Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like Canada may be going to #8?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Canada conducted the givesendgo cyber attack, calling it now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May have already been posted..

Yep, they should have expected it and been better on top of their security.  I suspect this will hurt their future business when folks think about their info being leaked- all by design of the powers that be, of course.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounded like they were storing this stuff in an unsecured S3 bucket.  That doesn't take a state actor, though there could have been one, or one that made a tip.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPJAMOaGS-g

Canada's next Prime Minister, just over a2 minute watch.
View Quote

I like that guy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be completely surprised to learn that one of our rogue government agencies did it on their behalf.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sure. Who knows what they are willing to do now? One possible play is to repossess the trucks and pay other people to drive them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you want an actual insurrection, because this sounds a lot like how insurrections start.  If you're going to take away and destroy everything peaceful people have worked for then you don't give them much reason not to act out.  

Hopefully it stays peaceful, but there is already a shortage of truck drivers.  They can still shut things down by taking their trucks and parking them elsewhere; no matter what that retard thinks, you can't realistically force someone to drive one of those multi-ton monsters if they don't want to., especially if you've already taken everything from them.  He's playing with fire in one hand and a gas can in the other.

Sure. Who knows what they are willing to do now? One possible play is to repossess the trucks and pay other people to drive them.

go ahead take my truck and way to feed my family, nothing a few caltrops spread all over remote highways wont fix
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, they outsourced it to the NSA.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Exactly
Using the military to crush peaceful protests is not what governments of free countries do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully the military tells him to pound sand.  If he calls for it he needs to be removed from office as do any politicians that support that call.

Exactly
Using the military to crush peaceful protests is not what governments of free countries do.

Remember our generals wringing their hands about the insurrection act and putting down BLM/ANTIFA riots in 2020?

The op-eds by a string of retired generals lamenting Trump and the possibility that the military might be called in.

I can guarantee damn tee you that they all have boners if the Canuck military has to get it on against truckers and normal people.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Canada wants you to take the shot so badly that she'll take your job, your ability to work at all, all your bank accounts, freeze your company's funds, and literally classify anyone who's supporting you in your attempt to have control over what goes in your body as terrorists.

So, anyone care to bet on how long until this turns into "canada will kill you if you don't, and if you're willing to die, we'll do the unspeakble to your wife and kids  repeatedly in front of you..."

You know.

FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OTHER'S SAFETY.

ETA: if we manage to have elections without cheating here in 2022 and 2024, our congress and than our president need to cut ties with trudeau's party and allies, cut ties with the country over this, and require them to undergo the removal and punishment of all those people before we have anything to do with them again.

Trudeau just made canada a terrorist country.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nah, they outsourced it to the NSA.
View Quote
It's all the same team at the end of the day.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Trudeau Plans To Invoke Emergencies Act -- This Has NEVER Been Done Before -- A Lawyer Explains
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Canada wants you to take the shot so badly that she'll take your job, your ability to work at all, all your bank accounts, freeze your company's funds, and literally classify anyone who's supporting you in your attempt to have control over what goes in your body as terrorists.

So, anyone care to bet on how long until this turns into "canada will kill you if you don't, and if you're willing to die, we'll do the unspeakble to your wife and kids  repeatedly in front of you..."

You know.

View Quote

That puts a lot of shit in perspective...
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#13]
TRUDEAU Invokes EMERGENCIES ACT to Stop FREEDOM CONVOY in CANADA
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not sure who that is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you mean to tell me that Sergeant Preston of the Yukon could have been sent out to the front lines?

Not sure who that is?

@Grug

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
That lead me to this (4min) one about Canada tracking virtually everyone's phone locations during COVID.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I like that guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like that guy.

He's right, and it's what people want.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know.

IMO this isn't about the shot. Hasn't been for a while. This is about "we the government can do anything to you we want and you have to comply ... why? Because ... we're the government and we said so!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Watch.

Share.

Repeat..

View Quote

That's a good one.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

We ourselves are at 10.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That lead me to this (4min) one about Canada tracking virtually everyone's phone locations during COVID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RrwgV2GFd8
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be surprised if australia and south korea waren't and aren't too.

