Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly I’d never trust to stay with any woman that puts out on the first date. She’s a whore with many issues

This

This x 10

A minimum of 2 weeks of dating for a keeper.  Anything less have fun and enjoy.  But try your hardest within those first two weeks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If she had her fingers crossed then the pinky promise is null and void.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Is OP already back with her yet?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Been dating for 11 1/2 months.

Before we were "officially" BF/GF we did a Pinky Swear that we wouldn't F other people even tho we weren't official yet. Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.

Last night she told me that about a month into me and her dating, she went on a date and Fd another dude. She and I had already had sex a bunch of times when this would have occurred.

I told her she lied and broke my trust and our little agreement we had.

Thing is, her kids and my kids have become friends and we were doing family functions together on both sides. Fing BS.

This morning I ejected.
View Quote

It’s silly to be exclusive after a month and a half of dating. But she broke the deal, good eject.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I created this in 2018 and revised it in 2020.  Feel free to use it as a template and change what you need.  Btw, they all lie, so the application is more of a checklist for yourself once you get to know them better.  Sorry OP, but you did the right thing.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

OP is a single dad...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

OP is a single dad...

Men and women are different.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#7]
If she's told you it was once like 10 months ago, there have been more she's not telling you about because in her dumb fucking mind, telling you about 'that one time' was an attempt to absolve her of everything she had done so she could get a clean slate with herself.

Women are fucking retarded like that.

Had I not found basically a unicorn (never married, no kids, no real long-term boyfriends as she had been stuck in medical school/residency/fellowship for 10 years across 3 states) after I got divorced at 30 I would NEVER have gotten married again or had gotten into another LTR. I remember looking at the dating pool at 30+ and just fucking laughing. My plan at that point was to basically have a girlfriend until she annoyed me or did something stupid and then rinse/repeat.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Roses are red.
Mushrooms are spores.
So take some advice

Stop dating whores.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Serious question Ben.   You’re obviously looking for a wife.   Can you not find a younger woman with no children?   It seems that would be Far better, in every way.
View Quote

Why would a younger woman want to play his ex’s saved game?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why would a younger woman want to play his ex’s saved game?
View Quote

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who says this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
That sucks.  You did the right thing.

When I was dating, I'd get to a point with the other party that we were banging each other a lot.  Both parties wanted an understanding to keep the risk down.  Sometimes I brought it up, sometimes it was her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Have you been tested for STD yet?
View Quote

You assume it’s him that needs to be concerned and not the other dudes… LOL

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I miss the days when stuff like this between me and a girl seemed so important.

After dealing with the challenges of raising my kids, a couple miscarriages, hurricane damage, a house fire, a forced career change, dealing with cancer, dementia, family Court, civil litigation, other health issues, caring for my parents (physically and financially) bad investments, taxes and financial concerns, I’d like to go back to something easy with only the potential to hurt my pride.

Sorry, OP. I’m not trying to belittle your problem. Stay with her or not, that’s up to you, but if that’s the worst thing that happens in your life, consider yourself a lucky man.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You made the right choice by ejecting, OP. Nobody needs a lying, cheating piece of shit in their life.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Good eject.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good thing she did it before any knot was tied.  Sucks for the kids though.
View Quote
Better now than later, after you've married her and adopted her kids so they would all "be the same", she tells you that she "isn't happy anymore".
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Stop dating.

You have kids. Someone dating you means they’re dating the kids too. It’s probably tough enough on them already, you don’t need to mix drama mammas into the cake. Once the kids are somewhat self sufficient, date again.

Seems tough, but it’s worth it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pinky promise aint shit without a promise ring
View Quote

Rings don't plug holes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Been dating for 11 1/2 months.

Before we were "officially" BF/GF we did a Pinky Swear that we wouldn't F other people even tho we weren't official yet. Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.

Last night she told me that about a month into me and her dating, she went on a date and Fd another dude. She and I had already had sex a bunch of times when this would have occurred.

I told her she lied and broke my trust and our little agreement we had.

Thing is, her kids and my kids have become friends and we were doing family functions together on both sides. Fing BS.

This morning I ejected.
View Quote

Swift and fitting reaction. You did well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#21]
You pinky swore before God.  Mistakes were made.  

The Lord preaches forgiveness.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Helluva return to the thread...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/malfor-567.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Both of us have two kids each. (I technically have 3, but one is dead).

I'm 44, she is 41. No, I'm not in school; graduated college 20 years ago.

Yes we did pinky swear, it was in fun and in confidence as we're both Gen X age.

We both promised not to F other people pretty much right off the bat when we started dating even tho we weren't BF/GF.

Yes, I fd her on the first date. and yes, I have put it in her butt.

Helluva return to the thread...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/malfor-567.gif
Yeah, especially the answer at the very end to the question that was never asked.  I have to wonder about someone who would throw THAT in.  

Busy thread.    Only been a couple hours and it's 6 pages
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Also, 10 pages by 5 pm central.
View Quote

we're working on it as fast as we can!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It was me, and yes, it was good.

but seriously, you're gf is trying to do the right thing by telling you. You should forgive her.

