Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 130 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mac130:
Dozens and dozens of jets flying over Gaza in the last hour on the live feed, and no boom boom.

I’m getting blue balls here
View Quote

Even when they aren't dropping bombs, they are still making noise, preventing Hamas fighters from getting any sleep and wearing on their nerves. So it serves a useful purpose.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

Actually the Dolphin class German built U boats may be the most lethal weapon system in the ME.
There are 5 with the 3 of the second batch being AIP and have nuke tipped cruise missiles with a range of over 900 miles.
Airstrikes may be a diversion for the sub launched cruise missiles with conventional warheads
Of course if things get really out of hand not so conventional warheads are waiting in the wings
View Quote

I think their heavy hitters are aircraft with penetrators for the Iranian bunkers. Sub launched cruise missiles would be an excellent diversion especially with the pucker factor of not knowing what they're tipped with
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:47:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stretchman] [#3]
[tweet]The divide between the Iranian regime and the Iranian people could not be greater.Soccer fans chant “Take that Palestinian flag and shove it up your ***” in response to an attempt by regime supporters to rally for Hamas.pic.twitter.com/1SQ0YoTs6V— Gabriel Noronha (@GLNoronha) October 8, 2023 [/tweet]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Is this a three-for-free thing?
Might as well go for ten if you're doing more than one.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RichardJBizz:

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to do to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:
Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to do to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  

I'm not going to write a response to this because I've already written multiple responses to others.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By neshomamench:
I am not observant but I am orthodox affiliated. I was in shul off and on since Shabbos started. When I got to shul Saturday morning, our Rabbi and Rebbitzen had no idea.  (Of course you understand ).

We tried to be joyous today. It was hard.
View Quote

It was very, very tough, and given that I'm the gabbai, I had to really press on no matter what my feelings were. I'm really glad I didn't ask the security guard to take a quick peek at CNN on the way out from Mussaf today, because it was actually much worse than I had realized.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

Israel has already flown F35's over Iran and they didn't even know it happened. There are some reports of Israel developing stealth fuel tanks as to not compromise their ability to remain undetected. It sounds like they likely used these to make the trip as the F35 wouldn't have enough fuel otherwise.
View Quote
That's based on an unconfirmed report from a Saudi source .  They also claimed aerial tankers participated, which unless the Israelis have developed a stealth tanker pretty much confirms the report is dubious.

An F-35 might get through the aerial defenses undetected but a KC-130 or KC-135 would light up like a Christmas tree on the Iranian radars.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Huh...Where did you get this...?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:49:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#9]
Nvm
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Those "pathetic" Palestinians just kicked Israel's ass yesterday; they inflicted more casualties and took more territory in one day than the combined Egyptian/Syrian armies did in 1973.  I think I would dial back on the "LOL, the Arabs don't know how to fight" rhetoric a bit.

And do you know why it happened?  Because like you the Israelis probably assumed Hamas were nothing more than a bunch of inbred suicide-bomber chimps who could never defeat their Iron Dome or dare to overwhelm their border defenses.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the Israelis will eventually win this war but a little more humility on their part would have prevented a lot of this.
View Quote

Anyone can rabbit punch someone unconscious. All it takes is sneaky and a general lack of ethics.
It's not really a big deal if you die 3 seconds later.

I know Allah Snackbar martyr for the cause... He was a great soldier. Died doing what he loved.

The tough part has always been getting away with it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#11]

I'm not going to write a response to this because I've already written multiple responses to others.
View Quote

Doesn't change the fact you are wrong, wrong, and wrong.  

Hugs-n-kisses.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Federov:
Still trying to verify but...

Looks like the clown show that is the Biden regime paid for this.
View Quote

They will blame Congress, the republicans or Trump.......
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:50:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amendment] [#13]
Noa argamani

Aka motorcycle girl

Seeing her kidnapped by 3rd century savages really bothered me. I hope for her safe return

Far knust etter hjerteskjærende video

I stumbled upon this thread early Saturday around 3 am. I am not Jewish. Or isreali but it it bothered me a lot, I had a hard time sleeping after seeing these videos. I hope these goat raping savages are wiped from the face of the earth

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

Netanyahu’s brother died in that raid from what I recall.
View Quote

Yes, he was the sole military casualty. One of the hostages was taken to the hospital before the raid, she was murdered after the successful raid.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RSG:

Here's the clip

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
Originally Posted By Federov:
Still trying to verify but...

Looks like the clown show that is the Biden regime paid for this.

