BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...  Neither of those voices are interested in the truth.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have already offered my advice.  Anyone that wants the truth can find it, but very few people really do at the end of the day.  There are two voices that continue to attack these threads.  1. There is no evidence.  2. I want to do it my own way.  Neither of those voices are interested in the truth.
View Quote

I've tried it your way. In the old evidence thread I went to a couple different areas you defined as hot spots. I found some bobcats in areas I didn't expect but other than that nothing. That's hiking miles into wilderness. Multiple nights. All across the country and nothing. I think I may have the actual truth.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't watch these fake bigfoot shows. you know it's fake BS when no one in the party is armed. All the shows I've seen no one is armed.
every culture's bigfoot myth I've read bout has at lest occasional acts of violence by the bigfoot. No way would people that really thought they'd come upon one not be armed even if they had no intention of shooting unless as a last resort to protect themselves.
View Quote

I have an open mind, but most of those guys are clueless and are lacking in woodsmanship. They couldn’t sneak up on an unconscious drunk. You can hear them banging around before they even get out of the vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

The truth is definitely hard to handle.  That is why field experience is so beneficial.  The more you have of it, the more you can handle it.  But that also comes with a price.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've tried it your way. In the old evidence thread I went to a couple different areas you defined as hot spots. I found some bobcats in areas I didn't expect but other than that nothing. That's hiking miles into wilderness. Multiple nights. All across the country and nothing. I think I may have the actual truth.
View Quote

You have never tried it my way.  My advice has been simple.  Get involved in an expedition and learn from people who have the experience.  Bring your thermal.  You want to do it your own way and you have not had any success.  The problem is you, not that Sasquatch doesn’t operate in your environment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You have never tried it my way.  My advice has been simple.  Get involved in an expedition and learn from people who have the experience.  Bring your thermal.  You want to do it your own way and you have not had any success.  The problem is you, not that Sasquatch doesn’t operate in your environment.
View Quote

Fine. Is there anyone that you would recommend that puts on a sasquatch course.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol not a course.  But start with a BFRO expedition.  The advertised ones are open to the public.  Select a location with a history of activity and find leaders that have done the expedition before.  After that, you will be able to network with others and figure it out.

If you enjoy prospecting an area, that takes time and experience.  I have only “prospected” one area and that was by accident.  I can guarantee that 99.9% of the people camping in the area had no idea what was happening around them.  My wife doesn’t ever hear the very distinct “wood knocks”, but my my son does.  Is it that we are more in tune with the woods or something else, it is an interesting observation either way.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

East Texas is extremely active.
View Quote

No.  It isn't.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No.  It isn't.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That guy is legitimately a fucking retard.
View Quote

Looks like a guy on a bike or moto to me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I also recommend reading The Nephillim Among Us by Scott Carpenter.  It doesn’t matter if you believe his conclusions, the content is correct and a great all-in-one guide to getting up to speed.  Just being armed with that knowledge will help you in your field observations.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's not a Bigfoot that inhabits that place . It's something very ancient older than man.
View Quote

Nancy Pelosi?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nancy Pelosi?
View Quote

Perhaps, but that means there is something there worth stealing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the member I would like to see most go on one is TxRabbitBane  

It would be something to have him come back and say I'm not sure what I saw but it wasn't an animal I have ever seen before  

I have inlaws in the boonies all over East Texas for generations back (over 100 in the Tyler-Kennard-Alexandria-Shreveport quad). Some of them are barely adjusted to indoor plumbing and electricity even today.

Zero sightings.

More nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have inlaws in the boonies all over East Texas for generations back (over 100 in the Tyler-Kennard-Alexandria-Shreveport quad). Some of them are barely adjusted to indoor plumbing and electricity even today.

Zero sightings.

More nonsense.
View Quote

I have never had a sighting of any of your relatives while running around the woods in E Texas.  

Zero sightings.

