Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:09:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep.  That is the benefit to never doing phone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aint that the truth, I bet they know how to make links work though!
Yep.  That is the benefit to never doing phone.
I post links with phone all the time. It's the only way I internet.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yes, if they are elderly or a toddler. Thats called self control
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So someone attacks you and you walk away?
Not all old guys are helpless. If this guy was an asshole and where to attack you I doubt you're just going to walk.

Young one Argues with 67yr Old Man on a bus
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LOL Way to go mom!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My dad got in a fight at 80.  I have a picture somewhere of him with two black eyes.  
LOL Way to go mom!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, unless they attempt to kill me, I walk away and call authorities. That is the system of a civilized society. But I dont punch 63 year olds or 4 year olds and fuck anyone who thinks that is ok. Even a 63 year old boxer. Just detach and call the police of its that bad.
If the option to not kill someone presents itself, lots of us will usually take it unless the threat is life threatening.  It's called maturity.

A swing by a 63 year old is, usually, not life threatening.  Now, prove otherwise, and most of us won't discriminate.

I carry a handgun every day, I live my life with situational awareness on high.  Avoiding confrontation is part of the landscape; juries are unpredictable, and lawyers expensive.  (As our construction worker may learn.)
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol, unless they attempt to fight me, I walk away and call authorities. That is the system of a civilized society. But I dont punch 63 year olds or 4 year olds and fuck anyone who thinks that is ok. Even a 63 year old boxer. Just detach and call the police if its that bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Little early to be drinking my friend
Lol, unless they attempt to fight me, I walk away and call authorities. That is the system of a civilized society. But I dont punch 63 year olds or 4 year olds and fuck anyone who thinks that is ok. Even a 63 year old boxer. Just detach and call the police if its that bad.
So, what's your age range for hitting people then?

If a 42 year old man punches you in the face, do you still walk away?  What about a 57 year old man?

Do you ask for ID before defending yourself?

These are the important questions!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#7]
But but "my old man strength!"
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So, what's your age range for hitting people then?

If a 42 year old man punches you in the face, do you still walk away?  What about a 57 year old man?

Do you ask for ID before defending yourself?

These are the important questions!
View Quote
No dumb here. This not dumb area.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If the option to not kill someone presents itself, lots of us will usually take it unless the threat is life threatening.  It's called maturity.

A swing by a 63 year old is, usually, not life threatening.  Now, prove otherwise, and most of us won't discriminate.

I carry a handgun every day, I live my life with situational awareness on high.  Avoiding confrontation is part of the landscape; juries are unpredictable, and lawyers expensive.  (As our construction worker may learn.)
View Quote
Smart man
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Witnesses told police Santoya became upset because the workers had parked in front of a mailbox on his route.
View Quote
Sounds about right.  Postal workers go absolutely nuts over that.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not all old guys are helpless. If this guy was an asshole and where to attack you I doubt you're just going to walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtvmW8fhlc
View Quote
But thats not the case is it. The old man was defending himself and attenpted several times to disconnect. In this case it was the old man defending himself.

In the end the construction worker likely 20 soemthing will serve prison time for fighting with senior fucking citizens and so he should. If a 60 + mail carrier gets in my ass, i take my licks and move on, unless he has firearms and is trying to kill me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My dad got in a fight at 80.  I have a picture somewhere of him with two black eyes.  
View Quote
My grandfather got in a fight with the police when he was in his late 70s
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But thats not the case is it. The old man was defending himself and attenpted several times to disconnect. In this case it was the old man defending himself.

In the end the construction worker likely 20 soemthing will serve prison time for fighting with senior fucking citizens and so he should. If a 60 + mail carrier gets in my ass, i take my licks and move on, unless he has firearms and is trying to kill me.
View Quote
The postal work started the altercation after the construction workers moved their vehicle. Did you read the article?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Should of pepper sprayed the whole lot of the asshole union construction guys
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's gotta suck to be that construction worker today.  Some weirdo goes off on you and winds up dead.  And you get to live with that from then on.  I don't know the facts of the case enough to say what should happen to the guy but I do know any way it goes it's going to suck for him.
View Quote
He's taking a vacation in Oaxaca, waiting for things to cool off.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, unless they attempt to kill me, I walk away and call authorities. That is the system of a civilized society. But I dont punch 63 year olds or 4 year olds and fuck anyone who thinks that is ok. Even a 63 year old boxer. Just detach and call the police of its that bad.

Literally 2 posts above yours if you want to see a 67 year old beating some younger guy to a pulp.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#18]
[personal attack removed - don't address the member with insults and you'll enjoy your stay here longer - Paul]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Mail carriers here will just drive by if the box if blocked.
View Quote
That's been my experience as well. And thats the biggest WTF of the whole thing. Dude raised hell, guys moved their shit, then he escalates and punches one of them and winds up not woke. He could have just kept driving  the next box and deliver the next day.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It does not matter. Its not the propper behaviour to have parked in front of his mailboxes in the first place. Like a police officer, if a mail carrier gets in my ass to not park in front of his mailboxes like a fuckstick dumbass, i do what he tells me. They are federal employees, they are not asking me to lick their fucking jackboots, they are asking me to not be an asshole and impede their fucking job. Im down with that. And walking this earth for half a century i understand and respect that.

