Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:12:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll bet these get dropped, cash only, for a thousand dollars each at the upcoming weekend gun shows.
View Quote

I haven't had time to hit any up in months but according to a buddy the one ones he saw even before all this were $600-800

I personally wasn't going to touch this without FTF cash and didn't put a bunch of effort into getting my hands on one since every single other place I've read about these things other than arf says they don't work worth a damn
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No.  But I'm still happy I won't be hassled like the people who bought the FRT's.  They looked like a ton of fun, and the last thing I need is for the government to take away yet another thing I enjoyed (like the good old days of drones circa 2015).  So yeah.  I'm happy as fuck I didn't drop hundreds of dollars on something that was so obviously going to be banned.

Magazine fed semiautos have been legally bought and sold in the US ever since they were invented over a hundred years ago, so your comparison doesn't hold water.  They are in "common use".  The FRT is not.
View Quote

So you support the 2A, but . . ,. . . .
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:40:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks like the people that said "I'd buy one if I could get it FTF for cash" had the right idea.
View Quote

Why is that?  Explain in detail.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like the people that said "I'd buy one if I could get it FTF for cash" had the right idea.
View Quote

Until the first time they take it to the range and a Boomer says "hey pal, whaddya got there???"
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Until the first time they take it to the range and a Boomer says "hey pal, whaddya got there???"
View Quote
It's not even the boomers. I've never had people approach me in the private range I'm a member at. I got a bfs iii for my hk and within minutes people are showing up in my pit, wanting to try it. There's no discreetness to be had with anything approaching auto fire.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They'll loose imo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rare Breed LLC has filed suit against them and is asking for a declaratory judgement, I believe the hearing is Aug 18th.

They'll loose imo.

Will they loose? Probably. Should they loose? Not in a country where judges interpret the law as written. The RB trigger requires a pull to fire each shot. It's still semiautomatic.

That's my loose opinion. It's a loose/loose situation.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So if they wind up winning the classification could they go after people that bought and resold them also for transferring them?
View Quote
Not legal advice: If this loses they could go after buyers. If I were a buyer and worried about this, I would dispose of the device and if queried by the ATF assert my 5th Amendment right to remain silent on the issue and then shut the fuck up. I would not make up any story. I would not admit to selling it. I wouldn't even admit to destroying it. I would shut the fuck up and get a lawyer.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not legal advice: If this loses they could go after buyers. If I were a buyer and worried about this, I would dispose of the device and if queried by the ATF assert my 5th Amendment right to remain silent on the issue and then shut the fuck up. I would not make up any story. I would not admit to selling it. I wouldn't even admit to destroying it. I would shut the fuck up and get a lawyer.
View Quote

This, I don't think they'll win and this trigger is going to end up costing some folks a lot more than the $400.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:36:48 AM EDT
[#9]
ATF agents are hopelessly outnumbered
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This, I don't think they'll win and this trigger is going to end up costing some folks a lot more than the $400.
View Quote
I disagree with all of this. I think there's a solid chance they win. Probably not at the district level but maybe. One of their experts, Daniel O'Kelly is basically THE guy on this kind of shit. He's the guy whose testimony caused a dismissal in a case against a guy they had dead to rights because the split receiver on an AR-15 doesn't meet the legal definition of a firearm. They didn't appeal the dismissal because they didn't want to lose at the appellate level. And he's just one of four.

Then you have the 6th Cir. bump stock case percolating through. It will get re-hearing en banc and then go to the SCOTUS. Interestingly, that case turns on whether Chevron deference applies in criminal cases and the 3 judge panel ruled that it does not. One of they cases they cited on that point of law was written by a then 10th Circuit judge named Gorsuch, you might have heard of him. If that case wins, particularly on that point of law, it will be a huge victory, and not just for gun rights.

Finally, there are too many of these things out there, probably 10k+. They will try to scoop them up but I doubt they'll be prosecuting 10k people for possession. People will get "surrender or face consequences" letters and have to make a decision.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No.  Not the same at all.

We knew those 2 things were illegal to begin with.

Bump stocks and forced reset triggers weren't illegal to begin with and still shouldn't be illegal.

This is the ATF creating NEW laws.  This is the ATF arbitrarily turning law abiding people into felons.

