Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Correlation =/= causation. Something all pizzagaters do not seem to understand...its really sad.
View Quote
No way the .gov is spying on everyone, the government giving syphilis to black folk, lol, obama traded cash for hostages, no ,way. The military could never have saved Stevens in time, they aren't capable of responding that quickly.
The list goes on and on and on.

Everything is possible and probable. But hey keep your melon in the sand
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Apparently the Tardis was in those tunnels.
View Quote
Says the guy who swore Trump was a Democrat.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wonder if soros pays by the hour or by the post?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much do you get paid to troll here? Who sent you?
Time and a half on nights and weekends
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much do you get paid to troll here? Who sent you?
Are you guys all in little cubicals? Pizza parties?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The video is NBC news so yes fake news. But they usually don't eat their own.
View Quote
Any of them would drill holes through their mothers head if there was money to made by doing it. 
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That skit had to been based on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOQlvOeYPk

Also apropos for the #pizzagate crowd.
View Quote
omg thank you for posting that !!! rofl had no idea they based it off a real story....

oh black people, what wont you do for laughs.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#7]
My tin foil hat is firmly in place with my chinstrap down...and I am wearing a flamesuit....

So let me posit this....

What could be so bad that Pennsylvania prosecuting attorney Ray Gricar just up and disappeared...POOF! Gone without any trace and his computer to be found in a river and the destroyed hard drive to be found on the river bank?

That Sandusky was literally pimping kids in a child prostitution ring, and these kids were passed around to the elites.

Just doing some googling of "Ray Gricar + Sandusky", I came across this link that says the FBI got the okay first from the CIA to release FOIA request information on Gricar, but some stuff was redacted according to "national security issues":

http://deadspin.com/5890077/what-is-the-cia-hiding-about-the-missing-da-who-didnt-prosecute-jerry-sandusky-in-1998-probably-nothing

It's probably just more fake news...so nothing to see here folks.....move along.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#8]
There is something to it, and the Trump administration is not playing around.

1500 busts we know of.

Globally you know this exists as it does in the U.S.  Tooo much has come out of the "Elites" and child slave bullshit.=
The Satan worshiping, Moloch - loving disgusting bastards have been around for thousands of years and hold power. Its a cult.

People are aware now, this isn't the late 80's and early 90's in the days of the Franklin cover up.

Even if the prime suspects skate, you know there are underlings and if they don't get nailed publicly via this administration more citizens and law enforcement at all levels know whats up.
I pray that more kids are saved and The Lord has his vengeance, preferably in their lifetimes but also through eternity.

There are a few huge no, no's in the bible that are biggie super pissed off God ones.  This stuff is high on the list.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would say you are correct. More likely newbs who pile on in defense of pedophilia  in pedophilia threads. Thanks for playing.
View Quote
look at the guy trying obfuscate and discredit. Its almost as if he actually has evidence to support his claims?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#10]
In this thread we see Fulgrim40k, TS, and bullet sponge successfully derail the conversation and have it degenerate into purse swinging.  Great technique and flawless execution.  Shift the conversation from the original post, to name calling. Maybe you can have the thread locked by page 5.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:49:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In this thread we see Fulgrim40k, TS, and bullet sponge successfully derail the conversation and have it degenerate into purse swinging.  Great technique and flawless execution.  Shift the conversation from the original post, to name calling. Maybe you can have the thread locked by page 5.
View Quote
OK, seriously, do some of you really believe there are paid trolls here specifically for pizzagate?  A topic that very few people even know about or believe?  On a forum that relatively few people visit?  

Really?  

Is this a joke or do you really believe that?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dissension will not be tolerated!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OK, seriously, do some of you really believe there are paid trolls here specifically for pizzagate?  A topic that very few people even know about or believe?  On a forum that relatively few people visit?  

Really?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?  

See pg 2 of this derailed thread for a link to the 2013 OIG Report

She claimed that several investigations into high-ranking diplomats were shut down by higher-ups in the agency.