The fact you argue that shows your character. Fix that shit and be a productive citizen and not a worthless cocksucker.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
See, little know fact, the thing that your average person doesn't know about getting punched in the face is...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RIP Clif Claven
See, little know fact, the thing that your average person doesn't know about getting punched in the face is...
Lol
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:43:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The 63yo took a swing at a guy.

That guy defended himself.

Did you read a different story that said a construction worker murdered a 63yo?
View Quote
Where did I use the word "murder". I said he killed the guy....
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#23]
That is me.. lol

I dont go around creating situations where i am fighting 20 somethings. I dont eant to die. I only got 1/3 of my life left if im lucky.

I use deductive reasoning. Its a new concept.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, I don't think the construction worker was an amputee.
View Quote
Tom Petty said it best, you don't have to live like a amputee.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

USPS Ground delivery.
View Quote
snort
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That is me.. lol

I dont go around creating situations where i am fighting 20 somethings. I dont eant to die. I only got 1/3 of my life left if im lucky.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
That is me.. lol

By that logic the postal worker should have just driven to the next open mailbox and went on with his day. But he didn't and now he's not woke.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#27]
What an idiot. Don’t go starting fights with guys 20 years younger than you who do manual labor all day.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#28]
So, you’re telling me that the letter carrier...

went postal?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:54:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Mail carrier killed by UNARMED construction worker.
View Quote
Construction worker was armed, and there was a fist at the end of it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
By that logic the postal worker should have just driven to the next open mailbox and went on with his day. But he didn't and now he's not woke.
View Quote
Go fuck with old people and whe they retaliate, Kill Them!

I dont give a shit about your moral character.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Edited ~ medicmandan
View Quote
Yep.  I feel that way often.  Some of the stuff posted on here in the past couple years, embarrassing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RIP Clif Claven
“Sammy, it’s a little-known fact that the North American Elk, due to the shape of its esophagus, cannot say the word ‘lasagna’...”
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I guess the smart one is the construction worker who kills a guy and turns his life upside down....brilliant...
View Quote
The fact that no one was arrested in CA of all places suggest it was good punch.

Don't start none, won't be none applies even to senior citizens.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#34]

ETA:   Guys, I just wanted to add that I'm proud of your performance in this thread. Cliff Clavin, ground delivery, we got some great bantz going on in here.  Good job.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Boomers arent the brightest folks out there.
View Quote
the dumbest boomer is on the same level as the brightest millennial.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The fact that no one was arrested in CA of all places suggest it was good punch.

Don't start none, won't be none applies even to senior citizens.
View Quote
No one was arrested.....yet.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of that story is getting lost on you? The construction workers MOVED THEIR VEHICLES. THEN THE POSTAL WORK WENT BACK AND ESCALATED THE SITUATION AND PUNCHED THE GUY FIRST WHO THEN DEFENDED HIMSELF BY PUNCHING BACK. I don't think most people expect to one punch kill folks. Regardless it was the "old people" that caused the whole situation and he is now dead because of his actions.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Guns: The Great Equalizer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
(warning issued for this personal attack - Paul)
View Quote
Nice COC.

They moved the car as requested, and the PO guy STILL escalated the situation and took the first swing.  Sounds like they tried to de-escalate as they should, and postal guy was on a power trip.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtvmW8fhlc

I think both parties shared blame in that one. Fanny pack shouldn't have kept pushing, provoking and being an asshole in general and Tyrone shouldn't have tried to punch him for it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:10:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Boomers arent the brightest folks out there.
View Quote
May not be a Boomer. Last birth year of that generation was 1964.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

May not be a Boomer. Last birth year of that generation was 1964.
View Quote
Guy was 63.  2018-63 = 1955.  Math is hard.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looks like you triggered some boomers. Don’t worry I got your back bro. We will verbally punch these crotchety old fucks into a living death
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 63yo took a swing at a guy.

That guy defended himself.

Did you read a different story that said a construction worker murdered a 63yo?
Looks like you triggered some boomers. Don’t worry I got your back bro. We will verbally punch these crotchety old fucks into a living death
@Jodquist

I think you and I can be BFFs also.

Just dont tell FastblueR6
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
(removed - Paul)
View Quote
READ and comprehend. Was this guy your friend or something? If that's the case then please go talk to somebody about it. You clearly seem to be very emotional and irrational about this.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Stupidity is an equally diversified trait shared by all ages, ethnic groups, employees, and employers.
View Quote
Yup.  Hydrogen isn't the most plentiful element, stupidity is.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Literally 2 posts above yours if you want to see a 67 year old beating some younger guy to a pulp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is why I constructed my sentences with the words, "Usually," and "Most."   Having actually shot other people, I'd like to not have to do it again.  Your mileage may vary.

Now, escalate, and if the 8oz sap doesn't work, I'll drop you like a prom baby in a dumpster.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#47]
We all know who will go to prison for fucking with an old mailman. Isnt that all that matters in the end? Likely some fucking illegal in the first place. We dont even have half the story. Eitherway, I dont give a shit. Predictable outcome is predictable.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude, you are all over the map.  Take a break from the coke.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Good hit.

They need to know their place and I am sure the mailman thought he was a police officer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#50]
I would be pissed if that old retard had one of my amazon orders and died before he delivered it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top