Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
OMG....  how can anyone listen to this rambling commentator?  I'm following this stuff with rabid interest, since it affects me personally...  despite 30 years of handgun ownership, pistol permits from 5 states, and legal concealed carry for decades without issue, I now risk being a class E felon on a regular basis (or so Hochul would have me be).  However, I simply cannot listen to this Crump dude...    

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Godspeed, God bless, Good luck
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
This dude sounds like a child molestor with a stroke.  Post details.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
jesus you whiny bitches about a whiney bitch....here....

now shut it and lets argue about the 2nd instead....

2A WIN - Federal Gun Law Ruled Unconstitutional Under NYSRPA V. Bruen
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GOA actually fights, while the NRA remains silent at best.
View Quote

Yep.

That said, let's keep the NRA around because they are a lightning rod to the anti-gunners. Let them rail against the NRA while groups like GOA actually get things done.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I think that any politicians that are involved in any aspect of making laws that violate COTUS/BOR should be inflicted some sort of pain.
Be it financial, status, or legally, I am good with it. But not violence.
First time, maybe a very painful fine, that will be deducted from the "salary" and perks. Like 1/2 or more of the annual income from tax payers.
2nd time, the rest.
3rd time, jail and barred from civil service.
If the continue on a local level, many years in jail.

I wish they would remove any laws on exiling citizens , but I can understand why that are laws.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OMG....  how can anyone listen to this rambling commentator?  I'm following this stuff with rabid interest, since it affects me personally...  despite 30 years of handgun ownership, pistol permits from 5 states, and legal concealed carry for decades without issue, I now risk being a class E felon on a regular basis (or so Hochul would have me be).  However, I simply cannot listen to this Crump dude...    

View Quote

Yeah, I made it about 2 minutes.  This guy needs speech therapy.  A transcript would be a vast improvement.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Y’all be nice. He delivers a necessary message and is devoted to the cause.
View Quote

Yeah really. I don't find him annoying at all.

And he delivers the message well. He's a good supporter of our cause.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That claims state legislators are immune.

Does that apply to municipalities?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That claims state legislators are immune.

Does that apply to municipalities?

I believe it says municipalities are not immune
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, I made it about 2 minutes.  This guy needs speech therapy.  A transcript would be a vast improvement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I could listen to it so can you. If you can’t stand six minutes listening to somebody who speaks with an impediment but has important information to share, I’m not sure I can rely upon you when shit goes sideways.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

ETA:

He's doing whats right, more than most of us can say. I retract my previous statement other than to say we always need to put our best out there when dealing with the ignorant masses. Some could mistake his unique speech pattern as inebriation. But again, here I sit, not doing much to help the cause
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Y'all be nice. He delivers a necessary message and is devoted to the cause.
View Quote
I want some lefty to make fun of his speech so they can be hit over the head with a bully hammer.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
New York loses, they slightly change it to be worse, keep it.

With no punishment, it won’t matter.

a law found to be unconstitutional should at a minimum, cost everyone who signed off on said law their political position / job, and barred from future office.
View Quote

Add revoked citizenship and you have a deal. Boot them off the island. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Would be great if these types of cut and dry abusive law cases could be settled in a couple of weeks instead of the ages they take.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Add revoked citizenship and you have a deal. Boot them off the island. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
View Quote

I wonder if we will ever see this used - it’s called deprivation of rights under color of law.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

Long copy paste

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment  to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I’ve been saying this in the njhtf that the SCOTUS needs to just rule that constitutional carry is the way of the world now and that no state, town, city, municipality can restrict where you can or cannot carry and that they can’t put permitting, training or any other kind of restrictions on the right to carry. Enough of these stupid fuck fuck games.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
GOA actually fights, while the NRA remains silent at best.
View Quote

The only thing the NRA knows is Wayne needs more suits.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If I could listen to it so can you. If you can’t stand six minutes listening to somebody who speaks with an impediment but has important information to share, I’m not sure I can rely upon you when shit goes sideways.
View Quote

If he’s actually got a speech impediment, maybe it should be labeled as such. That wasn’t clear. He just seemed to be high, and not all that competent at times. Not the image you want to project in this case. Maybe that’s not the case, but it is how it looked.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#20]
painful to watch...is that guy drunk or something?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#21]
ost
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#22]
By sure to hit the like button and subscribe
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#23]
These assholes will never quit till they are in jail for denying
millions of people their rights
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#24]
So by judging how well the last ruling in our favor turned out if they win this one Im gonna have to pay to store my firearms at my local PD and will have to pass a background check every time I sign one out to go to the range.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#25]
It is docketed and back in front of Suddaby. working on getting it uploaded to Dropbox and a link to share.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#26]
BTT PDF of complaint in OP and here.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Excellent.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why, does that guy talk like a platypus on novocaine?
View Quote

Shejus wha a spesh impudiment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

PDF of Revised Complaint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWf3a90hlgQ

Watch it, no Cliff Notes. If you can't be bothered to make the time, neither can I...

Seriously, great work to the GOA team, especially @nolocontendere who I'm sure will comment when he is allowed to and able.
View Quote

I'm gonna have to send them another $100
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s Kathy Hochul not Karen, though I can see why you’d think so.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It seems like it would be easier to just have the Supreme Court review every piece of legislation before it is voted on. Would it add a ton of bureaucratic delay to every piece of legislation? Yes. Is that a feature, as opposed to a bug? You betcha.

