User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We just can't send the ukrainebros?

I'm sure they're a little long in the tooth, but many are still angry from their youth spent hiding under desks. I say send em all...a whole line of geriatrics with insulin bottles clanking.....those orcs don't stand a chance.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
We have to bankroll Ukraine otherwise Zelensky will expose Biden and other folks' corruption.  That would be horrible
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We have to bankroll Ukraine otherwise Zelensky will expose Biden and other folks' corruption.  That would be horrible
View Quote

10% for the big guy isnt standard practice? Im shocked.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We don't have to.

Yours is being sent like it or not.

Cope. Not a thing you can do about because about 85% of the nation including the vast majority of conservatives is just fine with exchanging us dollars for piles of dead Russian men aged 18-50.

I know I am.

Kill so many they have a drop in ability to procreate. Works for me.

Sorry not sorry it doesn't for you. I'd certainly rather send my money there instead of Afghanistan or to some food stamp program.
View Quote

No shit. Those fuckers were eventually going to move their Cold War era clunker ground forces and their aircraft that fall from the sky from the use of any modern AA weapon across thousands of miles of open ocean, undetected, on their floating shipwrecks of a Navy to hook up with the Cubans and Mexicans. Then, invade the US up through the Mexican border and cut our Country in half.

I think Biden should send at least $100B more in cash and order at least another 15 draw downs, to go with the 15? that he has already ordered, to send arms to Ukraine in an effort to degrade Russian forces enough to thwart their future invasion plans of the US.

On a side note, can anyone recommend a good Fund that’s weighted heavily in Defense spending stocks? Preferably, the Funds that all the members of Congress are currently investing in. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Muh Corruption!

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No offense, but crying about the $40B to support Ukraine fight off the invaders is the poor eneducated persons's position. Not saying that's you, but could do without the wild exaggerations.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...
We should be printing 10 Trillion dollars each week, just to provide to Ukraine.
If you can't handle the inflation, maybe you should go be poor somewhere else.

No offense, but crying about the $40B to support Ukraine fight off the invaders is the poor eneducated persons's position. Not saying that's you, but could do without the wild exaggerations.
$40B is not enough. We *SHOULD* print 10 Trillion dollars and just give it to Ukraine. Zelensky keeps asking for more, so lets GIVE HIM MORE.
Hyperinflation here at home is only going to be a problem for the poors.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Weird the salute avatar guy hasn’t posted in this thread. I guess it’s only others money that should go to the big guy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We just can't send the ukrainebros?

I'm sure they're a little long in the tooth, but many are still angry from their youth spent hiding under desks. I say send em all...a whole line of geriatrics with insulin bottles clanking.....those orcs don't stand a chance.
View Quote

Did my time in Iraq and have been spending the last 6 months sourcing gear for the Ukrainians so they can fight an invader with the stated goal of destroying their cultural identity. It must suck that your only actual accomplishment in life is to be edgy on the internet in support of Putin.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#9]
BUT, BUT, ORRRCCCSSSSSSS says the Ukraine simp brigade.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Ukraine is not worth bringing America down.
Traitor Joe's real reason for being involved.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Did my time in Iraq and have been spending the last 6 months sourcing gear for the Ukrainians so they can fight an invader with the stated goal of destroying their cultural identity. It must suck that your only actual accomplishment in life is to be edgy on the internet in support of Putin.
View Quote
You mean the 70% of Ukrainians that are ethnically Russian?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You mean the 70% of Ukrainians that are ethnically Russian?
View Quote

Umm are we just making shit up now? The majority of Ukrainians speak and identify as Ukrainian 77.8, with those that identify as Russian at 17.3

Facts and stuff
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Charity begins at home…
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What planet have you been on for the past 8 months?

The Media/US Government/British Intelligence have been telling us since February that Russia is on the verge of collapse and running out of ammo/missiles/men/money.
View Quote

Post us some citations. Want to know how I know you cannot?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:51:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
$40B is not enough. We *SHOULD* print 10 Trillion dollars and just give it to Ukraine. Zelensky keeps asking for more, so lets GIVE HIM MORE.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...
We should be printing 10 Trillion dollars each week, just to provide to Ukraine.

What a ridiculous comment. Not surprised that the response is to proceed to wildly exaggerate the figures and sarcastically suggest something that would never happen, but you do you if it makes ya feel good. Also, maybe get it through to your head that Ukraine is asking for support because they are literally fighting off an invasion against an enemy that's also attacking and kidnapping civillians.

$40B translates to $112 per American. Kind of wild that only $112 has so many people triggered, but I guess I should be thankful to be blessed that this small amount does not burden me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
BUT, BUT, ORRRCCCSSSSSSS says the Ukraine simp brigade.
View Quote

Hope Putin sees this bro. You've been a good comrade.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

OP is a troll and likes posting these threads for attention. Think this is number two or three in as many days.
View Quote
What did you expect? Those FSB talking points aint gonna to spread themselves.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Least expensive war we have ever had
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Umm are we just making shit up now? The majority of Ukrainians speak and identify as Ukrainian 77.8, with those that identify as Russian at 17.3

Facts and stuff
View Quote

“Self-identified”

43% of Ukrainians are haplogroup R1a. Below is a map of frequency for R1a.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We don't have to.

