
View Quote
Get over yourself, please.   "Lying in wait to ambush kids"?  Please.   Dude...for the police to waste their time trying to catch shithead teens fucking with people's property, trespassing, fucking up fences, and being a menace in general,
these little asses likely have been a menace and generated a fuckton of complaints.  The kids weren't innocent...likely had fuckhead parents.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Get over yourself, please.   "Lying in wait to ambush kids"?  Please.   Dude...for the police to waste their time trying to catch shithead teens fucking with people's property, trespassing, fucking up fences, and being a menace in general,
these little asses likely have been a menace and generated a fuckton of complaints.  The kids weren't innocent...likely had fuckhead parents.
View Quote
Don’t care

Illegals roam free. Nothing is done about them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Bumper bars, should have used them.
View Quote
It was CRIME! They need to be PUNISHED!
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:46:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don’t care

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t care

Kinda how I'm getting. Laws don't mean much with unequal enforcement.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Video is from Dec 29th, 2017.........
View Quote
That means they've probably gotten away from the cops 1500 times by now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t care

Yep.  There is no expectation of lawful behavior for whole segments of the population of this country.  Meanwhile the law is enforced to the nth degree against essentially law abiding people.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:53:52 AM EDT
[#22]
If they were illegal aliens he would never had given chase.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your first sentence is the exact reason why that cop is an asshat. I’m sure chasing them and attempting to spin them out was absolutely necessary

For the public safety.

Shit, might as well just stick your gun out the window and empty your mag. That would be safer.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:55:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol. Let me guess, you live in a city?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:55:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Dad: wow, son you used a lot of gas last night.
Son: yeah we....covered some ground.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:55:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure we've talked about it before.  Oh well.  But here's a video of small town cops lying in wait and ambushing a couple kids on a RZR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dypivSnPYuU
Well I wasn't wrong.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Had the exact same thought!
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I’d let every domestic criminal free from prison if it meant all the illegals were removed from this country.

I’m just rather tired of citizens having to obey every single fucking law while illegals get super-citizen status.
View Quote
You sound like you have ZERO grasp of reality.

The fuck that have to do with the vid I watched?

ETA: completely off the topic - are you serious?

I can’t even begin to unravel the stupidity in that thought.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he means that since they were white kids, they got chased.  If they were Mexicans the cops would have smiled and waved.

Or something.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 12:59:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Either that is the 500 rzr or they were taking it easy on him.

They’re much faster than that
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:00:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is quite an assumption.  You've come to this conclusion exactly how?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:01:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think he means that since they were white kids, they got chased.  If they were Mexicans the cops would have smiled and waved.

Or something.  
View Quote
How does anyone know they’re “kids” or “white”?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is that PA because it sure reminds me of PA. Off to check the description...
View Quote
Haha I have had many PA nights light that when I was young
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:06:14 AM EDT
[#34]
My kid rides through the neighborhood on this (not his actual one):

Attachment Attached File

Or this:

Attachment Attached File

He’s been doing it for about 4 years now.  He’s been pulled over once by a deputy who gave them grief over the go kart not being registered.  My son just apologized profusely and the deputy let him go and told him not to ride it anymore.

He really does have the spirit of the founding fathers in him though...
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:06:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
What I was hoping for.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:08:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/343031/FDAAA4A6-0AC3-457A-8E71-25C32458C905_jpeg-803528.JPG

Or this:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/343031/07FF7CE0-D9B9-497B-9FDF-11A30680A693_jpeg-803529.JPG

He’s been doing it for about 4 years now.  He’s been pulled over once by a deputy who gave them grief over the go kart not being registered.  My son just apologized profusely and the deputy let him go and told him not to ride it anymore.

View Quote
And you supported this egregious criminal activity????????
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Used to be SOP in my old neighborhood back in the day.

We used to race dirtbikes on a dead end road w/ median for hours.  Cops show up we'd dip in the woods and call it a day.

They finally made it a point to come out to the trails and flag us down.  Since we weren't doing anything illegal at the time we went over.

Cop just gave us a "I know it's you kids racing on 13th street, stop riding like a bunch of idiots at full speed through the woods when I show up, there's no trails there and ya'll are gonna kill yourselves, aint no one gettin' a ticket but if someone calls it in I gotta show up and you gotta leave."
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:14:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Funniest one I've ever seen...

cop car catches fire after chasing 4X4
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:15:21 AM EDT
[#39]
When I was a teen I knew a few guys that had Yamaha  360's that got pissed off that their *cough* off road riding grounds were getting turned in to a golf course.
These kids decided to rip up every green on said course 2 weeks before it opened.

Apparently the police that were called and took up chase were 100% unsuccessful.
(or so I've been told).

It did make the TV news though.
Police officers covered in mud (it was early Spring) and tow trucks winching out the stuck police cars.

Those bastard dirt biking kids are still at large some 45 years later.

Wasn't me !

LOL
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:17:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/343031/FDAAA4A6-0AC3-457A-8E71-25C32458C905_jpeg-803528.JPG

Or this:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/343031/07FF7CE0-D9B9-497B-9FDF-11A30680A693_jpeg-803529.JPG

View Quote
Nice

Those little Coleman bikes look like fun. If I didn't already have a Grom I might have looked into getting one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:21:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or this:

Beleive or not the engine size on both isn’t big enough to be considered an automobile here.  I don’t fault her for not knowing some small detail in the law like that.

The funny thing is I always call the station down the road and ask if stuff is legal before I let him do stuff (built a small BB gun/Airsoft range in my backyard for him) like that.  They have always given me a thumbs up.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:22:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Unless there was a kidnapped child in that thing the cop was stupid to take it that far.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In B4 the "fuck those kids" crowd.

The ones who gonna say they would still be alive if they had just listened to the police commands...

EDIT: Too late...see 5 posts above me. The morons have arrived...
Of course you are right. The cop should have run them off the road at high speed and shot them. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I am biased of course. Best thing I ever saw was a NY state trooper punching through a guardrail trying to keep up with my friend and I.
 For some reason they had a serious hard on for me for that incident and the 5 or more other times I out ran them. I moved out of state and turned over a new leaf. I have driven like a grand pa ever since. Mostly.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:23:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Just two good ol' boys....
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:32:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Really??  is it worth killing a couple of kids over a harmless prank?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:37:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Did he really yell I'm going to shoot you after he went on the foot chase?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Bet they trashed the patrol car.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:42:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Did Enos say "I'm gonna shoot you" at 4:52ish?
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:46:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Did he really yell I'm going to shoot you after he went on the foot chase?
View Quote
Well those 2 kids could have been drug smuggling, house robbing, t-bone causing, bank robbers who are also arsonists, pedophiles, rapists, child smuggling, bad check writing rapists who shoplift, grope old ladies, smoke dope and listen to rock and roll music.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:46:40 AM EDT
[#50]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRX4mlFi06A

Just two good ole boys,
Never meaning no harm.
Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born.
Straightenin' the curves,
Flattenin' the hills.
Someday the mountain might get 'em but the law never will.
Makin' their wayyyyyy, the only way they know how.
Well, that's just a little bit more than the law will allow.
Just two good ole boys,
Wouldn't change if they could.
Fightin' the system like two modern day Robin Hoods.

[Yee-haw]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top