3 allegedly co-equal branches of government. The first two coordinate and work together all the time, but the third one has to sit an watch them violate the constitution until someone gets harmed who actually has enough money to hire the right attorneys to make appeal after appeal after appeal until the case finally gets put in front of them. And then half the time they can only rule on the singular part of the law that got challenged, for the reasons cited in the suit.

It would be like referees at a game not being able to call a foul, even if they witnessed it, unless the individual harmed by the foul reported it to them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I wonder if we will ever see this used - it’s called deprivation of rights under color of law.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

Long copy paste

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment  to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.
View Quote

If we made it through Waco and Ruby Ridge without seeing it used, nah, it'll never happen.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It seems like it would be easier to just have the Supreme Court review every piece of legislation before it is voted on. Would it add a ton of bureaucratic delay to every piece of legislation? Yes. Is that a feature, as opposed to a bug? You betcha.

3 allegedly co-equal branches of government. The first two coordinate and work together all the time, but the third one has to sit an watch them violate the constitution until someone gets harmed who actually has enough money to hire the right attorneys to make appeal after appeal after appeal until the case finally gets put in front of them. And then half the time they can only rule on the singular part of the law that got challenged, for the reasons cited in the suit.

It would be like referees at a game not being able to call a foul, even if they witnessed it, unless the individual harmed by the foul reported it to them.
View Quote

You're singing my language and I love it.

Only problem is, the USSC would then become the most powerful entity on earth and political fighting would shift towards packing the courts, even worse than already.

I love the concept. I just don't know how we keep the court honest.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:23:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I identify her as Queen Karen
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#35]
This is fantastic news. Go Nolo and GOA!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

When it’s ruled on. It hasn’t even been docketed yet to my knowledge. Briefs will be exchanged, a court date set, arguments made, a verdict rendered, and hopefully at the beginning an injunction issued. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When will this case be ruled on?

When it’s ruled on. It hasn’t even been docketed yet to my knowledge. Briefs will be exchanged, a court date set, arguments made, a verdict rendered, and hopefully at the beginning an injunction issued. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

FWIW, the initial complaint was filed on July 11 and, with all that process, the decision was issued on August 31.

It was somewhat accelerated so that the judge could rule on the PI motion before the law went into effect. But, it shows that it doesn’t have to take forever.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hasn't been docketed yet, but it has been filed.  stay tuned for the Complaint when it is formally docketed.  There are some other things that will happen, soon, as well.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

FWIW, the initial complaint was filed on July 11 and, with all that process, the decision was issued on August 31.

It was somewhat accelerated so that the judge could rule on the PI motion before the law went into effect. But, it shows that it doesn’t have to take forever.
View Quote

Since it's virtually the same complaint he should tell the state that they have 72 hours to respond before he rules...
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hasn't been docketed yet, but it has been filed.  stay tuned for the Complaint when it is formally docketed.  There are some other things that will happen, soon, as well.
View Quote

Go get'em Nolo!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Too bad they can't file criminal charges and put her in jail.
We need to take away any immunity for deliberately ignoring the law by politicians.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We need to take away any immunity for deliberately ignoring the law by politicians.
View Quote

Or passing "laws" that are against the law.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, everyone who votes yes to an unconstitutional law should be prosecuted for sedition & treason.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

So like, the mayor or like "the city"
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Only problem is, the USSC would then become the most powerful entity on earth and political fighting would shift towards packing the courts, even worse than already.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back in the 1990s, a bill was introduced which would have required all legislation to have a section describing how the proposed law was Constitutional. It was shot down with one Democrat complaint they would never get any law passed if it had to be shown Constitutional.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m hoping the left learned something after RvW got struck down.  More radical laws and enforcement interpretations can mean some of their goals might be undone when cases get in the right court.  They kept pushing for later term abortion laws that even European countries don’t have and it affected nationwide abortion.  I hope the same thing happens with 2nd Amendment cases.  Eventually other liberal governors and politicians might start telling their peers to temper their expectations and quit overcompensating their attempts to keep un Constitutional laws and activities going after SCOTUS spanks their ass.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From my reading it is those who enforce the law - executive powers. While the legislature may pass the law, they don’t arrest and don’t prosecute. It’s bullshit but I kind of get it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I’m hoping the left learned something after RvW got struck down.  More radical laws and enforcement interpretations can mean some of their goals might be undone when cases get in the right court.  They kept pushing for later term abortion laws that even European countries don’t have and it affected nationwide abortion.  I hope the same thing happens with 2nd Amendment cases.  Eventually other liberal governors and politicians might start telling their peers to temper their expectations and quit overcompensating their attempts to keep un Constitutional laws and activities going after SCOTUS spanks their ass.
View Quote

Leftist Liberals are mentally ill……you can’t expect them to be reasonable
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

From my reading it is those who enforce the law - executive powers. While the legislature may pass the law, they don’t arrest and don’t prosecute. It’s bullshit but I kind of get it.
View Quote

Without enforcement, laws are merely words on paper written by old men yelling at clouds.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#49]
He does not sound like he did in previous videos of his.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:06:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great so you can sue cops, but not the assholes that passed it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top