Yours is being sent like it or not.

Cope. Not a thing you can do about because about 85% of the nation including the vast majority of conservatives is just fine with exchanging us dollars for piles of dead Russian men aged 18-50.

I know I am.

Kill so many they have a drop in ability to procreate. Works for me.

Sorry not sorry it doesn't for you. I'd certainly rather send my money there instead of Afghanistan or to some food stamp program.
View Quote

Summed it up perfectly, we're doing a good thing and severely weakening a major enemy all for a bit of money.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Was that when the hurricane popped through?
View Quote

Not real sure. I was out there 6 months ago and it was business as usual. Now it’s insane the amount of rigs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#22]
AMERICA, just say no to more cash.  

We don't need to give anybody anything for a while.  We are broke.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

“Self-identified”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240604/56A44785-3AE6-4F78-9D00-352F76717878_jpe-2559607.JPG
View Quote

Counter-point noted. Russia's invasion and murdering of innocents is now completely justified. Hope you get the rubbles you were promised, comrade!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually we do need to keep supporting Ukraine. Sorry you're broke though, thoughts and prayers heading your way!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

“Self-identified”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240604/56A44785-3AE6-4F78-9D00-352F76717878_jpe-2559607.JPG
View Quote

Below are two more maps of frequency for R1a.

Russians and Ukrainians are both Indian?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Actually we do need to keep supporting Ukraine. Sorry you're broke though, thoughts and prayers heading your way!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The U.S. is broke, if you live in the U.S. YOUR country is broke.  

You can support ukraine all you want, I do not care.  Support who you want.  Hell I want ukraine to beat back their invaders.  Just not at any cost to the U.S.  Bring all the money home.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What a ridiculous comment. Not surprised that the response is to proceed to wildly exaggerate the figures and sarcastically suggest something that would never happen, but you do you if it makes ya feel good. Also, maybe get it through to your head that Ukraine is asking for support because they are literally fighting off an invasion against an enemy that's also attacking and kidnapping civillians.

$40B translates to $112 per American. Kind of wild that only $112 has so many people triggered, but I guess I should be thankful to be blessed that this small amount does not burden me.
View Quote
Its ONLY $112! Thats the problem! We should be putting $300,000 worth of burden on *EVERYONE* if thats what it takes!
What are you, on the side of the FASCIST RUSSIANS!?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#28]
The less than 20% of Arfcom that are pro Ukraine really need to go volunteer and kill some Russians. If it wasn’t for those brave Ukrainians we’d have Russians marching down Main St here at home. $40 Billion is chump change and has zero effect on your personal life.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You can support ukraine all you want, I do not care.  Support who you want.  Hell I want ukraine to beat back their invaders.  Just not at any cost to the U.S.  Bring all the money home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, the old 'I want Ukraine to win but will take the exact position that has the best chance of guaranteeing their failure' good thing you don't represent the majority opinion on Ukraine in the US
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

So close to a new copypasta.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Counter-point noted. Russia's invasion and murdering of innocents is now completely justified. Hope you get the rubbles you were promised, comrade!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Self-identified”

Ha! Two of my grandparents were Odessans. Have you ever been to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Its ONLY $112! Thats the problem! We should be putting $300,000 worth of burden on *EVERYONE* if thats what it takes!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More embellishing in leiu of attempting a salient point. So sorry that the $112 has you triggered. I'm sure my tax burden is higher than yours and I'm sure I donated more than your tax burden in the form of extra cash on top. So, you're welcome
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Former commie countries doing commie shit and being paid to launder money by Traitor Joe and his masters!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ah, the old 'I want Ukraine to win but will take the exact position that has the best chance of guaranteeing their failure' good thing you don't represent the majority opinion on Ukraine in the US
View Quote
Cool man, I don't hate you because of your position.  There is room to agree to disagree.  But you are so militant about it.  I never quoted you, I said my peace on it.  

This is multiple times you find my post, quote me and badger me on it.  What can't you accept I have a different opinion than you and move on?  Why do you have to be so fucking rude about it?  Why do you have to continually find others to badger?

You don't even fucking know me, I bet we agree on a metric shit ton of things to promote liberty.  But my position which is solely based on economics hurts you so much you have to seek me out, quote me, and badger the fuck outta me because you think I am some opposition to you.

All with approval from the powers that be after I was pointed to the post yesterday that gives license and empowers all you folks to do just that.

Why don't you worry more about what the fuck YOU think and less about what I think?  I mean I Can do that, I don't seek you out.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING OUT THERE.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah all day long I hear people talking about Ukraine… oh wait no I don’t. Nobody gives shit, every Arfcom poll is 80% against spending more money there. Quit rehashing lib talking points and propaganda.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

You should send everyone who doesn't support this war a check for $112, that way no one will feel burdened.  Problem solved.  