The biggest alleged cover-up involved the case of Howard Gutman, then the U.S. ambassador to Belgium. In May 2011, the Bureau of Diplomatic Security was alerted by security staff at the U.S. embassy in Brussels that Gutman solicited an underage prostitute at a nearby park.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/29/state-department-employee-sets-up-web-site-slamming-agency-leadership/#ixzz4fmEINz1G
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Or is this a case of one pervert (Herr Hitlery) protecting another?
View Quote
That's the thing.  "Government" is just other people.

Some of them will be bad, some will be good, but all of them will pursue their own self-interest.  I think we need to limit the amount of authority we give other people over us.  

It's the only solution.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No way the .gov is spying on everyone, the government giving syphilis to black folk, lol, obama traded cash for hostages, no ,way. The military could never have saved Stevens in time, they aren't capable of responding that quickly.
The list goes on and on and on.

Everything is possible and probable. But hey keep your melon in the sand
View Quote
Red Herring much?

So you are saying that because the government has done bad things that any conspiracy is possible despite the overwhelming lack of evidence?

yup that line of reasoning seems legit.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Somehow this thread led me here.

Multimillionaire du Pont family heir was spared jail for raping his three-year-old daughter because judge decided he would 'not fare well' behind bars

Robert Richards was charged with fourth-degree rape of his young daughter but was spared jail

Shocking details about the offense and an alleged assault on his infant son have emerged in a lawsuit brought about by his ex-wife Tracy

Richards is an unemployed heir living off his multi-million dollar trust fund

His ex-wife is suing for compensation for her two children and the emotional distress they've endured

In sentencing him in 2009, Judge Jurden said Richards would benefit from participating in a sex offenders rehabilitation program rather than prison

"Shocking details have emerged of how a multimillionaire heir to the du Pont chemical business was convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter but escaped serving prison time after a Delaware Superior Court judge ruled he would ‘not fare well’.

Robert H. Richards IV was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009 after he admitted that he had raped his daughter almost a decade ago.

News of the shocking leniency shown to Richards, 46, only emerged on Tuesday in the details of a lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Tracy."

It's funny (not directly), but if you just start looking for this stuff, more and more jumps in your lap.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Dissension will not be tolerated!
View Quote
Part of the swamp? Is that why you constantly shit on trump ? You make me laugh
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I still don't understand what this has to do with President Trump.   Is he a part of it?  Fighting it in an invisible war?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Really?  

View Quote
Paid no, trolls that defend this shit.

Yes
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes
View Quote
If someone doesn't just automatically believe every claim made, that doesn't mean they're defending it.  That means they don't believe it exists at all.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Glad I'm not the only one entertained.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Right, how dare we demand solid evidence..... I mean you would think that hearsay, rumor, and putting a bunch of strings on a wall tying random headlines together would be admissible in court.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If someone doesn't just automatically believe every claim made, that doesn't mean they're defending it.  That means they don't believe it exists at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Well said.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
 Since when? We've put teams around ambassadors that rival presidential motorcades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ambassadors do not normally have security details ...
 Since when? We've put teams around ambassadors that rival presidential motorcades.
in hi risk areas yes, in most countries no.  my source is a former DSS agent
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think 12a10 worked for Hilliary
View Quote
go spank yourself
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Well said.
lol except your sole purpose for being here is discrediting trump, it's not a one time thing. Ray Charles could see it.
Sad

MAGA
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Cool when trump finds something let me know. Till then you are a bunch of kooks.

Bill Clinton couldnt hide a stained dress, yet there is a giant child sex trafficking ring run through a pizzahut in washington DC by all the top players and

not one person involved has ever been come out with proof of its existence......suuuure....okay.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
lol except your sole purpose for being here is discrediting trump, it's not a one time thing. Ray Charles could see it.
Sad

MAGA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Well said.
Sad

MAGA
What does Trump have to do with Pizzagate? (Well other than being besties with Epstein - I mean other than that)
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What does Trump have to do with Pizzagate? (Well other than being besties with Epstein - I mean other than that)
View Quote
I really don't get the way they're connecting Trump to this.  It doesn't make any sense.  If anything he would be involved somehow as he has spent a life time in the circles of the political elite.

