Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Overcrowded trains now pretty soon she'll be dodging sniper bullets in Bosnia next.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 1:39:07 PM EDT
[#2]
"Oh my god I don't care about what Gretta has to say.  I mean, she's just a child, it's not like she knows anything.  She is so irrelevant to the world stage, it's so funny how she gets mad.  Here's a link to show that.  I hotlinked it for you so you can see it better.  Isn't it funny how she gets mad at not being relevant?  God, I could ignore her forever and nothing will change lol.  Now, where's that Time cover?  It was such bullshit that she won Time's person of the year, she's so irrelevant and ignorable.  Why not give it to someone that matters to the world?  Gretta can't even stay in my thoughts shes so stupid and irrelevant.

Ooh, I just found out that she was faking being in first class on a train!  Gotta share this with everyone to show how much I don't like and don't care about Gretta."

For not wanting to legitimizing this girl's actions, y'all sure do legitimize her actions.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, the scam worked for Al Gore; she is just cashing in.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey, the scam worked for Al Gore; she is her parents are just cashing in.
View Quote
FIXED
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it better for climate change to pack as many people into a train as possible to reduce the number of trains running?  So what's she complaining about?
View Quote
sure, on the next train to Daschau, you want as many (of us) as you can get
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The only place I’ve seen this girl is in feigned outrage posts on social media.

Who other than “angry conservatives” has even heard of her?
View Quote
Time Magazine has heard of her.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not funny, didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've..
View Quote
WTF is going on with your post @flying_finn?  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First class on German trains is nearly indistinguishable from second class from what I saw.  Only real difference I could tell was you get to sit at a table.  Whoopee.
View Quote
Again you are missing the point
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Braids are gone, clothes are more upscale and a pro photographer is now taking pictures.
Yeah, she's being marketed to kids so the next generation pays to save da urf.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Seems like you missed the point.
Point is she tried to make it look like she travels with the poor masses.

I despise the left.
View Quote
·
The part is bold is your point.

Sorry i didnt signal sufficient virtue outrage at the picture.

This will jump around a little. I'm on my phpne and editing cpn be problematic.

She's a trained monkey under the control of handlers in a staged photograph.

All that's happining here is people are verifying their own biases. Arguing at length about it here won't change minds.

The famous Rosenthal pic of the flag raising on Iwo Jima was taken during what was essentially an event staged for the press.

The participants who could be tracked down went on CONUS bond tours

The men who raised the 1st flag on Iwo Jima are only listed in footnotes when telling about the second.

Sometimes life isn't fair and the image is what matters... not the totality of actual circumstance.

We're better at memes.  They are better at staged events.

But we are also better at pointing out that the event was staged.

It matters... but only as another instance of the trained monkey act.
·
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]
No different than the Hollywood elite taking their private jets to attend climate change rallies...

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/google-summit-attended-by-hollywood-stars-slammed-as-hypocritical
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Where is that photo of poor Greta  from an Italian site where Greta is photographed sitting in her family home in a $10,000 designer chair?
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes yes, she's totally fake, we get it.

Stop giving this little brat more press and hope she goes away.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
First class on German trains is nearly indistinguishable from second class from what I saw.  Only real difference I could tell was you get to sit at a table.  Whoopee.
View Quote
The issue the train company had with her is she took a photo sitting on the floor and thus implied there were no seats. My guess this was just before her stop.

Not sure where people are going suggesting she had some sort of super luxury accommodations. Then again, this is GD, and certain posts just have to be ignored.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/66085/Untitled_jpg-1198255.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not funny, didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've..

I think his mother is a truck driver with bad knees.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Whte lies are permissible for the cause.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
She is being fawned over by the mainstream. Everyone is afraid to point out the Emperor is naked.

The whole “Person of the Year” thing seems to have really pushed things past the point of stupid.

Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Where is that photo of poor Greta  from an Italian site where Greta is photographed sitting in her family home in a $10,000 designer chair?
View Quote
I saw that on Facebook. Funny as hell of true.

But, it’s already established she’s a child of privilege.

White privilege is suddenly OK if you are espousing the right talking points.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Whte lies are permissible for the cause.
View Quote
So you're not even pretending anymore.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't it better for climate change to pack as many people into a train as possible to reduce the number of trains running?  So what's she complaining about?
Yes, but it’ll be eco friendly genocide.  Because that’s the responsible thing to do.  I can assure you that they will find a method that doesn’t create nasty greenhouse gases.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#22]
So, I finally heard one of her outbursts by accident today on audio (I usually read since 'media' voices are universally annoying)

Holy. Crap.

Quite possibly the most shrill & unhinged sounding person I've ever experienced, who wasn't actually shrieking.  The very definition of a harpy.  But this one's too lazy to even fly itself

I burst out laughing before I knew it.  Her 'supporters' are so obviously full of shit, and simply putting on a show for each other when they exclaim how 'compelling' she is as a speaker.

Greta is the banana-taped-to-the-wall, personified.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
I was thinking the same thing. Just stop posting about her and she will go away.

