BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
WalMart only allows a party of two?

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:42:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you forget about the thin open carry line? Just look the otherway bro.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:44:06 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s about setting an example.  If we are ever going to win over support for things like OC, having a potty mouth, being belligerent, and driving like a douche all reflect negatively on OC.  Yes, the behavior and OC are completely unrelated, but when people see an ass clown OC, they associate the two.  

Contrast that with with a person who OCs who has good manners and social etiquette, can control his emotions without Tourette’s outbursts, and is a gentleman.  People have a lot more respect for such an individual and will associate that behavior with OC.

Trying to excuse ill behavior of a person who OC’s - it’s no wonder we have such a hard time convincing others there is no problem with OC.  It’s not about bringing them over to our side.  It’s about showing we are respectable members of society and are trustworthy.  Some of you just don’t get that appearances in the public eye matter.  Don’t forget that those people you don’t give a fuck about vote.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:44:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trigg12k:
You relax...

You're being asked to infringe on people's liberties. 

If you don't like it, then quit your job.

No he's not.  It's a private business.

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?

It’s a private business.  They could make a rule that only those wearing dirty underwear on their head are allowed to enter and they’d still be in the right.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:45:51 AM EDT
[#5]
People want to pick and choose...can’t go into the store smoking. All kinds other rules. Nobody likes this shit...people should just cool the fuck out. Funny thing is I wasn’t even mad at the guy in the parking lot. Who pissed me off was the scumbag driving like a fucking asshole.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:46:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Burnsy:
I would not be engaging in hot and polarizing political topics with my manager.  Do your job between punch in and punch out, get paid and go home.  Nothing more and nothing less.
View Quote

I got ya... but I got this.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#7]
This thread went exactly like I thought it would go.

exactly

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#8]
A fucking store manager, mad because the guy with the gun WASNT wearing a fucking mask.

Ridiculous.
Doomer fuckin faggotry.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:49:27 AM EDT
[#9]

I'll happily comply with universal norms. 

The mask ain't normal bruh.

View All Quotes

Lol....

Who in the wild blue fuck said anything about discrimination or threats? We are talking about wearing a damn mask to enter a private business. It's at most a dress code. Even McDonald's has "No shoes, no shirt, no service" signs. 
Some places even make you wear a tie before you can enter. Holy shit! Call the by damn ACLU!!

Then dont go into private property where the owner wants you to wear an article of clothing that you think is abnormal.  That is your right. It's their right not to let you in if you dont abide by their rules. That's how private property and Freedom work. Got Damn people who think they are owed something from businesses because they are the customer and think their personal feelings trump how the Owner wants to run the store with the merchandise he owns. We call them Karen because they think they should get special treatment.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#10]
How I pictured the Op.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 1811guy:
It’s about setting an example.  If we are ever going to win over support for things like OC, having a potty mouth, being belligerent, and driving like a douche all reflect negatively on OC.  Yes, the behavior and OC are completely unrelated, but when people see an ass clown OC, they associate the two.  

Contrast that with with a person who OCs who has good manners and social etiquette, can control his emotions without Tourette’s outbursts, and is a gentleman.  People have a lot more respect for such an individual and will associate that behavior with OC. 

Trying to excuse ill behavior of a person who OC’s - it’s no wonder we have such a hard time convincing others there is no problem with OC.
View Quote

i carry a gun for protection....not to be a damn role model.

this is just like the people who say "you should dress in a nice polo or suit when you OC, wanna set the right impression"

im gonna OC, im gonna go about my day, im gonna act like a normal fucking person whos doing a normal fucking thing.....because thats what im doing.

you wanna "normalize" OC.......act fucking normal.......people seeing you walking around like its not a big deal is FAR more helpful than trying to act like a choir boy.

i OC every day.....i hold the door for people because thats what i usually do......i tell assholes to fuck off because thats what i usually do....

people already have their impressions of firearms.....me holding the door for karen isnt going to sway her over to our side.

also, 90% of the people wont even notice a gun on your hip.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:52:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