We know for a fact that that's already a fully functioning possibility here conus.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

To be fair, there are A LOT of Canadians in the USA this time of the year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn't the population of Canada about 38-40 million?

To be fair, there are A LOT of Canadians in the USA this time of the year.
The amount of flights from YYZ to Miami and Orlando confirm this.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#22]
@theodoric I am not sure if you have spent much time watching the live streams but the number of people I've seen interviewed that are in Ottawa who lost their jobs in industries (other than trucking) due to mandates, and are currently living off savings, is pretty staggering.

I am not sure what that means, but you compound inflation of the global reserve currency, threats of freeing bank accounts, supply chain shortages...

I know one thing - I don't see or hear fear; I see and hear resolve.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Isn’t the point of the emergency act that during wartime if you own a manufacturing plant you can be forced  to manufacture munitions or tanks, Welders can be sent to shipyards...

Is he actually trying to sell this as insurrection?  Does anyone actually think his head would still be attached  if there were a legit insurrection?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Tyranny is alive and well..........and so many welcome it !!!

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Watch.

Share.

Repeat..

View Quote

That's great!

Also: it's Just...in Trudeau that needs to go!
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Run on the banks for cash? Naw, no one will do that tomorrow morning first thing.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
@theodoric I am not sure if you have spent much time watching the live streams but the number of people I've seen interviewed that are in Ottawa who lost their jobs in industries (other than trucking) due to mandates, and are currently living off savings, is pretty staggering.

I am not sure what that means, but you compound inflation of the global reserve currency, threats of freeing bank accounts, supply chain shortages...

I know one thing - I don't see or hear fear; I see and hear resolve.
View Quote
I hate it for these people and it's staggering the lengths that the Canadian government will go to.  I just don't know if the numbers of people that they have will be enough to stop them. It doesn't mean that I don't want them to be successful, but as a student of history, it would be naive to place too much hope in their ability to be successful.  Most people simply don't want to be enemies of the state, which is why oppressive governments are so successful in situations like this. Even when you have "nothing to lose", the majority of people will still act in a way that keeps themselves from going to prison. It just is what it is.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

1-6 seem to run at the same time, then moves on to 7-10

Or whatever
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Do you understand now how important it is to find alternatives to traditional banking, crypto currency and retirement accounts?

Having cash on hand is good, cashing paychecks immediately is too, but eventually cash will be useless ...when they switch to a government controlled crypto currency.

The government is declaring war on the people, and telling you that they control your access to currency, and all the means of interacting with society.  The government thinks it has the authority to control your ability to survive.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Time to become.... Unrakeable
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I hate it for these people and it's staggering the lengths that the Canadian government will go to.  I just don't know if the numbers of people that they have will be enough to stop them. It doesn't mean that I don't want them to be successful, but as a student of history, it would be naive to place too much hope in their ability to be successful.  Most people simply don't want to be enemies of the state, which is why oppressive governments are so successful in situations like this. Even when you have "nothing to lose", the majority of people will still act in a way that keeps themselves from going to prison. It just is what it is.
View Quote

About 3% of the colonists took up arms against King George.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Or whatever
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Or whatever

Please don't derail the thread with this categorical nonsense.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

One thing Canada has going for it as far as Trudeau goes. Is he's a drama teacher playing dictator.  

Look at his dad and all of the other commie leaders. They've been prior .mil or hardcore assholes. Trudeau is a weak faggot hiding behind his title.

Or whatever.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am under the understanding that there is already a huge tire shortage for semis.

Now I was just wondering how many flat tires it would take to legally cripple a semi.

