Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#1]
The most impressive thing about that video is how those guys stuck together when the man was after them.

Unlike gunowners.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're OK with cops killing someone that poses little danger to someone other than themselves?

View Quote

I don't agree with cops killing them but saying they are no danger to anyone is a stretch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Man that dirt bike rider really pissed that cop off.
I guess maybe he figured it was the only bike he had a chance of catching.
View Quote

I noticed that, too. They were picking on that poor supermoto rider.

You're most likely right, though. They probably thought "Well it looks like a dirtbike. Prolly slower than the crotchrockets. Let's focus on that one."
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Riders like these give others a bad name.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't agree with cops killing them but saying they are no danger to anyone is a stretch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're OK with cops killing someone that poses little danger to someone other than themselves?

Little danger is what I wrote, not no danger. A 400# motorcycle hitting a 3000+# vehicle isn't very likely to hurt the occupants of the auto, car would be fucked good and properly though. There's cases where is has absolutely happened but the riders are the ones getting all the Darwin awards.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Riders like these give others a bad name.
View Quote

They absolutely do, I completely separate myself from that group.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

80ish MPH,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

Officer was probably waiting for the dual-sport rider to hit a ditch he could not manage, and crash.

What would be the top speed of that particular bike on the highway?

80ish MPH,

@Extorris could have probably outrun them easier on his supermoto, but his tops out at like 120mph.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hate those punks.  Don't wish them harm, but would love to see them become road pizza in one of these vids.  I know, sounds contradictory, but damn.  
View Quote

This one's pretty funny. Almost-instant karma situation.

Street Bike VS Cops Biker Slaps STICKER Onto Cop Car CHASE Motorcycle CRASH Running From Police FAIL
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]
H-D boomers suck. The world will be a better place when that company goes under.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@Extorris could have probably outrun them easier on his supermoto, but his tops out at like 120mph.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

Officer was probably waiting for the dual-sport rider to hit a ditch he could not manage, and crash.

80ish MPH,

Zooooooom!

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Looked pretty mild compared to some of the stuff I've seen.

They needed to get that sumo off the highway and into some twisties.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
H-D boomers suck. The world will be a better place when that company goes under.
View Quote

Wrong thread I think
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That was really rural looking for Chicago PD to be involved. I can't figure out where the hell that would have been.
View Quote

I am not from that area.

But that also struck me as really odd.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you
>t GD and Bike Fudd

Fixed it for you
>t Racist guy

Fixed it for you
>t rapey guy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just shoot those guys .  Fuck anyone that owns a semi automatic weapon.

Fixed it for you
>t GD and Bike Fudd

Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just shoot those guys .  Fuck anyone that has a darker skin than me.

Fixed it for you
>t Racist guy

Originally Posted By :
Cops should be completely free to just rape those girls .  Fuck anyone that doesn't have a penis.

Fixed it for you
>t rapey guy

Guy looked and sounded white to me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Been riding most of my life.  No sympathy when assholes like that bite the big one.
View Quote

This!   Plus needs some "Pitt" maneuver to "end" such chases.

Start doing that and the Idiot bikers will get the message that "playtime" is OVER!!

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know about such things.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

View Quote

DRZ will do about 90 flat out....if you wait just a bit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Little danger is what I wrote, not no danger. A 400# motorcycle hitting a 3000+# vehicle isn't very likely to hurt the occupants of the auto, car would be fucked good and properly though. There's cases where is has absolutely happened but the riders are the ones getting all the Darwin awards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://files.catbox.moe/yex0wc.mp4

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In before bikerbitch talks about how cool he is for being like them
View Quote

To late.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops should be completely free to just run those guys over.  Fuck anyone why rides like that.

Lol...yes to keep it simple for people like you.

Been around way to many riders like that and seen a few bad crashes that damn near took out numerous innocent people to care.  Fuck em....
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm thinking one day that guy's youtube channel will just stop being updated.
View Quote

More likely to host a "Go Fund Me" for funeral expenses!
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#22]
That is funny. Those guys are not going to be caught unless they want to be. Waste of sirens...
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This one's pretty funny. Almost-instant karma situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kooC3DTFne8
View Quote

Thx for posting this one

It is actually quite interesting:

- sport bike rider gets behind police vehicle to slap some sort of sticker on it.

- while fleeing, he hits a curb and his motor is apparently disabled, so,

- when the police vehicle he just stickered catches up to his accident site, he gets towed (using his left arm) by other bikes, while he steers his disabled bike with his right arm.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my guess.  

I can get my 250 sumo going 90....downhill, with the wind at my back, with magnets pulling me toward the finish line.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Any motorcyclists want to explain my observation after watching so many motorcycle chase videos?

The higher amount of random stickers on your bike, you'll likely be the biggest fuckwad in the group.

