Quoted:

Tell me where he is wrong in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUuYqaNpIq4
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, USA very bad. All hail Father Putin and motherland, am I right comrade?

Tell me where he is wrong in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUuYqaNpIq4

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would agree that categorizing Ukraine as "good" might be unwarranted, but they haven't invaded Russia recently.

Russia has invaded Ukraine recently.

It's pretty obvious who is the aggressor in this conflict. Pretending that Russia is some stalwart anti-globalist hold out is silly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, you're responding to a Russian spewing the usual propaganda from the Russian government.

I have no idea who that is I replied to, but if you are just swallowing all the pro war propaganda coming out then hey, you do you.  We were part of their overthrow of their admittedly pro-Moscow government in 2014?  We had Barry's State Department balls deep in that operation.  Not my concern though. There is nothing in Ukraine that I am remotely willing to sacrifice anything for, much less ask someone else to go fight there.  But I keep hearing the cries of "Russia bad (this is true) and Ukraine good (doubtful) so lets get ready for more foreign warring!"  Fuck that.  As I watch my southern border collapse and my government embrace lawlessness and Marxism the fate of Ukraine is pretty low on my list of concerns.

I would agree that categorizing Ukraine as "good" might be unwarranted, but they haven't invaded Russia recently.

It's pretty obvious who is the aggressor in this conflict. Pretending that Russia is some stalwart anti-globalist hold out is silly.

I didn't say Russia was anything other than bad guys.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Russians aren't doing shit before the Olympics.

Ukraine can give Putin the eastern quarter of the country he wants, or Vlad takes the the eastern third. And Ukraine really exists as a hastily drawn map at the end of the Cold War, anyway.

Western politicians are against it because Ukraine has been funneling money to them and their lobbyist friends for years - this may taper the flow.

I'm not interested in borrowing $10T from the Chinese and grind up thousands of more Americans to defend a country of half-assed mobsters to keep graft flowing to the elite in the Western capitals.

But I'll them meet halfway. All the Neo-cons, you can use your PTO to take time to fight in the Free Ukraine army. Lindsay Graham, Hunter Biden, Jen Psaki, Bill Kristol, etc. - show us your stuff. This your chance to kill evil Russians and defend freedom. Be sure and wear your mask and socially distance on the battle field.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol just because we don't like Jen doesn't give you credibility.

You've made several mistakes in your post a native American English speaker would not make. I'm not going to point them out because I don't want you to learn from them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/1629523773534-2225728.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jen Psaki (WH press secretary) one week denying false flags exist and now saying Russia is going to do a false flag. Do we believe anything coming from the WH at this point? The whole Obiden admin's boogieman is Russia.

Quoted:

Not to mention USA government has been doing false flags against its own citizens for some time now. Jan. 6, Patriot Front march in DC, Virginia election right wing false flag demonstration who all turned out to be DNC operatives, Jan. 6 remembrance gathering, DC truck guy with bombs, etc.

Edit: also Charlottesville and most probably Mandalay Bay

You've made several mistakes in your post a native American English speaker would not make. I'm not going to point them out because I don't want you to learn from them.

I'm a native english speaker, I saw no real mistakes. are you going to challenge any of his false flag claims?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]
SLAV KING - Boris vs. DJ Blyatman

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nice. I have the blue F dodgers style cap from them when they raised money for Andy’s memorial fund.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like those dudes, even bought a nifty hat.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145430/20220119_125410_jpg-2246160.JPG

Nice. I have the blue F dodgers style cap from them when they raised money for Andy’s memorial fund.

I bought their recent drop.. For the Marines killed last August!
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wait, are they actually fighting? I thought Russia was just massed on he border but no fighting yet?
View Quote

I call BS. If there wasa single dead Ukrainian at the hands of the Russians, our media would be wall-to-wall with "attrocities" and Potustato would be at the UN with ginned up "intelligence" forming up a posse.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I call BS. If there wasa single dead Ukrainian at the hands of the Russians, our media would be wall-to-wall with "attrocities" and Potustato would be at the UN with ginned up "intelligence" forming up a posse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, are they actually fighting? I thought Russia was just massed on he border but no fighting yet?

This. Ukraine certainly would have no interest in hiding any sort of conflict.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZ_qfuEKRY
Vid on the NLAWs that just got to Ukraine.
View Quote

Single shot with a free ACOG. Nice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, are people actually this unaware? Russians have been sniping Ukrainians for a while now, to a tune of 40% of their casualties last year.

