Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you get the hooters waitress in TN pregnant again OP?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
"All women in America care about is money. You say hey, can I show you the time of day, can be a good guy for you? Can I show you some respect? and they got bapapapapapa. . . 'How much money ya got on ya?' . . . 'Its $120 for an hour...Its $60 for half an hour... Its terrible.'"

-Sam Hyde

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:34:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you tell me about following hookers around?
View Quote

Speaking of that. Whatever happened to the thread about the Arfcom member stalking the hooker?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Speaking of that. Whatever happened to the thread about the Arfcom member stalking the hooker?
View Quote

They lived happily ever after.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:37:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

FRESH
R
E
S
H
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$2-500.00

I'd be closer to the $2.

Ass can be free.  If you’re a slick motherfucker she will pay for YOUR dinner and suck your cock in the car.

Ask me how I know.

You mean your 12 inch cock, sucked in your Lambo, after you gave her a $500 tip and told her about your 850 credit score?

Who was that one poster who couldn't even pull off a date with a lambo?

His stories were funny as shit.

Eta... just remembered ConfoundZ

And I thought I was pathetic being unable to get dates with a Porsche

Dude couldn't talk to a girl without her practically, immediately getting railed in front of him. his stories were so fucked it was almost inspiring.

I was sad when he was banned, but he was definitely going off the deep end.

His ding dong was not fresh

FRESH
R
E
S
H

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:39:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$2-500.00

I'd be closer to the $2.

Ass can be free.  If you’re a slick motherfucker she will pay for YOUR dinner and suck your cock in the car.

Ask me how I know.

You mean your 12 inch cock, sucked in your Lambo, after you gave her a $500 tip and told her about your 850 credit score?

Who was that one poster who couldn't even pull off a date with a lambo?

His stories were funny as shit.

Eta... just remembered ConfoundZ

And I thought I was pathetic being unable to get dates with a Porsche

Dude couldn't talk to a girl without her practically, immediately getting railed in front of him. his stories were so fucked it was almost inspiring.

I was sad when he was banned, but he was definitely going off the deep end.

His ding dong was not fresh

FRESH
R
E
S
H

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:40:10 AM EDT
[#7]
A waitress. Big, fat waitress. I don't know what them society dames are like in the kit, but you ain't never had it 'til you made it with a big, fat, blondie waitress. If you're ever interested, you give me a call.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:42:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Or just be yourself, fuck her on a pool float and fall asleep
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Please tell me this thread is about the Tilted Kilt restaurant...

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/09/27/8c/cd/getlstd-property-photo.jpg
View Quote

Some of them are pretty thick.  I could make my way through all of them in a week's time once upon a time.  Now, it might take me two.  But by God, they'd be done right.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:46:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Hookers are cheaper
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm more of a 3-499.00 kinda guy.
View Quote

I'm more of a "thumb her ass while she refills my water" kinda guy.  In a classy, respectful way, of course.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:04:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:54:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Any more dating tips?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:56:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
First you've gotta scope the place out, and get her schedule, and only eat on those days.

Dress nicely, don't be a pig.

Be sincere and kind to her, don't compliment her on her looks the first day, but tip her a cool $2-500.00. Just be cool.

Come back a few days later on her next shift, talk her up, tip at least $2-500.00, again, just be cool.

Now on the third day is when you start making progress, call her by her name, ask how her family, and herself is doing, etc, at this point you can start complimenting her a little. Tip YUGE.

The next time you see her, ask her if she'd like to have dinner with you.

There, now all you miserable, rich ugly, tiny dicked folks can have a wonderful Christmas and maybe get hitched.
View Quote

Just be cool and tip her 500 no big dealAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:57:20 AM EDT
[#15]
i've been shot down by waitresses, bartenders, strippers, front desk girls, and civilian women in 18 states whilst traveling for work in merica for the last 12-13 years.

and that's just what i can remember.  

lots of brain damage.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some of them are pretty thick.  I could make my way through all of them in a week's time once upon a time.  Now, it might take me two.  But by God, they'd be done right.
View Quote

@PeteCO

we gotta hang out, man.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:00:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I compliment them on their appropriate amount of flair, agree with them their boss is a dick, and then tell them about my goal to be happy is to just do whatever I want.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:05:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've gotten a chick to pick up the tab and got laid in the same night.

Up your game foo.
View Quote

I've gotten a chick to get a job at a nice restaurant, pay for our apartment with her tips, and screw me every night after she came home tired and depressed from working her shitty job. Up your game foo!
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:05:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I believe they call this stalking, and then you become the creepy diner that always asks for Mary Sue, she only keeps coming because of the tips she needs, but you in reality creep her and her coworkers out.
View Quote

No it is not stalking to purposely go to a restaurant when you know she is working, quite different than following her home and sitting outside her house.

