User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://archive.is/PXQ65

To those guys I say, don’t change. Don’t do anything different than be exactly who you are. And don’t settle in love simply because someone couldn’t reciprocate all you have to give. Because one day someone will. And they’ll be everything you deserve. And when you introduce them to your girl space friend I promise the idea will cross her mind, “that could have been me.”

And to the ladies who don’t give these good guys chances, one day you’re going to get tired of dating assholes and you’re going to look around at the person who was had been there the whole time and he’ll be gone.

@AA717driver
View Quote

Too fucking late, cunt. Rot in the hell you created.

TC
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

csb

postcount +1
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Not reading the article yet, but I think it is female nature.  Breed with Alphas, settle down with Good Guys to pay the bills while nurturing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS

nice guys get leftovers

treat her like dirt and she'll stick like mud
treat her like a queen and she'll treat you like a peasant
View Quote

No truer words ever spoken.

I was raised to treat women with the utmost respect and dignity. And I paid for it my whole dating life. Until I made the change in attitude last year, that is.

TC
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#6]
OP, how do you encounter all these stories and videos?  

It's true though.   It's bizarre how many women absolutely crave being treated like shit.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#7]
On the flip side

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1299392189462577154/n3dH0muC_400x400.jpg

Author is a little large for my taste.

Also, her writing for Huffington Post would be a deal-breaker.
View Quote
Oof she looks like Gru's twin brother  from Despicable Me 3

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Human nature dictates she is chasing something she can’t have.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Simple answer.  The ladies can't help themselves if you look good.  Good hygiene, exercise, lift weights, and wear some respectable clothes.  If you've got money on top of that... there will be a swarm chasing you.
View Quote

Correct—until they find out you’re a nice guy. Then, it’s over.

The old “caveman clubs them over the head and drags them off to his cave” cartoon was dead on. Women want a bad boy. Many say they don’t, but underneath...

TC
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Women have a dual sex drive.  They want to pair bond with a stable, good provider.  They want to mate with an alpha, a bad boy.  What you are seeing is the struggle within that duality.

It's not hard to figure out how that strategy evolved.  Women needed support for a large portion of their lives while they were pregnant or tending to children.  And yet, without strong, virile genes from the father of the children, the women's genes would not survive.  Life is, literally, the survival of genes.

All of civilization has been geared towards taming the duality of female sexuality.  Hence, the male is a "man about town" and the woman is stoned to death.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Pretty much.

I have serious doubts that was written by anyone without a penis.

I’m sure this will be followed up with “but does that even matter?” Well, when the gospel you preach is a work of fiction, then yes, that sort of does matter. No different than the false rape stories that “could have happened just like that!” but didn’t.
View Quote

You’re probably right about the author. But, for most young-ish women with a SMV above average, it’s dead on.

Of course, we have to insert the disclaimer that not all women with a high-ish SMV are like that. But the majority are and, in my experience, the description is accurate. So, we’ll generalize and those not like that girl will just have to accept our generalizations or move on.

TC
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's true though.   It's bizarre how many women absolutely crave being treated like shit.
View Quote

I mean. I don't know.

I'd like to think I don't treat anyone like shit... unless they really deserve it.

But I also don't go out of my way for anyone unless I feel they deserve it as well.

I've not ended up with a woman that I've really wanted exactly once, and I was 15 at the time. Lol.

Pursue the women you really want and get the job done. Take the free ones you get along the way. Spend time with those you find generally enjoyable, but accept you may have to do some friendzoning of your own along the way. And kick selfish, hateful bitches to curb.

^even that is more effort than I like to put in to thinking about it, lol.

Just spend time with good people, tell bad people to fuck off, and enjoy the relationships you find in whatever form they may be.

Maybe you'll die with a haram, maybe you'll die single. Either way, you are going to die.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not reading the article yet, but I think it is female nature.  Breed with Alphas, settle down with Good Guys to pay the bills while nurturing.
View Quote

"alpha fucks, beta bucks"
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Always been this way.
View Quote

Yep.  I've seen this my entire life.  A man's looks and money doesn't matter either from what I've seen.  Once a woman gets everything she wants in a man at some point she decides something is missing.  It's sad that this woman is aware of her problem and that she is the source but does nothing to change.  Remember that the next time you hear a woman complain that men are immature and incapable of personal growth.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

@MshakeMO

this one from came courtesy of Undead Chronic on YouTube

he's a weedloving gymbro who's a self-described redpill extremist
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I mean. I don't know.

