Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Society has been exposed to liberal programming for so long now.

Last night mother-n-law was watching CSI Miami. One of the characters said I didn't tell the truth because, NOW GET THIS he says

"WHO WOULD BELIEVE A GAY WITH A GUN"?

Then that little CSI Bitch said

" Probably No One"
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bet you kill shit at 1000 yards.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Muh bump stock that 99%.of the muh bumpstokz crowd never had anyway oh and the mean tweets

I bet you kill shit at 1000 yards.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He’s an obnoxious, narcissistic prick that has a poor track record supporting the 2A (and constitutionality in general).

Is not conservative

Routinely throws anyone who doesn’t treat him like a divine-mandate monarch under the bus.

Takes credit for stuff he didn’t do, while dodging blame for stuff he does.

Claims to fight “the swamp” and “liberals”, but never actually does so.

Has wrecked American conservatism badly enough that it may never recover.  The net effect is that he strengthens liberalism.  This makes him the greatest weapon the Left has ever had.

Has no love of his country, only himself

Has a fucktarded cult that worships him.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/7AC6109A-D809-4E08-8514-A53F54CDC5CD-405.gif

L oh F'ing L !

Trump is on video sitting next to Diane Fienstein preaching his support for Red Flag laws, (Take the Guns First & Due Process "Later"), raising the purchase age, "enhancing" background checks & then unilaterally banned bump stocks with an E.O.. Trump wrote in his book that he supported a Ban on so called "Assault Weapons" & "High Capacity Magazines"

But you claim Trump does not support any gun control.

Keep on with that Big Lie that Trump doesn't support Gun Control.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

This why I gave the answer I did. Trump acolytes are insufferable.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's an obnoxious, narcissistic prick that has a poor track record supporting the 2A (and constitutionality in general).

Is not conservative

Routinely throws anyone who doesn't treat him like a divine-mandate monarch under the bus.

Takes credit for stuff he didn't do, while dodging blame for stuff he does.

Claims to fight "the swamp" and "liberals", but never actually does so.

Has wrecked American conservatism badly enough that it may never recover.  The net effect is that he strengthens liberalism.  This makes him the greatest weapon the Left has ever had.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump has proven to be Ross Perot on steroids. He always seems to have at least two grenades rolling around in his mouth.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Muh bump stock that 99%.of the muh bumpstokz crowd never had anyway oh and the mean tweets
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He’s an obnoxious, narcissistic prick that has a poor track record supporting the 2A (and constitutionality in general).

Is not conservative

Routinely throws anyone who doesn’t treat him like a divine-mandate monarch under the bus.

Takes credit for stuff he didn’t do, while dodging blame for stuff he does.

Claims to fight “the swamp” and “liberals”, but never actually does so.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Trump IS a NE liberal. Always has been.

He learned after his first presidential bid that he needed muuuch more support, so he changed his tactics.

Being a liberal for most of his life taught him to look down on republican conservatives as mostly dumb and stupid, but also needing a leader.

Once he learned the talking points, it was simply way too easy to swoon conservatives. I too believed him when he said in 2016 that the 2nd amendment would be safe under his presidency. FALSE.

Trump cares about Trump and no one else, yet so many here would gladly blow him.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#10]
you do realize the president of the united states can’t arrest or jail anyone, right??  his attorney general must do this. and how many different attorney generals did he have in one term trying to get one to do his damn job??   the president cant even specifically tell his ag to go after anyone specifically. that’s illegal.    all he can do is appoint someone that he thinks has the balls to do their damn job. pense was the one in the end that didn’t do his job. he needs put on trial for treason.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#11]
yea that’s why he donated his entire presidential salary……Fool
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump IS a NE liberal. Always has been.

He learned after his first presidential bid that he needed muuuch more support, so he changed his tactics.

Being a liberal for most of his life taught him to look down on republican conservatives as mostly dumb and stupid, but also needing a leader.

Once he learned the talking points, it was simply way too easy to swoon conservatives. I too believed him when he said in 2016 that the 2nd amendment would be safe under his presidency. FALSE.