Not the fucking same at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If some of you are going to chance your life/freedom with something that is declared illegal to own and the company has the sale record list when you bought the now contraband item your better off just buying an M16 lower parts kit instead and doing what a SOT would do with it.
Same with the fuel filter baffle kits and Wish Glock auto sears they are all contraband by themselves that will lead directly to a search warrant be smarter than your enemy.

Bump stocks and forced reset triggers weren't illegal to begin with and still shouldn't be illegal.

This is the ATF creating NEW laws.  This is the ATF arbitrarily turning law abiding people into felons.

Are they though?

Or are those laws illegal infringements of the 2A?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are they though?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If some of you are going to chance your life/freedom with something that is declared illegal to own and the company has the sale record list when you bought the now contraband item your better off just buying an M16 lower parts kit instead and doing what a SOT would do with it.
Same with the fuel filter baffle kits and Wish Glock auto sears they are all contraband by themselves that will lead directly to a search warrant be smarter than your enemy.

Are they though?

Both.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They'll loose imo.
View Quote

As opposed to tighten?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The comparison makes perfect sense. Suppressors were legal, until they weren't. Full auto was legal, until it wasn't. Don't be stupid.

Gun laws don't get less restrictive.
View Quote

Well if you are going to be an ass about it, the highlighted line is a lie.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When the time comes where these might be needed the 3D printer goes BrrrrrrrrBrrrrrrrrr.

https://ctrlpew.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Yankee-Boogle.png
View Quote

You can't stop the signal.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#16]
That auto sear on the trigger made me not want the thing.  It just seemed to much like a DIAS.  A post 86 DIAS.

My full auto itch got scratched in the military.  We all comply to some degree.  I don’t go 120 in a 65 either.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Op misspelled 'breaking' too...
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't think this is a pump and dump. I think this is a coordinated effort by the ceo to raise funds for his legal defense while also challenging the atf (with the production and distribution of this trigger).

Let's hope he wins. In my opinion, the frt is a semi auto. If the interpreting parties choose to ignore the law... Well, that remains to be seen.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Stevie Wonder saw this coming.
View Quote

Doesn’t make it sting any less. This yet another “it was legal before it got popular, now it’s illegal,” nonsense out of that bureau.

Getting tired of the constant, conflicting and arbitrary nature of AFT rule-making. The fact that their rules depend on who’s running the joint is indication that they are purely political.

The AFT-enforceable statutes are either codified as law and survived the legislative process, or they’re fly-by-night bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't think this is a pump and dump. I think this is a coordinated effort by the ceo to raise funds for his legal defense while also challenging the atf (with the production and distribution of this trigger).

Let's hope he wins. In my opinion, the frt is a semi auto. If the interpreting parties choose to ignore the law... Well, that remains to be seen.
View Quote

Yep. The reveal of continuing to get opinions from ex-ATF people says they mean business.

He couldn't have honeypotted a nicer group of scumbags.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It doesn’t present a problem at all.

In the event documents are seized that may contain privileged communications the court will appoint an independent third party to review them and make a determination. Anything determined to be privileged will be excluded from the documents eventually turned over to the feds.

Happens all the time.
View Quote

You are missing a detail: that would force everything into the hands of a court. The ATF thrives on *not* fighting in the courts, but shock and aweing people into submission. When people fight the ATF in the court they frequently win.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I disagree with all of this. I think there's a solid chance they win. Probably not at the district level but maybe. One of their experts, Daniel O'Kelly is basically THE guy on this kind of shit. He's the guy whose testimony caused a dismissal in a case against a guy they had dead to rights because the split receiver on an AR-15 doesn't meet the legal definition of a firearm. They didn't appeal the dismissal because they didn't want to lose at the appellate level. And he's just one of four.

Then you have the 6th Cir. bump stock case percolating through. It will get re-hearing en banc and then go to the SCOTUS. Interestingly, that case turns on whether Chevron deference applies in criminal cases and the 3 judge panel ruled that it does not. One of they cases they cited on that point of law was written by a then 10th Circuit judge named Gorsuch, you might have heard of him. If that case wins, particularly on that point of law, it will be a huge victory, and not just for gun rights.

