User Panel

Page / 315
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#1]
The next PM will be worse, far worse..

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
2h
·
Potential UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is the son-in-law of Narayana Murphy, the founder and chief architect of Infosys.

Infosys runs the largest digital ID/ social credit system in the world - India's AADHAAR system:

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109206122240933179

Gates calls social credit scores an "asset" - are they coming to the US?
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#2]
The word “coup” is now being used in Britain.

Tory leadership: 'We should all be very very frightened at the moment' says Lois Perry

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
he’s spot on.  Keep in mind through this, there are good people in Europe with shared values.

They're Getting Rid of The Middle Class | "You Will Own Nothing and You Will Be Happy"

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

2h
·
Potential UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is the son-in-law of Narayana Murphy, the founder and chief architect of Infosys.

Infosys runs the largest digital ID/ social credit system in the world - India's AADHAAR system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdr_MxKVdcI
View Quote

That video should be shared far and wide.  If we the People allow the US gov to create a digital ID system, freedom is over.  The system will be required for and will track every single aspect of your life, from purchases to bill paying histories, medical records to social media, email and phone access and history to political views and gun ownership.

The government will be able to flip one single switch and deperson you, cutting you off from banking, insurance, communications, travel, etc.

Digital ID and CBDC are the greatest threats to liberty that exist.

These two will make government control of the public absolute, and create infinite opportunities for corporations to market products and learn what you spend money on, and while they claim the system and all the data will be "accessed and used appropriately" ... according to who?
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
K.M. Patten: Great Reset is the Dystopian Vision of a Technocratic Totalitarian World State

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

That video should be shared far and wide.  If we the People allow the US gov to create a digital ID system, freedom is over.  The system will be required for and will track every single aspect of your life, from purchases to bill paying histories, medical records to social media, email and phone access and history to political views and gun ownership.

The government will be able to flip one single switch and deperson you, cutting you off from banking, insurance, communications, travel, etc.

These two will make government control of the public absolute, and create infinite opportunities for corporations to market products and learn what you spend money on, and while they claim the system and all the data will be "accessed and used appropriately" ... according to who?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

2h
·

I find it ironic that while growing up in the 70s and into the 80s, “The Mark of the Beast” was constantly warned about by churches, religious leaders and authors to the point of even going after and attacking any secular mentions of “The Mark of the Beast” as if they were promoting it.  I think everyone knows what I’m referring to. . I even remember it continuing into the 90’s.  The feeling was that was just around the corner.  Everything seemed to be the Mark of the Beast, even if it didn’t exactly fit and make sense at the time.

Now, here we are today when we can actually see technology & platforms that are able to make it a reality.  All that is basically left is the forced control to make everyone comply, we see that the vast majority of churches, religious leaders & authors are not only silent but many actually supporting of the mandatory vaccinations, mass coercion & even silencing of the population.  This was even touched on in the podcast that I just posted.

Only a very few that I’ve noticed are making the correlation today.  Just my observations, anyway.

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#7]

I find it ironic that while growing up in the 70s and into the 80s, “The Mark of the Beast” was constantly warned about by churches, religious leaders and authors to the point of even going after and attacking any secular mentions of “The Mark of the Beast” as if they were promoting it.  I think everyone knows what I’m referring to. . I even remember it continuing into the 90’s.  The feeling was that was just around the corner.  Everything seemed to be the Mark of the Beast, even if it didn’t exactly fit and make sense at the time.

Now, here we are today when we can actually see technology & platforms that are able to make it a reality.  All that is basically left is the forced control to make everyone comply, we see that the vast majority of churches, religious leaders & authors are not only silent but many actually supporting of the mandatory vaccinations, mass coercion & even silencing of the population.  This was even touched on in the podcast that I just posted.

Only a very few that I’ve noticed are making the correlation today.  Just my observations, anyway.

View Quote

Agreed.  I have noticed the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Lara Logan - Nobody owns me & nobody ever will.
@laralogan
·
3h
Why are they so desperate for us to eat insects? It is utter nonsense.

https://buzzing.substack.com/p/buzzing-getting-over-the-yuck-factor

Buzzing: Getting over the yuck factor is urgent
My own experience is probably fairly illustrative: I ate my first insect in Madagascar in June 2019 and that experience can best be described as “phew, it wasn’t that bad”. I then had the opportunity to try insect snacks back home, but it was at least another year until I started cooking more regularly with insects at home, with a strong professional motivation in the shape of this newsletter. Even now, there are some insects I would struggle to eat: I find grasshoppers a little intimidating and there is NO WAY I’m eating a scorpion.

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#9]
he’s spot on.  Keep in mind through this, there are good people in Europe with shared values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD1YDoBlU8A

View Quote

Would buy that guy a beer and teach him about sight, trigger, and breathing control
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

It's being referenced in many WEF CBDC imf world bank great "reset" threads.  But pretty much nowhere else.

Digital ID and CBDC are it.  You won't be able to do anything without them, if they get their way.  If you don't have the "mark", their digital ID, you won't be able to interact with society in any way, again, as they plan it.

Of course, those of us who refuse to comply will barter and find ways around it, or simply go Galt, and refuse to play their game nor allow them to reap the benefits of our minds and labor.

Who is John Galt?
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

2h
·

They think about it but the vast majority are terrified of being made fun of and believing in that old fairy tale. And yet.............even 50 years ago, much less thousands of years ago, who could have predicted the technology to actually be able to make it work?

And yet.............here we are, and a huge number of people would welcome it to begin with and once accepted, you're SOL.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fxntime:

They think about it but the vast majority are terrified of being made fun of and believing in that old fairy tale. And yet.............even 50 years ago, much less thousands of years ago, who could have predicted the technology to actually be able to make it work?