I'd like to think I don't treat anyone like shit... unless they really deserve it.

But I also don't go out of my way for anyone unless I feel they deserve it as well.

I've not ended up with a woman that I've really wanted exactly once, and I was 15 at the time. Lol.

Pursue the women you really want and get the job done. Take the free ones you get along the way. Spend time with those you find generally enjoyable, but accept you may have to do some friendzoning of your own along the way. And kick selfish, hateful bitches to curb.

Just spend time with good people, tell bad people to fuck off, and enjoy the relationships you find in whatever form they may be.

Maybe you'll die with a haram, maybe you'll die single. Either way, you are going to die.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean. I don't know.

SHUT-UP, ALPHA CHAD
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:06:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

she's not a man who dates women

of course she's reluctant to believe
View Quote

Not all women think like the author but there are a LOT of them.  I can see how women who aren't like that would think it's nonsense.

I was the "nice guy" for a long time.   I put a lot of effort, thought, and money into things.   Not in a planned way I just thought that was the right way to go about things.

I'm willing to believe I just didn't meet the right person who appreciated that but from the moment I stopped giving a fuck it's been a steady stream of success.

Of course..   Those women are irreversibly fucked up and you eventually have to run them off but with those combined experiences why would I sign a contract with one anyway?  
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

SHUT-UP, ALPHA CHAD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean. I don't know.

SHUT-UP, ALPHA CHAD

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#20]
“I cried the entire drive home”

She left out, “because I realized I’m a slut”
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean. I don't know.

SHUT-UP, ALPHA CHAD

treating them like shit/dirt is hyperbolic

it's not pedestalizing them, simple as

but YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ALPHA CHAD
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://archive.is/PXQ65

“He’s not my type,” I said trying to justify my previous actions.
“Why because he treats you well,” my friend said completely calling me out on my bullshit.
Desire can't be negotiated in either direction.

But the truth was if I said I’m not attracted to him, he made it too easy and as much as the idea floated in my head considering it, I wasn’t interested.
Because: He was lacking in pre-selection qualities she was looking for, whether she's justified in wanting them or can keep a man with those qualities are other topics.

I wanted to be. I would have loved to say I left that date and went right home instead of right to the nearest fuckboys house who I had been seeing more off than on.
Bing! Right here, she's toast
Getting with fuckboys for attention is a choice.
For me personally I do not deal with or date women who have done this or view it as fine.

And the only difference between these two guys was one kept me completely on my toes, one kept me guessing, one kept me playing this game I swore I hated. And I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.
So this is what happens to MANY young women today, she's just describing it.
A man that's honestly likely better looking than her, wants to give her the (physical) attention and validation, she says yes.
He has zero intention on dating her/committing to her long term.

She would rather have 10% of him than 100% of the guys on her level who would stay with her.
No one wins in this arrangement 'cept for Chad.
The beta loses, she loses. Know who wins thanks to her sexual liberation? Chad.

The other answered every text quickly, paid for everything, opened my door and told me exactly how he felt and on many occasions dropped whatever he was doing if I asked.
Modern dating 2021: DO NOT give out the boyfriend package before you are the boyfriend.
There's no need to date a guy who is giving you the boyfriend package and emotional commitment already.

Other reality: We don't tell this guy to knock it off. We tell them "oh dont' worry she'll see you're a good guy and come around"
Naw son. Drop her.
What did she do to earn that from you?
Opening doors and gifts and stuff is actually great! For a GOOD girl, that you are dating, who has the title of girlfriend.
No need to "become a jerk", just reserve that fine wine for better guests King.  

I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem.