Like I always imagine the rider as one of the flatbill types wearing Ed Hardy type clothes.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I can get my 250 sumo going 90....downhill, with the wind at my back, with magnets pulling me toward the finish line.
View Quote

How do they work?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Oh, look reckless, inconsiderate, lane splitting douche nozzles who do stupid shit on motorcycles and think it’s cool.
View Quote

And then get pissed when cops attempt to stop them or engage with them....
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Any motorcyclists want to explain my observation after watching so many motorcycle chase videos?

The higher amount of random stickers on your bike, you'll likely be the biggest fuckwad in the group.

Like I always imagine the rider as one of the flatbill types wearing Ed Hardy type clothes.

View Quote

Sticker bombed bikes lack mufflers and riders with brain cells.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A local guy just took a dirt nap after driving a motorcycle like a maniac yesterday.  

At least he didn't take anyone with him but his 4 kids will miss him I'm sure.
View Quote
Will they?

I am sure his $200K income and 401K with life insurance will take care of them.

Hope he was an organ donor.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
Double post, fuck hotel internets!
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Last week I'm doing 80 in the center lane on the freeway with the windows down. I never saw or heard him coming but a bike had to be going 180 or so passed me just off my driver side window. That motherfucker was loud, it made my left ear ring like a gunshot inside a bedroom. I got to watch him for 1.5 seconds then he was out of view.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember hearing the high pitched rev of a couple motorcycles cranking it up as they passed me at about 100mph in a 35. About 5 seconds later, a patrol unit blasted by with their lights flashing and siren blaring. Then a moment later, I could hear a loud bang from about 200 yards behind as I watched one of the bikes slam into the back of a flatbed delivery vehicle that was parked. Like the other bike ahead of him, he veered off to the side to pass everyone on the right in order to evade being caught. There might have been a couple parts one could have salvaged from that bike.. as for the rider, maybe something below the lungs like a kidney? The rest of him was splattered all over the bed of that truck and for about another 100 feet here and there. The other rider actually doubled back in the opposing traffic lanes, looked at the wreck and then took off. No idea if they ever tracked him down.

Last week I'm doing 80 in the center lane on the freeway with the windows down. I never saw or heard him coming but a bike had to be going 180 or so passed me just off my driver side window. That motherfucker was loud, it made my left ear ring like a gunshot inside a bedroom. I got to watch him for 1.5 seconds then he was out of view.

Wow. That's crazy fast. Sure can put a lot of distance between things in a hurry moving like that. I think the only reason I saw things play out like they did is there was no open road ahead to just go for it. Instead the two guys on bikes had to slow down and maneuver.. well, one of them anyhow. That was a very dead guy.. all I can say is that it didn't look like he suffered for long. Bam! dead. Even if his brain kept going inside his helmet while laying on the back of the truck he hit for a few more seconds, all he might have thought is "dang it, I can't feel my legs".
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Funny - I stumbled across the video after watching the “fat lady chased by raccoon” video from the other thread.  

Youtube has the weirdest algorithm for “suggested videos.”

Background: I raced WERA and AMA/CCS for a decade.  I can well appreciate the thrill of speed.  

The guys in the video - at a minimum - really chose the wrong venue (I will leave it at that).  

It is strangely fascinating to watch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#35]
These are the transgenders of motorcycle riders. They're looking for attention, you're giving it to them and glorifying them.

Kinda like the Dems do with transgenders.

No one wants to be normal
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Been riding most of my life.  No sympathy when assholes like that bite the big one.
View Quote

This (times 10).
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A bike can damn near cut a car in half, as well as anyone riding in the car.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops should be completely free to just run those guys over.  Fuck anyone why rides like that.

Guy I work with lost his wife and 9 year old daughter to some asshole who posed lil danger to anyone else.

Rode his sport bike right through the car they were in.  They put everyone in danger riding like that, fuck them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#39]
The video made me take a lunch and run down the street on the 6R. Needless to say, it was a quick lunch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know right? All those poor victims
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those guys are a threat to EVERYONE within 100 yards of the road.

Fuck them and zero fucks given to anything that happens to them.

Ride like that on the track.  You ride like that on the street, you deserve whatever happens to you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Living in the now because there is no future in that lifestyle.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

At that speed?  Physics isn't your strong point is it?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#44]
In cases like that, cops should be allowed to squish them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In cases like that, cops should be allowed to squish them.
View Quote
Sometimes the cops will chase them until they wreck and die... and then put it over as a pick up of a motorcycle accident.
Or at least, that’s what the kids down at the clubhouse said.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No this is one of the most insane I have seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dgv7Ny40v8
View Quote

Yep! That's the one that came to mind after watching what OP posted.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Wheelies down the highway doesn't bother me one bit.  Looks fun.  Clogging up an intersection so you can do donuts on a stolen 4 wheeler should get you run over.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The most impressive thing about that video is how those guys stuck together when the man was after them.

Unlike gunowners.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The few drivers and passengers that have flown out from cars involved with MCs would disagree with you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he can take a physics class at his local community college that he mentioned before.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top