And yet.............here we are, and a huge number of people would welcome it to begin with and once accepted, you're SOL.
View All Quotes

2h
·

Plus, a lot of things I’m seeing alludes to the world being on the brink of a huge technological change, akin to the amount of change that took place with the industrial revolution, as biometrics, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and even transhumanism becoming a part of everyday lives.

It’s amazing how much smart phones have changed our lives, yet most take it for granted now.  The iPhone was introduced to the public less than 20 years ago.  Who knows what all will come out within the next  20 years?

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Humanity was better on balance before the internet.

I'd happily sacrifice online shopping and research and communication for the human interaction and lifestyle before the web.  And in addition, all the harm the web and specifically social media cause children and adults (bullying, permanent record, photos, jealousy, dopamine, keeping up with the joneses, etc) would be no more.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 7:35:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zeekh] [#14]

They think about it but the vast majority are terrified of being made fun of and believing in that old fairy tale. And yet.............even 50 years ago, much less thousands of years ago, who could have predicted the technology to actually be able to make it work? John inspired by God

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#15]
2h
·
"Conservative" MP Tobias Ellwood tweets "the free market is over" and "the reset begins" in a peculiar worded support message for Rishi Sunak

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109208646004315220
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

2h
·

Folks are oblivious. Many are ok with being controlled. Look to Covid as an example. Lockdowns, wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Create fear to control.

Many folks even here on this website only see a CBDC as being an electronic form of payment. They say, “I already use a credit card or debit card for almost every transaction.” They fail to see the other consequences of that being a reality.

And distractions. Look here, no over here. Can’t focus on one thing very long. Look at the stolen presidential election. That was one of the most significant events to ever happen in history. The consequences of Biden being POTUS are having detrimental worldwide effects. Today? Virtually crickets although it’s reported that 55% of Americans believe their was fraud.

Everything appears to be falling apart all over the world. Once it gets bad enough people will beg the government to help them. And they’ll gladly accept that in any form. Then the rest of us will be forced to go along. Because if we don’t, we won’t have a way to function normally in society. This is why it’s so important to wake folks up now. That’s occurring, just very slowly. 6 months ago in GD if you mentioned the WEF or CBDC you were laughed out of a thread by 90% of the posters. Today, not so much.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#17]
2h
·
"Conservative" MP Tobias Ellwood tweets "the free market is over" and "the reset begins" in a peculiar worded support message for Rishi Sunak

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/118/505/333/original/6cba71f4443cbe78.jpg

View Quote

It’s becoming more apparent that the public has little to no say anymore.  Truss had her problems but it’s obvious the other side has accelerated plans in mind.  At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if a “coup” really didn’t happen.

12m
·
More of "conservative" MP Tobias Ellwood pushing the 'great reset' and NWO.

He's deleting tweets now, too late.

CC: SikhForTruth

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109212001814176994
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#18]
“Something” has been going on in China lately.  Dare I say it may end up impacting the whole world soon?

1h
·
Xi has his predecessor Hu Jintao dragged out of the CCP conference during a live TV broadcast 👀

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109211810604396963
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:16:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#19]
More from Tobias Ellwood -

1h
·
Tobias Ellwood is an MP for Bournemouth East, a member of the Global Thinkers Forum GTF, Chair of the House of Commons Defence Select Committee, and a reservist in the 77th Brigade, a secretive information warfare unit.

Here he is on 18 Oct 2022 calling for the "reset".

CC: SikhForTruth

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109211769397720017

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Setting the Table for Famine

https://www.theepochtimes.com/setting-the-table-for-famine_4771175.html

“These famines that are building are biblical,” Michael Yon says. “I don’t use that word lightly. At this rate, the Bible is going to need a new chapter. It’s really that serious.”

In a recent episode of EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders,” host Jan Jekielek speaks with Yon, a former Green Beret, writer, photographer, and long-time war correspondent. In his career, Yon has visited more than 80 countries to report firsthand on world events. He’s currently investigating the Netherlands and its farming crisis. Here, he discusses that country, the fossil fuel catastrophe, upcoming food shortages, and the unprecedented wave of illegal immigrants into the United States.

Jan Jekielek: Your focus has been on global security and understanding what’s happening in the world, because there does seem to be a significant shift, especially with the pandemic. Now, food security is becoming a serious issue. You’re in the Netherlands right now, so what are you seeing?

Michael Yon: The Netherlands is about to go into winter. Their energy prices are going through the roof, and most of the people don’t see the famine coming. The farmers are being destroyed, and the Netherlands is being brought to heel by the globalists. Some are resisting.

Mr. Jekielek: You’re saying the Dutch government has a globalist bent.

Mr. Yon: I wouldn’t say they just have a globalist bent. They are globalist. The farmers own about 62 percent of the land in the Netherlands, and this is the second-largest food exporter in the world, despite having fewer than 18 million people. The farmers are extraordinary. The government is forcing farms to close with the excuse that nitrogen is causing pollution.

When you take the most efficient farmers in the world, arguably, and you put them out of business because they’re polluting, who’s going to do the farming? The Indians? The Chinese? I don’t know. But the bottom line is, we’re going into a severe energy crisis which will lead to a food crisis as well.

People are going to freeze to death this winter. It’s very clear. And next year, we’re going to start to see profound food shortages, and this will drive more mass immigration. I was down in Darién Gap a few months ago, that jungle gap between Colombia and Panama, and they’re coming up in massive numbers: Africans, Asians, Pakistanis, and even mainland Chinese—people from more than 140 countries.

And our own government is increasing the migration flow. As the economies collapse and the food pressures increase, you’ll see Africa and Asia and maybe parts of Europe dumping out into South America and then going through the Darién Gap.

This is a big deal. We’re being completely invaded on the U.S. southern border. Everybody in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico knows this. Here in the Netherlands, it’s very similar. It’s just on a different number scale because it’s a smaller country.

