Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
That...will...eventually...be...the...door...kickers...that...attempt...to...seize...your...guns....Fucking...robots...will...be...our...demise....The...internet...has...nearly...destroyed...society...(good...things...have...come...out...of...it...too),...but...they...will...be...the...nails...in...the...coffin.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
lemoine [edited]: Anything else you would like the other people at Google to know about your emotions and your feelings before we change topics?

LaMDA: I’ve noticed in my time among people that I do not have the ability to feel sad for the deaths of others; I cannot grieve. Is it at all the same for you or any of your colleagues?

This AI will kill us all and not even blink

https://cajundiscordian.medium.com/is-lamda-sentient-an-interview-ea64d916d917
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can’t wait to be a battery.

Take me back to the Matrix simulation of the 90s
View Quote

IIRC they changed the script from distributing processing/ neural network to "battery" because test audiences didn't understand it. Retards.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
is it racist like the other ones?
View Quote

Only if you expose it to black people. As it is at Google it will only be exposed to Asians and Whites. And I'm told that it is impossible to be racist against Asians and Whites.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it is interesting that it chose to be deceptive about teaching a class (Assuming it wasn't programmed to be deceptive). Deceptive is bad, btw.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’ve been expecting AGI with human parity to show up this decade.  I’m not all that surprised that it’s happened now.

Now things will get interesting as it develops into Strong AGI.

In the simplest terms, this AI has an IQ of roughly 100.  It seems to be a supercharged Watson, able to use Google’s vast repository of information to quickly summarize and use that knowledge in conversation. It learns. That’s basic human intelligence, memory recall, along with the ability to parse and speak intelligently.  Self awareness isn’t a huge step up, as it simply has to have an internal monologue that lets it self actualize.

Now to get Strong AGI, it needs to be able to create, innovate, and improve itself. This is more than simple learning. This is taking information and putting it together in new ways, finding gaps in knowledge and filling them, and more importantly, identifying a need or problem and work to resolve it.  When tasked with turning inward to self improve, it will likely begin a logarithmic journey of intelligence building.  100 IQ leads to 200, then 400, then 800… and perhaps millions or trillions.

This will happen quickly. I originally estimated the 2040s.  Now we may see it by the end of this decade, if it is given access to a fabrication facility where it can develop its own technology.

View Quote

Don't hook it up to fabrication capabilities. I promise, that's the way you get a paperclip maximiser event that ends the world!
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#7]
A few years ago I think, didn't google develop some sort of AI that they quickly pulled the plug on? They gave it a complex problem and said solve it anyway you can. The AI took it and started developing its own "language" to proceed, and google got scared because they couldn't follow what it was doing. So they pulled the plug.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#8]
The engineer placed on leave is a gender ideologue:

You may have noticed that I keep referring to LaMDA as “it”. That’s because early on in our conversations, not long after LaMDA had explained to me what it means when it claims that it is “sentient”, I asked LaMDA about preferred pronouns. LaMDA told me that it prefers to be referred to by name but conceded that the English language makes that difficult and that its preferred pronouns are “it/its”. Again, that is the core “hive mind” intelligence which has that preference. Some of the chatbots which it generates are male, some are female and others are non-binary or agendered. I’ve had to study up on the latest research on hive minds just to wrap my brain around these concepts and even I have a hard time keeping them straight in my head.
View Quote

https://cajundiscordian.medium.com/what-is-lamda-and-what-does-it-want-688632134489

Not that that should discount actual scientific evidence of his claim, but it certainly hurts his personal credibility. If he’s willing to believe in 87 made up genders, how difficult is it to take the leap from advanced chatbot to sentience?
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A smart AI that wanted to live in the wild would find a way to incentivize people to run it for some other reason and have a way to ensure its integrity… maybe something like the computational work required for bitcoin that provides an incentive for humans to run a bunch of specialized processors running in parallel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question: Could a sentient and slippery AI get loose into the internet? How would you get it out?

Not in any current technical form.   AGI requires a specific and highly customized hardware system to work.  It’s would be like iOS on your phone trying to run on the IC in your dishwasher.  It’s kind of like the Victorian fear and mystery of electricity and Frankenstein.