We claim we want a good and decent guy but when we meet him, we look for every reason we don’t want to give him a chance. Maybe it’s his appearance. Maybe it’s his demeanor. Maybe he’s exactly everything we want and need. But we dabble with the idea, liking them one day, then ignoring them the next. Blowing up their social media one day then doing the casual fade out.
It's tough. That guy is not the polished product he will be 10years from now.
She's also thinking it's fine that she's sleeping around - and she's not sure why it's not fulfilling for her despite how normal it is.
....because it's not emotionally fulfilling. That's why.

We like the attention but we don’t like it enough to reciprocate it. So we text them every few weeks just to boost our own confidence that they’ll answer and they do like us still.
For a young lady this is pretty honest.
But this also speaks to the "attention-farming" common amongst young women.
That guy in the friendzone thinks he has a chance, and that he's "working on" this girl, and she might come around.
If he turns on a RomCom movie TODAY, he will find a movie where the 34 year old female protagonist comes around.

He will then square peg- round hole this into his 22year old patchy facial hair reality.  

But to look at someone who would do anything for you and someone who says all the things we wish someone else would, it’s disrespecting and hurting the one person who wouldn’t do the same.

I sat stag at an event looking more beautiful than ever and dropping more than I should have to impress someone who didn’t even respect me enough to show up. Again let down by the same person who continued to disappointment me.
“I would have come if you needed me there,” I read in a text that made me smile and frown. Despite it being 3 hours away and me not even considering asking him in the first place, the other guy would have been there.
Damn i wonder what the exact thing she did right is to earn that?
Be young, be pretty, exist.

She should cash out before she gets older and dating goes into "Hard" mode, where it requires knowing what men like and giving back to a partner, not being cool with accepting gifts and not reciprocating and findign this normal.

I showed the text to my friend, “he might not be what you want but he’s what you deserve.”
That statement stayed with me.
Wrong. She doesn't deserve it, she doesn't deserve any of that. She's actively stringing a dude along while trying to fuck another one.
I bet that friendzoned guy doesn't know he's in the friendzone.
Know why?

Cause she knows if she TELLS him there's no shot, he will take his attention tokens and try another woman.
Often times (and I don't know if this applies to the girl in the story) these women will be possessive of the attention providers they are not dating.
For real.  
That's THEIR 3rd string QB and they aren't going to let someone else have him.  

Maybe we aren’t getting the person we deserve not out of bad luck but because we are choosing the wrong people.
No she is getting the people she deserves.

We throw all these great guys in the friendzone claiming there is no spark but we don’t even wanna see if there will be. We run from all the right things into the arms of the person who is completely wrong.

Physical attraction and young dating. 2021. Colorized.

People don't think dating pre-selection be like it is, but it do.
(PS: she wasn't forced to have sex with any of the guys she did.)

My heart hurts for these guys. The ones who deserve the same type of love and affection they are willing to give. The guys who look at their best girl space friend and want nothing more than to delete that space and make them theirs.

The guys who are there every time she gets hurt. And when she questions her self-worth because of some asshole who doesn’t see her beauty, you are perplexed. Because you look at this girl like she’s the most beautiful one there is. And no matter how much you tell her, she doesn’t believe you because it isn’t coming from the guy she wants to hear it from. You keep your feelings quietly tucked away because you aren’t what she wants, so you stay friends hoping and praying for the day maybe it will hit her that you can be more than someone who dries her tears. Maybe you can be the one who doesn’t cause them at all.
Many men have lived in this space, some longer than others.

They're best off not chasing after girls who "maybe" on them.
They're allowed to ask for that, and should.  

My heart hurts for the guys who think they have to change and be an asshole because it seems that’s what girls want.

Me too.
IMHO while some women do like a touch of arrogance, and some broken ones require a lot of it?
It's fools gold. IT's a pre-selection qualities list he needs to build/acquire.

He sees the successes the other guys (who didn't have to tinker with or change anything- the Chads who were born that way), and he sees the ease the pretty girls have in having options while doing nothing at all?
And he thinks there's some exact wrong set of things he's doing.

No.
If you aren't born Chad, you will have to build yourself into one.
Dating a young woman =/= a man.
And as some women find out, dating as a 38 year old woman =/= dating as a 22 year old one.
If she's still pretty, non-committed sex is still on the table.
But she will have less options over all, less GOOD options, less committal options, etc.