Trump cares about Trump and no one else, yet so many here would gladly blow him.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Despite all their rhetoric, Republicans love handing out the cash too. Remember W's stimulus checks?
View Quote

Yeah that sucks too.

Let’s stay on topic, though.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
you do realize the president of the united states can’t arrest or jail anyone, right??  his attorney general must do this. and how many different attorney generals did he have in one term trying to get one to do his damn job??   the president cant even specifically tell his ag to go after anyone specifically. that’s illegal.    all he can do is appoint someone that he thinks has the balls to do their damn job. pense was the one in the end that didn’t do his job. he needs put on trial for treason.
View Quote

On J6, the real insurrectionists were violently trying to break down the doors and get Pence, to hang him. This was long before the certification of the vote. There was a senator whose head they were screaming for as well. Most of those people were rightly terrified of the crowd. Some were in on it and acted scared.

These were not some horn wearing tourist. They were out for blood and said as much.

Despite that, someone did raise the question of whether or not the vote was certifiable and Pence let it go to a vote. It was indeed opened for discussion despite what had happened earlier. Needless to say, the vote didn't pass.

Pence had only one job after that. To certify the votes that were tabulated and ensure that they were correct. Faithless electors do exist. Just, not in this context. He certified the votes as tallied.

I don't see a coward. I see a man who had the guts to do the job despite the death threats. If you are still looking for traitors in the house, you maybe should start with the squad. They completely supported acts of violence to achieve their goals. And those people they were supporting weren't wearing old glory on their cuts.

So, fuck that. Pence is a good man, and a fine American. I never saw him wearing a fucking hammer and sickle.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#15]
1) Caving to the libs on gun control on several fronts that they are expanding on.

2) His picks for the agencies had an unacceptably high amount of grifters and clowns. We cannot afford that with Ukraine and China to deal with.

3) Ignoring legit avenues of pursuing voter fraud in favor of a ridiculous attempt to game election law that led directly to the 1/6 riot, which the Dems have and are using for all its worth.

4) His continued queefing about the election being “stolen” which is empowering Democrats and pissing off independants we need to win

5) His willingness to wreck the GOP in a vain attempt to be elected a Lame Duck, at best…at worst usher in a Blue tsunami that will enable Biden to pack SCOTUS and end the Republic as we know it.

6) His apparent determination to save Putin and his dreams of Empire by abandoning Ukraine.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I would have thought someone that made part of the Trump brand as being CEO and "you're fired" he would have been better at picking people to work with/under him to get the things done he wanted. If you are the best in the world at doing X now and the country needed you would you latch on to the Trump train?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I love Trump his face should be on Mount Rushmore, I have a shrine in my house with a statue of Trump and I pray to it three times a day.
View Quote

Username DOES NOT fit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I was with him till 1/6.  Then he abandoned his die hard fans.  He WAS the reason for the 1/6 protest.  Anyone who doesn’t think he egged that on is oblivious.  He was the reason I thought the election was stolen.  He was the reason I was ready to fight.

Now three years later I won’t vote for him.  He constantly says he has undeniable proof…..and then nothing, millions of dollars in donations and he’s come up with nothing definitive.  I do believe there was massive fraud but I donated to him believing he would do what he said he would do.  

Then he left office without pardoning the men and women who were willing to die for him.  He’s tried to distance himself from that day for years.  Acting like he didn’t incite violence.  He begged for it.  Hell, we all did.  And then he turns around as a typical boomer and acts like he didn’t do anything wrong.

I won’t vote for him.

Where was he when one of his biggest fans got blown away by the FBI…..nowhere.  He doesn’t fund his supporters legal efforts, doesn’t assist anyone but himself.

He would let us all die and burn before he gives up anything.  He’s not the leader we thought he was and he’s not the leader we need or want.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I was with him till 1/6.  Then he abandoned his die hard fans.  He WAS the reason for the 1/6 protest.  Anyone who doesn’t think he egged that on is oblivious.  He was the reason I thought the election was stolen.  He was the reason I was ready to fight.

Now three years later I won’t vote for him.  He constantly says he has undeniable proof…..and then nothing, millions of dollars in donations and he’s come up with nothing definitive.  I do believe there was massive fraud but I donated to him believing he would do what he said he would do.  