Your claims of having relatives is more nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Lot of those guys need fedoras.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have never had a sighting of any of your relatives while running around the woods in E Texas.  

Zero sightings.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zero sightings.

More nonsense.

Zero sightings.

Terrible analogy

Maybe you should go to East TX with TxRabbitBane and he will introduce you to his kin, then you can take him out in the woods and show him bigfoot?

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Terrible analogy

Maybe you should go to East TX with TxRabbitBane and he will introduce you to his kin, then you can take him out in the woods and show him bigfoot?

View Quote

Same analogy.  

Most people haven’t had an encounter.  Just because grandma has never had an encounter, it doesn’t negate the thousands that have.  E Texas has a very long history of Sasquatch activity.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Same analogy.  

Most people haven’t had an encounter.  Just because grandma has never had an en
counter, it doesn’t negate the thousands that have.  E Texas has a very long history of Sasquatch activity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Terrible analogy

Same analogy.  

Most people haven’t had an encounter.  Just because grandma has never had an en
counter, it doesn’t negate the thousands that have.  E Texas has a very long history of Sasquatch activity.

I'm sorry you were not able to understand the point.

Maybe next time mom comes down to the basement to see you she can explain it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh look, another 2021 user trolling a thread.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh look, a 2021 user trolling a thread.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh look, a 2021 user trolling a thread.  

Me - If you think I give a shit about your membership join year
Attachment Attached File

You - When you find out bigfoot is not real
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lol not a course.  But start with a BFRO expedition.  The advertised ones are open to the public.  Select a location with a history of activity and find leaders that have done the expedition before.  After that, you will be able to network with others and figure it out.

If you enjoy prospecting an area, that takes time and experience.  I have only “prospected” one area and that was by accident.  I can guarantee that 99.9% of the people camping in the area had no idea what was happening around them.  My wife doesn’t ever hear the very distinct “wood knocks”, but my my son does.  Is it that we are more in tune with the woods or something else, it is an interesting observation either way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ill probably pick the wrong group and then we'll be back to this square. How about you give me a specific group or individual to contact so we can take that variable out. Ill be very respectful and follow their rules.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ill probably pick the wrong group and then we'll be back to this square. How about you give me a specific group or individual to contact so we can take that variable out. Ill be very respectful and follow their rules.
View Quote

Nice  I look forward  to you posting your experience on one of these expeditions.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Same analogy.  

Most people haven’t had an encounter.  Just because grandma has never had an encounter, it doesn’t negate the thousands that have.  E Texas has a very long history of Sasquatch activity.
View Quote

I had a Cajun father in law, around the Monroe/Jonesborough  Louisiana area.
He told me there were areas you just didn't go in at night, due to strange things there.
This guy was pretty fearless, had lived there all his life, hunted and fished constantly.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are several good ones listed.  My preference would be the Colorado team.  I don’t know where you live so that would influence my pick.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Same analogy.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Terrible analogy

Same analogy.  

So about a hundred seriously outdoorsy types who live away from civilization smack dab in the middle of your “hotspot” haven’t seen hide nor hair, but true believers can find them at will?

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

Now my father in law is about 6’8” and pretty hirstute… maybe he’s the source of your stories… but there’s nothing supernatural about him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So about a hundred seriously outdoorsy types who live away from civilization smack dab in the middle of your “hotspot” haven’t seen hide nor hair, but true believers can find them at will?

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

Now my father in law is about 6’8” and pretty hirstute… maybe he’s the source of your stories… but there’s nothing supernatural about him.
View Quote

Yup - Your family might not have had an encounter, but then again they might have and never mentioned it.  It is extremely common for people to not discuss their encounters with anyone, especially family. Lots of folks have stories if you ask them.  I have zero problems asking a stranger questions about it.  It’s a numbers game and sometimes you get lucky, especially when you are dead serious.

But I can tell you with absolute certainty, E Texas is loaded with them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Terrible analogy

Same analogy.  

