Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 180
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SHONUFF:

Here’s where I admit to having a soft spot for Twileks ever since Jabba dropped one into the Rancor pit.
View Quote

Suu Lawquane is the gold standard for hot Twileks

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread’s gonna get me in trouble.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmmmm..... space booty!
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
No, no it isn't going to get you in trouble.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]

That's only thing they got right about hera in live action
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Just a steel town girl on a Saturday night
Lookin' for the fight of her life
In the real-time world, no one sees her at all
They all say she's crazy
Locking rhythms to the beat of her heart
Changing movement into light
She has danced into the danger zone
When the dancer becomes the dance
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 10:28:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought it was a decent enough episode.  No real complaints, other than in a series with 8(?) episodes 35 minutes of mostly filler is a waste.  I enjoyed the EVA suit as a CW callback, as well as the saber training.  Sabine is a fantastic character, and one of my favorites as-is.  I kinda hope she doesn't get any force powers.  Anyway, following the direction this thread is going, I always liked Rosario Dawson's part in The Rundown.  Just a fun movie.

Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By nottooslow:
I wonder if the Martez sisters make an appearance
View Quote

Rumor has it Episode 6.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

Rumor has it Episode 6.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
Originally Posted By nottooslow:
I wonder if the Martez sisters make an appearance

Rumor has it Episode 6.

Gross

Aside from being completely unlikeable, the new york/new jersey accent has no place in the Star Wars universe.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:01:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Would it be stupid for the masked Inquisitor to be Ezra?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 8:01:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:

It should have been done. "Princess Leia The Bratty Preteen Mary Sue, occasionally featuring Ewan McGregor as a Clone Wars stereotype of a guy who came back from Nam messed up in the head so he goes to hide in the desert" is what should not have been done IMHO.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:
Originally Posted By Chris0013:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Kenobi should have never been done at all.

It should have been done...it should have just been done better.

It should have been done. "Princess Leia The Bratty Preteen Mary Sue, occasionally featuring Ewan McGregor as a Clone Wars stereotype of a guy who came back from Nam messed up in the head so he goes to hide in the desert" is what should not have been done IMHO.

I have no issues with how those 2 were written...for the most part.  For me Reva was a dumpster fire of a character how she was written...the Grand Inquisitor and Fifth Brother were totally crap translations of the animated versions, and much of the overall story was badly written.  Even the final fight with Obi Wan and Vader....while overall a great fight...it should have ended with Vader thinkig he had killed Obi Wan.

As for the Ahsoka series...I really wish we would get an appearance of original Ahsoka...
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Who was the corpse getting worked on at the very very end of BoBF? Overall, I'm glad I rewatched that series. I also enjoyed Timothy Olyphant's character, Cobb Vanth, and the Old West gunslinger theme between him and bounty hunter Cad Bane.

Now that I have more backstory on Ahsoka, I get now that Shin Hati was only toying with Sabine in the second episode when she ran her through and stole the map. I was under the impression that Sabine was some sorta ace Jedi apprentice, however I believe she's supposed to be far more intelligent and clever than a tough warrior. As for Hera and dat ass, I can't say I have that much of a read on her character in the series yet, but I kinda forgot all her backstory. There was SO much to absorb from the recap I watched, but I get now why you guys are all saying Ahsoka's character has been so well-developed over the years with Clone Wars and Rebels. I might go back at some point and watch all those episodes if I get bored, lol.

I will say it's a total bummer Ray Stevenson died; I'm absolutely all-in on the Baylan Skoll character, as well as his apprentice, Shin Hati. I still find them to be the most interesting characters aside from Ahsoka herself. And of course Grand Admiral Thrawn. I haven't seen episode 03 yet, but I might even restart the whole series again just to see how it all sits after having gained a little more knowledge on the characters' backstories.

Thanks y'all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AR-1904:

Gross

Aside from being completely unlikeable, the new york/new jersey accent has no place in the Star Wars universe.
View Quote
My favorite was the believable plot line.  I mean, if I was captured by Space Pablo Escobar, I'd definitely be a mouthy boss bitch to him.  What could go wrong?  

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#14]
The Death of Disney - Narrated by A.I David Attenborough
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:
Who was the corpse getting worked on at the very very end of BoBF? Overall, I'm glad I rewatched that series. I also enjoyed Timothy Olyphant's character, Cobb Vanth, and the Old West gunslinger theme between him and bounty hunter Cad Bane.

Now that I have more backstory on Ahsoka, I get now that Shin Hati was only toying with Sabine in the second episode when she ran her through and stole the map. I was under the impression that Sabine was some sorta ace Jedi apprentice, however I believe she's supposed to be far more intelligent and clever than a tough warrior. As for Hera and dat ass, I can't say I have that much of a read on her character in the series yet, but I kinda forgot all her backstory. There was SO much to absorb from the recap I watched, but I get now why you guys are all saying Ahsoka's character has been so well-developed over the years with Clone Wars and Rebels. I might go back at some point and watch all those episodes if I get bored, lol.