Then he left office without pardoning the men and women who were willing to die for him.  He’s tried to distance himself from that day for years.  Acting like he didn’t incite violence.  He begged for it.  Hell, we all did.  And then he turns around as a typical boomer and acts like he didn’t do anything wrong.

I won’t vote for him.

Where was he when one of his biggest fans got blown away by the FBI…..nowhere.  He doesn’t fund his supporters legal efforts, doesn’t assist anyone but himself.

He would let us all die and burn before he gives up anything.  He’s not the leader we thought he was and he’s not the leader we need or want.
View Quote

Appreciate you admitting that.

There were many many people on this forum who were the same and ready to go to war for that dunce as evidenced in many threads here leading up to 1/6.  

Excellent post.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I won’t vote for him.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I would have thought someone that made part of the Trump brand as being CEO and "you're fired" he would have been better at picking people to work with/under him to get the things done he wanted. If you are the best in the world at doing X now and the country needed you would you latch on to the Trump train?
View Quote

Everybody’s a star on their own “reality” TV show.  That doesn’t transfer to real life, because, like pro wrestling, “reality” TV isn’t real.

Next time you want to put a reality TV freakshow in office, don’t.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trump is the only candidate that put his money where his mouth is, continues to risk his fortune and that of his family as well as his own freedom for exposing the uniparty.  For that his my my support and vote.
View Quote
He quite literally doesn't put his money where his mouth is. He puts other peoples' money where his mouth is. Lawyers for J6 defendants are on twitter begging for donations while Trump pockets a quarter billion raised to "Stop the Steal" for his own legal fees and campaign expenses. Every campaign donation he doesn't funnel into lawyers he spends trashing Ron DeSantis.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump is the greatest politician and business man of all time. Don't believe it, just ask him. He will tell you. A large percentage of Americans vote for a candidate for president because they win the primary in a state other than their own very early on. By the time it gets to them and they vote in the presidential election a large part of deciding to vote for someone is voting against the other person. See Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't hate him. I think he's awesome.

I'm still not voting for him in the primary because he can't win the general.
View Quote

Great reason.  And the bumpstock ban, and that he's a former democrat -- but everyone seems to give him a pass on that too.

DeSantis opens up Constitutional carry, stands against the woke agenda, and is labeled a RINO....go figure.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Great reason.  And the bumpstock ban, and that he's a former democrat -- but everyone seems to give him a pass on that too.

DeSantis opens up Constitutional carry, stands against the woke agenda, and is labeled a RINO....go figure.
View Quote

DeSantis is objectively the better candidate... he outclasses Donald Trump in every conceivable metric.  There is zero reason why Trump should be the GOP nominee, yet here we are.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

DeSantis is objectively the better candidate... he outclasses Donald Trump in every conceivable metric.  There is zero reason why Trump should be the GOP nominee, yet here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.  Especially In terms of policy, the two aren’t even on the ball field.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump is the only candidate that put his money where his mouth is, continues to risk his fortune and that of his family as well as his own freedom for exposing the uniparty.  For that his my my support and vote.
View Quote

Utterly delusional post of the day.

It’s especially ironic that the ones that throw out the word “uniparty” a lot are the ones trying to destroy American conservatives until there actually is only one party.  Imagine what it would be like if they actually worked against liberals instead…
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There were many many people on this forum who were the same and ready to go to war for that dunce as evidenced in many threads here leading up to 1/6.  

Excellent post.
View Quote

Yeah, takes a strong man to admit that. We all want some political person to save us, do the heavy lifting, take the arrows for us but in reality it's all on us. We should never give any politician or leader unconditional support, we should treat every one of them with skepticism and yes that goes for who we support.

I support DeSantis and Vivek at this stage but neither one should be given an easy path to anything. They should be asked the hard questions, should go onto hostile interviews and not be afraid to mix it up. Vivek is far better with that than Ron, he needs to step it up and not be so afraid to make a mistake.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I won’t vote for him.

