Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Conspiracy for sure. Deep Deep state conspiracy.  Anyone on the fringes involved was killed off asap, and the rest were there to block all attempts at investigating.

Of course I wasnt born yet, dont trust anything I dont see for myself, and fully believe that a deep state government exist.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I read on the internet that Abe Lincoln wrote a note to JFK telling him to keep his head down. He didn't listen and got deaded.
Oswald was a lone shooter put there by someone we will never know.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Oswald, by himself.

Tin foil hat wearers be damned and I'm looking forward to ignoring more of them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
View Quote
Much more believable than a second shooter in the biggest murder of its time who was never caught. Government agents have fucked up before and since, and had it covered up.

But the rifle wasn't an M16. The military hadn't adopted it and given it that designation yet.
ETA-Actually, there was a second shooter. Oswald's first shot(the one that suggests the idea of a second shooter) was a clean miss. Jackie, still pissed that he had been banging Marilyn Monroe, saw her chance and shot him in the head with a derringer she had hidden in her bra.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I cannot understand why Oswald was not immediately taken into federal custody.  He allegedly commits the ultimate federal crime--killing the president--and yet he is not immediately taken into super-secure federal custody.

Instead he's in the custody of the Dallas Police who let an armed person into their police station and allow him the opportunity to shoot Oswald

Oswald just happened to land a job at the book depisitory three months before the assassination.  And the parade route just happened to take place beneath Oswald's window.

When you look at it logically, it just stinks.
View Quote
Well, you have a low iq person with a beef against the government. No way he was working for anyone. He got the job through his landlord and the route of the motorcade was later published in the paper. Nothing more than pure coincidence.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Then how do you explain Jack Ruby’s involvement and reason for offing Oswald. It’s foolish to think this was the act of one man.
View Quote
As much as I love this topic, this is the problem with discussing it with folks who believe it was a conspiracy. Everything is evidence of a conspiracy and the only possible conclusion to draw is a conspiracy. This question is frankly incredibly easy to answer, but the only acceptable one is of course a conspiracy. Ruby himself answered the question and that answer is probably the same one anyone one here would give if someone they loved were murdered and they killed the murderer.

Ruby quickly and openly expressed concerns that he would be implicated in a conspiracy with Oswald. Kind of odd for a guy who was supposed to be hiding a conspiracy right? He empathically did not want to be considered in some sort of league with Oswald. After the shooting he proclaimed that he wanted to "avenge his President" and wanted to be a hero. He also stated that he wanted to protect the Kennedy's and America from the pains of facing Oswald at trial. These statements don't seem out of the realm of possibility. Ruby's friends stated that they believe that he believed he would be treated as a hero, never have to buy another drink again, and it would be so heroic that he wouldn't even be charged with murder.

Considering the Ruby was known as a big mouth, deeply paranoid, a pill popper (Preludin) and a suicide risk; does he really seem like a great candidate as an assassin and secret keeper of some grand secret conspiracy to kill the most powerful man on the planet and protect the identities of the "puppetmasters"? Or is it more possible he decided to he was going be a hero and kill the most hated man in America. Dallas Assistant District Attorney Bill Alexander said Ruby didn't believe he'd spend more than one night in jail, is that because the "puppetmasters of the conspiracy" would get him out or because he thought a hero wouldn't have charges pressed against him?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I believe there was more than one shooter, and that evidence of a second shooter was suppressed.   I also think Oswald was a patsy that they allowed to be killed so they could tie up that loose end.  It is interesting that the full file of information hasn't been released.

With the crappy Carcano that Oswald used, and a moving target at a steep downward angle I don't believe Oswald alone could have made the shots.  It is more likely that there was a second more skilled shooter at the grassy knoll from where people reported another shot who was using better 6.5mm equipment.

