Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My dream car list has never included Geo Metros (although Suzuki had a Turbo 4 version of the same car).

I drove a poverty spec model of the Metro as a delivery car for a short period of time. At the time my daily driver was a lifted 115hp Toyota 4x4. They are not fast trucks by any stretch of the imagination but It felt like a rocketship compared to the Metro. I also owned a few aircooled VW bugs so I have a lot of slow car experience.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone remember early 90's Geo Metros?  Three cylinder manual transmission. ...... over 55mpg.  I know this for a fact because I drove one as a company car working for a dealership.

It was a great little commuter.  Was actually kind of fun to drive.  I also drove a convertible version for a while.

Where'd they go???    Safety demands and all the other mandated equipment, and poof....,  no more 55mpg $8,999 car.
There are still a few running around my small town.  It's amazing they still run.
Hell yeah, that was my dream car in high school.  Had a festiva instead which "only" got mid 30's, driving like a maniac.
My dream car list has never included Geo Metros (although Suzuki had a Turbo 4 version of the same car).

I drove a poverty spec model of the Metro as a delivery car for a short period of time. At the time my daily driver was a lifted 115hp Toyota 4x4. They are not fast trucks by any stretch of the imagination but It felt like a rocketship compared to the Metro. I also owned a few aircooled VW bugs so I have a lot of slow car experience.
My '82 Mercedes-Benz 240D did the quarter mile faster than it did 0-60.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The market is pretty much demanding 35-40 right now. And that's fairly easy to achieve. Market forces would probably give us 45-50 by 2025, anyway.
View Quote
No manufacturers fleet is averaging 35 to 40.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Curious.. what are the negatives for consumers for higher gas milage standards?  How is this a win for us?
View Quote
$$$$$$$

Have you priced a truck in the last 10 years?  All of that “tech” ain’t free.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Curious.. what are the negatives for consumers for higher gas milage standards?  How is this a win for us?
View Quote
Have you priced an SUV or a pick up lately?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Millions of tree hugging liberal loons suddenly cried out in unison.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 12:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not a fan of this.

I would rather my vehicle get 50mpg than 15mpg...but this isn't gonna ruin my life.
View Quote
Go buy a Prius then and stay the fuck out of the passing lane.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#8]
A good move for a slightly freer market.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The mpg sounds great but you do understand this increases the cost of the vehicles as well.  50 mpg suv thats $100k-$120k sound good?  And i’m not talking Tahoes and Navigators here.
View Quote
I will use your reply to "reply all" to those that quoted me. 

1.  I literally said "this isn't going to ruin my life".  Meaning, I can take this or leave this.  My hope is that a push towards higher mpg is a goal of every car company.  I hope this removal of this regulation doesn't slow or diminish that goal.  That's all I'm saying.  

2.  Every person here that quote me talked about the markets.  I'm 110% for markets.  But it works both ways in this argument - if the car companies have to meet a standard of 50 mpg (for example) and the car costs $100k...they will only offer that vehicle if people buy it.  How many people are going to be market for a 100k car?  If the market won't allow it, it won't be offered and the car companies will be forced to do something to lower the price to a level that the market will allow.  (Reality right now is though...the market is not rejecting $60k trucks/SUVs...so it's not like those fuel economy standards are ruining the market.  How many 8mpg one ton trucks are they gonna sell at the price it's gonna cost to produce + standard mark up?)

With that people don't always have the ability to vote with their dollars if the market doesn't produce what they want.  It's not like someone can say "hey, I see a gap in the car industry.  I'm going to start my own car company to fill that gap".  That's an extremely difficult thing to do.  Not unlike cell phones.  If you're unhappy with ATT and Verizon and T-Mobile and...the others...what choices do you have that the free market can genuinely fix?  The infrastructure needed to meet the consumer demands are substantial which would make actual market competition very difficult/near impossible.  So the consumer may have no choice but to purchase a product and be unhappy.  They are, a lot of times, at the mercy of the manufacturers.  The ability to "vote with dollars" on something like fuel economy is hard, almost by design.  Toyota has the Prius that gets 50mpg.  Awesome.  If the Prius fits your needs, there's your car.  But what if you need a truck?  Well the only option would be the 15mpg Tundra.  I want 50mpg...but I need a truck for various reasons.  How can I "vote with my dollars"?  Me having to purchase the 15mpg Tundra because I need a truck doesn't mean there isn't a demand for a 50mpg truck to fill that gap.   Toyota may not WANT to produce a 50mpg Tundra for fear of ruining sales of other product lines. 

