[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the US breaks up, it will likely be peaceful with some negotiated settlement to allow commerce and traffic between the two (or more) nations which are formed. If it is not peaceful then the war will be fought between organized armies under the authority of state governments.

Because if there's anything the "United" States and its people are known for, it's that we're peaceful.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So there are thousands of americans just waiting for chaos to start murdering their foes?

Ready for the ball to drop?

Months into civil chaos for sure.  Once local interactions played out negatively.

View Quote

Apparently all of America is just another Bosnia or Iraq or Papua New Guinea just waiting for the next shoe to drop and when it does everyone is going to go utterly insane with clan warfare. There will be ravenous biker armies in stifling leather bondage gear roaming the countryside looking for innocent victims who they will rape to death, eat their flesh then sew their skins into their clothes and if those victims are very lucky, they will do it in that order.

You really expect that the moment the cops don't show up that there will be armies of soy fed antifa trussing you and your friends up by a chain and eating you like pirahanas?

I Declare a Mistrial! | Superjail! | Adult Swim
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
That's bait.gif
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

People just wandering around trying to survive are really putting themselves at risk. Us rural folk are going to have to decide who is the thief and who is the beggar. It isn't going to be easy to tell them apart. If you can't articulate peaceful intentions, there could be a deep hole waiting. Don't start with batshit crazy talk like some here on GD for sure. Have a real good plan and keep moving until you get there. Entering the homes homes of country folk uninvited is a high risk move and not a good sign of peaceful intentions.
View Quote

Reminds me of the ending of The Road where the family comes upon the boy shortly after his father had died and takes him in.

The dad remarks that they had been following them and watching them for some time, trying to assess if they were dangerous or not.

I remember viewers not being able to understand what he meant - "watching them? Why? That's creepy"

People couldn't wrap their minds around the fact that in a scenario like that, even revealing yourself to unknown persons can be a death sentence. On the flip side, if the father and son were good people, they could have increased their survival chances by banding together.

I would probably be more likely to give consideration to anyone with children in tow. On your own and you show up? Hmm... the verdict is out at this time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yup.

People ask, “ you are you going to fight ? The gov ? lol, they have tanks !

Some people will fight the military, some will attack whatever gov agents they see mailman to mayor, but many will go after everyday citizens who they believe are responsible for their problems. Purple hair ?  Lgbtq bumper sticker ?  Trump bumper stickers?  POP, POP, POP.  You might be perfectly safe in one area with your political shirt, lgbtq bumper sticker, green hair, feminist t shirt, but murdered instantly in a different area , all depends on the local make up of neighbors.

People using voter rolls to pick and choose targets, stop someone, or look up neighbors , coworkers, etc  pull up their social media likes, posts etc, “ oh you support X,Y,Z ?  Your a registered dem / repub ? You voted for / had a xyz election sign in your yard ? POP, POP, POP.  

Use the chaos to settle scores, burn down their ex wife’s house, snipe their annoying neighbor, boss, ex, dude your wife cheated with and it’s blamed on liberal / conservative death squads.
View Quote

Everyone should be performing regular area studies to identify problem individuals, learn who your neighbors are and what they do (even if you don't know them), identify homes that have no visible alternate food source (almost everyone has a garden or chickens here), and attempt to identify the source or any target shooting you hear going on.

Honestly. It's kind of fun even if you never ending up needing the knowledge you've gained.

I was doing this actively during the height of the covid shortages and BLM rioting in 2020. I mentioned it to my wife at one point expecting her to call me crazy, instead she said "good"

There is one particular problem neighbor that my wife flat out said, if anything ever happens "you need to proactively do something about him" - she is more hardcore than me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 7:17:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You really expect that the moment the cops don't show up that there will be armies of soy fed antifa trussing you and your friends up by a chain and eating you like pirahanas?
View Quote
Why is it, in all the "CW2" threads, people always think they’re going to be fighting Antifa and BLM?
It’s going to be the federal government, LE, and the military, after us.
If Antifa and BLM get involved, it’ll only be after the Feds give them guns and badges.
This is why I don’t think it’s going be open conflict, it’s going to be an insurgency.
As an earlier poster said, don’t think Civil War 2, think Revolutionary War 2.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#7]
[b]Quoted:[b]

A 2nd civil war won't be clean like the first, I think a lot of people are just going to take advantage of the chaos with no particular political ideology and just start killing everyone.
View Quote

You are correct..... Lots of sociopaths walk among us.... With rule of law look how many still cause problems in a somewhat time of normalcy.