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

Is he really hairy and likes to walk in the woods naked? Asking for a friend
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Funny how that works - the true believers have (completely unverifiable, of course) “encounters” every time they go out. Squatches are more common than whitetails, honest!

Objectivists find no evidence, ever.

Hmmmmm…

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve spent decades in and out of wild places.  I spend considerable time with others who do the same.

There are no magical apes out there.

You peddle nonsense.

You really aren’t as experienced as you think you are.  Everybody always says the exact same thing until they have an encounter.

I can't seem to have an encounter. Ive been to the hotspots. I've desecrated the little peoples lands. None of the creatures seem to care enough to show themselves.

Funny how that works - the true believers have (completely unverifiable, of course) “encounters” every time they go out. Squatches are more common than whitetails, honest!

Objectivists find no evidence, ever.

Hmmmmm…

I admire their commitment, I honestly do.  

Any remotely knock-ish sounding noise in the woods is a squatch.  Their answer is that you can't hit 2 sticks together unless you have hands, and what has hands?  Bigfoots, ergo every noise is a Bigfoot.  

Oh, you heard a coyote?  Well that wasn't a coyote...it was a Bigfoot imitating a coyote because it knew there were people around.  Unless it was just a coyote, then it's still good news because if there are coyotes then there are other prey animals.

You found a footprint in the mud?  Squatch track.  It's roughly the size of a human foot?   Juvenile squatch.  Congrats though, that's still a rare find.  You found an impression of a shape with 3 other shapes sticking out of it in the mud?  Still a squatch track.  Well sure because they can't all be identical. Shit, apparently there's so many of them we're finding mutations and deformations regularly.  

-----

Oh man, if we could put cameras on trees we'd prove it in one night.  *gets game cams, no bigfoots* OK yeah, they can see in IR and can see the flashes!

Ok let's get night vision, we'll prove it in one night.  *gets night vision, no bigfoots*  OK yeah, they can detect any electricity and avoid it.  

Ok let's try thermal.  There's so many of these rare creatures that if we can see heat then there's nowhere to hide a d we'll definitely be able to prove it in one night.  *gets thermal, no bigfoots*  Oh crap, that's right, they can see electricity.  

---

If sasquatch was supposed to be a 4" tall little critter that lives in BFE...meh, maybe.  But nobody can find a killdozer sized thing when they experts can find them in all 50 states?  Come on.

I really want to be wrong.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I admire their commitment, I honestly do.  

Any remotely knock-ish sounding noise in the woods is a squatch.  Their answer is that you can't hit 2 sticks together unless you have hands, and what has hands?  Bigfoots, ergo every noise is a Bigfoot.  

Oh, you heard a coyote?  Well that wasn't a coyote...it was a Bigfoot imitating a coyote because it knew there were people around.  Unless it was just a coyote, then it's still good news because if there are coyotes then there are other prey animals.

You found a footprint in the mud?  Squatch track.  It's roughly the size of a human foot?   Juvenile squatch.  Congrats though, that's still a rare find.  You found an impression of a shape with 3 other shapes sticking out of it in the mud?  Still a squatch track.  Well sure because they can't all be identical. Shit, apparently there's so many of them we're finding mutations and deformations regularly.  

-----

Oh man, if we could put cameras on trees we'd prove it in one night.  *gets game cams, no bigfoots* OK yeah, they can see in IR and can see the flashes!

Ok let's get night vision, we'll prove it in one night.  *gets night vision, no bigfoots*  OK yeah, they can detect any electricity and avoid it.  

Ok let's try thermal.  There's so many of these rare creatures that if we can see heat then there's nowhere to hide a d we'll definitely be able to prove it in one night.  *gets thermal, no bigfoots*  Oh crap, that's right, they can see electricity.  

---

If sasquatch was supposed to be a 4" tall little critter that lives in BFE...meh, maybe.  But nobody can find a killdozer sized thing when they experts can find them in all 50 states?  Come on.

