Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Harvey Milk should have cleaned out that fucking building.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For those of you who have not already done so, please take a moment to write, email, and/or call your congressmen and your senators even if they are democrats.

Write, email, and/or call your state legislators; even if they are democrats.
Write, email, and/or call Trump.

pcsutton's thread has contact info to make it fast and simple for those who need it on the federal level (white house contact info down in the thread; if you need state contacts, let me know and I will get them for you).
View Quote
This should be done weekly anyway.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]
That gif is flat out nightmarish.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]
He signs an AWB and he's fucking one and done.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It has always been my fundamental perception that Donald Trump is a clueless asshole whose main talent is breezily saying whatever he thinks people want to hear.

It shocks me that some of you are just now figuring this out.

It has always been my fundamental perception that Donald Trump has no bedrock principles, certainly no deep understanding of Constitutional truths, and that he will do whatever makes him the center of attention at any given moment.

Oh well.

Maybe an adult in the room will clue him in as to why his base is suddenly so pissed off.
View Quote
This, so very much exactly this.  Bravo. Couldn't have put it better.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He signs an AWB and he's fucking one and done.
View Quote
If the Republican in Congress vote for it, it will not matter.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#8]
A real life Manchurian Candidate.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#9]
His usual pattern of "Negotiating" is to ask for way more than he expects to get.

That only makes sense sense here if he's negotiating against Republicans.

Time to blow up the phone lines and email inboxes of all republican senators and every democrat about to run for re-election in a state Trump won.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You know, watching the MSM on this, I was convinced Trump had endorsed an AWB that caused that smile for DiFe.  Watching the actual video, he did no such thing.
View Quote
This.

No one is watching the video
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:44:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
First president to switch parties and win a second term?

He will be beloved of Hollywood and all media a great boon if you are in the entertainment and hospitality business and want to be a media
personality after you leave office.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That picture is going to be a game changer come next election cycle.
First president to switch parties and win a second term?

He will be beloved of Hollywood and all media a great boon if you are in the entertainment and hospitality business and want to be a media
personality after you leave office.
I don’t think he cares, he should be riding a wave of positive economic sentiment and will easily trade the lost NRA votes for a larger swell of votes because he passed a ban.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump got her moist.
View Quote
Probably more gooey than moist at her age.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Harvey Milk should have cleaned out that fucking building.
lol
Yeah, the gay lobby has succeeded.  In making people remember Milk as a killer.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]
It just doesn't pass the smell test.  How can  guy that created enthusiasm among this same group of people for a long shot victory,  not see the political 3rd rail that he is dancing on?   Sure he is a rich NY life long liberal...but he knew the right things to say and do, and now he doesn't?

The guy that just officially announced his run for his 2nd term and in the same day pulled the pin on the political grenade that will cost him all the states he won with and gain him none of the oppositions?

I'm not saying he is playing some game but he may have lost his mind.

Before everyone panics...this has zero chance of passing either house of congress, but it's political suicide anyway.

Did he get bored already and this is his way out of a 2nd term?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Did her happy pills kick in?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What the fuck is going on with Trump?
View Quote
Feinswine is giving him a hand job under the table?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump has to know he will be primaried and most likely be a one term president if he signs an AWB.  If Trump is going to trade an AWB for arming teachers that is still going to cost him his second term.

And why support raising the age to 21 to by an AR15 if the are including an AWB?  That also makes no sense.

So we are either being royally sold out, or Trump is doing his DACA playbook thing for the media - knowing it won't reach his desk.

I have faith in a large majority of the republican controlled house stopping an AWB.  Especially after gun owners start contacting them.  And to be honest, I suspected Trump would be shakey on the 2nd amendment - just not sell us out shakey.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If a new AWB passes and Manchin's name is anywhere close to it, there is no way he wins in Nov.
View Quote
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MANCHIN. If an AWB passes that means an AWB PASSED
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This.

No one is watching the video
View Quote
I watched the video. It is everything people are claiming.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#20]
People really should wait and see what actually happens before they start soiling themselves. I'm not clairvoyant or anything, so I don't know either, but darn, some are beginning to sound just like the unhinged left around here.

...but whatever. I prefer not to get all worked up over stuff until it actually becomes stuff. Until then, I fire off friendly letters to my reps letting them know how I feel.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm going to laugh my ass off if the die hard Trump supporters have to thank Paul Ryan for killing an AWB.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She's kinda hot. Right?
View Quote
Fuck yeah she is.

Tell you what, I will eat the shit out of that pussy but you have to give her a rim job after her morning dump. Before she changes her diaper. Deal?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This should be done weekly anyway.
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Some of us saw this possibility during the primaries....and we were mocked and ridiculed for it
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If the Republican in Congress vote for it, it will not matter.
View Quote
Slept through grade school civics?