Mr. Jekielek: Are you saying the Netherlands government basically agrees ideologically with the World Economic Forum?

Mr. Yon: Absolutely. The World Economic Forum has nurtured this country. Of course, Brussels, its headquarters, is right next door. Things are really governed here by bureaucrats, and we don’t even know who they are.

It’s clear that the World Economic Forum has a massive influence in Canada, the United States, Japan, you name it. There are 27 countries in the European Union, and if Germany collapses, the European Union is certainly going to fall apart. And the situation is dire. I was recently in Germany and went to their equivalent of the Home Depot, OBI, and went to the wood section, where I was told “Ah, we can’t get any wood, and we don’t know when we’re going to get more.”

But most Germans don’t have fireplaces. They live in cities in apartment buildings often heated by natural gas. It’s a very serious situation.

Mr. Jekielek: There’s this huge focus right now on the Russia–Ukraine War, and you’re arguably the most embedded war correspondent in U.S. history, but you aren’t there. Why not?

Mr. Yon: That’s a minor battlefield compared to the food and migration issues.

These famines that are building are biblical. I don’t use that word lightly. At this rate, the Bible is going to need a new chapter. It’s really that serious.

Mr. Jekielek: You’re essentially arguing that none of this really had to happen, that this is all basically created by humans.

Mr. Yon: Knock out the gas and the energy, and agriculture’s going to go. This is clearly contrived, and this isn’t a conspiracy theory. The World Economic Forum is open about it. They say it in clear words.

Mr. Jekielek: What are they saying in clear words?

Mr. Yon: The Great Reset, reducing population on earth. The World Economic Forum doesn’t even hide that that’s what it’s doing.

Mr. Jekielek: You’ve spoken with a number of Dutch farmers. What are they saying?

Mr. Yon: Farmers are wed to the land. They are a backbone of culture. Farmers and religion entwined are a backbone of culture. If you’re trying to brainwash people and break them and divorce them from the land, you have to break the farmers’ backs. They’re trying that right now.

If they take out the farmers, the globalists are putting themselves into a position where they can control food production and distribution. Bill and Melinda Gates, by the way, have put $600 million into something called Picnic, a food distribution network here in the Netherlands.

The farmers are becoming more angry, and the general population is becoming so angry that the farmers are being knocked out of the saddle and the food production and land are being taken away.

Mr. Jekielek: In what scenario can these farmers actually win and continue what they’re doing?

Mr. Yon: As a war correspondent, I would say overthrow the government because that’s the only way that I see of doing it. I don’t see otherwise how they’re going to win with this government. Sri Lanka went down this same route, and the rest is history. We saw the mob swimming in the president’s swimming pool and sleeping in his bed.

Mr. Jekielek: Everything you’re describing makes me think of pandemic policy, which I think resulted in the biggest wealth transfer from the poor and middle classes to the elites in the history of the world. It had an unbelievable effect. Everything you’re describing is in the context of a couple of years of extremely restrictive, economically destructive policy that the world is still reeling from. One solution, I think, is simply to restart energy production in all these places where it’s possible, but it isn’t being done. Would you say that?

Mr. Yon: Absolutely. The natural gas has to flow. We’ve got to get these fertilizer plants going again. But we’ve already lost a huge amount of production. There’s been a flash, and we’re about to hear the boom. The crop reports in the United States should be out in a couple of weeks, and that may have a dramatic effect on food prices when people realize how short we are on food.

Mr. Jekielek: Following the worst of the pandemic, at some point, it dawned on me that we’re really never going back to what was before, that the situation has irrevocably changed.

Along with this recovery being attempted from the pandemic, food shortages basically mean a really difficult time that’s almost unavoidable. Is that what you’re saying?

Mr. Yon: Yes, I would say unavoidable.

Mr. Jekielek: It seems like we’ve crossed the Rubicon here. Is it possible to ever go back to how things looked pre-pandemic?

Mr. Yon: No. We’re going into a totally different state and there’s no turning back. Look at Sri Lanka; they’re resisting now, a little too late. Especially when you go into famine, there’s only a certain amount of time that you have while your energy is still high and you’re not malnourished, in which you can actually resist. At some point, you’re just too weak, and they’ve beaten you.

Mr. Jekielek: What do you think is the best-case scenario right now for society at large?

Mr. Yon: First, detach ourselves from globalism and the World Economic Forum and their influence, and that includes the United Nations and World Health Organization. Greatly reduce the size of the U.S. government and the bureaucracy. Become nationalist in our outlook.

Japanese need to be Japanese. Poles need to be Polish, or they’ll just be giving up their sovereignty. That’s why Europe is collapsing. They’ve surrendered their sovereignty to the people in Brussels, and it’s the people in Brussels who are leading us into a global catastrophe.

Individuals can prepare, too. Read five books on famine. Any five random books. OK, I’ll suggest one. Read “Red Famine: Stalin’s War on Ukraine” [by Anne Applebaum]. Then you’ll better understand what you need to do to prepare, because you can get through it if you know the challenges you’re going to face. It’s all written down. The people who wrote these books wrote them so we would read them.

This interview has been edited for clarity and brevity.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Folks are oblivious. Many are ok with being controlled. Look to Covid as an example. Lockdowns, wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Create fear to control.

Many folks even here on this website only see a CBDC as being an electronic form of payment. They say, “I already use a credit card or debit card for almost every transaction.” They fail to see the other consequences of that being a reality.

And distractions. Look here, no over here. Can’t focus on one thing very long. Look at the stolen presidential election. That was one of the most significant events to ever happen in history. The consequences of Biden being POTUS are having detrimental worldwide effects. Today? Virtually crickets although it’s reported that 55% of Americans believe their was fraud.