Now, looking at both sides of that argument - perhaps Toyota could indeed do a 50mpg truck but, like you said, it may drive costs up to $120k.  Who's gonna buy that?  Well the market may or may not "allow for it".  If people want 50mpg and the .gov says you have to give that but people won't pay $120k...then it's Toyota job to figure out how to lower the costs to a price point that the market will tolerate.  

Again, I'm not heartbroken over this.  I'm not going to go out and protest.  This is a win for the car companies and the markets.  You won't get a different opinion other than that from me.  But when I think about where I would like to see cars go...better fuel economy is up there.  And that's for MY dollars not having to keep tossing them away at the gas pump.  My "iffy-ness" on this comes with the question of "will car companies continue to pursue better fuel economy".  I believe they should and I hope the market steers them in that direction. 
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Absurd increases in vehicle costs, coupled with stupid, inconvenient, and/or unreliable design features aimed at attempting to meet unrealistic standards.

Have you noticed the "OMG, new trucks are too expensive!!!111" thread we've had every week for the last 5 years?

This is one of those things that has fucked everyday Americans every bit as much as .gov meddling in toilet and washing machine design, but a lot of people aren't familiar enough with vehicles to understand what is up.

This is a big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Reliability could take a huge hit.  I imagine overly complex direct injection systems, valve timing, secondary starters, and God knows what other fuckery they'll be forced to dream up.

Remember cars from the 70s?  We'll get a plastic-ey Chinese version of that.
View Quote
This. Terrain/Equinox have an issue with the high pressure fuel pump required for DI introducing gas into the oil system which prematurely wears the timing chains. Multi thousand dollar repair to replace the timing chains cam phasers, etc. I'm sure there's many other anecdotes of complicated systems causing expensive repairs for the end user in the name of efficiency.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow, arfcom has a lot of progressive members.

"what's so bad about higher fuel economy?"

go be progressive somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
More expensive, complicated and in the end, shittier vehicles. Especially when it comes to trucks.

It's easier to pull off with cars. Trucks, not so much.

For all of the crap added to my 2016 PW for fuel economy it may get 2 mpg more than my 2007 PW on a good day.

For that (maybe) 2mpg I have to put up with a CAD unit on the front axle now and all of the electronic shit that goes with it. Then they added MDS and hydraulic cam phasing, shitty shift points that hold higher gears longer, dropped the rear end from 4:56 to 4:10.  TPMS that thinks I have to run my tires at high pressure even though it's an offroad type truck and never tows.  There's probably more that I'm forgetting.   I doubt if the MDS ever kicks in on a 7000lb truck unless it's going downhill with your foot off the gas.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More expensive, complicated and in the end, shittier vehicles. Especially when it comes to trucks.

It's easier to pull off with cars. Trucks, not so much.

For all of the crap added to my 2016 PW for fuel economy it may get 2 mpg more than my 2007 PW on a good day.

For that (maybe) 2mpg I have to put up with a CAD unit on the front axle now and all of the electronic shit that goes with it. Then they added MDS and hydraulic cam phasing, shitty shift points that hold higher gears longer, dropped the rear end from 4:56 to 4:10.  TPMS that thinks I have to run my tires at high pressure even though it's an offroad type truck and never tows.  There's probably more that I'm forgetting.   I doubt if the MDS ever kicks in on a 7000lb truck unless it's going downhill with your foot off the gas.    
The federal government should have absolutely nothing to do with what you shoot, drive, wear, drink, eat, smoke, how you live, etc.  It is tragic that so many have gone so far away from the Constitution.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Higher acquisition cost, reduced safety, lower quality, smaller vehicles, unattainable goal. EPA's target would have us driving Yugos powered by two cylinder Diesels. Clean Diesels of course.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
More MAGA.