If this war civil 2 does transpire.... I fear the horrors that await women and children all over this country!
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 7:57:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don’t say this in jest, if you’ve ever played Call of Duty: DMZ there is your answer. People will simply kill and loot because they can. No reason or logic will apply. Moral decay and lack of societal standards or expectations are to blame. When people are entitled, they will do whatever they think they deserve and justify it.
View Quote

Yup

YouTube and other social media sites are FULL of videos of such people having altercations with law enforcement.....now! Can you imagine no law enforcement?
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ammo will run out in about ten days.
View Quote

Speak for yourself.

I have enough ammo to shoot everyone in my county at least twice with some left over.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:09:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:I wouldn't test that theory, if I was you. The left has been purging populations for a long time. It's part of their ideology. Did you think loading people on a train or sending them to gulags was a whim or recent invention?
View Quote

Or one that is no longer possible.

Governments have been committing plenty of murders without having to go all the way back to the Nazis which in the grand scale of time was yesterday. I would argue that oppression rather than freedom is the natural state of government.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I honestly don't think so. Run out of town, maybe. But Conservatives would not murder someone just for hair color.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRmR-jr9rA

A 2nd civil war won't be clean like the first, I think a lot of people are just going to take advantage of the chaos with no particular political ideology and just start killing everyone.

Guys like that won't last long.  They'd need a group in order to survive and the problem with a group of psychopaths is most of them are willing to kill their "leader" in order to be in control.

In Bosnia people quickly Balkanized, your not safe if you stick out / are different. a conservatives not safe in liberal area, purple hair gets you shot in conservative area, democrats encouraged to move out of repub area, basically birds of a feather start flocking together. You either voluntarily move, are forced to move, house burned, etc.

I honestly don't think so. Run out of town, maybe. But Conservatives would not murder someone just for hair color.

I know conservative people with odd colored hair, gauges in ears, nose rings, tattoos…. Etc….

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don’t say this in jest, if you’ve ever played Call of Duty: DMZ there is your answer. People will simply kill and loot because they can. No reason or logic will apply. Moral decay and lack of societal standards or expectations are to blame. When people are entitled, they will do whatever they think they deserve and justify it.
View Quote

Better yet, Contractors Showdown.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is what I've always pictured - shit mysteriously blowing up, or burning down, folks waking up with the throats cut, or their car blows up on 'em, that sort of thing.
When shit starts to get bad, it's going to be an insurgency, not open conflict. The sides are too lopsided for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s not going to be a clearly cut “whos side are you on”

It’s gonna be guerrilla warfare and it is going to be a slow roll for a decade or so. It’s not going to flash in a pan, or go to war.  
It’s gonna be random OKC style events and assassinations. I predict it will be similar to the Irish troubles.

That’s my thoughts, not sure it’s going to be true or not
This is what I've always pictured - shit mysteriously blowing up, or burning down, folks waking up with the throats cut, or their car blows up on 'em, that sort of thing.
When shit starts to get bad, it's going to be an insurgency, not open conflict. The sides are too lopsided for that.

Still surprised everyday that we haven’t woken up to perceived oppressor attacked, tar and feathered, or worse.

It’ll kick off one day, or false flag style to try and direct the narrative, who knows?
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:16:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Nazis had rules and a shared goal.  Where are you going to find multiple psychos in a small area that all agree with each other and share a set of rules when there are none?
View Quote

Around the feet of a charismatic leader. People are programmed more and more to be able to do heinous things to others.

Look at the "Polar Bear Game" where tens of thousands of senior citizens have been targets of teens for decades now. It's perfectly acceptable in their culture to walk up behind a weak old man or lady and assault them for no reason other than their race attempting to knock them out or kill them with one blow. That's acceptable behavior to their culture like holding a door open for the elderly is in my culture.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Look at a map of US red and blue counties.
View Quote

Yeah those 51/49 places are complete shit holes compared to the 49/51 ones.