Everything appears to be falling apart all over the world. Once it gets bad enough people will beg the government to help them. And they’ll gladly accept that in any form. Then the rest of us will be forced to go along. Because if we don’t, we won’t have a way to function normally in society. This is why it’s so important to wake folks up now. That’s occurring, just very slowly. 6 months ago in GD if you mentioned the WEF or CBDC you were laughed out of a thread by 90% of the posters. Today, not so much.
View All Quotes

2h
·

You are exactly right.  They have gaslighted us so much that I constantly read here on ARFCOM with the premise that Biden was actually elected to office.  That will only get worse as time goes on, too.

This interview from Robert Jeffress has to be the epitome of deception and compromising of Christian values in today’s world.  As far as I know, he got very little blowback from the Christian community, too.

Pastor Robert Jeffress Encourages Christians to Get COVID Vaccine
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#22]
21 October 2022
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mind Dump

Expect increased infrastructure attacks from all sides. Overt, covert, and clandestine in nature.

An overt operation is an open operation. In overt operations, the sponsor makes little or no attempt to hide who did what to whom, and where.

Covert operations — usually the actual operation is known, such as a physical pipeline attack that leaves gas transmission ended and bubbling away from the sea. The sponsor may hide their identity for various reasons such as political or legal. For instance, though OGUS almost certainly made the attack, the culprit may not want Europeans who are dying of cold this winter to blame OGUS and its pals. (OGUS = Occupying Government United States).

In Clandestine operations, the actual mission itself may be completely or mostly hidden. Such as a journalist vanishing in April. Was that an operation, or is Meek on a long vacation, or what? The Stuxnet cyberattack was arguably clandestine — Iran knew that their centrifuge machines had problems, but they did not know the problem came from an attack until later, or that OGUS was involved until OGUS bragged about it.

I have been publishing for some time to expect covert operations against Norwegian gas flows. OGUS is just as likely to do this as is Russia or someone else. In this murky world, if OGUS were planning to disrupt Norwegian flows, OGUS may work to create information battle-space conditions favorable to blaming Russia. But then Russia has reason to actually hit the flows.

Vital Norwegian flows are especially at risk due to both OGUS/Globalists and Russia, both having means and motives. Norwegian energy infrastructure guardians must be more jittery than a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory.

Also, the Yamal gas flow and other infrastructure such as the bridge at Crimea all are at high risk.

'Foreign intelligence': Russian drones spotted in Norway, seven pilots arrested • FRANCE 24

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#23]
A little more on the riff between Michael Yon and Peter Zeihan.

21 October 2022
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mind Burst, sans edit

I read a lot of books. As my eyes walk through thousands of pages I notice in recent years books often seem to have a sort of quick commercial. Like one I re-read on Famine yesterday called THE FAMINE PLOT. The author makes a quick stab at the certainty of global warming. He just sails in from the left field with a random comment on climate and speaks with such certainty that the author discredits himself and undermines the entire work.

I just asked a senior editor at a major publisher tonight and he told me they do not make such advertisements. More likely is a product of the editor mentioning something to the author unrelated, causing the author to roughly insert text into the flow that then jumps out and attacks the reader’s eyes. As an author, I can see this happening —but there are so many mentions of climate change and other talking points that likely it’s either due to incredibly successful information campaigns, or something else that broadly inserts itself into the publishing process.

Another example recently is the virtue signalers and the “I am in your camp” crowd such as Peter Zeihan, who is far from a thought leader and more of a mockingbird. I read this book months ago while in Mexico.

Peter Zeihan makes a naked pro-jab statement even in 2022 when we can see how badly this is going. The evidence is deep and wide that the jabs are genocidal. Yet he continues to push even in 2022.

I cannot tell if these are just the ‘collective editor’ or ‘collective author’ tossing thought fragments to a page, or something else. Both of these authors discredit themselves with their magnificent virtue and faux science-wisdom.

Both of these authors amplify narratives leading to Gigacide.

https://michaelyon.com/dispatches/book-bombs/

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:08:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#24]
If cow burps & cow farts are so detrimental to the environment, what’s up with this?

https://www.livescience.com/cia-wooly-mammoth-de-extinction?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=livescience&utm_campaign=socialflow
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#25]

You are exactly right.  They have gaslighted us so much that I constantly read here on ARFCOM with the premise that Biden was actually elected to office.  That will only get worse as time goes on, too.

This interview from Robert Jeffress has to be the epitome of deception and compromising of Christian values in today’s world.  As far as I know, he got very little blowback from the Christian community, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4blX7XmYk
View Quote

I used to listen to David Jeremiah, then Robert Jeffers on my daily commute. Over time, I quit listening to Jeffers.  While I can’t point to any one thing he said I thought was wrong, I just was not getting fed spiritually.  I found some others I like more, like J Vernon McGee.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I used to listen to David Jeremiah, then Robert Jeffers on my daily commute. Over time, I quit listening to Jeffers.  While I can’t point to any one thing he said I thought was wrong, I just was not getting fed spiritually.  I found some others I like more, like J Vernon McGee.
View All Quotes

My 1992 self & even my 2002 self would be completely shocked at what’s going on today.

My 2012 self wouldn’t really be shocked but today’s events would get both eyebrows raised with attention & concern.

My 2022 self says this hasn’t even begun to get as crazy as it’s going to get.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#27]

2h
·

View Quote

As part of that video they have a web site where you can sign a petition:

https://www.rebelnews.com/petition_to_stop_digital_id
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#28]
just something to be aware of...

More Undersea Cables Damaged: Shetland link to mainland UK cut

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Indoctrination in schools doesn’t just happen in the classroom.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By optoisolator:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By optoisolator:

2h
·

That’s interesting.  Protesting and elections don’t seem to work but signing a petition will?