Can any of the pizzagate people explain this to me?   Why do you keep mentioning Trump?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#30]
All they need is a virgin.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Funny...

I could have sworn that was a Diplomatic Security Service job I got interviewed for back when I was 36.

I have no idea what that one black dude was doing in that 13 Hours movie???
View Quote
My information comes from a former DSS agent. They do  lot of protection work for SecState, and visiting dig arteries, especially when the UN opens and when dignitaries I.e. members of congress are visiting other countries on official business.

Did you get the DSS gig?  it's a great job if you like to travel
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I read on crackpots.com that he had a button installed in his desk that when he presses it a butler brings him a coke. If you read the clinton emails, the word
coke is commonly used slang for prepubescent children. If that wasnt an odd coincidence then look at buying and hosting the miss teen usa pageants and having
sole access to go backstage to the dressing rooms? coincidence? or a front for a child sex ring? And where do rich and powerful people associate...golf course. And who
has some of the most lucrative golf courses in the country and around the world....thats right mr. trump. Guess where pedophillia is really big.....thats right the middle east...
and who has hotels and golf courses over that that make a good front for smuggling children through?.....Yea at this point it can't be a coincidence.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I read on crackpots.com that he had a button installed in his desk that when he presses it a butler brings him a coke. If you read the clinton emails, the word
coke is commonly used slang for prepubescent children. If that wasnt an odd coincidence then look at buying and hosting the miss teen usa pageants and having
sole access to go backstage to the dressing rooms? coincidence? or a front for a child sex ring? And where do rich and powerful people associate...golf course. And who
has some of the most lucrative golf courses in the country and around the world....thats right mr. trump. Guess where pedophillia is really big.....thats right the middle east...
and who has hotels and golf courses over that that make a good front for smuggling children through?.....Yea at this point it can't be a coincidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know what color that button is?  Red.  You know who else like red?  Satan.  QED.

If you disagree with my "evidence" then you support pedophiles, or something.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I really don't get the way they're connecting Trump to this.  It doesn't make any sense.  If anything he would be involved somehow as he has spent a life time in the circles of the political elite.

Can any of the pizzagate people explain this to me?   Why do you keep mentioning Trump?
View Quote
why do you think he wont allow his taxes to be released?

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#36]
So the "BREAKING" news is that a month ago some guy watched a news video from 4 years ago?

OP is retarded.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You know what color that button is?  Red.  You know who else like red?  Satan.  QED.

If you disagree with my "evidence" then you support pedophiles, or something.
View Quote
its all starting to make sense.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#38]
So the "BREAKING" news is that a month ago some guy watched a news video from 4 years ago?

Nice scoop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you been in any political threads at all in the last year and a half?
It doesn't matter what the subject it could be anything these same few posters plaster the thread with passive aggressive / concern troll/ complete disinformation and bs if it is something good for the conservatives i.e. Trump.
Look at a thread that's something bad for Dems and these same posters will be deflecting and denying until they are blue in the face. They try and fail as usual to spin the thread into a negative  story for the right. Obama / Clintons actions will be brushed off as the right thing to do or just outright defended. The behavior of this ilk is outright bizzare and unexplainable especially on a gun board

Sad
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Well said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Well said.
If you gave it even a sniff of possibility I could understand your  skepticism. But you and your 4 buddies are as sure that it's impossible as some of us are sure it's probable. There is a shit ton of smoke, you say it's fog.

The art work, audio clips, and associations are not fictitious.  