View Quote

Well, Let's Go brandon_, is what the believers are feeling after reading your post
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Terrible analogy

Same analogy.  

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

Occasionally drunk and shirtless.  That’s the closest thing you’ll see to the fictional creature maybe, but he is, at least, real.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There are several good ones listed.  My preference would be the Colorado team.  I don’t know where you live so that would influence my pick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

South Dakota
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

snip

View Quote

I agree with you on people being mistaken A LOT of times when the explanation is a known animal track or noise . When I watch some of these researchers everything is Bigfoot.

But sometimes you see something that defies logic or any known animal .

It can happen and

I'm not crazy  
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

South Dakota
View Quote

You're in Skin walker territory  

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Occasionally drunk and shirtless.  That’s the closest thing you’ll see to the fictional creature maybe, but he is, at least, real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Terrible analogy

Same analogy.  

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

I'm not that tall but I do fit the profile on occasion, but a bit further north.

I at one time had Al Gore hanging around my cabin for several days, I think trying to mate

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you think those hollywood faggots calling the shots are going to allow the fucking hillbilly peckerwood "talent" to carry a loaded firearm on the set, you are delusional.

They only cannot decide if they can carry a firearm, but are also told what to wear, what they can say, when they show up, ... That is your REALITY TV.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol no. My whole family is from that area and if you got people telling you bigfoot stories it's so they can laugh at you behind your back.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

South Dakota
View Quote

You might want to checkout the Minnesota expedition.  The guy running it also does expeditions in Wisconsin and Iowa.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You might want to checkout the Minnesota expedition.  The guy running it also does expeditions in Wisconsin and Iowa.
View Quote

I’m also related to about half of Northern Minnesota, seemingly.  None of them have bigfoot stories either.  Heard lots of stories about wolves, bears, and moose though,  I talked to a cousin in Fosston last week.  I’ll be sure to warn him about OL’ squatchy, lol.

Boundary waters is great camping, if the mosquitos don’t drain you dry.  You can see a lot of neat stuff up there, but Ill bet I can name one thing you won’t see…. Those winters, though.  Yikes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
bigfoots are time travelers. you will never get definitive proof of them because they simply will warp back in time to remove any physical or solid  evidence. you try to film then you get nothing of a  very blurry picture or they use a dude in a ghilli suit to walk around like a fake bigfoot to screw with you.

if there is a killer bigfoot (or multiples) you are gonna be fucked if you actually mess with it. there is no defense against something that can warp in and out of time and call in reinforcements at will.

they are responsible for all types of things. they stole kennedys brain.
View Quote

I would not buy weed from you.

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:14:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yup - Your family might not have had an encounter, but then again they might have and never mentioned it.  It is extremely common for people to not discuss their encounters with anyone, especially family. Lots of folks have stories if you ask them.  I have zero problems asking a stranger questions about it.  It’s a numbers game and sometimes you get lucky, especially when you are dead serious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Dude.

It’s hogwash.

Hahah absolute certainty, but with absolutely no evidence to back it up… again, laughably familiar.

Once again, peddling nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I’m also related to about half of Northern Minnesota, seemingly.  None of them have bigfoot stories either.  Heard lots of stories about wolves, bears, and moose though,  I talked to a cousin in Fosston last week.  I’ll be sure to warn him about OL’ squatchy, lol.

Boundary waters is great camping, if the mosquitos don’t drain you dry.  You can see a lot of neat stuff up there, but Ill bet I can name one thing you won’t see…. Those winters, though.  Yikes.
View Quote

This is exactly why going on an expedition is important.  You will get to be around people who have had encounters and know what they are talking about in lieu of listening to the cacophony of voices with no experience and no context.  And honestly you have no clue what your extended family may have experienced and neither does anyone else.