(look deeper than just the color and look at the numbers to make sure it's not 1-2%)

In the rural counties I researched to move to I found every single one of them was becoming more-and-more conservative over the last five elections, and not by small amounts.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In the urban area’s it will break down along cultural and racial lines and be a free for all,suburban area’s initially will group by Common familiarity or hoods then break down into the same thing the urban areas did,race and culture.you will definitely have no go zones by ethnicity.
View Quote

Just like the prisons.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Texas isn't even in the top ten conservative states. They brag a lot but reality is different.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-republican-states
View Quote

Hush.

Wait until ARF.com finds out California isn't the most liberal state.

Or that Millennials, young adults born from 1981 to 1996 surpassed Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964) as the largest U.S. adult generation five years ago.

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:50:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Research the Balkan Wars

Anyone that ever had a beef with anyone else started shooting as soon as the people in charge were too chaotic to stop them

That's what's going to happen here
View Quote

We had one member here in the past who said he kept a list of leftists in his area to be targeted when the balloon goes up.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Left-wing SOROS. I will say this though most judges and prosecutors are pretty good here in Florida and follow the laws.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/555656/0F701AEE-977D-4FCA-8492-2C00FC68B913-3187945.jpg
View Quote

some darn good sheriffs too
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Around the feet of a charismatic leader. People are programmed more and more to be able to do heinous things to others.

Look at the "Polar Bear Game" where tens of thousands of senior citizens have been targets of teens for decades now. It's perfectly acceptable in their culture to walk up behind a weak old man or lady and assault them for no reason other than their race attempting to knock them out or kill them with one blow. That's acceptable behavior to their culture like holding a door open for the elderly is in my culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Nazis had rules and a shared goal.  Where are you going to find multiple psychos in a small area that all agree with each other and share a set of rules when there are none?

Think of the New Brotherhood Army in "Lucifer's Hammer."
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol. You’re gonna be so thick with boneheads and their “bug out” packs, they’re going to be bumping into each other.
View Quote

Lol, you mean the ones traveling along waterways, because every road and bridge has been destroyed/blocked? Those same waterways that are booby trapped? Those same waterways that are presighted with belt feed machine guns at choke points, including specfic assembly areas that have been ranged for overhead fire?  Yep when you come out my way and see the kids drone fly over, guess what's next? 30.06 rounds raining down on you from an emplaced M1917 setup for plunging fire. Lol you really think folks out here haven't thought about you useless fucks trying to flee the urban shitholes? Lol you think some of us country folk are itching to use guille suits, suppressors, NODS and thermal on live targets? LOL you won't be laughing if you come out here when SHTF. You will be hog food. Fuckers don't care what city people taste like.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

going back to western Pa for a visit from living in Florida, Sheetz was the only convenience stores in the area and all I could think of was "Sheetz, of all the possible names, Sheetz!"
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why is it, in all the "CW2" threads, people always think they’re going to be fighting Antifa and BLM?
If Antifa and BLM get involved, it’ll only be after the Feds give them guns and badges.
This is why I don’t think it’s going be open conflict, it’s going to be an insurgency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Civil war 2.0 there ain't going to be no fking civil war. and you aren't going to fashion yourself after some fictional movie character. Now get back to your gaming and hotpockets.
Any civil disturbance will be quickly and efficiently squashed by the federal government and their vast resources of armed personnel.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the National Guard would shut down the insurrection quickly.

Maybe, maybe not

@amendment

I have the feeling he was being sarcastic but I could be wrong.  I was in LE for 30 years and had the hypothetical “civil war” talk over the years with staff. The majority, especially once the pay checks stop rolling in won’t report to work/duty.  If they have family you can bet they will pick family over “duty”.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#26]
one side owns most guns and ammo the other side will bring in united nation s blue hats, the war will be with them and their backers
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Several reasons, probably the biggest one being that there are a lot of federal employees on this site who really can't seem to wrap their minds around the concept that the entire federal bureaucracy has already been weaponized and that they are nothing more than a pack of goons working for the new Stasi.

Also because it wasn't obvious enough. What I said on this subject was sarcasm. For all the people who are shrieking that this country will turn into Iraq or Bosnia this country doesn't have nearly as long a history of blood feuds as either of those places. While there has been some conflict like Bleeding Kansas and the Hatfield v McCoy thing these are not conflicts that are going to flare up into an all out war anytime soon.