Sniper students are rotated in after their training.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

In America, wrong is right- up is down- bad is good. Our government is corrupt to the core because they have been taken over by the globalists. How do you guys not see this? We have a sitting president who is illegitimate and stole the election, nobody voted for him. We have sitting congressmen and senate who are worth millions yet only make like $100k/year. Parts of NY, CA, IL, ect are being turned into dumpsters and the people that live in those places keep voting those people in? Yeah BS. AGs set up a revolving door for career criminals to start a culture war. Face it, America has been co-opted.

It is only going to get worse as CIA and FBI and justice systems turn to wokeness and CRT (as evidenced in their job adverts). Until 2020 gets fixed, there is no future. Alex Jones just threw in the towel and said it is over for America (and he has been fighting the globalists for his whole career).

Putin is the only one spewing sense in this f***ed up world.

Edit: Adding the American government hates you and has declared war on you. You are deemed a domestic terrorist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with that is that it makes you vulnerable to what Russians like this guy are saying.

In America, wrong is right- up is down- bad is good. Our government is corrupt to the core because they have been taken over by the globalists. How do you guys not see this? We have a sitting president who is illegitimate and stole the election, nobody voted for him. We have sitting congressmen and senate who are worth millions yet only make like $100k/year. Parts of NY, CA, IL, ect are being turned into dumpsters and the people that live in those places keep voting those people in? Yeah BS. AGs set up a revolving door for career criminals to start a culture war. Face it, America has been co-opted.

It is only going to get worse as CIA and FBI and justice systems turn to wokeness and CRT (as evidenced in their job adverts). Until 2020 gets fixed, there is no future. Alex Jones just threw in the towel and said it is over for America (and he has been fighting the globalists for his whole career).

Edit: Adding the American government hates you and has declared war on you. You are deemed a domestic terrorist

I agree with most of that, but Putin is still a bad guy too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Very informative.  Thanks @AKCory762
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, you're responding to a Russian spewing the usual propaganda from the Russian government.

I have no idea who that is I replied to, but if you are just swallowing all the pro war propaganda coming out then hey, you do you.  We were part of their overthrow of their admittedly pro-Moscow government in 2014?  We had Barry's State Department balls deep in that operation.  Not my concern though. There is nothing in Ukraine that I am remotely willing to sacrifice anything for, much less ask someone else to go fight there.  But I keep hearing the cries of "Russia bad (this is true) and Ukraine good (doubtful) so lets get ready for more foreign warring!"  Fuck that.  As I watch my southern border collapse and my government embrace lawlessness and Marxism the fate of Ukraine is pretty low on my list of concerns.

Agreed.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Go to Ukraine and give your father in law's nephew who is back from the front lines for 2 weeks for Christmas a Ka-bar.

If I knew I was going to see him before hand, would have brought more useful stuff, cold weather gear, merino wool, etc.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/184365/2A75AB4F-59A4-4A45-8A75-557F34707942-2245486.jpg
View Quote

@trapsh00ter99  I was waiting to hear from you or C5hardtop.  Please IM me if there's something I can do (still reading through the thread).
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Wait, are people actually this unaware? Russian's have been sniping Ukrainians, to a tune of 40% of their casualties last year, for a while now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, are people actually this unaware? Russian's have been sniping Ukrainians, to a tune of 40% of their casualties last year, for a while now.

Any reliable sources to corroborate that?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wait, are people actually this unaware? Russians have been sniping Ukrainians for a while now, to a tune of 40% of their casualties last year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not even hard to find. It just hasn't been pumped and posted everywhere.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/world/europe/ukraine-russia-fighting.html
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the late 2021 section and you'll see plenty of sources, although many are not in English.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_war_in_Donbas_
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm a native english speaker, I saw no real mistakes. are you going to challenge any of his false flag claims?
View Quote

His english is too correct to be a red blooded american gd poster.  He needs to learn to use the word payed and wrong contractions to fit in here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Interesting. Thank you for sharing.
View Quote

This. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"Drone swarms" A shit ton of cheap guided anti-armor munitions.  Reactive armor is only effective when it goes off, trigger it, then hit the target again and again after that and you only defended against the first attack.
View Quote

This. A javelin is what 300k? plus a 200k launcher; a off the shelf drone is what 300 bucks? attach a shaped charge and touch detonator and a tank kill is 2X300 dollar drones, 2 shaped charges, and and you can reuse teh 100 dollar controller.

in 2002 my RA was working on an airdropped robot that would swivel around 360 and squirt water at hot spots for forest fires. He adamantly refused to do  I figured out his wire binding problem between CPU and thermal detector (used berrings that would conduct vs wires, could infinitely go 360 degrees, and i wasn't an engineer lol).
It couldn't be that different to simply put that same tech in a drone and change operating parameters from 200 over background temps,  to 60 over background temp and , add a "go 400 meters X direction". release 3 at a time and you could kill a running tank pretty quick, without even popping out of your foxhole.