Hopefully, some day, all the information will come out, but probably not until after the baby boomer generation has all died off.
View Quote
Is a Carcano really THAT inaccurate? I've never shot one and only seen a couple. To hear people on here talk, it's worse than a Mini-14.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Given Bush didn't go to the CIA until 1976...that was a pretty good trick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CIA hit orchestrated by george hw bush
Bush was CIA before he became CIA director. Documentary evidence to that effect emerged in the 1990s.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/12/03/george-h-w-bush-shaped-history-but-not-the-way-were-told/

Here’s another good one - Dr. de Mohrenschildt, Oswald’s handler in Dallas, was Bush’s Andover roomate’s uncle and knew him since his teens.

Bush is quoted as saying he “did not remember” where he was the day JFK was shot, yet it later emerged he was in Dallas. That would stand out in my memory, how about you?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#9]
It was the most successful coupe ever orchestrated in recorded history and it was all done right out in the open for all the world to see.

All the blame was placed on the patsy.  The patsy was killed very quickly.
Thousands of witnesses were present.  Many had still cameras. Quite a few had "home movie" cameras.
The only person killed was the intended victim. The women and SS driver were not even slightly injured.
Conally knew it was coming but had to wait until the first shot. Then even though wounded, he laid back against his wife to shield her.  I am speculating that the planners or LBJ personally told Conally that if he moved too soon that he would not live.
The shooter who made the head shot  had to be one of the best marksman of the time because he used the right orbit as his aiming point.  JFK slumped a little bit as he broke that shot and it landed a little high.  Aim small, miss small always works.
Watch the most unedited  raw Zapruda film you can find. Concentrate your focus on Conally' s movements and the movements of the limousine.  Ignore JFK, Jackie and the SS agent.  Conally is shot. He moves to protect his wife and give the true assassins clear shots on JFK.  The driver stops the limousine at a precise, predetermined spot so an accurate head shot can be made. As soon as he sees in the rear view mirror that the head shot is made, he takes off. Jackie and the SS agent on the trunk just distract the viewer's focus.  The head shot was made on the right side of the head which was the side  away from Jackie so that she would not be harmed by bullet and hard bone splatter.  
The Kennedys thought LBJ was an idiot but he accomplished a very quick, efficient government takeover and got away with it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On the original Zapruder film it sure looked like a shot from the front that finished it, with a debris spray to the rear along head jerk-back. Brains/blood were all over the trunk lid as Jackie freaked and tried to get the hell out of that car. Then, a picture from the hospital with the back of his head blown off came out. The Zapruder film now looks different and the head pic now shows a little entry wound.
Okay, so let's say it was too many years ago and I'm full of it. After all, a full frontal shot would have been difficult because of the Governor and the windshield, but then it could have come from a slight angle to the right and higher, like the 'grassy knoll'. Plus, by that time the car was accelerating and ANY hit on a target in the car would have been very exceptional or quite lucky. With a cheap surplus rifle and crummy scope along with old surplus mil ammo, its not happening.
View Quote
The car was still travelling forward so there was a wind to blow debris to the rear of the car. The head shot at full speed, unedited, shows the shot to the back, right side of the head and the hydraulic effect of the terminal ballistics popped his skull out. You can see the mist come from the front of the head and get blown back by the wind. I've seen it several times and no doubt believe the shot had to come from the rear.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Dunno.

I took the boy there today as a matter of fact.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Palestinian protesters in the background. We didn't have time to go to the museum.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why are the “Lone Nut-job” theorists always so quick to respond and so adamant of their story?
View Quote
We have the same speed and enthusiasm when calling out liberals on their bullshit and the lies they spread. It's what we do.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Who really cares anymore, other than conspiracy theorists.  All the evidence is out there, anyone who was involved is long since dead or out of the picture.  Move on.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It was the most successful coupe ever orchestrated in recorded history and it was all done right out in the open for all the world to see.