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Setting the Table for Famine

https://www.theepochtimes.com/setting-the-table-for-famine_4771175.html

“These famines that are building are biblical,” Michael Yon says. “I don’t use that word lightly. At this rate, the Bible is going to need a new chapter. It’s really that serious.”

In a recent episode of EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders,” host Jan Jekielek speaks with Yon, a former Green Beret, writer, photographer, and long-time war correspondent. In his career, Yon has visited more than 80 countries to report firsthand on world events. He’s currently investigating the Netherlands and its farming crisis. Here, he discusses that country, the fossil fuel catastrophe, upcoming food shortages, and the unprecedented wave of illegal immigrants into the United States.

Jan Jekielek: Your focus has been on global security and understanding what’s happening in the world, because there does seem to be a significant shift, especially with the pandemic. Now, food security is becoming a serious issue. You’re in the Netherlands right now, so what are you seeing?

Michael Yon: The Netherlands is about to go into winter. Their energy prices are going through the roof, and most of the people don’t see the famine coming. The farmers are being destroyed, and the Netherlands is being brought to heel by the globalists. Some are resisting.

Mr. Jekielek: You’re saying the Dutch government has a globalist bent.

Mr. Yon: I wouldn’t say they just have a globalist bent. They are globalist. The farmers own about 62 percent of the land in the Netherlands, and this is the second-largest food exporter in the world, despite having fewer than 18 million people. The farmers are extraordinary. The government is forcing farms to close with the excuse that nitrogen is causing pollution.

When you take the most efficient farmers in the world, arguably, and you put them out of business because they’re polluting, who’s going to do the farming? The Indians? The Chinese? I don’t know. But the bottom line is, we’re going into a severe energy crisis which will lead to a food crisis as well.

People are going to freeze to death this winter. It’s very clear. And next year, we’re going to start to see profound food shortages, and this will drive more mass immigration. I was down in Darién Gap a few months ago, that jungle gap between Colombia and Panama, and they’re coming up in massive numbers: Africans, Asians, Pakistanis, and even mainland Chinese—people from more than 140 countries.

And our own government is increasing the migration flow. As the economies collapse and the food pressures increase, you’ll see Africa and Asia and maybe parts of Europe dumping out into South America and then going through the Darién Gap.

This is a big deal. We’re being completely invaded on the U.S. southern border. Everybody in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico knows this. Here in the Netherlands, it’s very similar. It’s just on a different number scale because it’s a smaller country.

Mr. Jekielek: Are you saying the Netherlands government basically agrees ideologically with the World Economic Forum?

Mr. Yon: Absolutely. The World Economic Forum has nurtured this country. Of course, Brussels, its headquarters, is right next door. Things are really governed here by bureaucrats, and we don’t even know who they are.

It’s clear that the World Economic Forum has a massive influence in Canada, the United States, Japan, you name it. There are 27 countries in the European Union, and if Germany collapses, the European Union is certainly going to fall apart. And the situation is dire. I was recently in Germany and went to their equivalent of the Home Depot, OBI, and went to the wood section, where I was told “Ah, we can’t get any wood, and we don’t know when we’re going to get more.”

But most Germans don’t have fireplaces. They live in cities in apartment buildings often heated by natural gas. It’s a very serious situation.

Mr. Jekielek: There’s this huge focus right now on the Russia–Ukraine War, and you’re arguably the most embedded war correspondent in U.S. history, but you aren’t there. Why not?

Mr. Yon: That’s a minor battlefield compared to the food and migration issues.

These famines that are building are biblical. I don’t use that word lightly. At this rate, the Bible is going to need a new chapter. It’s really that serious.

Mr. Jekielek: You’re essentially arguing that none of this really had to happen, that this is all basically created by humans.

Mr. Yon: Knock out the gas and the energy, and agriculture’s going to go. This is clearly contrived, and this isn’t a conspiracy theory. The World Economic Forum is open about it. They say it in clear words.

Mr. Jekielek: What are they saying in clear words?

Mr. Yon: The Great Reset, reducing population on earth. The World Economic Forum doesn’t even hide that that’s what it’s doing.

Mr. Jekielek: You’ve spoken with a number of Dutch farmers. What are they saying?

Mr. Yon: Farmers are wed to the land. They are a backbone of culture. Farmers and religion entwined are a backbone of culture. If you’re trying to brainwash people and break them and divorce them from the land, you have to break the farmers’ backs. They’re trying that right now.

If they take out the farmers, the globalists are putting themselves into a position where they can control food production and distribution. Bill and Melinda Gates, by the way, have put $600 million into something called Picnic, a food distribution network here in the Netherlands.

The farmers are becoming more angry, and the general population is becoming so angry that the farmers are being knocked out of the saddle and the food production and land are being taken away.

Mr. Jekielek: In what scenario can these farmers actually win and continue what they’re doing?

Mr. Yon: As a war correspondent, I would say overthrow the government because that’s the only way that I see of doing it. I don’t see otherwise how they’re going to win with this government. Sri Lanka went down this same route, and the rest is history. We saw the mob swimming in the president’s swimming pool and sleeping in his bed.

Mr. Jekielek: Everything you’re describing makes me think of pandemic policy, which I think resulted in the biggest wealth transfer from the poor and middle classes to the elites in the history of the world. It had an unbelievable effect. Everything you’re describing is in the context of a couple of years of extremely restrictive, economically destructive policy that the world is still reeling from. One solution, I think, is simply to restart energy production in all these places where it’s possible, but it isn’t being done. Would you say that?

Mr. Yon: Absolutely. The natural gas has to flow. We’ve got to get these fertilizer plants going again. But we’ve already lost a huge amount of production. There’s been a flash, and we’re about to hear the boom. The crop reports in the United States should be out in a couple of weeks, and that may have a dramatic effect on food prices when people realize how short we are on food.