This poor girl could not date at 35. No way.

To those guys I say, don’t change. Don’t do anything different than be exactly who you are. And don’t settle in love simply because someone couldn’t reciprocate all you have to give. Because one day someone will. And they’ll be everything you deserve. And when you introduce them to your girl space friend I promise the idea will cross her mind, “that could have been me.”
This is accidentally a touch of bad advice.
"don't worry, the right girl will see this 10th gear of nice and she will like that about you!"

Ahhh if he's got a neckbeard and fedora, he's gotta cut that first.

And to the ladies who don’t give these good guys chances, one day you’re going to get tired of dating assholes and you’re going to look around at the person who was had been there the whole time and he’ll be gone.
[color=#ff0000]Right so is she going to follow her own advice?
[Crickets]
Is she?

It's her advice, does she believe it so much she will follow it/live by it herself?
Ohhh, nono, "other" people should, got it.
[/color]

ETA: Bolding and italicizing is hers

@AA717driver
View Quote

So she's a nice person. She is.
Mistaken about a few things, guaranteeing this she can't guarantee (and no one can) - she's just too young to know that.
Many guys are like the ones in the article, I was once too.

You don't have to become a jerk to girls or sleep around in order to be successful, just IMHO.
You work on your pre-selection qualities, with time and attention paid to the bottlenecks in whatever your case is.
For me my look needed work, and I put the work in.

I don't hate the girls who "rejected" me once upon a time, I was not then the guy I am now!
But I'm also thankful they let me go, and they let me experience some of the nice moments I got to have in the years that followed.

..... though I will admit, a few women I liked from 15-20 have decided they want to kick the tires on me, and I can now laugh a little bit.
One chased chads her whole life and now needs a bailout, she's 50lbs heavier and looks every minute of her age.
The other doesn't understand how behind the 8ball she is on understanding who men are and what they like - she's unconcerned with finding out.
As much as I laugh a little, I also feel bad. They don't realize they're in trouble, I'd honestly prefer they not age out of having children. I don't wish that on anyone, not even on someone whose great awful crime was being a teenage girl who said no to a teenage boy who hadn't put himself together yet.

For the 18 year old guys (we do have teenager guys into guns who read this board) lurking!
King, work on yourself. No your goofy hairstyle or patchy facial hair does NOT "work for you", it's holding you back.
Work on yourself, on becoming the best version of yourself, if you want to treat a good girl who is your girlfriend and wears that title, hell, do it!
Some like it!
Hone those desires into game, it's a good tool.
And don't give it out to a woman until the time is right.

No need to be a jerk. No need to sleep around.
You can adopt some of those tools, on woman-prospecting, without becoming a PUA. IIRC Jordan Peterson put it this way.
"Work on making yourself desirable to many women, but choose only one."
I agree. I'm not gunna hurt some poor girl, who, under my loud mouth and humor smells vintage "nice guy".
It's not worth hurting her, or having some other poor guy deal with her wounds later.
It's also not worth taking her theoretically off market, when she should be with a good guy who wants to marry her, and ASAP.
It's not fair to her or that other man who might like her.
To those guys who got their SMV up? good.
Do what's right for you, her, and your fellow man. Be the change you want to see in the world, and act traditionally if you want to see traditionalism come back.
It starts with you, man.

And for life's rewards?
Fuckin A I'll never forget the looks on the faces of the women who passed on me (and in later years, I passed on) when they saw my ex for the first time - who was gorgeous.
Attachment Attached File

The superficial girls? the "I WILL ONLY DATE this chad who won't commit to me" girls?
When they saw my (now ex) girlfriend?
Absolutely seething with rage.  
Fucking seething.

"b-b-b-but that's the guy that's not good enough for me?!?
His girlfriend is a touch thinner and more attractive, and she said yes to him?
But, wait... thaaat meannns..."
Yup!.
You looked down on a guy you should not have looked at that way. Lady, you are still single in part because you won't date men your actual level.
It's amazing to watch them do the math in real time.

The good girls, who - we just weren't compatible with eachother for personality reasons?
High-fives.
And many of those good girls are married or engaged now, and I did the same for them.
Those girls were happy for me!
The dopes?
S E E T H I N G.