Finally, there are too many of these things out there, probably 10k+. They will try to scoop them up but I doubt they'll be prosecuting 10k people for possession. People will get "surrender or face consequences" letters and have to make a decision.
View Quote

Some of the conservative justices have openly said they're fine with "some" restrictions. I don't see them siding with us when it's a device that essentially allows F/A fire via a new design. Of course they aren't going to get everyone that received one of these but they'll certainly make an example of a few just like the FATF always does hoping it hits the MSM and scares others into complying.

I hope they win but I wouldn't bet on it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:35:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plus SCOTUS recently gutted Chevron while leaving its hollow shell.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Plus SCOTUS recently gutted Chevron while leaving its hollow shell.
View Quote

Which decision are you referring to?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I literally just received mine yesterday and it is still in the clamshell.  How would I go about returning it?  Just mail it back with tracking confirmation?
View Quote

Keep it as long as you can. I assume you used plastic and got it shipped?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#26]
If these are considered to be illegal after the court battle a purchaser is out their $400.  

If they're ruled to be legal, the purchaser is out nothing.

If the rules are rewritten to change the definition of MG to make them illegal there is always the slim possibility they will allow NFA registration like they did DIAS and lightning links in the 80s.  A wise person would register it and keep it as a future investment.

A $15 DIAS sells for $15K these days if its registered.

Its a gamble, and at $400 not a very big one.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:51:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't remember the case name, was the SCOTUS case a couple years ago of a Vet vs the VA that everyone was looking forward to possibly removing Chevron completely.

They didn't, but established more limitations on the doctrine. Gorsuch wrote a minority opinion castigating the rest of the court [Roberts] for removing almost all of its force while claiming to have not removed it, thus necessitating further cases to finish the job. The reason this was done is because a certain Chief Justice is a moral coward who worships at the altar of precedence.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If these are considered to be illegal after the court battle a purchaser is out their $400.  

If the rules are rewritten to change the definition of MG to make them illegal there is always the slim possibility they will allow NFA registration like they did DIAS and lightning links in the 80s.  A wise person would register it and keep it as a future investment.

View Quote

With bump stocks, it was MUCH easier for them to NOT open up the books and just outlaw them.  Though that's always seemed to be something no one ever challenged at the criminal level, at least not that I've seen.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#29]
If it was legal when you bought it then it’s always legal to own. Forth grade math
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not aware of any exception made for DIAS and lightning links. When they were deemed MG's, the registry was still open to manufacture as long as you got your tax stamp. So, you got the DIAS registered with your stamp, and not the actual AR15. Once the registry was closed, no more DIAS, Lightning links, Flemming sears, etc. were ever registered as fully transferable.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Don't remember the case name, was the SCOTUS case a couple years ago of a Vet vs the VA that everyone was looking forward to possibly removing Chevron completely.

They didn't, but established more limitations on the doctrine. Gorsuch wrote a minority opinion castigating the rest of the court [Roberts] for removing almost all of its force while claiming to have not removed it, thus necessitating further cases to finish the job. The reason this was done is because a certain Chief Justice is a moral coward who worships at the altar of precedence.
View Quote

I'm interested to learn more about it, I don't remember hearing about any previous significant challenges to Chevron.

Obviously, the fact that Congress can write shoddy laws and rely on unelected bureaucrats to "interpret" them at the ground level is hugely problematic. For one it allows these agencies to pull things out of their asses every time a case comes up, so that there is no consistency and thus no rule of law. I don't think it needs to be explained why it is problematic that they can rule a single function of a trigger to be multiple functions of the trigger.

Another effect it has though is that it allows congress to create laws at the cyclic rate, without any deliberation as to whether or not it is necessary, legal, or productive. It contributes to the burdensome encumbrance of our needlessly complex legal code.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
ATF agents are hopelessly outnumbered
View Quote

They sure are.  

Your neighbor calls you right now, there are BATFE at his door and forming a perimeter around his house because they say he has explosives and machineguns.  He needs you and everyone else in the neighborhood to kit up right now and show up in force to make them leave.  

I got $100 that says 95% of this board would find some excuse to not go.  That's why it doesn't matter how "hopelessly outnumbered" they are.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That auto sear on the trigger made me not want the thing.  It just seemed to much like a DIAS.  A post 86 DIAS.