All the blame was placed on the patsy.  The patsy was killed very quickly.
Thousands of witnesses were present.  Many had still cameras. Quite a few had "home movie" cameras.
The only person killed was the intended victim. The women and SS driver were not even slightly injured.
Conally knew it was coming but had to wait until the first shot. Then even though wounded, he laid back against his wife to shield her.  I am speculating that the planners or LBJ personally told Conally that if he moved too soon that he would not live.
The shooter who made the head shot  had to be one of the best marksman of the time because he used the right orbit as his aiming point.  JFK slumped a little bit as he broke that shot and it landed a little high.  Aim small, miss small always works.
Watch the most unedited  raw Zapruda film you can find. Concentrate your focus on Conally' s movements and the movements of the limousine.  Ignore JFK, Jackie and the SS agent.  Conally is shot. He moves to protect his wife and give the true assassins clear shots on JFK.  The driver stops the limousine at a precise, predetermined spot so an accurate head shot can be made. As soon as he sees in the rear view mirror that the head shot is made, he takes off. Jackie and the SS agent on the trunk just distract the viewer's focus.  The head shot was made on the right side of the head which was the side  away from Jackie so that she would not be harmed by bullet and hard bone splatter.  
The Kennedys thought LBJ was an idiot but he accomplished a very quick, efficient government takeover and got away with it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I’ve been to Dealy Plaza.

Like Oswald I was a Marine. I was stationed in Dallas when I visited that place.

88 yards was his longest shot. The tight turn and the angle of the road made it stupid easy for him to make the shot.

I laughed at a conspiracy theorist about the shots.  This was pistol shooting distances with the right pistol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#17]
The deep state didn't start with Trump...it existed long before Trump.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Two world leaders were assassinated within a 20 day period

The two leaders trying avoid escalation of the Vietnam war

Just a coincidence.  Nothing to see here
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Just because you could have made the shot, does not mean you are the assassin.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#20]
When the people making money off conspiracy claims have to lie about what the Warren Commission said or leave out critical evidence to make their case, that should be a huge red flag.
Examples?
Look up where the WC says they think the first shot took place in the Zappruder film.
Now compare that to where the conspiracy pushers claim the WC said the first shot happened.

Check out the "magic bullet". It's somewhat flattened along it's length and even slightly banana shaped.
Of course CPs like to show you the pic from the one angle that hides this.

Lastly, look at all the pics of JFK and Connelly's seated positions.
Compare them to the ones the CPs show. You'll see the ones that disprove their claims to be absent.

I could go on, but for those who go where the evidence shows it will be enough.
For conspiracy types, facts don't matter. It's about their egos.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The problem is that there are so many good conspiracy options.

A Coup by LBJ always seemed plausible but the least likely.  Made weirder by his decision not to run for re-election.
View Quote
Huh??
1963-69.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Uh no.

Contract let: 1978
First flight: 1981 (YF-117)
First production a/c delivered: 1982
1st Operational capability: 1983
Aircraft revealed: 1988
First public display: 1990

Having said that, people in the aerospace business knew about the stealth fighter long before it became public.  Just like we knew about Boeing building major parts of the B-2 bomber in Seattle almost a decade before it became declassified and that knowledge made public.

I started looking for the Stealth fighter in 1985 with my first desert trip just after I bought my first 4x4 truck.  I was going to Area 51 when you could still drive directly to the gate outside Alamo, NV.  I wanted to be the first to publish a pic of the Stealth fighter; unfortunately and unknown to me, they had moved them all to TTR SW of Tonopah, NV a hundred or so miles away.

Oswald did it and he did it alone.
View Quote
Area 51 in 1985?
CIA lifted the veil of secrecy on Area 51. On December 8, 2013
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dulles is never mentioned in these threads.
View Quote
Bingo!
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Has anyone mentioned Woody Harrelson's father yet?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Huh??
1963-69.
View Quote
He didn't run in '68 even though he legally could have.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oswald, by himself.