If a bill barely passes in congress, then the Presidential veto kills it.   There isn't enough support for gun control to get a veto-proof 2/3 majority in either house of congress.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#26]
maybe fienswine is giddy because she thinks they got trump to betray his voters.they want the NRA.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#27]
FUCK
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Also, remember that after the Clinton AWB expired that GWB said he supported the Clinton AWB and that he would sign it if it got to his desk.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's being duplicitous. He's trying to walk a fine line on an issue he has little love for, and probably hopes the issue just goes away.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Also, remember that after the Clinton AWB expired that GWB said he supported the Clinton AWB and that he would sign it if it got to his desk.
View Quote
And bush knew that it would never show up on his desk.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#32]
The more she adds the less likely it is to pass out of committee......Much less pass the House when/if it gets there.

Maybe Trump learned something about "poison pills" from Ted Cruz.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If anything other than bump stocks passes, Republicans lose control after the midterms and president Trump is done.
View Quote
thats basically what i wrote to trump at the white house website. i will not vote for him if anything beyond bumpstocks passes.
FUCK YO COURT @@@@@, FUCK YO COURT!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
FDJT
View Quote
Yep. And all the cuck apologists that are still sucking his 87th dimensional cock.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#35]
I am not fucking amused.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You know, watching the MSM on this, I was convinced Trump had endorsed an AWB that caused that smile for DiFe.  Watching the actual video, he did no such thing.
View Quote
Correct, however this further proves gun owners must always be proactive in defending our rights.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
He made a comment but never pushed for anything like Trump is doing
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Whatever gets proposed still has to make it through the House and Senate. There is where our battle lies.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He's being duplicitous. He's trying to walk a fine line on an issue he has little love for, and probably hopes the issue just goes away.
View Quote
Yep.  Talk is cheap and is a stalling tactic.

Getting a bill passed is something else.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mueller finally found the dirt and AWB and other Dem priorities is the cost to keep it from going public?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You're right, I should have voted for hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The duck that walked like a duck all his life, convinced you all for two years that he was a kitten, is still walking like a duck.
You're right, I should have voted for hillary.
Typical cuck apologist response
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#42]
This board is getting as bad as it was during the election.  Fuck facts, my feelings are hurt so I don't care what is real or not.

If Trump gave Feinstein the go ahead to include an AW Ban then why at the very end of the meeting is she asking Trump "what do we do about these weapons of war" and goes on to talk about people buying AR15s?

Here is a direct link to the full video with her comment at the very end. She wouldn't be asking that question if she had already been given the go ahead for an AW Ban and Trump wouldn't have blown her off telling her to talk to the other Senators about it.
https://youtu.be/gjrWRDKKSCQ?t=1h1m59s
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think if an AWB came to his desk he'd sign it, but he's hoping it just dies in congress.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
GWB never held a “listening session” and set gun rights back a decade with his big fucking mouth, or discussed an AWB with Feinstein making her so happy she’s cumming in the chair next to him. Trump did, today.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This board is getting as bad as it was during the election.  Fuck facts, my feelings are hurt so I don't care what is real or not.
View Quote
Yep. I won't blindly follow any politician, but damn, there's a certain subset of this message board who really should be worried about being accused of being mentally ill.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#46]
That Trump train has slowed way down.  It is pretty much come to a stop now.  He's made it very easy to step off.

I don't know what the hell he thinks he is doing, but MAGA isn't looking too healthy these days...  
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
He shit the bed.  He shit the fucking bed and I hope he eats a can of botulism.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm hoping Trump is simply inviting and creating an environment for the dems to go full-retard in their gun-grabbing, knowing full well he'll give them no more than he's already said he would....mentally ill, 21 y/o, bumpstocks.

When the Dems fail to agree or "give-in" and pass Trumps plan, he'll put the Dems back in the lime light as "once again, failing to pass legislation, this time on gun control" and "just like the DACA legislation and the Dem's failure on that one as well."

If I'm wrong on the above, than holy Shiite, it's time for us all to draw that personal "line in the sand" on how far we're willing to lay down and take it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Donald told me that he was on board with banning weapons of mass destruction but after we passed the bill he would not sign the bill.

-Diane Feinstein

Yes, I told her I would sign a bill banning weapons of mass destruction, but she handed me a bill that bans guns which are not weapons of mass destruction. I was on board for supporting a bill that banned nuclear weapons and other bombs which are real weapons of mass destruction.

-President Trump
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If anything other than bump stocks passes, Republicans lose control after the midterms and president Trump is done.
View Quote
We're screw IMO.

Democrats will have full control of govt after Trump gets rolled. And there will FOR SURE be tough gun control measures passed.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top