My full auto itch got scratched in the military.  We all comply to some degree.  I don’t go 120 in a 65 either.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/121843/20210807_180710-2050863.jpg

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They sure are.  

Your neighbor calls you right now, there are BATFE at his door and forming a perimeter around his house because they say he has explosives and machineguns.  He needs you and everyone else in the neighborhood to kit up right now and show up in force to make them leave.  

I got $100 that says 95% of this board would find some excuse to not go.  That's why it doesn't matter how "hopelessly outnumbered" they are.
View Quote

BINGO!  It sucks but our lack of an ability to communicate and unify is why we'll lose as things stand now.  Never heard of a place where millions are well armed and lose to thousands.  Only exception might be Thermopylae.

Now if we drop the opsec/gray man/pension/comfort bullshit.... I'd be absolutely terrified to be a tyrant!

EDIT:  Despite the fact that I've said the same thing dozens of times, I've yet to have ANYONE ever argue/prove me wrong to the extent that the masses will rise up and defy tyranny.  Someone...anyone???
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a 0% chance that the registry would be opened for these if the ATF wins in court, it would have the same "rules" applied as bumpstocks....surrender or destroy.

It appears that the company has done their homework and was prepared to go to court, so hopefully they go balls deep on the ATF.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, Gorsuch has a boner to eliminate Chevron. He also has a boner for interpreting law as it is written. I think based on past rulings, they have Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh and Barrett, at minimum, on board for gutting Chevron regarding criminal law. Kavanaugh called Chevron "an atextual invention by courts" and "a judicially orchestrated shift of power from Congress to the Executive Branch."

I don't think they'll overturn Chevron in one big bite, but it isn't a stretch to say it doesn't apply to criminal law. After all, how is a reasonable person expected to know what conduct is allowed and what isn't when it can change based on a fucking letter issued by an unelected bureaucrat.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#38]
After reading the full complaint I can't wait to see how this goes in court.  It absolutely looks like the company planned for this eventuality.

If they win I hope they'll get together with the 3MR patent owner and work out a deal that nets us a forced reset trigger with multiple selector positions.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#39]
So the ATF just imagined the word “continuous” into the law.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
With bumpstocks I thought owners were required to destroy them.  I didn't think the ATF went door to door but I could be wrong.  My guess is some people comply and some people don't but not much comes from it.  You just won't see them at the range.
View Quote

A Bumpstock is a machine gun. Get caught with it and it's like being caught with an off books machine gun- same penalty.

So yeah, you can say screw the law and keep it anyway, but they only have to get lucky once to catch you with it, and you have to be lucky every time not to get caught with it. "Not much comes from it", unless you are caught.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lightning links sell for $15k these days.

Steel DIAS frequently fetch the high $30,000s.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

BINGO!  It sucks but our lack of an ability to communicate and unify is why we'll lose as things stand now.  Never heard of a place where millions are well armed and lose to thousands.  Only exception might be Thermopylae.

Now if we drop the opsec/gray man/pension/comfort bullshit.... I'd be absolutely terrified to be a tyrant!

EDIT:  Despite the fact that I've said the same thing dozens of times, I've yet to have ANYONE ever argue/prove me wrong to the extent that the masses will rise up and defy tyranny.  Someone...anyone???
View Quote

Well it isn't as though we can point to a mass uprising until it has actually happened.

However if you have been paying attention, we are clearly heading in that direction. Starting with the Bundy ranch clusterfucks. Then Lobby Day last year. Then the Kyle Rittenhouse incident.

And before you or someone else gets a doomer-boner over those:

* Lobby Day was the first time anything like it ever happened. That it had limited effect is not relavant, only that it moved the Overton window hard in a direction we wanted, and proved it was possible to do something we all thought was impossible.

* The traditional way for Kenosha to have gone is that the media got their narrative in place, and then most conservatives condemned Kyle for killing a bunch of black people, or at least ripped him a new one for how dare he be there. The opposite happened. (which is probably why the left freaked out about him so much; we didn't help them this time)

The fact of the matter is that this type of situation takes a loooooooooooooooong time to finally reach the active fighting against the government stage. We are moving in that direction on a mass scale but the move only started in the last couple decades, and the enemy seems focused on accelerating that process.