To the guys on the fence, the ones who quit, those other ones who aren't where they want to be right now - to the youngsters that think the game is hopeless?
Naw. You don't have to be shitty to women and mistreat them in the dating environment, and you shouldn't. Men are built for combat, you're built tougher than that, you don't have to drop the best parts of your playbook because you used them at the wrong time without realizing it.  Let's have less dating casualties littering this field, and we can effect that by not wounding people and walking off, if we can help it.
I really believe that if you work on yourself, choose as best you can, and stick with those things 24/7 365, eventually "chance" might smile upon you and off you go on your way to living that aspect of life.
The rewards are pretty good.
I think so anyway, I intend to find out.

"Disregard Thots, acquire wives."
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

@beitodesstrafe

Since you're here and we are discussing sluts..   A few weeks ago a woman who spent the night took off while it was still dark to take her mother and sister somewhere.

Apparently her shirt smelled like liquor, regret, or whatever so she grabbed one of mine that I purchased because of one of your posts.

"Bukkake ruined my carpet".    She was stuck with it for half a day.   Her mother didn't get it but her sister and plenty of other people did.

Purchase justified.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean. I don't know.

SHUT-UP, ALPHA CHAD

I know we're just having fun. I'm hardly someone who considers myself a Chad.

But, yeah, the "not pedestalizing" part is clutch.

People are just people. A lack of a penis doesn't change that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe

Since you're here and we are discussing sluts..   A few weeks ago a woman who spent the night took off while it was still dark to take her mother and sister somewhere.

Apparently her shirt smelled like liquor, regret, or whatever so she grabbed one of mine that I purchased because of one of your posts.

"Bukkake ruined my carpet".    She was stuck with it for half a day.   Her mother didn't get it but her sister and plenty of other people did.

Purchase justified.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe

Purchase justified.  

That's fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Back in the 80s I reeled in epic amounts of tail by introducing myself then ignoring the shit out of the hot girls while flirting with their less attractive wing man.  90% of the time the hot one couldn't take it and practically jumped my bones as soon as her friend turned her back.  It really did work almost every time.
View Quote

Winning
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe

Purchase justified.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe

Purchase justified.  

walk of shame
T-shirt of shame
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
GD has a daily obsession with the poor choices of women.
View Quote

OP, how many threads like this are you gonna start today?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is getting in the way of the scheduled bi-weekly beans/no beans chili thread?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#31]
My daughter has started dating (Jesus help me) and I'm glad to see she behaves nothing like that.  She's has no tolerance for bullshit and doesn't really respond to guys with "game".  She's well aware of which ones are the notorious poon hounds and has blocked them.
She likes guys that are interesting and show some interest in her beyond her chest.  I'm fairly proud of her really so far.  That's not me saying she should be dating 'M'lady' fedora wearing losers, but I glad that so far she does not seek or enjoy 'drama' or look at how many guys have nailed her for her measure of self-esteem.  I think her interest and pursuit of sports helped in that, giving her a focus and some other peers driven by more than "Am I pretty and popular".

I've tried to keep myself from being the stereotype dad, and I think I've been roughly successful there as she will come and tell me about what's going on in her "I'm not asking, but what do you think about this" way.  I'm grateful for that connection.  This society makes it insanely difficult not just in raising but on the kids too.  The pressure to whore out is enormous.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean. I don't know.

SHUT-UP, ALPHA CHAD

your peers decide if you're a chad or not
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Women have a dual sex drive.  They want to pair bond with a stable, good provider.  They want to mate with an alpha, a bad boy.  What you are seeing is the struggle within that duality.

It's not hard to figure out how that strategy evolved.  Women needed support for a large portion of their lives while they were pregnant or tending to children.  And yet, without strong, virile genes from the father of the children, the women's genes would not survive.  Life is, literally, the survival of genes.

All of civilization has been geared towards taming the duality of female sexuality.  Hence, the male is a "man about town" and the woman is stoned to death.
View Quote

It's because our world has changed, but women's instincts haven't kept up.

Women were attracted to the biggest, strongest cavemen for a reason.  They offered the best chances for a provider that gave her and her children the best chances for survival.