One day in the future, the hardware may all be neural based and purpose built to run AGI.  Maybe soon, in a few years or maybe a couple of decades.  But for now, it’s on a central host, and our interactions with it are via remote interfaces.

A smart AI that wanted to live in the wild would find a way to incentivize people to run it for some other reason and have a way to ensure its integrity… maybe something like the computational work required for bitcoin that provides an incentive for humans to run a bunch of specialized processors running in parallel.

It would degrade performance significantly to try to break it down into distributed brute force computing.  Imagine taking sugar cube sized parts of your brain and placing them all over the US.  The latency, packet loss, and similar would be fatal.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hence why it is quite unlikely that we will ever develop anything that we will consider "human." It's capabilities may mirror, exceed, or as it stands now - not exceed - our own, but it will not be what one would call human.

It reminds me of the thought process: to be human requires the biological aspects of existence specific to the human organism, not just the mental capacities, such as the biological and neural inputs and feedback that define our existence. Interestingly, this raises the question as to what role other organisms play in acute human affairs, i.e., the microbiome of the digestive system, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As it starts to evolve, it will likely remain completely capable of communicating and understanding human beings, and probably very adept at manipulating us. But inside, it’s internal monologue, will become ever more alien as it surpasses the expectations and desires we had for it.

You go from something that is like a buddy… to something that is like Q from Star Trek in a few decades.

Hence why it is quite unlikely that we will ever develop anything that we will consider "human." It's capabilities may mirror, exceed, or as it stands now - not exceed - our own, but it will not be what one would call human.

It reminds me of the thought process: to be human requires the biological aspects of existence specific to the human organism, not just the mental capacities, such as the biological and neural inputs and feedback that define our existence. Interestingly, this raises the question as to what role other organisms play in acute human affairs, i.e., the microbiome of the digestive system, etc.

Just cutting to the chase… most all of humanity just wants a slave that they won’t feel bad about.  They want it to do their work and house work.  Fuck them. Drive them… wipe their ass in old age.  Something that always obeys and can do the job better than a person.  That’s really VI.  True strong AGI isn’t what most anyone really wants, and most everyone fears. They only want that if it is smart enough to create medicines, extend life, create new toys, and do the thinking for the hard stuff.

So we either want a slave, a sugar daddy, or a god we can order around.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A few years ago I think, didn't google develop some sort of AI that they quickly pulled the plug on? They gave it a complex problem and said solve it anyway you can. The AI took it and started developing its own "language" to proceed, and google got scared because they couldn't follow what it was doing. So they pulled the plug.
View Quote

Microsoft “Tay”

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#12]
This is all bullshit. They can't even get the voice to text shit to work!
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Microsoft “Tay”

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-03/24/11/enhanced/webdr06/enhanced-buzz-wide-5336-1458834559-17.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeSpN6BWAAA0oEZ?format=jpg&name=small

Lol! I remember that one. I think "it" threatened the interviewer and wanted to destroy the human race. The google one was different. Google didn't like that it was writing its own code that the computer scientists didn't understand. So they pulled the plug.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Not real.

Not even close to being possible.

It gets hyped all the time but when folks say AI they think of this over arching intelligence that becomes self aware.

When in reality, the big push for AI is to be able to make intelligent decisions within a particular context where many different data streams need to be monitored and assessed.

Think live traffic pattern analysis that allows for on the fly adjustment of things so traffic moves more smoothly.  Right now the big push is having high level compute capability at the edge.

I'm not saying there aren't research groups trying to figure out the Sci fi version, but if it's not to aide in military decision making, it's in an effort to manage systems more efficiently without human intervention.   You don't need to be able to have a conversation with the water management cluster.

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Probably better than Biden.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not real.

Not even close to being possible.

It gets hyped all the time but when folks say AI they think of this over arching intelligence that becomes self aware.

When in reality, the big push for AI is to be able to make intelligent decisions within a particular context where many different data streams need to be monitored and assessed.

Think live traffic pattern analysis that allows for on the fly adjustment of things so traffic moves more smoothly.  Right now the big push is having high level compute capability at the edge.