I'm now more sure than ever that Trump is trying to mend fences with his base after the Bump Stock and Omnibus debacles.
View Quote
Only big corporations get the MAGA.  If that happens to align with the notion of less govt and winning then they take credit.  If not then oh well, you don't want the gun grabbing dems in there do you?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Long overdue. The EPA is destroying the auto industry as well as off highway equipment
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not a fan of this.

I would rather my vehicle get 50mpg than 15mpg...but this isn't gonna ruin my life.
View Quote
I remember Smog alerts here in LA.

The manufacturer would not of pushed for cleaning burning cars.

Remember. There were 49 state cars.
And then California cars.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Now get rid of the ethanol requirement too while they're at it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/jamesfallows/los-angeles-smog_53499058.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a fan of this.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/jamesfallows/los-angeles-smog_53499058.jpg

I hope it goes back to 49 state and CA cars.  Why should I pay for CAs idiocy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I hope it goes back to 49 state and CA cars.  Why should I pay for CAs idiocy.
View Quote
Bingo!
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Just a reminder that vehicles are getting heavier and bigger, not smaller and lighter.

Everyone keeps saying smaller, lighter vehicles.

If you're talking about a smaller class of vehicle becoming the modal form of transport, it's most likely because America cottoned on to the fact that two tonne land yachts with giant v8 engines that still somehow made no power were complete and utter shit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Jeremy Clarkson / Grand Tour talking about the best selling vehicle in America, the F-150:

Fuel economy ranked 28th on the buyer’s list of priorities lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#23]
On another note I remember the days of 49-state vehicles, specifically motorcycles. I had a CBR600F3 Cali model (stolen) and then the same bike in a Michigan model.

They had different cams and then some other minor differences.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#24]
I have to giggle when I read people talking about 100% effeniency with ICE.  Mercedes Formula 1 teams have just now hit what they consider 50% effeniency. The amount of engineering associated with that will trickle down to the consumer cars, but is so far away from being put to use it's laughable.  The cost of it is in the millions to design and actually produce just for a season of racing.  Of which they only get to use 3 engines per season w/o penalty.

I think it's absolutely fantastic that these targets are getting rolled back.  Sure, it could be possible in the future, but we are so far away from this being a reality on cars that the everyday person can purchase.

CAFE was great when it started but like all government agencies, has ballooned to the point of near uselessness.  Trying to justify it's continued existence.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

1.  I literally said "this isn't going to ruin my life".  Meaning, I can take this or leave this.  My hope is that a push towards higher mpg is a goal of every car company.  I hope this removal of this regulation doesn't slow or diminish that goal.  That's all I'm saying.  

2.  Every person here that quote me talked about the markets.  I'm 110% for markets.  But it works both ways in this argument - if the car companies have to meet a standard of 50 mpg (for example) and the car costs $100k...they will only offer that vehicle if people buy it.  How many people are going to be market for a 100k car?  If the market won't allow it, it won't be offered and the car companies will be forced to do something to lower the price to a level that the market will allow.  (Reality right now is though...the market is not rejecting $60k trucks/SUVs...so it's not like those fuel economy standards are ruining the market.  How many 8mpg one ton trucks are they gonna sell at the price it's gonna cost to produce + standard mark up?)

With that people don't always have the ability to vote with their dollars if the market doesn't produce what they want.  It's not like someone can say "hey, I see a gap in the car industry.  I'm going to start my own car company to fill that gap".  That's an extremely difficult thing to do.  Not unlike cell phones.  If you're unhappy with ATT and Verizon and T-Mobile and...the others...what choices do you have that the free market can genuinely fix?  The infrastructure needed to meet the consumer demands are substantial which would make actual market competition very difficult/near impossible.  So the consumer may have no choice but to purchase a product and be unhappy.  They are, a lot of times, at the mercy of the manufacturers.  The ability to "vote with dollars" on something like fuel economy is hard, almost by design.  Toyota has the Prius that gets 50mpg.  Awesome.  If the Prius fits your needs, there's your car.  But what if you need a truck?  Well the only option would be the 15mpg Tundra.  I want 50mpg...but I need a truck for various reasons.  How can I "vote with my dollars"?  Me having to purchase the 15mpg Tundra because I need a truck doesn't mean there isn't a demand for a 50mpg truck to fill that gap.   Toyota may not WANT to produce a 50mpg Tundra for fear of ruining sales of other product lines. 