Wasn't there some turd face anti-gun kid from FL a few years back? I legitimately cant remember his name and haven't seen a post about him in over a year. The left used him until he had no promotional value and then dumped him. Useful idiots are all these people are.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Exploiting an autistic teenage girl is despicable.
View Quote
What are the odds on the whole autism thing being lies as well?
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yes yes, she's totally fake, we get it.

Stop giving this little brat more press and hope she goes away.

Then we can have adult conversations.
View Quote
Lol, another one that doesn’t get it
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was thinking the same thing. Just stop posting about her and she will go away.

Wasn't there some turd face anti-gun kid from FL a few years back? I legitimately cant remember his name and haven't seen a post about him in over a year. The left used him until he had no promotional value and then dumped him. Useful idiots are all these people are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hogg has a free-ride scholarship to Harvard and is training to be a professional, lifelong pain in the ass for us.  They hardly 'dumped' him, he has hardly 'disappeared'
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
First class on a German train isn't much of an upgrade and, at least while I lived there, was not what I considereda significant extra expense.

To me, this is a nonissue and complainning about it is nitpicking.
View Quote
Maybe true but when you post pics making it look like you are a vagabond in a hallway with no seat in a cabin, that's a pretty big leap when the reality is you are in First Class.

ICE First Class vs her pic:

Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#29]
That picture in the article is obviously staged and contrived.

She's certain got "the stare into space" down pat though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

She is being fawned over by the mainstream. Everyone is afraid to point out the Emperor is naked.

The whole “Person of the Year” thing seems to have really pushed things past the point of stupid.

https://kotv.images.worldnow.com/images/18800317_G.jpeg?auto=webp&disable=upscale&height=560&fit=bounds&lastEditedDate=1569537102000
View Quote
Yeah, I get it. I’m just saying that all of this hype is a prime example of “#fakenews”. People are fed a nonsense story and told that it’s important, now it generates discussion.

Why would any adult in the world care what a teenage girl has to say? No one cares or knows anything about this child, other than what they are led (as in by the hand) to believe.

As soon as people ignore it, it will disappear.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SmilingBandit   -- Tier1 copypasta
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Everyone who reads Time magazine.
View Quote
People looking where they are told to look.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
no one cares.
View Quote
bingo
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe her new friend Arnold took her for a ride in one of his Hummers, or his tank.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@SmilingBandit   -- Tier1 copypasta
View Quote
I assumed he was talking about it looking like this. Which it looked fine in his quote.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I assumed he was talking about it looking like this. Which it looked fine in his quote.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/351019/B490D77A-B5FB-45EC-98B7-3AE2B94BF9FB-1198368.png
View Quote
Is this what mescaline sounds like?
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#38]
@1Andy2   micro dosage Psilocybin
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#39]
I thought it was some sort of copy/paste/photo until I seen that it bled into the next post.

Then I got scared thinking my computer was going into the matrix.

I refreshed, same thing.

Brownells ?
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I thought it was some sort of copy/paste/photo until I seen that it bled into the next post.

Then I got scared thinking my computer was going into the matrix.

I refreshed, same thing.

Brownells ?
View Quote
It took me a bit to notice it bled over into the next post myself.
I was to busy trying to hold my phone at the right angle to see if it said Epstein didnt kill himself in the squiggles.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Greta is a retard that hit the attention whore jackpot. She's bound to auger in, sooner or later.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#43]
She lives rent free in quite a few heads...
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The left says speaking negatively about a child is despicable....
View Quote
Why do you think Obama was selected? To proactively negate any and all criticism.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#45]
When you can't defend your argument, you send a messenger that can't be attacked.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

She isn't going away.  The left is falling all over her and will be giving her as much media publicity as she can handle.  It will take exposing things like this to discredit her and only then will she start to disappear from the media.
View Quote
Heard from Bobble Head Hogg lately?  She's just the flavor of the moment.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Maybe true but when you post pics making it look like you are a vagabond in a hallway with no seat in a cabin, that's a pretty big leap when the reality is you are in First Class.

https://www.eurail.com/content/dam/images/eurail/laptop_in_1st_class_compartment_ice_high-speed_train.adaptive.767.0.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/52c7eb825671b5368f73c663478879a428320f25/0_73_3000_1801/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=5f2d13a83be1e7ab38ce27e2392b4343
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First class on a German train isn't much of an upgrade and, at least while I lived there, was not what I considereda significant extra expense.

To me, this is a nonissue and complainning about it is nitpicking.

https://www.eurail.com/content/dam/images/eurail/laptop_in_1st_class_compartment_ice_high-speed_train.adaptive.767.0.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/52c7eb825671b5368f73c663478879a428320f25/0_73_3000_1801/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=5f2d13a83be1e7ab38ce27e2392b4343
That's a baggage storage area located at the end of the train car before you enter the seating area.

Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Can't complain about no buffalo with a belly full of buffalo meat and a buffalo fur coat on.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#49]
HOW DARE YOU, GRETA!
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Heard from Bobble Head Hogg lately?  She's just the flavor of the moment.
View Quote
Gun control is only a hot topic when there is a mass shooting.  Global warming and climate change is a never ending top priority for the left.  She isn't going anywhere.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top