ETA: when I hear consistent reports of random non-political soccer moms who's attitude is "when will it happen?", you are most of the way there.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So if they wind up winning the classification could they go after people that bought and resold them also for transferring them?
View Quote

Like all the other laws on the books, just get it passed and worry about enforcement later.
Once it is deemed illegal, time is on their side.

The vast majority of us have families, businesses, homes, property, etc..., so have more to lose than your run of the mill antifa/chicago thug.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Akins Accelerator inventor went to court............... and lost.
Good luck getting a reversal on the trigger.

When the BATF re-classified Street Sweepers , Maddi 80% rifles , etc. they ran them all down from sales or shipping records , the same as people making suppressors from flashlight or adapter parts.
If you had one mailed to you its a trail to your door. Cash and carry its out of sight but not worth the penalty of getting popped for an illegal MG charge for an add on trigger.

The fix would be to roll it back to 1986 and have the Form 1 option to make and register a new MG.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Like all the other laws on the books, just get it passed and worry about enforcement later.
Once it is deemed illegal, time is on their side.

The vast majority of us have families, businesses, homes, property, etc..., so have more to lose than your run of the mill antifa/chicago thug.
View Quote

What conservatives consistently fail to understand is that this works right up until the point when people realize they will lose everything if they don't do something.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No, picking your battles is freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Compliance is Freedom.

Problem is, just like hills to die on, we keep going backwards. Which is why we have a massive federal bureaucracy involved in almost every aspect of our lives, and the tens (hundreds?) of thousands of laws, rules, taxes, fees, licenses, mandates, etc...
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So the ATF just imagined the word "continuous" into the law.
View Quote
Yeah, I noticed that too. The C&D letter itself changes the language of the statute to make it apply to the FRT-15.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Akins Accelerator inventor went to court............... and lost.
Good luck getting a reversal on the trigger.

When the BATF re-classified Street Sweepers , Maddi 80% rifles , eyc. they ran them all down from sales or shipping records , the same as people making suppressors from flashlight or adapter parts.
If you had one mailed to you its a trail to your door. Cash and carry its out of sight but not worth the penalty of getting popped for an illegal MG charge for an add on trigger.

The fix would be to roll it back to 1986 and have the Form 1 option to make and register a new MG repeal the NFA, shut down the FATF, and make it treasonous to attempt to pass ANY laws pertaining to guns.
View Quote

FIFY!
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You just don't get it do you?
They will keep chipping away at our rights till nothing is left and you are legitimizing them by obeying/acknowledging that you are scared of them and playing their game of Simon says despite their long history of screwing over legal gun owners anyways along with the sham thieves in office.
It would be best for your own sake to get out of the way when things get worse in the coming months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to the folks who immediately I was some kind of coward for not breaking the law.  You want to talk about being divisive?  Then don't ignore them.

I'm here to say this letter from the ATF sucks, but also that it was very, very predictable.  

If Rare Breed prevails in court, I'll buy one for every lower I have.  But prior to such a ruling, I wouldn't risk it.  I'm not "government job" rich so eight or twelve hundred dollars is a lot of money to me.

But don't go accusing ME of being divisive when I get dog piled for pointing out the hypocrisy of other members accusing me of somehow being a coward for not being a felon.

You just don't get it do you?
They will keep chipping away at our rights till nothing is left and you are legitimizing them by obeying/acknowledging that you are scared of them and playing their game of Simon says despite their long history of screwing over legal gun owners anyways along with the sham thieves in office.
It would be best for your own sake to get out of the way when things get worse in the coming months.

We the People have been doing that since before we were born. We traded a tyrant across the ocean, for thousands of tyrants here on our soil.

Curious if you have a FOID card?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No. Freedom is not having to fight battles with a government you pay taxes to unless you actually hurt people or break stuff that doesn't belong to you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Compliance is Freedom.

No. Freedom is not having to fight battles with a government you pay taxes to unless you actually hurt people or break stuff that doesn't belong to you.

That is the way it should be. The federal government should be all about protecting the freedom and liberty of the smallest minority-the individual.

Unfortunately, we have let them, and encouraged them to grow out of control.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top