Now, looking at both sides of that argument - perhaps Toyota could indeed do a 50mpg truck but, like you said, it may drive costs up to $120k.  Who's gonna buy that?  Well the market may or may not "allow for it".  If people want 50mpg and the .gov says you have to give that but people won't pay $120k...then it's Toyota job to figure out how to lower the costs to a price point that the market will tolerate.  

Again, I'm not heartbroken over this.  I'm not going to go out and protest.  This is a win for the car companies and the markets.  You won't get a different opinion other than that from me.  But when I think about where I would like to see cars go...better fuel economy is up there.  And that's for MY dollars not having to keep tossing them away at the gas pump.  My "iffy-ness" on this comes with the question of "will car companies continue to pursue better fuel economy".  I believe they should and I hope the market steers them in that direction. 
View Quote
Cry me a river.

If I don't burn them, the dinosaurs died for nothing.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Not reading all 6 pages to say MAGA!
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cry me a river.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cry me a river.

Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Good!!
Give me a better price and more dependable vehicle that's what matters to me.
MPGs is great but not as important.

I saw yesterday that Volkswagen had 300,000 used diesel Vehicles parked on Lots ready for sale just waiting for EPA regulations.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Then buy a Prius, I'll take my V8 truck. I dont need the government telling me what to buy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a fan of this.

Then buy a Prius, I'll take my V8 truck. I dont need the government telling me what to buy.
Yes

I don’t want to be driving around in a plastic pickup with a turbo charged 4 cylinder that shuts off at every stop sign in ten years. Let people decide what they want via the market and keep the EPA the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't think people see the big picture with fuel economy.  Higher requirements force innovation to focus on compliance, which with these regs ends up being a reduction on reliance of oil.  Even with US oil production increasing, moving towards a sustainable energy source (hydro is huge in the NW) insulates us from a global commodity.
View Quote
All I see are the costs of vehicles increasing yearly to keep up with ever restricted government mandates. Driving consumers ever deeper into debt. Go buy a hybrid if you like. I’ll choose not to.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Electric cars have a purpose, but they will never be the nationwide panacea they are sold as.
View Quote
I suspect this is untrue.
They really do hold a TON of potential, over IC cars.
There are so many fewer moving parts and less friction and heat wastes.
It's just a matter of time for the MARKET to get us there, and FBHO for pushing this on us (and his predecessors)
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And the interests of the auto companies too. They don’t want to build to different standards, though I think they’ll follow the strictest- California’s.
View Quote
They’ll build some models for America and some for California.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thank God.  CAFE standards are death.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
All one needs as an example of what happens when the government mandates to the auto makers is to look at the time period from 1973 to roughly the early 90s.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Not a fan of this.

View Quote
I was looking forward to a full sized 4X4 truck that got 50 plus on the highway.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Higher acquisition cost, reduced safety, lower quality, smaller vehicles, unattainable goal. EPA's target would have us driving Yugos powered by two cylinder Diesels. Clean Diesels of course.
View Quote
And they would cost $80k and require weekly repair of overly complex EGR systems.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I suspect this is untrue.
They really do hold a TON of potential, over IC cars.
There are so many fewer moving parts and less friction and heat wastes.
It's just a matter of time for the MARKET to get us there, and FBHO for pushing this on us (and his predecessors)
View Quote
Nationwide the grid is already in the shitters.  Now add another billion watts of load every day, sure it's gonna work out just fine.

When was the last new power plant built in California?

What's paying for the hundreds of thousands charging stations and how long it's going to take?

Be real.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Let's go back to building cars out of steel instead of plastic. Let's have cars with style that look different from each other
View Quote
To do that, they would have to relax safety standards.  New cars are made to certain standards which is why they are heavier and more expensive.  And there is nothing to say that if the production costs go down because of lessened burden on the manufacturer that the savings will be passed on to the consumer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because of California I have to use gas cans that spill more gas on the ground than makes its way in the tank. Fuck California, they can all choke to death on smog and we’d be better for it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Honda CVCC was what we got, and people loved them.