View Quote

If a bunch of grown men becoming strident, hyper bitches over being told the entrance requirements for Dollar General isn’t Karen behavior, what is?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:53:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Two times today....at the door at work today needing to make sure people have masks on. Told this guys only two per fam and they need a mask. The guy had a open carry and with his little girl, yelled out FUCK! I understand he’s upset but not good to act like that with a pistol on his hip. Like I said...I feel his anger. This prick was driving a white ford suv had either ar15 or ak couldn’t tell. But driving like a dumb motherfucker....weaving in and out of traffic driving real fast. People need to fucking chill.
View Quote

Thank you for your service. #HoldTheLine
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:53:23 AM EDT
[#16]
In on 2. This thread is going places
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Then dont go into private property where the owner wants you to wear an article of clothing that you think is abnormal.  That is your right. It's their right not to let you in if you dont abide by their rules. That's how private property and Freedom work. Got Damn people who think they are owed something from businesses because they are the customer and think their personal feelings trump how the Owner wants to run the store with the merchandise he owns. We call them Karen because they think they should get special treatment.
View All Quotes

Lol....

Who in the wild blue fuck said anything about discrimination or threats? We are talking about wearing a damn mask to enter a private business. It's at most a dress code. Even McDonald's has "No shoes, no shirt, no service" signs. 
Some places even make you wear a tie before you can enter. Holy shit! Call the by damn ACLU!!

Then dont go into private property where the owner wants you to wear an article of clothing that you think is abnormal.  That is your right. It's their right not to let you in if you dont abide by their rules. That's how private property and Freedom work. Got Damn people who think they are owed something from businesses because they are the customer and think their personal feelings trump how the Owner wants to run the store with the merchandise he owns. We call them Karen because they think they should get special treatment.

It ain't private when Dallas county is running the business.

Stupid business decision and it should be roundly cursed at and ridiculed until it becomes overbearing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:53:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By kypatriot:

Better do what they say. And hurry up about it.
View Quote

I go against the grain...all the time. All the time. But at the same time...ain’t trying to have motherfuckers up my ass with potentially making me sick and bring it home to my fam.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:55:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Donwe:

If the guys not breaking any laws or company policies then kindly STFU and mind your business.
View Quote

It’s my business to make sure ya ain’t coming in without a mask.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:55:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BootScootin:
In on 2. This thread is going places
View Quote

you think

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By tooly:

I go against the grain...all the time. All the time. But at the same time...ain’t trying to have motherfuckers up my ass with potentially making me sick and bring it home to my fam.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kypatriot:

Better do what they say. And hurry up about it.

I go against the grain...all the time. All the time. But at the same time...ain’t trying to have motherfuckers up my ass with potentially making me sick and bring it home to my fam.

Dont worry.
If a guy goes up your ass, and you get sick, your family should be safe.
HIV dont spread that way.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tier0ne0perator:

If a bunch of grown men becoming strident, hyper bitches over being told the entrance requirements for Dollar General isn’t Karen behavior, what is?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tier0ne0perator:

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

If a bunch of grown men becoming strident, hyper bitches over being told the entrance requirements for Dollar General isn’t Karen behavior, what is?

Fuck with liberty and the bitch comes out....imagine that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:58:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Another shit talker....wasn’t pissed at all, fool. Didn’t  disrespect me, he didn’t tell me “fuck you” don’t have thin skin. No cop...and not at Walmart. Anymore shit ya want to yap about?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MinnFinn:
OCer didn't respect OP's authority, and OP is pissed.

Were you a cop before you were a Walmart greeter, OP?

Another shit talker....wasn’t pissed at all, fool. Didn’t  disrespect me, he didn’t tell me “fuck you” don’t have thin skin. No cop...and not at Walmart. Anymore shit ya want to yap about?

Yeah, but I'll be nice and move on...
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:
A fucking store manager, mad because the guy with the gun WASNT wearing a fucking mask.

Ridiculous.
Doomer fuckin faggotry.
View Quote

Who said anything about me mad....why would I be mad at him? You’re a fool.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By M-cameron:

i carry a gun for protection....not to be a damn role model.

this is just like the people who say "you should dress in a nice polo or suit when you OC, wanna set the right impression"

im gonna OC, im gonna go about my day, im gonna act like a normal fucking person whos doing a normal fucking thing.....because thats what im doing.

you wanna "normalize" OC.......act fucking normal.......people seeing you walking around like its not a big deal is FAR more helpful than trying to act like a choir boy.

i OC every day.....i hold the door for people because thats what i usually do......i tell assholes to fuck off because thats what i usually do....

people already have their impressions of firearms.....me holding the door for karen isnt going to sway her over to our side.
View All Quotes
It’s about setting an example.  If we are ever going to win over support for things like OC, having a potty mouth, being belligerent, and driving like a douche all reflect negatively on OC.  Yes, the behavior and OC are completely unrelated, but when people see an ass clown OC, they associate the two.  