Here's the clip

Its pretty simple. They are just "pre-spending." They know USA money borrowed from china is coming in. China probably gave them a short term bridge loan. No interest and easy terms.

The world is laughing at Biden. And out gaming him every step of the way.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Hugs-n-kisses.  
View All Quotes

Hugs-n-kisses.  

That's weird as fuck, in addition to gay.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:51:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Landsat8] [#17]
https://twitter.com/yehoshuayosi/status/1711104597278765532?s=46&t=hR3asQhA12dVUxQdZGHkBw
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Those "pathetic" Palestinians just kicked Israel's ass yesterday; they inflicted more casualties and took more territory in one day than the combined Egyptian/Syrian armies did in 1973.  I think I would dial back on the "LOL, the Arabs don't know how to fight" rhetoric a bit.

And do you know why it happened?  Because like you the Israelis probably assumed Hamas were nothing more than a bunch of inbred suicide-bomber chimps who could never defeat their Iron Dome or dare to overwhelm their border defenses.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the Israelis will eventually win this war but a little more humility on their part would have prevented a lot of this.
View Quote

Oh....you are so correct.

But is there more to the scenario?

Who benefits from all this in the END???

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

And think about how unlikely it is that this attack could have happened without Israeli intelligence detecting it.

No way they didn't know.

They let it happen to solidify Netanyahu's rule.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#21]

That fucking stings

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

The Israelis try to be civilized about warfare for humanitarian reasons, but it works against them because their enemies take advantage of it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By erwos:
I'm an Orthodox Jew, and this was a pretty tough Shmini Atzeres / Simchas Torah. Only got sporadic information since we were all offline until just now.

I don't even know what the answer here is. You can't fight a war against Hamas cleanly due to how packed Gaza is, yet stacking Palestinian non-combatants like cordwood is not really conducive to Israel's long-term goals (even ignoring the other ethical and moral implications of that). The Israeli public is gonna demand blood, and I don't blame them, but it's gotta be smarter than just dropping JDAMs on every apartment building in Gaza.

The Israelis try to be civilized about warfare for humanitarian reasons, but it works against them because their enemies take advantage of it.

They have been trying to be civilized for decades and decades and have been damned for it.

It’s time to try being damned for being uncivilized.

It’s time for Israel to think long and hard about “endeavoring to preserve” and after thinking long enough, destroy everything in their path.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:53:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnhusker] [#23]
Meanwhile back in the straits of Taiwan, the Chinese Navy is warming up their amphibs, getting ready for a day at the beach in Taiwan, say maybe next Thursday when the world is all wrapped up in The Middle East, and Ukraine and Russia.

Yup, Thursday ought to be a great day for a boat ride, with US too committed elsewhere to do anything about Chinias little vacation trip......:(
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Three o'clock in the damn morning and those motehrfuckers got roosters crowing.
Another two hours and the Imams will be at it.

... I see why they are mad. The poor bastards live in a hellhole
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By amendment:
Noa argamani

Aka motorcycle girl

Seeing her kidnapped by 3rd century savages really bothered me. I hope for her safe return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McjOr5L1ncI

View Quote

Ya when I saw that video last night, it got awfully dusty here.

I pray that Israel finds her and her boyfriend safely and puts those 3rd world savages heads on pikes and piss down their throats.

Sub human garbage
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#26]

I am not observant but I am orthodox affiliated. I was in shul off and on since Shabbos started. When I got to shul Saturday morning, our Rabbi and Rebbitzen had no idea.  (Of course you understand ).

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By erwos:
I'm an Orthodox Jew, and this was a pretty tough Shmini Atzeres / Simchas Torah. Only got sporadic information since we were all offline until just now.

I don't even know what the answer here is. You can't fight a war against Hamas cleanly due to how packed Gaza is, yet stacking Palestinian non-combatants like cordwood is not really conducive to Israel's long-term goals (even ignoring the other ethical and moral implications of that). The Israeli public is gonna demand blood, and I don't blame them, but it's gotta be smarter than just dropping JDAMs on every apartment building in Gaza.

God bless y’all.  Keep your security up.
Sadly, especially your kids at Hebrew school.  The coward RoPers always target the future of their enemies
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Who benefits financially from this?

I’m supposed to believe the CIA had no idea this “surprise” was going to happen.

Right.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#28]
That's based on an unconfirmed report from a Saudi source .  They also claimed aerial tankers participated, which unless the Israelis have developed a stealth tanker pretty much confirms the report is dubious.