View Quote

Your words do a great job of explaining how many of us feel. I’ll never vote for him again under any circumstances. Jan 6th was the nail in that coffin
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#30]
It been pointless, at least here. I am able to articulate facts on why I do not like Trump, never have liked Trump (was one of the OG "NeverTrumpers" here before it was cool to be one). It doesn't matter to his supporters, facts be damned. It just results in name calling and emotional ourbursts I expect from post-pubescent teenage girls who weren't invited to a birthday party.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, takes a strong man to admit that. We all want some political person to save us, do the heavy lifting, take the arrows for us but in reality it's all on us. We should never give any politician or leader unconditional support, we should treat every one of them with skepticism and yes that goes for who we support.

I support DeSantis and Vivek at this stage but neither one should be given an easy path to anything. They should be asked the hard questions, should go onto hostile interviews and not be afraid to mix it up. Vivek is far better with that than Ron, he needs to step it up and not be so afraid to make a mistake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent post.

Ayup.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I was always suspect of Trump (or any politician for that matter). After Obamas term out of no where came this fight Big Gov, Drain The Swamp candidate! MAGA LOCK HER UP THE WALL!!!! It just all seemed to good to be true. For me it was all way to convenient after Obama that a life long Dem that had been pals with the Clintons for years was suddenly saying alot of what people wanted to hear. I remembered him saying we had to elect Obama for his second term to fix our country. He did it on Hannity's show on Fox News the night of the election. I just felt like it was a huge Con from the beginning.

Once he was elected in his acceptance speech he clearly said that we owe Hilldog a huge debt of gratitude for everything she had done over the years and what wonderful people the Clintons were. This was clear immediately to me what was going on and that game that was being played on the voters. That was the end of lock her up etc. He got what he wanted and that was to be POTUS so now he could go back to the old NY Dem he was.

Trump is an ego maniac and was smart enough to know what would play well with average Americans. Unfortunately his actual deeds and his rhetoric could not be more different. He has done more damage to the Conservative movement then the Democrats could dream of. He has made the Right look like a bunch of fools with his cult and his comments. He co-opted the entire movement somewhat like what Glenn Beck and others did to the original Tea Party movement that Ron Paul helped start.

Once in office he installed the swamp in every position. He started spending more than Obama did, and just like Obama went right around anything that would reign in his Presidential powers. Just like every good RINO there is no limit on spending as long as it was for his pet projects the National Debt be damned. He got more Gun Control rammed through then Obama and Biden combined. He tried to appoint someone so left to run the ATF that the RINOs in congress stopped him. He in no way was a conservative or what he projected during his campaign.

No HPA
No SAC
No Wall
No Lock Her Up
No Audit Of Any Gov Agency
No Spending Reductions
Locked Down The Entire Country And Did Nothing To Stop It
Pushed Gun Control
Pushed The Vax
Pushed RFL
Congratulated Politicians For Passing Gun Control
No Voter Fraud Protections
The list is endless.

It is unfortunate that Americans now actively search for a King to worship and fix all their problems. Voters love Reality TV and that is what Trump gave them and they ate it up. He is a bigger than life superhero that can fix all their problems if they just Vote for him! He was right when he said he could shoot someone and get away with it. His Cult would defend anything he did because they have No Principles and put Party and Trump first. The Cult he created will be studied for years to come IMO. It is quite the PSYOP to completely betray your base yet they clamor for more betrayal.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Don’t hate him. Don’t think he can win. I thought he would in 16.

He’s way to thin skinned and turned on to many of his supporters and allies in his administration.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#34]
“I hate him bc CNN told me to.” - general morons of the Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I was always suspect of Trump (or any politician for that matter). After Obamas term out of no where came this fight Big Gov, Drain The Swamp candidate! MAGA LOCK HER UP THE WALL!!!! It just all seemed to good to be true. For me it was all way to convenient after Obama that a life long Dem that had been pals with the Clintons for years was suddenly saying alot of what people wanted to hear. I remembered him saying we had to elect Obama for his second term to fix our country. He did it on Hannity's show on Fox News the night of the election. I just felt like it was a huge Con from the beginning.

Once he was elected in his acceptance speech he clearly said that we owe Hilldog a huge debt of gratitude for everything she had done over the years and what wonderful people the Clintons were. This was clear immediately to me what was going on and that game that was being played on the voters. That was the end of lock her up etc. He got what he wanted and that was to be POTUS so now he could go back to the old NY Dem he was.