Mr. Jekielek: Following the worst of the pandemic, at some point, it dawned on me that we’re really never going back to what was before, that the situation has irrevocably changed.

Along with this recovery being attempted from the pandemic, food shortages basically mean a really difficult time that’s almost unavoidable. Is that what you’re saying?

Mr. Yon: Yes, I would say unavoidable.

Mr. Jekielek: It seems like we’ve crossed the Rubicon here. Is it possible to ever go back to how things looked pre-pandemic?

Mr. Yon: No. We’re going into a totally different state and there’s no turning back. Look at Sri Lanka; they’re resisting now, a little too late. Especially when you go into famine, there’s only a certain amount of time that you have while your energy is still high and you’re not malnourished, in which you can actually resist. At some point, you’re just too weak, and they’ve beaten you.

Mr. Jekielek: What do you think is the best-case scenario right now for society at large?

Mr. Yon: First, detach ourselves from globalism and the World Economic Forum and their influence, and that includes the United Nations and World Health Organization. Greatly reduce the size of the U.S. government and the bureaucracy. Become nationalist in our outlook.

Japanese need to be Japanese. Poles need to be Polish, or they’ll just be giving up their sovereignty. That’s why Europe is collapsing. They’ve surrendered their sovereignty to the people in Brussels, and it’s the people in Brussels who are leading us into a global catastrophe.

Individuals can prepare, too. Read five books on famine. Any five random books. OK, I’ll suggest one. Read “Red Famine: Stalin’s War on Ukraine” [by Anne Applebaum]. Then you’ll better understand what you need to do to prepare, because you can get through it if you know the challenges you’re going to face. It’s all written down. The people who wrote these books wrote them so we would read them.

This interview has been edited for clarity and brevity.
View Quote

Here is a link to a free pdf of the book on famine he recommended: Red Famine by Applebaum (pdf)

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

2h
·

Yup.  The natural state of things is the gov and the press lie.  They lie about EVERYTHING.  Big, small, important or inconsequential... makes no difference: they LIE. to normalize and desensitize the public from being outraged by either the lies or the crimes being committed against us, our rights, our liberty.

And they are succeeding.  People aren't shocked anymore.  Not by the blatant in-your-face lies, criminal acts, repugnant immoral actions that formerly made people physically nauseous, Constitutional infringements, civil rights violations, or anything else.

The public just shake their heads and go right back to their phone apps, games, "real world" tv, acting as if such infringements and outrageous behavior is to be expected.

The gov has acclimated the public to it, and as a result, they can nibble away at us, our rights, the law, the Constitution, and PEOPLE DONT EVEN NOTICE!  

These days people are so desensitized, we really need to shock the public to get them mad, to get them off their asses, to get them to act, and finally fight back.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Yup.  The natural state of things is the gov and the press lie.  They lie about EVERYTHING.  Big, small, important or inconsequential... makes no difference: they LIE. to normalize and desensitize the public from being outraged by either the lies or the crimes being committed against us, our rights, our liberty.

And they are succeeding.  People aren't shocked anymore.  Not by the blatant in-your-face lies, criminal acts, repugnant immoral actions that formerly made people physically nauseous, Constitutional infringements, civil rights violations, or anything else.

The public just shake their heads and go right back to their phone apps, games, "real world" tv, acting as if such infringements and outrageous behavior is to be expected.

The gov has acclimated the public to it, and as a result, they can nibble away at us, our rights, the law, the Constitution, and PEOPLE DONT EVEN NOTICE!  

These days people are so desensitized, we really need to shock the public to get them mad, to get them off their asses, to get them to act, and finally fight back.
View All Quotes

2h
·

Beyond normalcy bias.

You are now supposed to call a he a she and a she a he simply because of what they deem themselves.  Children are able to self determine their sexuality to the point of puberty blockers or surgery but 18 year old adults cannot buy a rifle, handgun, or alcohol.

The only things that I can think of worse than eating bugs is maybe dirt or excrement and Britain is already conditioning their population to drink sewage.

Even nuclear war is looked at as nothing to worry about and may even be beneficial to the environment.

Everything is so demeaning to common human decency that it is beyond reason that it’s actually taking place, yet there’s much, much more planned ahead.

You may not really be happy but you will damn sure say you’e happy when that day comes when you own nothing.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#34]
If cow burps & cow farts are so detrimental to the environment, what’s up with this?

https://www.livescience.com/cia-wooly-mammoth-de-extinction?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=livescience&utm_campaign=socialflow
View Quote

Lots of wtf in that. Cannot fathom why the CIA would be interested in bringing back woolly mammoths. Has to be a cover for something else.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Lots of wtf in that. Cannot fathom why the CIA would be interested in bringing back woolly mammoths. Has to be a cover for something else.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:01:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaGoose] [#36]

View All Quotes

Maybe they think we will be entering the new glaciation phase of the current ice age and want to build out some herds.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#37]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJhoEtHqhw

View Quote

Yes. I saw that elsewhere a day or two ago. I assumed it was just Russia getting a little revenge for Britain’s support for Ukraine.

But then I thought maybe this is part of a prelude to a North Atlantic aggression, like taking the Shetland Islands from the British to turn into a North Atlantic Russian base.  That could have grave implications if they pulled it off.

Before you write that off as blarney, consider also a major export of the Shetlands is oil. And we all know how Russia has been trying to seize all of the arctic oil fields, one way or another.

Attachment Attached File

Beryl alpha oil platform in the East Shetland Basin
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 4:36:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#38]

Yes. I saw that elsewhere a day or two ago. I assumed it was just Russia getting a little revenge for Britain’s support for Ukraine.

But then I thought maybe this is part of a prelude to a North Atlantic aggression, like taking the Shetland Islands from the British to turn into a North Atlantic Russian base.  That could have grave implications if they pulled it off.