Tin foil hat wearers be damned and I'm looking forward to ignoring more of them.
View Quote
This. He acted alone.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#27]
LBJ was eligible to run again in 1968 since he served less then 14 months of Kennedy's term.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Not doubting that, but he didn’t run because of the war, not because of anything else.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Lon Horiuchi shot Kennedy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Probably poor theater, but in some documentary there was footage of a "mystery bullet" on the stretcher at the hospital where Kennedy had been taken. The bullet pictured had no rifling marks. Whether it was stupid journalism ( reenacted) or a symptom of something darker I have no idea. When we see people today, who claim their house was shot, "finding" an intact cartridge on their floor gives credence to stupidity theories.
View Quote
The actual bullet had rifling marks and was flattened on one side.  It's in decent shape for the damage it did, but it's far from the "pristine bullet" that has been claimed by some conspiracy theorists.

Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#31]
I went to Dealy Plaza one night and stood where the limo was when the first shot was fired.

It wasn't an easy shot to be sure, but one that was possible.

I then went to the next two shot locations, and saw they were easier to make.

My assessment since then has been that President Kennedy was preordained to die then and there. If Oswald hadn't shot him, he's a been killed by a crashing zeppelin.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Area 51 in 1985?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh no.

Contract let: 1978
First flight: 1981 (YF-117)
First production a/c delivered: 1982
1st Operational capability: 1983
Aircraft revealed: 1988
First public display: 1990

Having said that, people in the aerospace business knew about the stealth fighter long before it became public.  Just like we knew about Boeing building major parts of the B-2 bomber in Seattle almost a decade before it became declassified and that knowledge made public.

I started looking for the Stealth fighter in 1985 with my first desert trip just after I bought my first 4x4 truck.  I was going to Area 51 when you could still drive directly to the gate outside Alamo, NV.  I wanted to be the first to publish a pic of the Stealth fighter; unfortunately and unknown to me, they had moved them all to TTR SW of Tonopah, NV a hundred or so miles away.

Oswald did it and he did it alone.
Area 51 in 1985?
Area 51 was well known long before the USG admitted to it.  Most people never heard of it prior to Bob Lazar and his UFO claims.

Also, I made a mistake:  TTR is SE of Tonopah, not SW.  Oops.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#33]
The word "conspiracy" conjures up images of theorists and nuts.  I prefer "coup" or "coup d'etat".  Was JFK's assassination a coup?  That's the question.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I've watched people make hits on 500 yard movers going faster than that slow crawl parade limo. The shot was the easiest part.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This. He acted alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oswald, by himself.

This. He acted alone.
I have come to the conclusion that LHV acted alone as the lone shooter.  However, I think he had help.  The Russion connection cannot be dismissed.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Oswald’s rifle and optic have never been able to be zeroed.  Either the rifle, mounts, scope, or all three were shit/not set up right.  I still think it was the secret service M16 negligent discharge and Oswald’s luck that did him in.  Of course Jack was dealing heavy with the mob...
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Bush was CIA before he became CIA director. Documentary evidence to that effect emerged in the 1990s.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/12/03/george-h-w-bush-shaped-history-but-not-the-way-were-told/

Here’s another good one - Dr. de Mohrenschildt, Oswald’s handler in Dallas, was Bush’s Andover roomate’s uncle and knew him since his teens.

Bush is quoted as saying he “did not remember” where he was the day JFK was shot, yet it later emerged he was in Dallas. That would stand out in my memory, how about you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To add...George H. W. Bush was the 1st POTUS I ever heard of supporting a future "one world global gov" during a public speech, which was obviously back in the day.

Too lazy right now to find it.

"to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds" were apparently fight'n words for some high level spooky secret squirrels and DS azzholes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#38]
It was Mr. Hat.

but seriously that shot looks easy with even that rifle.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Did someone already post the picture of the senator winking at a smiling LBJ on AF1? The photographer made mention that his view on US politics was forever scarred from his time on AF1 during the swear in. They pretty blatantly celebrated his death, right in front of Jacqueline.

There's also that guy that proposed attacks on the US to blame Cuba. JFK fired him, LBJ appointed the guy head of the UN, then JFK got killed a short time after.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I'm still of the belief that the CIA has been in bed (in a bad way) with almost every US president since Kennedy. Oswald pulled the trigger, but with all of the declassified stuff released after the 50 year mark, you really have to be naive if you think it wasn't an operation.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#40]
If you can find it, watch a movie called Executive Action.