After all Jesus said something to the effect of:  From the Bible John 8.7 where Jesus tells the accusers of a woman of adultery, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View Quote

Yeah, but he also told her to go, and sin no more.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good eject. If she told you about one there was at least 4
View Quote

And would be 40 more
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Rings don't plug holes.
View Quote

Pinkies do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Rings don't plug holes.
View Quote

Few years back.. Recently divorced.. So I was playing the field.. Had a married chick tell me this... She was hot.. From out of town... So I plugged the hole
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Still waiting on pics. Doesn’t anyone follow the rules any more?  

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Both got kids and are pinky swearing ...
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted for truth. You made the right call
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Good eject, better than impending divorce that would have happened.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I created this in 2018 and revised it in 2020.  Feel free to use it as a template and change what you need.  Btw, they all lie, so the application is more of a checklist for yourself once you get to know them better.  Sorry OP, but you did the right thing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-1_jpg-2969309.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-2_jpg-2969310.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-3_jpg-2969311.JPG
View Quote

OMG, #19 made me spew my drink on my desk.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#33]
This one cuts the mustard for sure
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Are you 16?

View Quote

Eject dude...you will never be okay with it.

Your gut is telling you its not alright...listen to it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Oof.  Sorry op
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Pinky swear? How old are you???
View Quote

Pretty sure he was just being funny dude...he basically just meant they more or less agreed to be exclusive.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

After dealing with the challenges of raising my kids, a couple miscarriages, hurricane damage, a house fire, a forced career change, dealing with cancer, dementia, family Court, civil litigation, other health issues, caring for my parents (physically and financially) bad investments, taxes and financial concerns, I’d like to go back to something easy with only the potential to hurt my pride.

Sorry, OP. I’m not trying to belittle your problem. Stay with her or not, that’s up to you, but if that’s the worst thing that happens in your life, consider yourself a lucky man.

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Responses in no particular order:

Pinky Swear: She and I made a verbal agreement one morning not to F other people due to risk of STD. We both agreed on it. the Pinky Swear was just a silly way of sort of confirming it. Incidentally, the Pinky Swear kind of became a goofy/cute thing between us, as we both grew up in the 80s/90s.

I had a year full of:
Tons of sex; 2-3 times a day anytime we were together. Plus BJ on request. She was always DTF.
She made 3x more money than me. Got to stay in her nice, big house and sleep in her big, comfy bed for free for nearly a year. Got to use her swimming pool, and did a ton of grilling/smoking food and partying.
She likes to drink (shocking) and would always buy plenty of booze.
She took me to some awesome concerts/music shows together and she bought the tickets.

I moved 80% of the shit I could grab at 5am this morning out of her house. Left some clothes and a really nice navy sport jacket, but that can all be replaced. Grabbed my kitchen knives, Glock, and straight razor, and work clothes on the way out, plus my fishing bait and pet lizard.

I handed her her keys back this morning when she was doing all the crying/I'm in love with you BS.

No, I have not called/texted/contacted her today whatsoever.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Things will look up when you get out of middle school.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Might be onto something?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Good eject... and I'd bet there's not just 1.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#42]
It's in everyone's best interest to split. She will do it again.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Pinky Swear: She and I made a verbal agreement one morning not to F other people due to risk of STD. We both agreed on it. the Pinky Swear was just a silly way of sort of confirming it. Incidentally, the Pinky Swear kind of became a goofy/cute thing between us, as we both grew up in the 80s/90s.

I had a year full of:
Tons of sex; 2-3 times a day anytime we were together. Plus BJ on request. She was always DTF.
She made 3x more money than me. Got to stay in her nice, big house and sleep in her big, comfy bed for free for nearly a year. Got to use her swimming pool, and did a ton of grilling/smoking food and partying.
She took me to some awesome concerts/music shows together and she bought the tickets.

I moved 80% of the shit I could grab at 5am this morning out of her house. Left some clothes and a really nice navy sport jacket, but that can all be replaced. Grabbed my kitchen knives, Glock, and straight razor, and work clothes on the way out, plus my fishing bait and pet lizard.

I handed her her keys back this morning when she was doing all the crying/I'm in love with you BS.

View Quote

Seems silly to give that up over something relatively trivial that happened when you barely knew each other and neither of you knew if it would last. The cost/benefit analysis doesn't indicate eject
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Are you 16?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

View Quote

Sounds like you need to be focused on your career, living situation and your kids honesty. What’s your custody arrangement?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#46]
A lot of people are hung up and ribbing the OP about the language "pinky promise."

The way I read it was the OP and this woman were dating, sexually active, over a month in and enjoying each others company.

Either OP, the female, or both decided to verbally agree to be exclusive, which should eliminate all confusion about seeing other people from that point.

This woman failed to adhere to that pact.  Why she bothered to admit it 10 months later is strange.  Did OP confess some sin to her first??

I say cut her loose and move on with life.  I wish someone would have given me that advice a long long time ago.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, I really can't disagree with this.

With all of our other day to day "challenges", her Dad is taking the long way out. Cancer. At least he's still alert and not completely bedridden yet, but it's fucking killing her and I'm not so happy about it, either. Both of my parents have been gone for years now and he's really a good guy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Does she have an aesthetic butthole?

I’d be willing to overlook an awful lot for that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#49]
How she treats you is how she values you. If she did this a month in then she really didn't value you or your relationship to start with. Good on you for walking away, I would've done the same. If you don't respect yourself, why would she?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#50]
God damn. Went on a date with a random guy and instantly fucked him while in a committed relationship? Yeah. You did the right thing.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top