The one such thing like that I'm kinda worried about would be the feds making deals with various Latin American gangs. Using them as enforcers for their increasingly insane diktats. We aren't at that point just yet, but I think we will get there sooner or later. At which point the federal government will be seen as illegitimate to anyone with more than 2 brain cells.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Dig deeper holes.  Got it.
View Quote

Too much work.  Burn the bodies in open pits.  There is a lot of fat fuel in the human body.  Once you get the fire going, it’s self-sustaining.  Mix fat people with skinny ones.  You don’t want to bury as it contaminates the groundwater.  Lime = useless.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The clip cut out the best part - when he asks "What kind of American are you?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdOPrBS2H0U
View Quote

Damn, it’s Todd from Breaking Bad!

I haven’t seen the civil war movie yet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In high trust, culturally homogeneous area…not so bad.

In urban intermix area, going to be Rwanda purging meets Cambodian killing fields with a side of Armenian genocide.

18Z50
View Quote

@18B30

I’m guessing yours is an accurate prediction!
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Not sure that is a good option, unless you are driving a Bradley.  Most vehicles would offer slightly more protection than a beer can, especially so if you encounter any obstructions that would slow you down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe those will just kill all passers bys and take their stuff. So simply put travel armed and don't stop for anyone.

But yes there will be some who will just use it for an excuse to kill everyone they meet. But I doubt they will go thru the trouble of bringing the bodies back and burying them. And if you dig the hole deep enough there is no need for the lime.

Not sure that is a good option, unless you are driving a Bradley.  Most vehicles would offer slightly more protection than a beer can, especially so if you encounter any obstructions that would slow you down.

+1

Travel = Death
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Awww, I hadn't seen the whole scene before, was liking it till the liberal ran the American over.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#33]
The Jesse character wouldn’t survive very long.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#34]
It will start like the Troubles in Ireland, and  devolve into something akin to the Bosnian Civil War.

So, in the  end, there will be a lot of people like the pink sunglass guy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A civil war over what? Bumper stickers? Gay pride flags? Political signs in people's yards? There is no Mason/Dixon line in American politics today. Most of rural California and New York are conservative, they still show up to vote, knowing that it's hopeless.

Everyone at least gets a say in local politics.

The left has been promoting this narrative, as have Russian propagandists. The only groups coming close to actual street violence has been Antifa and BLM, most of whom are drug addled leftists who can't legally own firearms.

Anyone promoting violence should be arrested. If they aren't citizens, they should be deported. If they are spies, they should be tried and executed if found guilty.

In order for a civil war to take place, there would have to be a well-defined end goal, that end goal does not exist.
View Quote

I’ll give it an 8/10 on the gaslighting scale.

If you’re serious, have you been living under a rock, Lol.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

If there is one thing humans love to do, it’s killing other humans.  It’s one of our most basic instincts.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:58:54 AM EDT
[#37]
There will also be a lot of people dying because any sort of widespread civil unrest, skirmishes, or other types of violence will result in supply chain disruptions. People dependent on medicine will die off even if they in a zone/area that is friendly to them. If it's bad enough, then starvation will be used as a weapon.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:01:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
National guard assets will be completely consumed in urban cities.  Active duty will slowly filter back CONUS to fill in where the national guard can't.  Local law enforcement will immediately comply with national law enforcement requirements.

I believe that urban gangs will quickly control large areas of cities and the racial boundaries will become very real.  I think a civil war will start in those urban areas and ethnic enclaves will fare the best while white suburbia will fare the worst.  Rural areas that revert the isolation might be okay but nepotism and large family influence will find cults of personality.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The media would really be high on a shoot first take no prisoners list.
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If the US breaks up, it will likely be peaceful with some negotiated settlement to allow commerce and traffic between the two (or more) nations which are formed. If it is not peaceful then the war will be fought between organized armies under the authority of state governments.
View Quote

IF the U.S. broke up, it would be a colossal mess.  The blue islands are spread in a sea of red.  There is no way to evenly split up the country.  It could not be separated into two or three countries.

Same for the state level.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Here's how i see it because it's already happening.