Creepy and weird ? Yeah a bit.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:07:06 AM EDT
[#20]
I tip them a magnum condom and ask them to join me for some meth and fisting at the fleabag inn down the road.

I know I'll meet my wife one day. It's written in the stars.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:08:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OP is at the truckstop right now tryin to pick up Big Karen with a $2 bill.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:12:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I tip them a magnum condom and ask them to join me for some meth and fisting at the fleabag inn down the road.

I know I'll meet my wife one day. It's written in the stars.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:18:02 AM EDT
[#23]
$500 tip? She'll leave you for half your retirement.

Why 3 times?, 2 is a stretch.

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:44:59 AM EDT
[#24]
OP misunderstood the waitress's signals, thought he was going to hit the second wall, only to discover that's what the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom hangs from. He had to name his dick "porterhouse", cause that was the second bone he'd pulled that night.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:47:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Lol
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 3:35:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 3:47:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Any more dating tips?
View Quote

Yeah, never live with a woman who collects tips...  waitress >hairdresser>stripper>hooker>.....  They never have a consistent income, their credit (if they even have any) sucks, they cant manage money, and are typically 1 weeks pay away from being homeless.. They make up for all these short comings by being awesome in bed...
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:02:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, never live with a woman who collects tips...  waitress >hairdresser>stripper>hooker>.....  They never have a consistent income, their credit (if they even have any) sucks, they cant manage money, and are typically 1 weeks pay away from being homeless.. They make up for all these short comings by being awesome in bed...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any more dating tips?

That's why you take them to a motel and introduce them to their second wall.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:04:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's why you take them to a motel and introduce them to their second wall.
View Quote

Notice I said dont live with... I didnt say dont fuck...
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:35:13 AM EDT
[#31]
I think we've stumbled upon one of the very few scenarios where cocaine would be considerably cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:49:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
First you've gotta scope the place out, and get her schedule, and only eat on those days.

Dress nicely, don't be a pig.

Be sincere and kind to her, don't compliment her on her looks the first day, but tip her a cool $2-500.00. Just be cool.

Come back a few days later on her next shift, talk her up, tip at least $2-500.00, again, just be cool.

Now on the third day is when you start making progress, call her by her name, ask how her family, and herself is doing, etc, at this point you can start complimenting her a little. Tip YUGE.

The next time you see her, ask her if she'd like to have dinner with you.

There, now all you miserable, rich ugly, tiny dicked folks can have a wonderful Christmas and maybe get hitched.
View Quote

That's not how that works at all
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Angry drunks aren’t any fun.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:56:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/09/27/8c/cd/getlstd-property-photo.jpg

No. They go from "skinny" to "almost enough curves".
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:59:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 5:14:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in court one morning waiting for a probable cause hearing and I ended up getting to watch a case about a guy who was suing a tilted kilt waitress for money he loaned her, while she counter sued for random stuff, made allegations that he stalked her and so on. The guy no shit gave this one waitress almost $12 grand over the course of two months to get her car fixed and pay other bills. At some point he didn't get what he expected out of the arrangement and started asking her to pay the money back. She responded by getting her fellow tilted kilt waitresses together and comp,aned about the guy being creepy and stalky. So they called the cops and had him trespassed from the property. It was a bunch of drama in the end the judge let the girl and the plaintiffs lawyer talk outside and they reached an agreement. The whole thing was This girl was maybe 23 and meanwhile he was 45ish. He gave her $12K over the course of two months, a person he has only known for two months. That is some super weak shit. Besides who the fuck wants to hook up with a HS dropout waitress? She is not marriage material. She doesn't have any drive or ambition.

Side note, this girl had an unemployed boyfriend with her during this whole thing. He was in court too. He didn't know about the money but seeing as he was unemployed and living with her according to his testimony he probably isn't going to leave her. He's using her, she was using the simp. All one big fucked up family.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 5:19:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Nah, too much work.

I just assume the barista gal who smiled at me is game. That or the gym girlfriend.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#38]
I tip more than $1500 she better not be a waitress at a restaurant....
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 5:37:14 AM EDT
[#39]
after $1,500.00, are you sure she's still a waitress and not a hooker?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#40]
I think OP has confused the smell of a warm cooked meal with the stench of desperation.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 6:21:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And dirty and disease ridden. No thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hookers are way, way cheaper.

And dirty and disease ridden. No thanks.

Yeah waitresses are clean as a whistle. Good point.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

3 is definitely a tranny, and I have my doubts about 1 as well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
3 is definitely a tranny, and I have my doubts about 1 as well.
View Quote

How could you miss 5 for tranny??!
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#44]
OP have you been to AA or NA meetings? Easy pickins, no  gratuity required.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Is OP a machinist?

Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#46]

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Well I didn’t see that coming........
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#48]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Meh, just go camping in some random location and get some woods puss.

Woods puss is the best puss
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#50]
I hope the OP's hangover isn't too bad this morning.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top