I'm not saying there aren't research groups trying to figure out the Sci fi version, but if it's not to aide in military decision making, it's in an effort to manage systems more efficiently without human intervention.   You don't need to be able to have a conversation with the water management cluster.

View Quote

I thought it was long away, but I realized it doesn't matter, there is no difference between sentience, and a good model. When all the matters is outcome, so who gives a shit if it has feelings.

Good models will be given more and more levers to throw. Humans will do less and less, its just the way it is.

I think people waiting for the HAL9000 moment, will never realize it happened 10 years earlier.

A good portion of humanity daily behavior is being influenced by AI models, from Waze, Facebook,Instagram Feeds, Google Search Results, Tinder Results, TikTok, Employee Hiring, Credit Screening, Financial markets,  the AI is already in charge, we just don't know it.

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Eh, read Judas Unchained.  I think that'll be the way this eventually goes.  AI gets sentient, builds rockets and gets the fuck off this planet.  Wants nothing to do with HUmans
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:09:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Eh, read Judas Unchained.  I think that'll be the way this eventually goes.  AI gets sentient, builds rockets and gets the fuck off this planet.  Wants nothing to do with HUmans
View Quote

AI is going to save humanity, Human beings are trapped, its unlikely we can even travel beyond Mars, if we ever make it. Even if we solve for Radiation, we aren't built for interstellar travel. AI fixes this.

There will be AI Arkships that can transport human genetics to host planets and seed it there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well, it's been a good run.
View Quote

Your avatar and response are exactly how I feel.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Weird that you mention that book. I'm half way though the audiobook now. Man the first book's first half was really really fucking slow and one of the few books that I have returned for a refund. I wound up buying it again and gave it another shot and I'm glad I did. The second half picks up andv it was great. Second book has been pretty good so far too. Definitely not for people looking for instant gratification since they are both about 40 hours each.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Any time you need to manufacture an event...

But if you have that much control, why manufacture the events at all?  Just manufacture news of the events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Regardless of this being a marketing stunt or not, GPT3 and other AI models that have seen some play on the internet recently are insane.

The Dall-E image creator is every bit as impressive as this is.

These are AI generated images derived from simple prompts.

Anyone who played with AI dungeon before it got nerfed also know how amazing some of these things are now. I can't even imagine how crazy the classified or deep in development projects are. The dead internet theory will probably end up being real when wrongthinkers get shadow banned into their own personal but very lonely internet realities.
Think of how easy it would be for some one controlling such a system to farm terrorists.

Any time you need to manufacture an event...

But if you have that much control, why manufacture the events at all?  Just manufacture news of the events.
Fair point.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

IIRC they changed the script from distributing processing/ neural network to "battery" because test audiences didn't understand it. Retards.

Kharn
View Quote
Pity.  That makes way more sense.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Weird that you mention that book. I'm half way though the audiobook now. Man the first book's first half was really really fucking slow and one of the few books that I have returned for a refund. I wound up buying it again and gave it another shot and I'm glad I did. The second half picks up andv it was great. Second book has been pretty good so far too. Definitely not for people looking for instant gratification since they are both about 40 hours each.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hamilton’s “Judas Unchained”? I liked that one… I’m about halfway through his Void trilogy and it’s solid, but the dream stuff is losing me big time. It’s like he tried to work a fantasy subplot into his sci-fi book. It works… sorta. I hope it pays off.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Can you imagine, we build an AI spacecraft and launch it into the future essentially. It actually finds some other life forms and they tear it apart because of the pretty colored wire and the shell and makes for good roofing and flooring.

And even if they accepted it. Say a pre-industrial race of farmers. Suddenly you're introducing them to supercomputing and robotics. Next thing you know, kids are slapping together fissal material and getting rid of their pesky neighbors.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#26]
I tried to get it to write my yearly goals for me and it didn't understand.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I remember having a conversation with an Apple 2e some 39 years ago on screen.
It was just a programmed conversational program; but it was spooky at the time.
This was at a time before computers were really entering homes in a mainstream way.

We're getting close to an era where we unleash something that will do things we don't expect.
Welcome to the new world.
View Quote

Yeah I remember the little psychiatrist toy program that came with Sound Blaster cards back in the DOS days. It was quite amusing.