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is exactly why going on an expedition is important.  You will get to be around people who have had encounters and know what they are talking about in lieu of listening to the cacophony of voices with no experience and no context.  And honestly you have no clue what your extended family may have experienced and neither does anyone else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly you think you know better than the natives, then.

That’s laughable.

“Your relatives lie to you about not seeing bigfoot, but randos on the Internet are definitely on the up and up…”

It’s a major hotspot, they’re easy to find… but you need to pay expert fraudsters squatchistas to maybe hear a knock in the bushes… then you’ll be convinced for sure!
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#45]
If your paranormal belief if being made fun of by those that believe in psychics and ghosts, maybe one should do some self reflection.

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Clearly you think you know better than the natives, then.

That’s laughable.

“Your relatives lie to you about not seeing bigfoot, but randos on the Internet are definitely on the up and up…”

It’s a major hotspot, they’re easy to find… but you need to pay expert fraudsters squatchistas to maybe hear a knock in the bushes… then you’ll be convinced for sure!
View Quote

In most cases I do know better than the natives, because I do the work.

The problem with you is that you are on a crusade to challenge all discourse on this topic, yet you are extremely ignorant about it.  On top of that you take things out of context and exaggerate what you do know, such as the intimate affairs of your distant extended family.  Seriously man, if you are interested in this topic calm down and do some real research on it.  In regards to hotspots, E Texas is huge.  Check out the reports for that area.  I have had several encounters there, I know at least another member had discussed in a thread about their encounter, and I just talked to a friend of mine that had a daylight encounter in northern E Texas.  The areas we have investigated, we talk to locals and they have their own encounters.  An area with activity, I guarantee the natives have stories to tell.  

In regards to Minnesota, I was just there last summer investigating a property with Sasquatch activity.  In fact they are related and have been seeking advice for about a year before I made it out there.  I had discussed this in a prior thread as their activity started after seeing a shape shifting UFO which was also photographed.  This area is becoming a hotspot as there are other similar reports.

They are not easy to find if you are prospecting for them, especially if you don’t know what your doing.  Which is why getting involved with people that have experience is the best advice.  Guys who know what their doing make it look easy, because they are in the right area, doing the right things.  A dead quiet night in the forest can turn into Jurassic Park with the right team.

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In most cases I do know better than the natives, because I do the work.

The problem with you is that you are on a crusade to challenge all discourse on this topic, yet you are extremely ignorant about it.  On top of that you take things out of context and exaggerate what you do know, such as the intimate affairs of your distant extended family.  Seriously man, if you are interested in this topic calm down and dosome real research on it.  In regards to hotspots, E Texas is huge.  Check out the reports for that area.  I have had several encounters there, I know at least another member had discussed in a thread about their encounter, and I just talked a friend of mine that had a daylight encounter in northern E Texas.  The areas we have investigated, we talk to locals and they have their own encounters.  An area with activity, I guarantee the natives have stories to tell.  

In regards to Minnesota, I was just there last summer investigating a property with Sasquatch activity.  In fact they are related and have been seeking advice for about a year before I made it out there.  I had discussed this in a prior thread as their activity started after seeing a shape shifting UFO which was also photographed.  This area is becoming a hotspot as there are other similar reports.

They are not easy to find if you are prospecting for them, especially if you don’t know what your doing.  Which is why getting involved with people that have experience is the best advice.  Guys who know what their doing make it look easy, because they are in the right area, doing the right things.  A dead quiet night in the forest can turn into Jurassic Park with the right team.

View Quote

you're the new dinosaurs in africa guy

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#48]
tagging for later....

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

you're the new dinosaurs in africa guy

https://c.tenor.com/uPsmTyLxixcAAAAC/yap-i-smell-some-bullshit.gif
View Quote

This shit is happening all over the country.  My life path crossed it or I would probably be saying the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

South Dakota

http://www.bfro.net/news/roundup/exped_faq.asp you endorse all these? And itll be $300 to $500?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top