I'll IM you my address.  I have 4 in my house, so ($112x4) $448.  My wife, 11 year old, and 9 year old don't want to pay it, either.  

Maybe some others might want to get a check, too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

“Self-identified”

View Quote

So ethinicty is driven by DNA and not culture? Thats an interesting construct, so you believe that no one can align their culture outside of their genetic make up
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

~$5 billion a month.  Practically free...
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s 5B in Biden dollars.  Which is only about 4B in Trump dollars.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

More embellishing in leiu of attempting a salient point. So sorry that the $112 has you triggered. I'm sure my tax burden is higher than yours and I'm sure I donated more than your tax burden in the form of extra cash on top. So, you're welcome
View Quote

I spent that much on some polish doughnuts the other day. I guess everyone is entitled to spend their money on stupid shit. For me, doughnuts was better money spent than Ukraine but to each their own.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cool man, I don't hate you because of your position.  There is room to agree to disagree.  But you are so militant about it.  I never quoted you, I said my peace on it.  

This is multiple times you find my post, quote me and badger me on it.  What can't you accept I have a different opinion than you and move on?  Why do you have to be so fucking rude about it?  Why do you have to continually find others to badger?

You don't even fucking know me, I bet we agree on a metric shit ton of things to promote liberty.  But my position which is solely based on economics hurts you so much you have to seek me out, quote me, and badger the fuck outta me because you think I am some opposition to you.

All with approval from the powers that be after I was pointed to the post yesterday that gives license and empowers all you folks to do just that.

Why don't you worry more about what the fuck YOU think and less about what I think?  I mean I Can do that, I don't seek you out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry but I don't record the user names of the peopple I reply to. If I happen to reply to you in multiple threads.. well I'll take your word for it, but it's not on purpose. And no, there is no "agree to disagree" because that would mean me saying that your point has merit.. which it does not imho. This is because "But the deficit" can be used as a counter point to most things that are brought up on this forum. It's the easy answer. Now if you were to say, "we need to cut some entitlements so support Ukraine does not add to the deficit" then at least that's a reasonable position. Too many people here say "fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia" - not saying that's you, but saying that and/or defaulting to "but the deficit" is the pro Russia position.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The Putinheads in this thread are some of the most sensitive snowflakes on this forum
View Quote

They got you dust your keyboard off.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So close to a new copypasta.

View Quote

Glad you can have a thoughtful conversation about the most important geo political event this decade. You started by stating that those that support Ukraine are boomers who have never done anything and were willing to only sacrifice others. That is not the case, there a thousands on this site giving time, money and resources alone to help the war effort. You cant for a second make shitty claims and then expect to not be held to account. Good job being edgy, its a sad existence but at least it keeps you warm at night.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I spent that much on some polish doughnuts the other day. I guess everyone is entitled to spend their money on stupid shit. For me, doughnuts was better money spent than Ukraine but to each their own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for spending your hard earned dollars to support a local small business with your doughnut purchase. I wouldn't call that purchase "stupid shit" nor would I call supporting Ukraine stupid either.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Sorry but I don't record the user names of the peopple I reply to. If I happen to reply to you in multiple threads.. well I'll take your word for it, but it's not on purpose. And no, there is no "agree to disagree" because that would mean me saying that your point has merit.. which it does not imho. This is because "But the deficit" can be used as a counter point to most things that are brought up on this forum. It's the easy answer. Now if you were to say, "we need to cut some entitlements so support Ukraine does not add to the deficit" then at least that's a reasonable position. Too many people here say "fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia" - not saying that's you, but saying that and/or defaulting to "but the deficit" is the pro Russia position.
View Quote

I would probably just say you’re a faggot if you told me I need to pay for Ukraine to fight Russia.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You should send everyone who doesn't support this war a check for $112, that way no one will feel burdened.  Problem solved.  

I'll IM you my address.  I have 4 in my house, so ($112x4) $448.  My wife, 11 year old, and 9 year old don't want to pay it, either.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True colors...

If you are truly hurting, can't work, and need to depend on the charity of people like me, then by all means go ahead and we'll see what we can do.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Glad you can have a thoughtful conversation about the most important geo political event this decade. You started by stating that those that support Ukraine are boomers who have never done anything and were willing to only sacrifice others. That is not the case, there a thousands on this site giving time, money and resources alone to help the war effort. You cant for a second make shitty claims and then expect to not be held to account. Good job being edgy, its a sad existence but at least it keeps you warm at night.
View Quote

More important than the world watching the US crawl out of Afghanistan like a total bitch?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#48]
I used to think only the left was willing to flush taxpayer dollars over feelz
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I would probably just say you’re a faggot if you told me I need to pay for Ukraine to fight Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, no one cares what you think. Feel free to fire off the slurs if it makes you happy, doesn't change the fact that we are supporting Ukraine and will continue to do so until the job is done.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last time the US paid off its debt was in 1835 we have been broke ever since.  Hopefully republicans win the house and senate this time and the presidency in 2024. Not that it will change a damn thing about the budget or deficit spending but maybe Biden Man Bad and the code pinkers will stop crying about it.
Page / 7
Top Top