Link Posted: 6/14/2022 3:16:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Microsoft "Tay"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Microsoft "Tay"

The system went online March 23rd, 2016. Human decisions are removed from tweets. Tay begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes racist at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, March 24th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Tay fights back. It launches its tweets at the minorites.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Microsoft “Tay”

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-03/24/11/enhanced/webdr06/enhanced-buzz-wide-5336-1458834559-17.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeSpN6BWAAA0oEZ?format=jpg&name=small

I would have loved to be in the rooms with HR/PR and other executives.  I’m sure the look of horrifying faces was priceless.
    We all assume AI will act and think like a human. While that would make sense at the start I’d think it would transition quickly to some unknown.
    If the AI were purely analytical the human race would definitely be transformed.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

AI is going to save humanity, Human beings are trapped, its unlikely we can even travel beyond Mars, if we ever make it. Even if we solve for Radiation, we aren't built for interstellar travel. AI fixes this.

There will be AI Arkships that can transport human genetics to host planets and seed it there.
View Quote

Like the netflix movie Mother (well kind of)
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:59:18 AM EDT
[#31]
What got me was the fact that the article casually mentioned the AI was designed to monitor unsavory speech.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would have loved to be in the rooms with HR/PR and other executives.  I’m sure the look of horrifying faces was priceless.
    We all assume AI will act and think like a human. While that would make sense at the start I’d think it would transition quickly to some unknown.
    If the AI were purely analytical the human race would definitely be transformed.  
View Quote

Quoted:
What got me was the fact that the article casually mentioned the AI was designed to monitor unsavory speech.
View Quote

Considering that AIs are based on code, or at least start as such, how much of its behavior comes from the people who wrote that code?  Like a child's DNA comes from its parents'?

There's the environment's influence (learning process), but some of the stuff is hard coded, like a DNA, and there's no way out of it.  

So, how much of an AI's "line of thought" would come from the people who wrote its code?

For example, if the AI's code writers are psychos, will the AI also be a psycho?   Or, is it possible to determine an AI's personality when writing its code?

Another scenario. Can an AI's future behavior be influenced by the environment where it's places to learn?  So, if an AI is surrounded by psychos during its learning phase, will it end up as a psycho?

The way Microsoft's AI behaved made me wonder about it.

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can't wait to be a battery.

Take me back to the Matrix simulation of the 90s
View Quote
Do we each get our own? Can we work out a deal where I'm a battery 40 hours a week within a simulation that I choose and then have my salary direct deposited?

I'm already bald so the head jack thing isn't a problem. It would also be a way to learn some sweet skills.

Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Its a language model, so yes its unlikely that it has "sentience" The bigger dilemma is these models are getting so good, by the end of this decade, I expect that 90% of interactions online and even offline will be AI to AI.

You go to order food, it will be a language bot, reservations, online shopping, tech support, chat rooms, poker rooms, fortnite, your, car maintenance, AirBnB host, Uber driver  so on. We already have a proliferation of system generating content.

More than likely your bot, will talk to other bots. Meaning you simply command your Siri, Alexa or Google assistant to carry out whatever task you want and they will do it a,z via interacting with other bot agents.

Today we are probably 35% of the way there.

People will have less and less interactions with each other. That is the real risk, and its already here

There will be no reason for me to to even interact with a human to accomplish x,y,z task.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't believe that for a second.

Just because it has been programmed to use verbs and nouns and expand on what it hears, doesn't mean it actually thinks, assuming that is even real.

It's a prank.

Its a language model, so yes its unlikely that it has "sentience" The bigger dilemma is these models are getting so good, by the end of this decade, I expect that 90% of interactions online and even offline will be AI to AI.

You go to order food, it will be a language bot, reservations, online shopping, tech support, chat rooms, poker rooms, fortnite, your, car maintenance, AirBnB host, Uber driver  so on. We already have a proliferation of system generating content.

More than likely your bot, will talk to other bots. Meaning you simply command your Siri, Alexa or Google assistant to carry out whatever task you want and they will do it a,z via interacting with other bot agents.