The US will go through a sort of "soft" break-up along political lines where you'll have groups of states that are conservative controlled patch together in mutual agreements against the feds.  Not a break-away or even formal secession.  You'll see something like an axis of states say Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida get together and basically declare they will be taking a sanctuary stance against anything they disagree with from the democrat controlled federal government.  Basically a "go ahead, elect Biden for the 5th time, ban assault weapons, it doesn't apply here."  

Look what's going on right now with Florida and Texas working together on the Texas border against the federal open border policy.  It's already happening.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I know conservative people with odd colored hair, gauges in ears, nose rings, tattoos…. Etc….

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRmR-jr9rA

Guys like that won't last long.  They'd need a group in order to survive and the problem with a group of psychopaths is most of them are willing to kill their "leader" in order to be in control.

In Bosnia people quickly Balkanized, your not safe if you stick out / are different. a conservatives not safe in liberal area, purple hair gets you shot in conservative area, democrats encouraged to move out of repub area, basically birds of a feather start flocking together. You either voluntarily move, are forced to move, house burned, etc.

In Yugoslavia there were undoubtedly some circumcised Christians, but that didn't stop some missing foreskin from earning them a bullet since the practice of circumcision was most common amongst the Muslims.

I can't say with any authority people will be lined up based upon hair color, but there is certainly historic precedence for these apparently mundane characteristics being used for such purposes. That's what happens in a crisis when there isn't time for specificity. Field expedient methods are developed to PID and often times they're little more than, "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don't think Meth Damon killed everyone. I thought there was a rationale behind who they killed. Contrast that with the sniper in the house who apparently shot at everyone who passed by, regardless of uniform/clothing, hair color, allegiance.

However, I think few civil wars are drawn along geographical lines. Wars of succession of geographical by nature, but true civil wars tend to be fights for the whole pie.  

Insurgencies, terrorism, resistance movements, and other "low intensity" conflicts also tend not to fall according to lines on a map but rather lines in the sand.
View Quote

Damon didn't kill anyone.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Here's how i see it because it's already happening.

The US will go through a sort of "soft" break-up along political lines where you'll have groups of states that are conservative controlled patch together in mutual agreements against the feds.  Not a break-away or even formal secession.  You'll see something like an axis of states say Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida get together and basically declare they will be taking a sanctuary stance against anything they disagree with from the democrat controlled federal government.  Basically a "go ahead, elect Biden for the 5th time, ban assault weapons, it doesn't apply here."  

Look what's going on right now with Florida and Texas working together on the Texas border against the federal open border policy.  It's already happening.
View Quote

I think the only problem with that scenario is that the Democrats have shown what their plan will be to stop that with Trump's case.  They have already been talking about indicting Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis in blue states for "kidnapping".  And, then they will feel entitled to use a heavy hand to extradite these "dangerous criminals".

In other words, I just don't think they will allow a peaceful breakup.  They feel they have too much to lose from that to allow it.

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Or one that is no longer possible.

Governments have been committing plenty of murders without having to go all the way back to the Nazis which in the grand scale of time was yesterday. I would argue that oppression rather than freedom is the natural state of government.
View Quote

Well said. People have short memories and never think they could be on the receiving end of force, be it government or bad faith neighbors. Anyone familiar with history at all knows this isn't the case. I would imagine we don't know half of the bad things that have gone on in the world, but that is plenty.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FJFNn4efWNrUAAAAC%2Fdaffy-duck.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=3d9782b6916ceba1e4e64d407bff53f8ccbee17f021255994fbdd1eaed627a4d&ipo=images

Civil war 2.0 there ain't going to be no fking civil war. and you aren't going to fashion yourself after some fictional movie character. Now get back to your gaming and hotpockets.
Any civil disturbance will be quickly and efficiently squashed by the federal government and their vast resources of armed personnel.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#48]
It's interesting that in any civil war thread, little is mentioned about any possible lessons learned from ongoing civil wars in places like Somalia, Myanmar, Syria, Yemen, etc.

I would think that is more relevant than what happened over 150 years ago
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FJFNn4efWNrUAAAAC%2Fdaffy-duck.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=3d9782b6916ceba1e4e64d407bff53f8ccbee17f021255994fbdd1eaed627a4d&ipo=images

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Heh. Like they did in  Ferguson,  Seattle, etc.?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top