The Nlaws looked fairly easy to use and MUCH cheaper(40K, plus free ACOG), Though they seem to be pretty large smoke clouds that could give away firing position, which would make me a little less anxious to use during combat...
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Probably the most obvious case of how foreign powers use propaganda to sow discontent and anger in America between groups that I've ever seen.  Sergei, please go back to boss and ask for retraining in subtlety art so you are not so easily found out. Ask that alternate troll Yuri be given assignment until skill improves to minimum GD level.
View Quote
If that is a clear case, your point is weak.  Propaganda is meant to obfuscate.  Let me give you a few examples:  2020 election is the most secure and fair election ever.  Trump is an Russian asset, as Putin has dirt on him.  

Foreign power do not need to lift a finger to produce propaganda to influence the American politics.  Our own .gov and its propaganda arm, the MSM/social media is doing fine as is.  All they need to do is to periodically sprinkle some truth.  If that is stirring the pot, then speaking the truth is consider "sowing discontent".
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Only read origional post. Lots of misinformation. Foreigners can not readily join the Ukrainian Army. They proposed this long ago and it stalled out in legislation. You need to be a resident and speak Ukrainian.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Only read origional post. Lots of misinformation. Foreigners can not readily join the Ukrainian Army. They proposed this long ago and it stalled out in legislation. You need to be a resident and speak Ukrainian.
View Quote

@wildbill375

what's it like at the moment over-there in regards to atmosphere?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
What about mechanics
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is a good time for US intel agencies to figure out russias true military capabilities.

Monitor all electronic transmissions, all comms and encryption. Log every electronic weapons systems signals. Start developing countermeasures to interfere with russian comms and code breaking of encryption.

Also a great time to infiltrate behind the russian lines with Ukrainians and planting IEDs, going after supply routes, fuel depots, command and control nodes, sabotage of russian equipment -

View Quote

No can do sir, actual warfighting capabilities and intel gathering on peers is no longer the mission. The mission is now to get as much diversity and as many trannies into the .mil as possible because wokeness is king.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why waste electrons fighting a straw man?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#28]
delete
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@wildbill375

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@wildbill375

@Finslayer83

"Normal" people are more worried about heating costs this winter than a war... got to understand people have been living like this since 2014. A conventional war is unrealistic.  Putin has to much to lose. Ukraine is not in the same disorganized state it was when Yanukovych was kicked out of power. A brothers war is very unpopular on both sides.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What part of the quote above by Headlice is inaccurate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, USA very bad. All hail Father Putin and motherland, am I right comrade?

What part of the quote above by Headlice is inaccurate?

I didn't say what he said was inaccurate. Putin is as bad or worse than any US politician has ever been and he seems to be a Putin dick-sucker.

The thread is about Russia invading a sovereign country and, just like Whisker's meme, Headlice comes in with "LOOK AT BAD THINGS AMERICA DO." It's typical.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't think the javelin was ever even close to that expensive. Nor was/is the CLU.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Drone swarms" A shit ton of cheap guided anti-armor munitions.  Reactive armor is only effective when it goes off, trigger it, then hit the target again and again after that and you only defended against the first attack.

This. A javelin is what 300k? plus a 200k launcher; a off the shelf drone is what 300 bucks? attach a shaped charge and touch detonator and a tank kill is 2X300 dollar drones, 2 shaped charges, and and you can reuse teh 100 dollar controller.

in 2002 my RA was working on an airdropped robot that would swivel around 360 and squirt water at hot spots for forest fires. He adamantly refused to do  I figured out his wire binding problem between CPU and thermal detector (used berrings that would conduct vs wires, could infinitely go 360 degrees, and i wasn't an engineer lol).
It couldn't be that different to simply put that same tech in a drone and change operating parameters from 200 over background temps,  to 60 over background temp and , add a "go 400 meters X direction". release 3 at a time and you could kill a running tank pretty quick, without even popping out of your foxhole.

The Nlaws looked fairly easy to use and MUCH cheaper(40K, plus free ACOG), Though they seem to be pretty large smoke clouds that could give away firing position, which would make me a little less anxious to use during combat...