An FBI expert marksman couldn't duplicate Oswald's marksmanship with the same accuracy in the same time limits.

The rifle Oswald used was stored in evidence, later, when an attempt was made to do some more comparison of bullets to the barrel rifling it was discovered that the barrel had been damaged beyond use with some type of corrosive material/liquid while stored in evidence.

Oswald had attempted to kill a US General a few weeks prior to the Kennedy assassination and missed a the man, standing still in his study/library at a distance of 100 yds. or so.

Oswald, while a US Marine, could barely qualify with an M1 Garand at targets that were stationary.

While I don't know what did happen, I find it hard to believe Oswald did it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Plenty of decent evidence of a wider conspiracy.

Zero evidence of any other shooters.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#42]
The conspiracy theories serve a purpose... They're created to hide the truth... However shocking it mundane the truth may be.
That's my conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
View Quote
Esta
This is why his noggin exploded rather than an easier in and out like similar ballistics to the Carcano.

2 rifles, not connected and security was called off the presidential limo for no fucking reason at all. You can see the detail shrugging their shoulders as in "WTF??"

Oh, and where is the Limo now? Last I heard it was hauled off to Wright Patterson. Why? Because you'd see the damage/evidence from the .556 round.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 7:39:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Considering the Ruby was known as a big mouth, deeply paranoid, a pill popper (Preludin) and a suicide risk; does he really seem like a great candidate as an assassin and secret keeper of some grand secret conspiracy to kill the most powerful man on the planet and protect the identities of the "puppetmasters"? Or is it more possible he decided to he was going be a hero and kill the most hated man in America. Dallas Assistant District Attorney Bill Alexander said Ruby didn't believe he'd spend more than one night in jail, is that because the "puppetmasters of the conspiracy" would get him out or because he thought a hero wouldn't have charges pressed against him?
View Quote
Ruby was deeply connected to the mob.  He pretty much begged Earl Warren to have him taken away from Dallas so he could tell the truth and alluded that LBJ was behind the hit.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Oswald’s rifle and optic have never been able to be zeroed.  Either the rifle, mounts, scope, or all three were shit/not set up right.  I still think it was the secret service M16 negligent discharge and Oswald’s luck that did him in.  Of course Jack was dealing heavy with the mob...
View Quote
The scope was off set. The rifle could pull 3- 4 inches at 100. Doable with irons. Ayoob did an article about a replication and working the bolt and firing the gun three times- was very doable for average to good shooters within the time frame.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
To add...George H. W. Bush was the 1st POTUS I ever heard of supporting a future "one world global gov" during a public speech, which was obviously back in the day.

"to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds" were apparently fight'n words for some high level spooky secret squirrels and DS azzholes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One world or new world order is a common thing going way back
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think JFK is still dead.

I think that the simple fact that to this day, not all the files relating to the JFK assassination have been released,  is reasonable grounds for suspicion.

I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but in this case, I have zero confidence that there wasn't a conspiracy.

The last files relating to it will probably be released after the last people who would be eligible for punishment have died and are beyond the reach of justice.

Too many things just don't add up.
View Quote
This.

Gov't has been caught lying to us an awful lot over the past twenty years, let alone the past fifty..

Shot in the dark, classifying everything on the official story means there's something they want to keep hidden.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#48]
"Back and to the left."
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Michael Franzese doesn't think so, and is not only in a position to know, has no possible reason to lie nor cui bono factors for himself. But I bet it's never really known to any specificity, nor all that relevant to now, beyond, swampy shit was afoot. JFK was certainly a mobby administration.

Here's a picture of Oswald and a Colombo associate kicking out the jams live in concert.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Or have never fired at a target more than 25 yards away.  Remember the DC "sniper" shootings?  The dumbass media was all bent out of shape that it was possible to hit a person at a mind-blowing 100 yards away.

View Quote
Well I had a mail order MC from the same place Oswald got his my dad gave me, and it's a retarded piece of shit with the most awkward bolt action there is.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top