An F-35 might get through the aerial defenses undetected but a KC-130 or KC-135 would light up like a Christmas tree on the Iranian radars.
View Quote

An F18 can tanker another plane. I don’t think it’s THAT big of a stretch to add that capability to a 5th gen fighter. Or maybe an stealth UAV refueler…

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/f-a-18e-super-hornet-tanker/639222
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Gloftoe:

Live feed?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Israel has already flown F35's over Iran and they didn't even know it happened. There are some reports of Israel developing stealth fuel tanks as to not compromise their ability to remain undetected. It sounds like they likely used these to make the trip as the F35 wouldn't have enough fuel otherwise.

Why do the tankers have to be in Iranian airspace?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#32]
How well would a fuel air bomb work in congested areas?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

They SHOULD.

But I doubt it.
View Quote

Israel cannot go 1/2 measure on their response and survive this one. I think the Israeli's know it too.
The official declaration of War against Hamas is something Israel has never been done. It's no longer a political football or a can to kick down the road.
Israel will finish it, or be finished.

To me, that's how serious this one is, the cat has been let out of the bag and I am truly afraid that if the cat has not been put back in the bag in a timely manner,  that we will all find out what's inside of Pandora's box.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

You don't seem to understand war at all. A surprise attack is not a war, nor even a battle. No one would argue that they didn't get caught with their pants down. However a bunch of armed morons attacking unarmed people is hardly a huge win. Maybe you haven't seen it, but I've seen hundreds of naked Hamas in custody already.

Humility has nothing to do with it. Walking a tight-rope of not being able to kill every palestinian while having every palestinian willing to sacrifice their children for hate is a very tight rope indeed.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By BLUEBOY:
View Quote

Google "Daisy Cutter"
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mnhusker:
Meanwhile back in the straits of Taiwan, the Chinese Navy is warming up their amphibs, getting ready for a day at the beach in Taiwan, say maybe next Thursday when the world is all wrapped up in The Middle East, and Ukraine and Russia.

Yup, Thursday ought to be a great day for a boat ride, with US too committed elsewhere to do anything about Chinias little vacation trip......:(
View Quote

China is limited to October 1-31 and late April but basically May 1-31 to avoid typhoons and weather conducive to landings.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By rtintwo:

Because they intend to kill many but with warning the palis then it not a final solution.
View Quote

Long story short.....IRAN HAS TO BE DEALT WITH......  I would not rule out IAF strikes on Iran at this point, in fact that probability is at an all time high now......  It has to be done.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By fike:

Why do the tankers have to be in Iranian airspace?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

If Saudi ignored a plane orbiting near the Kuwait/Iraq border, or the Kurds over their areas, what would Iran be able to do about it?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Fully agree. Fuckin closet queer backstabber.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Originally Posted By Mach:

Pence is truly a piece of shit

Fully agree. Fuckin closet queer backstabber.

Look closely and you can see his gills.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

time to solve a few problems then and be damned.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Saddam was born in 1937 no way in hell he’d be alive in 2023 if no OIF and he’s 3 sons we’re incompetent psychopaths
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By BLUEBOY:
View Quote

I would like to see it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Anyone can rabbit punch someone unconscious. All it takes is sneaky and a general lack of ethics.
It's not really a big deal if you die 3 seconds later.

I know Allah Snackbar martyr for the cause... He was a great soldier. Died doing what he loved.

The tough part has always been getting away with it.
View Quote
Guess what?  In war the only rule is victory; nothing else matters.

Complaining that Hamas didn't "fight fair" is a lot like Confederate General Buckner whining that Grant's demand for unconditional surrender of Fort Donelson was "unchivalrous".

Besides, didn't the Israelis already know that Hamas were a bunch of uncivilized backstabbers?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Voxephemeral:

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

And think about how unlikely it is that this attack could have happened without Israeli intelligence detecting it.

No way they didn't know.

View Quote

Shouldn't you be researching lizard people running the government and how the moon landings were faked?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Voxephemeral:

Netanyahu.

Think about it.

No way they didn't know.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Biden starting a war against Iran to smooth things over with Israel in 3... 2... 1...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:59:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Mm2vRTfg4
View Quote

Has it been constant prop airplane noise all night?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:59:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By amendment:
Noa argamani

Aka motorcycle girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McjOr5L1ncI

I stumbled upon this thread early Saturday around 3 am. I am not Jewish. Or isreali but it it bothered me a lot, I had a hard time sleeping after seeing these videos. I hope these goat raping savages are wiped from the face of the earth

View Quote

Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 130 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top