Contrast that with with a person who OCs who has good manners and social etiquette, can control his emotions without Tourette’s outbursts, and is a gentleman.  People have a lot more respect for such an individual and will associate that behavior with OC. 

Trying to excuse ill behavior of a person who OC’s - it’s no wonder we have such a hard time convincing others there is no problem with OC.

i carry a gun for protection....not to be a damn role model.

this is just like the people who say "you should dress in a nice polo or suit when you OC, wanna set the right impression"

im gonna OC, im gonna go about my day, im gonna act like a normal fucking person whos doing a normal fucking thing.....because thats what im doing.

you wanna "normalize" OC.......act fucking normal.......people seeing you walking around like its not a big deal is FAR more helpful than trying to act like a choir boy.

i OC every day.....i hold the door for people because thats what i usually do......i tell assholes to fuck off because thats what i usually do....

people already have their impressions of firearms.....me holding the door for karen isnt going to sway her over to our side.

Like I said, it’s not about bring them over to our side.  It’s about not giving them ammunition to disparage us.  Not unlike the Virginia protests where everyone behaved.  Had they all been swearing and acting like assholes how do you think that would have gone over?  A good example matters.  Karen has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:00:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Who said anything about me mad....why would I be mad at him? You’re a fool.
View All Quotes
A fucking store manager, mad because the guy with the gun WASNT wearing a fucking mask.

Ridiculous.
Doomer fuckin faggotry.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Charlie_Foxtrot:

Thank you for your service. #HoldTheLine
View Quote

?? OP user name fits
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:01:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Like I said, it’s not about bring them over to our side.  It’s about not giving them ammunition to disparage us.  Not unlike the Virginia protests where everyone behaved.  Had they all been swearing and acting like assholes how do you think that would have gone over?  A good example matters.  Karen has nothing to do with it.
View Quote

people who dont like guns do not need "ammunition"......"ammunition" is not needed when you are making an argument based on emotion....how you act literally makes no difference to these people.

ignore them and go on with your day.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Needs an orange fudd hat...
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Biscuit42:
I went to Lowe's today. It was packed and maybe 6 people i seen with masks. Glad nobody is fearing the Chinese sniffles here
View Quote

*saw
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:13:11 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Ridiculous.
Doomer fuckin faggotry.

So you threw the guy out because you were happy?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:15:38 AM EDT
[#32]

people who dont like guns do not need "ammunition"......"ammunition" is not needed when you are making an argument based on emotion....how you act literally makes no difference to these people.

ignore them and go on with your day.
View All Quotes

Like I said, it’s not about bring them over to our side.  It’s about not giving them ammunition to disparage us.  Not unlike the Virginia protests where everyone behaved.  Had they all been swearing and acting like assholes how do you think that would have gone over?  A good example matters.  Karen has nothing to do with it.

people who dont like guns do not need "ammunition"......"ammunition" is not needed when you are making an argument based on emotion....how you act literally makes no difference to these people.

You ignored my question.  How do you think armed protests like the one in VA would have gone over had people been acting like assholes?  If you don’t think our public examples matter while we OC then you are part of the problem, not the solution.  We will have to agree to disagree though.  Suffice it to say I support OC so at least we are on the same side.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#33]

So you threw the guy out because you were happy? 
View Quote
Did I say...I threw him out? Go back and read....go look and tell me where I said I threw him out. Get back to me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:17:51 AM EDT
[#34]

You ignored my question.  How do you think armed protests like the one in VA would have gone over had people been acting like assholes?  If you don’t think our public examples matter while we OC then you are part of the problem, not the solution.  We will have to agree to disagree though.  Suffice it to say I support OC so at least we are on the same side. 
View Quote

You’re right...110%
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#35]
You should have tombstoned his ass!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:18:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AIRBOSS4:
You should have tombstoned his ass!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:22:17 AM EDT
[#37]
OPs a Walmart greeter?  Should have stfu and let him pass.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Did I say...I threw him out? Go back and read....go look and tell me where I said I threw him out. Get back to me.
View Quote

Heres your post.