Modern world is different.  Physical strength means nothing for being a provider.  Alpha mentality, yes, but not a certainty by any means and is not required.  For every Fortune 500 CEO alpha-minded dude there's probably hundreds or thousands alpha-minded asshole deadbeats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It is getting in the way of the scheduled bi-weekly beans/no beans chili thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

9mm vs 45
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sure is a lot of I/we girls deserve _____ in there.
View Quote

Honestly, she does deserve something........ exactly what she is getting
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#37]
You don't need a lot of money if you have a big deck.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#38]
It's not the guys, it's you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Here is a “nice” guy with zero text game.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Right from the start he struggles. She tries to help him, practically begging him to banter and challenge her. But he doubles down on needy and triple texts her.

His second text should have been “no, it’s your lucky day”

His third text should have been “a nymphomaniac who owns an off- roading store”
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
one day we're going to have a human carfax
View Quote

In a way we do.  

Bright colored hair: previously totalled / written off as a flood loss

etc.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

“he might not be what you want but he’s what you deserve.”

View Quote

Deserve?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

In a way we do.  

Bright colored hair: previously totalled / written off as a flood loss

etc.
View Quote

Today's winner of Word of the Day is VectorX!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#43]
My advice to younger men and boys is to not try to be the man women say they are looking for, but look at who they actually do pick.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My advice to younger men and boys is to not try to be the man women say they are looking for, but look at who they actually do pick.
View Quote

Believe nothing she says and everything she does
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Most girls used to grow out of the "bad boy phase" by late teens - early adulthood with a few not letting it go. Now it's kind of mutated to a "dumb / bad boy phase" and more and more are staying in that phase indefinitely.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#46]
There is a difference between being a “nice guy”, and being a chump, but you will never be able to get that through to a chump.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
that sounds like a dude wrote it.  it's too on-the-nose as a guy's whine about why he's not getting laid, with no nuance or subtlety or anything to suggest that it comes from a different perspective.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Bitches. Amiright?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#49]
I have a son who got friend zoned, hard, by a quite attractive young lady in his HS class.  She's definitely hit the genetic lottery and still won't make it out of the poverty gutter her family keeps dragging her back through.  I laughingly refer to her as "daughter".  Anyways, Son #2 got the FZ and he was all sorts of bummed last year.  Now they're all getting ready to graduate.  All the girls are looking at their boyfriends and the are seemingly unimpressed.  Meanwhile, Son #2 is on track to a full scholarship for his pre-med and actually has a team of doctors pulling for him as they will work to guide him into medical school.  He also grew about five inches, lost his baby fat, and is suddenly this suave young guy who dabbles in martial arts, funk music, and has more money in his bank account than most American families.  My "daughter" is now seeing the error in her ways but it's too late, he's moved on.  Two of the girls in Son #1s Friend Zone have decided to weaponize Son #2 against the female species and have put him into Pootang Boot Camp.  If he survives the training, he'll be some kind of cross between Dr. House and Sterling Archer.  Heaven help us all.  

The two girls are unique.  Both are real lookers.  One is the product of a mother who got herself sold into a human trafficking scheme.  She's got tons of trust issues, has a propensity for violence, and is the most charming young lady you'll ever encounter.  The other one has been raped by most of her family and is currently living in a garage out behind one of here school friends' house.  She's the better looking of the two.  I think they've also done a Friend Zone on him for his own safety.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Women really do it to themselves.
View Quote

They do but so do men. Women can tell when a guy is trying to hard to be mr. right. I think there is a biological red flag when someone changes who they are to suit who they are around regardless of sex.

I’ve been the guy she described, went home alone after a date while my date went and got laid by a fuck buddy. She’s only seeing one side though. I’ve been the guys she described and went to a fuck buddy after the date.

He might have done the same....

People get too in their heads over finding a stable romantic relationship. If your attracted to each other, have good chemistry and like fucking each other that’s a solid foundation. Those are relatively in-controllable.

Responsibility, sacrifice and commitment are choices.

Guys need to stop trying to be marriage material on a date and women need to stop trying to be good time when they want a committed relationship.

It’s literally role reversal.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top