You know, if a dirty rotten saboteur were to take a 22/45 with a can on it and take a walk through a Pilot or TA....Oh, never mind. Canadian citizens are very upstanding people and would never even think of doing such a dirty underhanded thing as flatten tires during the middle of a tire shortage.

https://images.hobbydatabase.com/processed_uploads/subject_photo/subject_photo/image/37825/1520126329-29639-5342/Boris_20Badenov_large.jpg

View Quote

Truck tires can throw bullets and shotgun slugs back at you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does anyone see the emergency action by the Trudeau regime in writing anywhere yet?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
the government response is probably orchestrated by globalists.  I doubt they were expecting this kind of reaction from Canadians, mustn't lose control of the sheep.  what concerns them most is this will spread if they don't squash it.
View Quote

Nothing needs 'orchestration' since if they are of the same ideology and hold a certain vision for the future, they'll be similarly predictable in whatever context they act.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Does anyone see the emergency action by the Trudeau regime in writing anywhere yet?
View Quote

Words don't matter.  Laws don't matter.  The courts will let him do what he wants.

Now if enough Provinces stand up, that could change things.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Seems like that is the next step. Go as big and wide as possible to put the most stress on the gov as possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
General strike coming next?

Seems like that is the next step. Go as big and wide as possible to put the most stress on the gov as possible.

I'm not sure if general strikes would be considered legal either, but it would have an equivalent impact. If other industries experienced strikes it would have a huge impact.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

One thing Canada has going for it as far as Trudeau goes. Is he's a drama teacher playing dictator.  

Look at his dad and all of the other commie leaders. They've been prior .mil or hardcore assholes. Trudeau is a weak faggot hiding behind his title.

Or whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or whatever.

good point
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Brandon just declared Personal Freedoms  come second to COVID mandates.  Wonder how far behind Canada we actually are.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, there are 400 trucks there and fewer than 5,000 active protestors (on the weekend, not during the week). That is before what happened today. I don't know that their numbers will grow, it's much more likely that they will shrink, which I'm sure is Trudeau's plan. Gradually ratchet up the pressure and try and get people to leave and then move in to remove whoever remains after people voluntarily remove themselves. It's the same thing they did at the Ambassador Bridge.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would not be surprised at all.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Now if enough Provinces stand up, that could change things.
View Quote

We'll see. Many didn't want the emergency powers (formerly war powers) to be used.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Guessing here but if 50% of the truckers have a sudden case of blue flu, the economy of Canada shuts down and people start seeing empty shelves in the grocery stores in the big cities. If 90% of them take a week off, there won't be any food in the cities in 3 days and riots start in 5.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you want an actual insurrection, because this sounds a lot like how insurrections start.  If you're going to take away and destroy everything peaceful people have worked for then you don't give them much reason not to act out.  

Hopefully it stays peaceful, but there is already a shortage of truck drivers.  They can still shut things down by taking their trucks and parking them elsewhere; no matter what that retard thinks, you can't realistically force someone to drive one of those multi-ton monsters if they don't want to., especially if you've already taken everything from them.  He's playing with fire in one hand and a gas can in the other.

I wonder if there is enough still working that the shortage would be felt a little but not catastrophic. Isn't it only 10% of the all the trucks in Canada protesting ? I would think they could get by with 90%. It would have an effect, but I don't think losing 10% will shut everything down. That assumes 10% remain not working.

Guessing here but if 50% of the truckers have a sudden case of blue flu, the economy of Canada shuts down and people start seeing empty shelves in the grocery stores in the big cities. If 90% of them take a week off, there won't be any food in the cities in 3 days and riots start in 5.

I don't see anything to suggest 50% or 90% will be in on that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To Theodoric's point, though, if they had metadata analysis at the time it would have been easy to figure out that simply arresting Paul Revere would have staved off the revolution by cutting essential communication between several involved groups.  The bank thing really worries me, and has me considering changing over to my local bank or credit union from the hefty boi I do business with now.

Bottom line, it is a lot harder now to be naughty in the name of freedom than it was a few hundred years ago.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You know who is jizzing all over the TV right now is Merrick Garland, that Mfer probably on his way to meet with Biden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know who is jizzing all over the TV right now is Merrick Garland, that Mfer probably on his way to meet with Biden.

Well, they already did something similar in 2011 going after Tea Party groups.  They've already set the stage to go after conservative PACs this year and into 2024.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1493348176350298113?cxt=HHwWgoCylaOQuLkpAAAA[/tweet]

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top