Two times today....at the door at work today needing to make sure people have masks on. Told this guys only two per fam and they need a mask. The guy had a open carry and with his little girl, yelled out FUCK! I understand he’s upset but not good to act like that with a pistol on his hip. Like I said...I feel his anger. This prick was driving a white ford suv had either ar15 or ak couldn’t tell. But driving like a dumb motherfucker....weaving in and out of traffic driving real fast. People need to fucking chill.

Your poorly worded post, appears to me, to read that you did not allow him into your store, and that he left in a hurry because of it.
If this isn't correct, then by all means, clarify. Otherwise, you might wanna be a bit more tolerant when folks cant understand your chickenscratch posts?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:26:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Lol....

View Quote

I think you just answered yourself.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:26:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Don't be so sensitive, Karen.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:27:59 AM EDT
[#41]

You ignored my question.  How do you think armed protests like the one in VA would have gone over had people been acting like assholes?  If you don’t think our public examples matter while we OC then you are part of the problem, not the solution.  We will have to agree to disagree though.  Suffice it to say I support OC so at least we are on the same side. 
View All Quotes

It didn't go over well....VA passed a RFL.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:31:09 AM EDT
[#42]

This wouldn't be a problem if you would stop harassing people about masks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:

I think you just answered yourself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:

Lol....

I think you just answered yourself.

A public facing private business would not normally screen people for mask as they enter, No?

If they were smart and wanted to avoid the curse words and lawsuits, they would hand everyone a mask as they entered FOR FREE.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#44]

Heres your post.

Two times today....at the door at work today needing to make sure people have masks on. Told this guys only two per fam and they need a mask. The guy had a open carry and with his little girl, yelled out FUCK! I understand he’s upset but not good to act like that with a pistol on his hip. Like I said...I feel his anger. This prick was driving a white ford suv had either ar15 or ak couldn’t tell. But driving like a dumb motherfucker....weaving in and out of traffic driving real fast. People need to fucking chill.

Your poorly worded post, appears to me, to read that you did not allow him into your store, and that he left in a hurry because of it.
If this isn't correct, then by all means, clarify. Otherwise, you might wanna be a bit more tolerant when folks cant understand your chickenscratch posts?
View Quote

I seen his family all getting out of their truck. I went out to try to save them a trip walking up to the store. One, they had
more then two per fam coming in. And two, for no masks. He turned around said fuck, slammed some truck doors. And grabbed a mask and came in with his one daughter. Never threw him out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:34:48 AM EDT
[#45]
This thread is retarded and OP should feel ashamed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#46]

A public facing private business would not normally screen people for mask as they enter, No?

If they were smart and wanted to avoid the curse words and lawsuits, they would hand everyone a mask as they entered FOR FREE.
View Quote

Why...if someone came in bare foot, we wouldn’t hand out sneakers.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#47]
As a manager they are making you door duty to check for masks?

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol....

Does a private business get to discriminate against people that do not present themselves as a threat?
Yes.  It's private property.  If a store for example asks you to leave, you must or face trespassing.

Sure, and face a lawsuit for discrimination.

LOL

"Freedom or I sue you in the government court"

private business on private property should get to do what they want with it, if you're such a fan of Freedom. They want to play Doom Flu, cool.  They want to only let in people in purple shirts, cool.

But I'm wasting my time,  we're just virtue signaling in here

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:50:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I think you're "making us look bad" for telling people they "need a mask"

It is a double sin, doomer and karen at the same time.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:53:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Why...if someone came in bare foot, we wouldn’t hand out sneakers.
View All Quotes

A public facing private business would not normally screen people for mask as they enter, No?

If they were smart and wanted to avoid the curse words and lawsuits, they would hand everyone a mask as they entered FOR FREE.

Why...if someone came in bare foot, we wouldn’t hand out sneakers.

Keep bringing up this example....

The no shoes, No shirt policy has a theory backed by evidence behind it....that most people who aren't wearing a shirt or shoes are up to no good when they enter a store.

Is there any evidence that people without a mask are up to no good?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top