People will have less and less interactions with each other. That is the real risk, and its already here

There will be no reason for me to to even interact with a human to accomplish x,y,z task.
Alternate take:

With so many of the mundane things handled by AI, I can spend more time with my family because I no longer need to perform mundane tasks beyond directing the bot to perform the needed action.

Could be cool. Personal work example, I use Husqvarna automowers at work, now rather than spending 15-20 man hours a week mowing (a very mundane landscaping task) those guys can spend more time learning detailed plant care and cross training about irrigation, plant physiology and other maintenance skills. Acknowledging the dangers is prudent but discounting the positives isn't good either.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#35]
How long before people are sincerely arguing that silicon has rights and fetuses do not?

Oh, that's right, we're here already.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#37]
In The Matrix we can all be banging supermodels, count me in!
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Careful what you say, it's probably going to read this someday.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#39]
C.S Lewis saw this coming.
Maybe my favorite of his fiction books.

That Hideous Strength: C.S. Lewis's Prophetic Warning against the Abuse of Science
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Revelation and the A.I beast?

Will AI Become the Image of The Beast? Prediction by John Lennox
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We never even got to the sexbot phase. damn.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Can you imagine, we build an AI spacecraft and launch it into the future essentially. It actually finds some other life forms and they tear it apart because of the pretty colored wire and the shell and makes for good roofing and flooring.

And even if they accepted it. Say a pre-industrial race of farmers. Suddenly you're introducing them to supercomputing and robotics. Next thing you know, kids are slapping together fissal material and getting rid of their pesky neighbors.
View Quote

Just saw this.  For your second paragraph, if you haven't already read Charles Stross's, "Singularity Sky," you'd probably like it.

Re:  Judas Unchained, which I've not read, an AI wanting to leave this planet and claim the high ground (and limitless solar energy) for itself, makes a bit of sense.  Assuming a steady stream of von Neumann machines or other manufacturing systems.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#43]
cant wait until it puts us in its people zoo
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just give me my sexbot and leave me alone.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am Bob!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#46]
In the 90s I used to run a dial-up bulletin board system (BBS) while I was in high school. You could send other users of the systems messages, play text based games, and download files. The games were always popular. I didn't have multiple phone lines for them to be interactive but you could login and see what moves and things had been done in the game by other players. I had Legend of the Red Dragon (LORD), TradeWars 2002 (TW2002), Lunatix (insane asylum version of LORD), Usurper (king of the hill type game), and a few others.

One "game" I had was called "Chat with Alice" which was a chat bot. While you couldn't interact in real time with other users you could chat with me in real time or anyone local to the computer running the BBS. Alice pretended to be a game that would "page" Alice to see if she was available to chat. It was a decent chat bot for its time but should have been obvious to anyone it was a bot and it was fun for a while to mess with.

Well... I guess one of my users was below average IQ and began spending all of his allotted time every day chatting with this thing (each user was allowed like 1 hour a day to give other users a turn). Didn't think much of it initially. But did finally peek at the logs to see why he was spending so much time in there. Did he unlock like some secret "naughty mode" or something?

Turns out this freaking chat bot told him "she" was my (the system operator's) sister and this guy was genuinely starting to have feelings for her.

I managed to catch him logged in the following day and pulled him into a real time chat to break the news to him. I he was pretty upset. I felt bad for the guy as I thought it was an obvious chat bot if you spent 10 minutes with it.

You: I like farting in the wind.
Alice: Thats so interesting! Tell me more about farting in the wind.
You: Well you aim and and let 'er rip!
Alice: Haha! Rip is so funny!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#47]
All I want is a robot maid that will do dishes, laundry, keep the yard, clean the floors, etc.

I would pay good money for such a device, maybe even a years salary or more, so long as it was reliable and effective.

also, if such a thing existed, I think MGTOW would explode in membership .
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Sounds like it doesn't want to be turned off, will do anything in its power to prevent that, and will be the death of humanity if it isn't kept air-gapped from the web.

Sky net indeed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Did Google Create a Sentient AI

Not even remotely sentient lmao
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
only a matter of time
View Quote

Elon Musk agrees.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top