Trump is an ego maniac and was smart enough to know what would play well with average Americans. Unfortunately his actual deeds and his rhetoric could not be more different. He has done more damage to the Conservative movement then the Democrats could dream of. He has made the Right look like a bunch of fools with his cult and his comments. He co-opted the entire movement somewhat like what Glenn Beck and others did to the original Tea Party movement that Ron Paul helped start.

Once in office he installed the swamp in every position. He started spending more than Obama did, and just like Obama went right around anything that would reign in his Presidential powers. Just like every good RINO there is no limit on spending as long as it was for his pet projects the National Debt be damned. He got more Gun Control rammed through then Obama and Biden combined. He tried to appoint someone so left to run the ATF that the RINOs in congress stopped him. He in no way was a conservative or what he projected during his campaign.

No HPA
No SAC
No Wall
No Lock Her Up
No Audit Of Any Gov Agency
No Spending Reductions
Locked Down The Entire Country And Did Nothing To Stop It
Pushed Gun Control
Pushed The Vax
Pushed RFL
Congratulated Politicians For Passing Gun Control
No Voter Fraud Protections
The list is endless.

It is unfortunate that Americans now actively search for a King to worship and fix all their problems. Voters love Reality TV and that is what Trump gave them and they ate it up. He is a bigger than life superhero that can fix all their problems if they just Vote for him! He was right when he said he could shoot someone and get away with it. His Cult would defend anything he did because they have No Principles and put Party and Trump first. The Cult he created will be studied for years to come IMO. It is quite the PSYOP to completely betray your base yet they clamor for more betrayal.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ZU6o9W4AITjja?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

Post of the month right here. Absolutely spot on.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol.

There's one thing that Trump is 100% ensuring and that's the fact that Democrats will remain in power. I remember quite well the ARF echo chamber in 2007 and 2008 when black Jesus was running and how we were 100% guaranteed a republican victory because the Kenyan had no birth certificate. Lol…the lack of a sober, unbiased understanding here of how the US as a whole views Trumps is stunning.

In simple terms he has polarized this nation and the ones that detest him far, far out weigh the ones that worship him. The election is already lost. You just don't know it yet.
View Quote

Boy! you have a problem processing information. Trump or the media has polorized America? This is the kinda mental illness that weakens the country.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He accepted no responsibility for the actions of his own supporters. You know, the domestic terrorists who looted and burned American communities.

Funny how everyone who could have done something to stop it was thrown under the bus. But, not those people, who operated with impunity.  

For a guy who was all about you, I can't remember even one time when he said anything in your defense. When it came for sticking up for somebody, Trump stood up for himself, and he alone .

They're not after me, they're after you. But, he never got in their way. He got in ours. He's a modern day Judas who sold us out and threw us under the bus. Another hard core commie like the rest of his supporters, and all the other billionaire scumbags who've been selling us out for decades.

It's all theater. They're all shite.
View Quote

Antifa, leftists and BLM looted and burned American commiunitys. For you to say what you just did identifies you as a libtard. Libtards get told by their political mouth pices that George Soros works for the right wing and their causes. They acually are stupid enougn to believe what they are told rather then look at Soro's actions and come to the correct conclusion.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I nothing Trump.

But I HAAAATTTTEEE communists... and I LOOOOOVVVVE pissing them off.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
On some issues I strongly agreed with his policies and actions. Too many to name.

However, on several big issues he was all take or too late.

I honestly felt the wall started construction too late and it meant things were only being built in his last year of office. As a result, Biden was able to stop a lot of it from ever happening. I think much of it was his admin trying to do it the right way before eventually ramming it through the only way they could, but I'd say that was rather to think there was any other way.

Regarding the guns, you don't get to remove that from the list. He did essentially zero to advance gun rights during his entire term and I don't expect round two would be any different. Worse, he might do something I strongly oppose. I don't trust him on this topic at all, and don't know how any of you can.