I don't think the javelin was ever even close to that expensive. Nor was/is the CLU.
A javelin runs about $75K each
NLAW was $24K pounds or $32k

A Russian tank costs a bit more
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

"In 2002, a single Javelin command launch unit cost $126,000, and each missile cost around $78,000 (equivalent to $112,000 in 2020). This is reinforced by the US Army's Fiscal Year 2018 unit cost for the Javelin weapon system, which put the unit cost at $206,705. "

View Quote

holy shit!
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#36]
I want a javelin
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

holy shit!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"In 2002, a single Javelin command launch unit cost $126,000, and each missile cost around $78,000 (equivalent to $112,000 in 2020). This is reinforced by the US Army's Fiscal Year 2018 unit cost for the Javelin weapon system, which put the unit cost at $206,705. "

holy shit!

Think of it as paying for the insurance that you will be able to hit and defeat a main battle tank with reactive armor.

Also useful against helos in direct attack mode.

M98 Javelin Anti Tank Guided Missile
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Boiled pizza?
View Quote

Yeah, WTH?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

And commercial drone jammers cost a few grand. DJI might be hot shit against Peshmerga but militaries guy more expensive, harder to interfere with weapons that were designed for war, and cost five and six figures. At some point you need powerful directional signals to come tell them or see what they see, and costs spiral. If you don’t? You’ll get jammed and your cell phone will be used to target you with guided munitions. Not to say that drones don’t matter just that the drones to worry about in major combat aren’t $450 drones from Alibaba.

Look at what BONUS rounds cost. Autonomous targeting isn’t cheap.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Boiled pizza?
View All Quotes

Why not?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

My business is buying and selling Ukrainian gear. Lots of good companies popped up in Ukraine to provide gear to the military. M-Tac makes some great stuff. P1G-TAC also has some cool gear. Just about everything I wear in these freezing temperatures is from Ukraine.

There are surplus stores in most larger shopping malls and cities. Most will deliver at no cost to the closest Nova Poshta (New Post) when purchasing online.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220119_130336_2_jpg-2245688.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd have to see about reliably getting anything there. I can check with FIL. I can get it to FIL no problem about 200 miles away, but not sure about getting it to the front.

Nephew is back at the front now.

My business is buying and selling Ukrainian gear. Lots of good companies popped up in Ukraine to provide gear to the military. M-Tac makes some great stuff. P1G-TAC also has some cool gear. Just about everything I wear in these freezing temperatures is from Ukraine.

There are surplus stores in most larger shopping malls and cities. Most will deliver at no cost to the closest Nova Poshta (New Post) when purchasing online.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220119_130336_2_jpg-2245688.JPG

Subscribed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#43]
couple articles about Russia withdrawing 50% embassy staff.   Since its on the news, likely smoke and mirrors related. However who knows what it means besides Putin.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Holy shit I never met a Biden supporter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit I never met a Biden supporter.

Lol. Check out this guy working the SVR script.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No can do sir, actual warfighting capabilities and intel gathering on peers is no longer the mission. The mission is now to get as much diversity and as many trannies into the .mil as possible because wokeness is king.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a good time for US intel agencies to figure out russias true military capabilities.

Monitor all electronic transmissions, all comms and encryption. Log every electronic weapons systems signals. Start developing countermeasures to interfere with russian comms and code breaking of encryption.

Also a great time to infiltrate behind the russian lines with Ukrainians and planting IEDs, going after supply routes, fuel depots, command and control nodes, sabotage of russian equipment -

It's how Globalism works. It just does.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Huh, interesting.

Sounds like a certain other country a few decades ago....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure that Ukraine hasn't been spending a lot on their defense. I think the problem has been finding people willing to sell in quantity at the risk of pissing of Vlad.

Huh, interesting.

Sounds like a certain other country a few decades ago....
they need shitloads of mines, ATGMs, MANPADs, and drone defenses asap, I doubt they are getting them (even thought the Uk stepped up to deliver ATM's this week.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Raytheon will be exhibiting some of their tech at an upcoming trade show. I'm sure it will be limited info and capabilities discussed are reduced from actual also but just with what they've released publicly is info on their product having 150 drone swarms controlled by a single individual...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
Don't forget General Dynamics

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

And AMZ and Google

I put the Separatist Droid Army March theme over the Robot Dog army & Amazon Blimp

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Think of it as paying for the insurance that you will be able to hit and defeat a main battle tank with reactive armor.

Also useful against helos in direct attack mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVTGHNylkg
View Quote

I am well aware of their capabilities. I went to Javelin school in 2002, unfortunately I didn't carry any into Iraq in 2003 or the 2004-2005 deployment.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top