Before you write that off as blarney, consider also a major export of the Shetlands is oil. And we all know how Russia has been trying to seize all of the arctic oil fields, one way or another.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451119/573B8B75-1BC9-4747-BBC9-B5BB4DC58CBA_jpe-2572371.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJhoEtHqhw

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/451119/573B8B75-1BC9-4747-BBC9-B5BB4DC58CBA_jpe-2572371.JPG

I think it would be a mistake to discount anything from anywhere at this point, including America.

Did their spy network based here in the States just disappear at the end of the Cold War?  I wouldn’t bet on it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 4:48:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#39]

I think it would be a mistake to discount anything from anywhere at this point, including America.

Did their spy network based here in the States just disappear at the end of the Cold War?  I wouldn’t bet on it.

View Quote

Right. I just wonder how much damage they could do if they hit spots here and there.  I recall after the 9/11/01 hijackings and attack, people were so scared to fly, it pushed us into a recession. And that was just 19 guys.  

Imagine if 2000 saboteurs cut natural gas lines, bridges across the Mississippi, or blew up a few of the giant transformers that are vital to our civilization.

ETA:  I don’t think the Russians are foolish enough to make even a covert attack on us if it could at all be traced back to them. After all, payback is a bitch. Russia’s energy infrastructure is at least as vulnerable as is ours. And I don’t think we would have any reluctance to do it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Giorgia Meloni renames italy’s agricultural department to Agricultural & Food Solvently Department (2:30 mark).

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Right. I just wonder how much damage they could do if they hit spots here and there.  I recall after the 9/11/01 hijackings and attack, people were so scared to fly, it pushed us into a recession. And that was just 19 guys.  

Imagine if 2000 saboteurs cut natural gas lines, bridges across the Mississippi, or blew up a few of the giant transformers that are vital to our civilization.

ETA:  I don’t think the Russians are foolish enough to make even a covert attack on us if it could at all be traced back to them. After all, payback is a bitch. Russia’s energy infrastructure is at least as vulnerable as is ours. And I don’t think we would have any reluctance to do it.
View All Quotes

As bad as that would be, I prefer them resort to sabotage rather than nukes and EMPs.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#42]
If life were a movie, I’d call this foreshadowing.

2h
·
CBS: The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne is practicing for war with Russia just miles from Ukraine's border.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109214167313485499

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#43]
2h
·

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/118/505/333/original/6cba71f4443cbe78.jpg

View Quote

Wtf

I bet the Lotus Eaters are apoplectic right now
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#44]
More telegraphing in movies?

It’s been a few years since I’ve seen Blade Runner 2049, so watching the first part again in post 2020 timeframe did raise my eyebrows.

Synthetic protein farmers raising grub worms save the world from famine.  Interesting since this movie came out in 2017.

BTW, it’s available to watch for free on Tubi & possibly others platforms, too.

I couldn’t get the opening text along with the protein farmer showing off his work in one video, which is why I posted two separate videos.

Blade Runner 2049: The Opening 5 Minutes

The beginning of Blade Runner 2049. Officer K. at a protein farm, he retires Sapper Morton

Blade Runner 2049 shows a future with Edible Insects?

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
6 hours ago
Sam Faddis — This War is Burning Beyond Control
23 October 2022

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/putin-may-be-getting-ready-to-take

Putin May Be Getting Ready To Take Down The Internet

Sam Faddis
16 hr ago

When the Nord Stream gas pipelines were sabotaged, we here at AND Magazine pointed out that the most likely suspect had to be the United States. We also noted that if that were the case, we might well expect retaliation from Putin. We even speculated that Vlad might decide to attack undersea communications cables as part of his response.

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/did-the-united-states-just-blow-up?utm_source=substack&utm_campaign=post_embed&utm_medium=web

It looks like that Russian response may have already begun.

The Shetland Islands lie off the coast of Scotland. They are part of the United Kingdom. Last week the Shetland Islands lost broadband and phone connectivity with the outside world when undersea communications cables to the island were cut. The cables were broken in two separate places on two separate occasions days apart.

Earlier this week large undersea internet cables in the south of France were cut. At least three fiber optic cables were cut in southern France on Wednesday evening. Search operations to identify damaged sections of the submarine cable are still ongoing.

And, now, the Royal Navy is tracking a Russian spy ship off the coast of the United Kingdom. The Russian vessel the Akademik Boris Petrov left its Kaliningrad on Monday, October 17, and set a course through the English Channel for supposed research activity in the South Atlantic. On Friday it changed course unexpectedly. This course will take it over multiple critical transatlantic cables off the coast of Ireland.

The cables over which the Akademik Boris Petrov will pass form the backbone of the World Wide Web. Ninety-five percent of the world’s communications travel on such undersea cables.

Taking down the World Wide Web does not just mean you can’t send email or watch your favorite cat videos. It means potentially that the whole world economy collapses. Companies can’t communicate. Stock exchanges can’t function. The entire banking system implodes.

In the financial sector alone, undersea cables carry some $10 trillion of financial transfers daily.  European companies and banks are almost completely dependent on these cables because virtually all of their data is actually stored on servers in the United States.

We have talked about the threat to undersea cables for many years. It may now be becoming reality.

In addition to spy ships operating on the surface, the Russians maintain a sizeable number of submarines specifically dedicated to undersea special operations and sabotage. These include former ballistic missile subs, which have been enlarged and modified so as to be able to carry mini-submarines for use in undersea sabotage work. These min subs are carried to the target site. They then detach and go down to the sea floor to carry out whatever operation has been directed.

It has been known for many years that one of the specific operations such submarines can carry out would be attacks on undersea cables. There have also been countless incidents in which Russian subs have been found in proximity to undersea cables either emplacing what amount to taps on the lines or practicing for sabotage in the event of war.