I will say it's a total bummer Ray Stevenson died; I'm absolutely all-in on the Baylan Skoll character, as well as his apprentice, Shin Hati. I still find them to be the most interesting characters aside from Ahsoka herself. And of course Grand Admiral Thrawn. I haven't seen episode 03 yet, but I might even restart the whole series again just to see how it all sits after having gained a little more knowledge on the characters' backstories.

Thanks y'all.
View Quote

You should definitely watch them. Rebels is serialized, but clone wars is much more episodic.  Unlike Rebels, they are NOT in chronological order. There are a few times where this was made apparent (stories involving Ziro and Onaconda Farr, for example)
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#17]

The comments on that are amusing
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

That was Cobb, now RoboCobb.  I hope he has an ultra-fast quickdraw robot arm now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:

That was Cobb, now RoboCobb.  I hope he has an ultra-fast quickdraw robot arm now.
View All Quotes

Would be nice if he makes an appearance in Ahsoka.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

He had a pretty quick draw on the last episode of Justified, City Primeval

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
View All Quotes

Why?  He's on Tattooine. They'd have no need to go there, and they'd be a poor choice to recruit in a fight against Thrawn.

If anyone is likely to make an appearance, it's Bo-Katan and Mando after Thrawn's return.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:29:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Furloaf] [#23]
Originally Posted By Naporter:

Why?  He's on Tattooine. They'd have no need to go there, and they'd be a poor choice to recruit in a fight against Thrawn.

If anyone is likely to make an appearance, it's Bo-Katan and Mando after Thrawn's return.
View Quote

I'm still reading Zahn books and something struck me today.... NO FUCKING TATOOINE, even though there's been well over a dozen planets visited.  Is quite refreshing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:

View Quote

I seent it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Yes, lets please make it through a series that doesn't have a stop on Tatooine.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#26]

You should definitely watch them. Rebels is serialized, but clone wars is much more episodic.  Unlike Rebels, they are NOT in chronological order. There are a few times where this was made apparent (stories involving Ziro and Onaconda Farr, for example)
View All Quotes

Thanks y'all.

Watch order is available online. Makes tons more sense.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't forget Aayla Secura

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes

Badunkadunk
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Yeah that was the best part of the show, aside from it ending
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

It doesn't have to be part of the plot. It could be a post credit scene of him doing Cobb Vanth gunslinging.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

View Quote

Boyds new gf had a nice rack too..and Wynonna showing up
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Wynonna is a babe +3
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By fredegar:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fredegar:

I hope so. BoBF and Obi-Wan made sense, but there's not much need for spin-offs whose character doesn't have some strong pre-existing tie in to it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Starkiller.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Probably some random new character, but if not then Barris Offee makes the most sense.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 5:54:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Naporter] [#36]
Originally Posted By November5:

Probably some random new character, but if not then Barris Offee makes the most sense.
View All Quotes

Wouldn't she have been killed at the prison when Order 66 went out?

And even assuming she escaped and survived 66, she'd be Ahsoka's age at this point.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Not in cannon, she hated the Jedi, not like it would've been difficult for Vader to turn her.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Not in cannon, she hated the Jedi, not like it would've been difficult for Vader to turn her.
View All Quotes

Imprisoned former jedi are perfect for inquisitors and know how jedi think
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Imprisoned female goth former jedi are perfect for Holo-Net OnlyFans inquisitors and know how jedi think
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

I was legitimately asking as I didn't know her story past her confession at the trial.  I just assumed given her history of killing clones mixed with Order 66, she'd have been killed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Drink Chaser: "So there's been a lot of controversy lately about whether or not Sabine could have survived getting impaled on a lightsaber in Star Wars Ahsoka. So I decided to invoke the power of science to settle the matter once and for all."

What A Lightsaber Would REALLY Do To You

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
Drink Chaser: "So there's been a lot of controversy lately about whether or not Sabine could have survived getting impaled on a lightsaber in Star Wars Ahsoka. So I decided to invoke the power of science to settle the matter once and for all."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGwSa5tXVSk

View Quote

I just got home from work and watched that. Brutal.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Wonder how many butt shots we'll get in tonight's episode.  Oh, also should be interesting confrontation on the planet and the plot and story and stuff. I guess.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#46]
idk man, not enough fire from all the main characters. all 3 women in rebels were hot headed and loud people. somethings off with all of them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Mandalorians and jedi do make a deadly duo/combo
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Mandalorians and jedi do make a deadly sexy duo/combo
View Quote
Fixed

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Fixed

https://i.imgur.com/QlPlI.gif
View All Quotes
Mandalorians and jedi do make a deadly sexy duo/combo
Fixed

https://i.imgur.com/QlPlI.gif

You wouldn't say that if they were dudes i hope

Mauldalore is the best
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#50]
D’oh!
Page / 180
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top