Oh
IB GWION
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It doesn't matter what the subject it could be anything these same few posters plaster the thread with passive aggressive / concern troll/ complete disinformation and bs if it is something good for the conservatives i.e. Trump.
Look at a thread that's something bad for Dems and these same posters will be deflecting and denying until they are blue in the face. They try and fail as usual to spin the thread into a negative  story for the right. Obama / Clintons actions will be brushed off as the right thing to do or just outright defended. The behavior of this ilk is outright bizzare and unexplainable especially on a gun board

Sad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad
This is a political thread?  Don't want to talk about Trump?  Don't bring up Trump.  Easy.

We're here to talk about pizzagate:

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If you gave it even a sniff of possibility I could understand your  skepticism. But you and your 4 buddies are as sure that it's impossible as some of us are sure it's probable. There is a shit ton of smoke, you say it's fog.

The art work, audio clips, and associations are not fictitious.  

Oh
IB GWION
View Quote
Say it with me. Correlation = /= causation. There is a reason why we are skeptical....because loose correlations can be made about anything, but just finding abunch of things that correlate doesnt mean there is a causal link.

This is basic logic guys.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is a political thread?  Don't want to talk about Trump?  Don't bring up Trump.  Easy.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b94a00aa14faabb9eb01a96307bf6ecc/tumblr_inline_odb91cF6kc1rwjckm_540.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b94a00aa14faabb9eb01a96307bf6ecc/tumblr_inline_odb91cF6kc1rwjckm_540.png
Sorry I don't believe I did?
Looking back through the first page it seems the first mention of trump was brought up by ........
One of your fellow suspect nevertrumpers, shocker
And then began the deflecting and trying to spin the story into a negative one for trump/ the right.
You guys really shouldn't try so hard, soros should be upset with the return he gets for his investment
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Looking back through the first page it seems the first mention of trump was brought up by ........
And then began the deflecting and trying to spin the story into a negative one for trump/ the right.
You guys really shouldn't try so hard, soros should be upset with the return he gets for his investment
View Quote
It's the same MO in the other threads like this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad

So now we've circled back to accusations of being a shill.  Sad.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Right, how dare we demand solid evidence..... I mean you would think that hearsay, rumor, and putting a bunch of strings on a wall tying random headlines together would be admissible in court.

http://nuwaupianism.com/images/yyu.PNG
View Quote
2013 OIG report on page 2 of this thread.  You can read it or continue to shitpost.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My information comes from a former DSS agent. They do  lot of protection work for SecState, and visiting dig arteries, especially when the UN opens and when dignitaries I.e. members of congress are visiting other countries on official business.

Did you get the DSS gig?  it's a great job if you like to travel
View Quote
Nope.

They wouldn't be able to get my background check done in time before I turned 37.

At that time , they wanted you to have exactly 20 years in and retire at 57.

A few years later after I applied/got interviewed, the Feds decided to take your years of active duty military service and subtract that from your age.

It made sense with all the returning vets from Iraq and A-stan to do that, especially the ones who were either:

A.  Combat medics

B.  Special forces/special operations.

C.  Both A and B

The big hiring rush at DSS came after that Blackwater debacle.

Looking back on it now, I am.glad I did not get hired.  I would not have wanted Hillary as my boss.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Frankly, I just see a heavy dose of confirmation bias and you guys see soros trolls everywhere.  Lots of paranoia.  This has nothing to do with Trump, and trying so hard to connect this to him is actually quite bizarre.  A lot of us just don't believe every conspiracy theory we read about.  There's weird shit that goes on around the world, but weird shit doesn't prove something.  

For me, the pizzagate thing just doesn't make sense as presented.  If I want to believe something it has to make sense.  I'm not just doing to believe everyone's story.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad

So more deflecting

No wonder you guys lost
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

2013 OIG report on page 2 of this thread.  You can read it or continue to shitpost.
View Quote
This whole thread is a shitpost.  Don't act like anybody in here is taking the high ground.

This is a hammermill thread.  Full stop.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top