It turns out that in war when you take action there are consequences. When you invade Afghanistan, topple the Taliban, and then decide on a whim to take on the task of nation-building and trying to change an entire culture you find yourself face to face with a nationwide insurgency and a religious jihad.

When you invade Iraq, topple Saddam, and then decide to fire the entire military and all the security services you discover that you just unleashed 1500-year-old religious and ethnic animosities and started a firestorm.

And, when you decide to pour jet fuel on the fire that is the Russian-Ukrainian war, you back Putin into a corner and give him every motivation in the world to inflict pain on you for your decision. We ought to be making every effort to get the Russians and Ukrainians to the negotiating table and ending this war. We are not. We are stumbling forward, delighting in showing off our new weapons systems and the profits being enjoyed by powerful defense contractors.

We need to change course while we still can. Putin may be getting ready to take down the Internet, and it will only get worse from there.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Climate Change is human control and nothing more.  The ones, at the top, pushing it don't believe it.  Only the Useful Idiots believe it.  The Elite will be eating steak and burning petroleum while the rest of us live in the dark eating bugs.  Every branch of the US government is working for the Elite.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
6 hours ago
23 October 2022

Sam Faddis
16 hr ago

When the Nord Stream gas pipelines were sabotaged, we here at AND Magazine pointed out that the most likely suspect had to be the United States. We also noted that if that were the case, we might well expect retaliation from Putin. We even speculated that Vlad might decide to attack undersea communications cables as part of his response.

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/did-the-united-states-just-blow-up?utm_source=substack&utm_campaign=post_embed&utm_medium=web

The Shetland Islands lie off the coast of Scotland. They are part of the United Kingdom. Last week the Shetland Islands lost broadband and phone connectivity with the outside world when undersea communications cables to the island were cut. The cables were broken in two separate places on two separate occasions days apart.

Earlier this week large undersea internet cables in the south of France were cut. At least three fiber optic cables were cut in southern France on Wednesday evening. Search operations to identify damaged sections of the submarine cable are still ongoing.

And, now, the Royal Navy is tracking a Russian spy ship off the coast of the United Kingdom. The Russian vessel the Akademik Boris Petrov left its Kaliningrad on Monday, October 17, and set a course through the English Channel for supposed research activity in the South Atlantic. On Friday it changed course unexpectedly. This course will take it over multiple critical transatlantic cables off the coast of Ireland.

The cables over which the Akademik Boris Petrov will pass form the backbone of the World Wide Web. Ninety-five percent of the world’s communications travel on such undersea cables.

Taking down the World Wide Web does not just mean you can’t send email or watch your favorite cat videos. It means potentially that the whole world economy collapses. Companies can’t communicate. Stock exchanges can’t function. The entire banking system implodes.

In the financial sector alone, undersea cables carry some $10 trillion of financial transfers daily.  European companies and banks are almost completely dependent on these cables because virtually all of their data is actually stored on servers in the United States.

We have talked about the threat to undersea cables for many years. It may now be becoming reality.

In addition to spy ships operating on the surface, the Russians maintain a sizeable number of submarines specifically dedicated to undersea special operations and sabotage. These include former ballistic missile subs, which have been enlarged and modified so as to be able to carry mini-submarines for use in undersea sabotage work. These min subs are carried to the target site. They then detach and go down to the sea floor to carry out whatever operation has been directed.

It has been known for many years that one of the specific operations such submarines can carry out would be attacks on undersea cables. There have also been countless incidents in which Russian subs have been found in proximity to undersea cables either emplacing what amount to taps on the lines or practicing for sabotage in the event of war.

It turns out that in war when you take action there are consequences. When you invade Afghanistan, topple the Taliban, and then decide on a whim to take on the task of nation-building and trying to change an entire culture you find yourself face to face with a nationwide insurgency and a religious jihad.

When you invade Iraq, topple Saddam, and then decide to fire the entire military and all the security services you discover that you just unleashed 1500-year-old religious and ethnic animosities and started a firestorm.

And, when you decide to pour jet fuel on the fire that is the Russian-Ukrainian war, you back Putin into a corner and give him every motivation in the world to inflict pain on you for your decision. We ought to be making every effort to get the Russians and Ukrainians to the negotiating table and ending this war. We are not. We are stumbling forward, delighting in showing off our new weapons systems and the profits being enjoyed by powerful defense contractors.

We need to change course while we still can. Putin may be getting ready to take down the Internet, and it will only get worse from there.
View Quote

Reads like the plot to a James Bond movie.
I’d imagine that Russian ship has a full time shadow.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#48]

My 1992 self & even my 2002 self would be completely shocked at what’s going on today.

My 2012 self wouldn’t really be shocked but today’s events would get both eyebrows raised with attention & concern.

My 2022 self says this hasn’t even begun to get as crazy as it’s going to get.

View Quote

I'm on a similar timeline.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 8:59:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
6 hours ago
23 October 2022

Sam Faddis
16 hr ago

View Quote

The West wants war.  Nationalist countries like Russia and China must be brought to heel.  There is no "changing course."
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By trails-end:

Climate Change is human control and nothing more.  The ones, at the top, pushing it don't believe it.  Only the Useful Idiots believe it.  The Elite will be eating steak and burning petroleum while the rest of us live in the dark eating bugs.  Every branch of the US government is working for the Elite.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trails-end:

I think that’s where the disconnect is for most folks when the WEF is mentioned. They don’t realize their influence is wielded thru bought and paid for politicians who then influence governments and government organizations like the FBI. The uber wealthy Rothschilds, Gates and Zuckerbergs of the world are the money people behind the WEF. They will never do without. It would probably scare the crap out of folks if it was public knowledge of exactly what type of preparations these folks are making for hard times ahead.
Page / 315
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top