Chevrolet responded with the Chevelle, which wasn't a bad car (my brother drove one for years) but it was no Honda.
View Quote
In 1970 the market gave you this

And by 1972 the government killed it because it was too awesome and gave you this neutered beta piece of shit and you are happy about that?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Consumer freedom.  Maybe my time value of money puts more of a premium on initial cost than it does on fuel cost.  Same with safety mandates.  Let me get the car features I want, not ones that affluent bureaucrats want.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm going to be in them minority here, but demanding fuel economy standards have made vehicles better than ever before.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I was looking forward to a full sized 4X4 truck that got 50 plus on the highway.
View Quote
You were looking forward to something that won't ever happen then.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm going to be in them minority here, but demanding fuel economy standards have made vehicles better than ever before.
View Quote
They have also driven prices through the roof and greatly increased the complexity and decreased the reliability  of the internal combustion engine.   This standard was not possible by 2025, and was a blatant attempt to drive us all into hybrids and electric cars, which aren't ready for prime time yet.  Fuck the federal government and their mandates.  Show me where they derive the power to make them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Other thing happen too, like dramatic price spikes in inefficient vehicles (like fullsize trucks) to help offset the loss leaders that the manufacturers have to sell to meet the standards.

Simply put, Toyota has to make a big profit off every Tundra sold to offset the loss on every Prius. Honestly I have no idea if Toyota makes money on Prius or not, just using them as an example.

That said, I don't know how much of an impact this will have for consumers. It is 2018, 2025 being only 7 years away puts it in the lifecycle of automotive manufacturing. Designs for cars to be made then are already far along in design, prototypes are in testing, manufacturing tooling is being engineered and ordered. Plus if the largest automotive market in the US (California) is going to stay the course on those regulations, I doubt the manufacturers will change direction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The auto makers have to do a bunch of expensive exotic shit like making pickups out of aluminum to try and meet the standards which drives costs up. This sort of thing along with all the emissions crap is why cars cost as much as they do.
Other thing happen too, like dramatic price spikes in inefficient vehicles (like fullsize trucks) to help offset the loss leaders that the manufacturers have to sell to meet the standards.

Simply put, Toyota has to make a big profit off every Tundra sold to offset the loss on every Prius. Honestly I have no idea if Toyota makes money on Prius or not, just using them as an example.

That said, I don't know how much of an impact this will have for consumers. It is 2018, 2025 being only 7 years away puts it in the lifecycle of automotive manufacturing. Designs for cars to be made then are already far along in design, prototypes are in testing, manufacturing tooling is being engineered and ordered. Plus if the largest automotive market in the US (California) is going to stay the course on those regulations, I doubt the manufacturers will change direction.
Somebody is going to decide to clean house in 49 States and leave everybody else to fight over California’s market share.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Options in the marketplace. I would like a V-8 in my large SUV and Ford no longer offers a V-8. Thanks EPA. I don't want all cars to end up with the same shape due to the EPA and NHTSA.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't think people see the big picture with fuel economy.  Higher requirements force innovation to focus on compliance, which with these regs ends up being a reduction on reliance of oil.  Even with US oil production increasing, moving towards a sustainable energy source (hywdro is huge in the NW) insulates us from a global commodity.
View Quote
How exactly is relying on oil, which is the most cost effective fuel we have, is a bad thing? Using numbers, if possible.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Cars are getting heavier, not lighter.
View Quote
The drive for higher fuel mileage has led to increased use of aluminum, carbon fiber, and plastic - yes or no?

Those things all cost more than steel to make a vehicle - yes or no?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Tell me more about camless technology, and gasoline compression engines. Both of those sound interesting.

Whatis the problem with cams? Is it that they don't change to fit the current engine conditions? Or is it the friction caused by the cams? Or all of the above?
View Quote
The energy to operate them.  Go to a machine ship that builds engines and try to spin an installed cam by hand ....
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Not a fan of this.

View Quote
So then buy one that gets 50MPG.

Freedom  how does it work?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top