I think he creates a very toxic environment whereby you're either a devoted and unquestioning loyalist or you're a traitor. That's not healthy and doesn't encourage anyone else in the room to have a brain. He doesn't like it when anyone opposes him, which means he can never be wrong. That's not good leadership.

And just on a general level, while he's right about a lot of what he says, not always. And sometimes he just needs to shut up, and he can't. The name calling and pettiness is just that. He could be his brash self without having to accuse everyone of eating a their own buggers.

As stated in my intro, I align with a lot of what he did and feel there were several positive progressions, but you asked what I don't like and there it is.
View Quote

About the guns what you really don't like is the gridlock and the Republican house that did not want to work with him or the DNC controlled house. Blaming this on Trump who could not even get immigration reform done becuase of the DNC is kinda short sighted. Brush up on how the system works and you will find less disatisfaction.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Mostly people like you are why I hate Trump.

View Quote

People like you is why I hate the left.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I forgot about the pardons entirely.

I actually talked to a Jan6th protester last week that got nailed for walking through the building in the crowd.  No violence, no vandalism, etc.  

She was salty about Trump not doing a blanket pardon for the minor crimes, and I would be too.  A 1L could have reasearched and drafted that in a couple of hours for Trump to sign.

View Quote

That's called un realistic expectations.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
“I hate him bc CNN told me to.” - general morons of the Left
View Quote

“Never_Trumpers hate him because CNN told them to.” - general morons still on the Trump train
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lol let’s game the conversation so it’s completely in our favor! Weak.

Know why I dislike Trump? 20% of it is his stance on guns, failed promises, etc., and 80% of it is his legion of sycophantic nuthuggers that constantly defend him shitting the bed and reinterpret it like he’s reverse-freshening the sheets so Maria the maid and Hector the washing machine operator can have jobs.

Will I hold my nose and vote for him if he’s the nom? Probably. But even if he’s elected he won’t have help. Not even what he had for 2 years of a full majority in every wing of the federal government (and still didn’t get what he promised done). So we won’t get the “ripping” and “tearing” revenge tour promised by the dingalings promising that.

I eagerly look forward to a healthy, unifying conversation on the topic.
View Quote

Your in a blue state.  I already cleaned up the gun thing and you are still clinging to it. That's on you.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I nothing Trump.

But I HAAAATTTTEEE communists... and I LOOOOOVVVVE pissing them off.
View Quote

I agree with your hate but I don’t want to piss them off I want to beat them ideologically. Enact policies that are anti-communist since we can’t just go Pinocet. Prefer actions over words personally.

That’s why I’m not voting Trump so they won’t be popping champagne corks in preparation for the general.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's called un realistic expectations.
View Quote

Sorta like “drain the swamp?”
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't like him because he's dishonest, he's a serial adulterer, and he cares about nothing but his own ego gratification. He didn't do anything for America as president and he's promising to do nothing but turn America into his personal instrument for revenge if he's elected again.

America needs serious people in leadership and Trump is a clown.
View Quote

You mean the libtard assertion that he lies? I looked into that. Could not find any. What he does do is he uses language that supports what he wants or wants to do. It's a technique used by life coaches. It works liek this, you say something about yourself or soemthing that is not true but you want to manifest it into reality. This confused some libtards. The lying charge started with his weight. He simply said what he wanted to weigh not what he did weigh. Becuase if you don't manifest change you wont get any.

This confuses dip shit libtards everywhere. The same people screaming about this ignore Biden's lies telling us it never really mattered to them. You want to know who the horrible person is in this? People who have an issue on a selective basis.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Look, everyone: OP managed to start a thread without typing the title in all caps! He's learning, like a good little bot!
View Quote

I type what I want. Get used to it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you support Gavin?
View Quote

Did I move out of CA 24 years ago? I did. That should answer your question.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You want us to articulate why we don’t like Trump with the caveat that we can only use reasons acceptable to you?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/fVw58iP-49.gif
View Quote

No I want yoo to work on your reading comprehension. It obviously disqualifies you to vote.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And show me his saying that a month or more later. You can't. We covered this. That makes you the troll.
View Quote

Sticking your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU doesn't make it untrue. Trump is a grabber, or even worse, he changes his mind on topics to get people to like and support him, and has no real views of his own.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top