Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 49 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Tommy any comment on the weird dollar bills showing up this week that point towards a large event on Sept. 14? The bills have a picture of Hillary and Trump on the front
They allude to many different lines of conspiracy. Looks like either an event would take place on that day or eye opening information will be released. Maybe it is just clever Taco Bell product release marketing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Tommy, what is it like to go back in time?  What sensory perceptions do you experience?  Tactical, audio, visual, mental, olfactory?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MTBGunner:
Tommy any comment on the weird dollar bills showing up this week that point towards a large event on Sept. 14? The bills have a picture of Hillary and Trump on the front
They allude to many different lines of conspiracy. Looks like either an event would take place on that day or eye opening information will be released. Maybe it is just clever Taco Bell product release marketing.
View Quote

lol

...okay, I'll bite.  What "weird" dollar bills are showing up?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Qweevox:

lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Qweevox:
Originally Posted By MTBGunner:

lol

Grab you're Reynolds....
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:

Geeez...okay.  

This is purely from memory, jut FYI.

Tommy101 claims to be a time traveler from the future.

-He claims to come from us from 2048.

-He claims that he came back to this time because it was of great interest because of how quickly things change on a massive scale.

-He claims that there is basically a collapse and great conflict in the US.  

-There is also a couple major natural disasters that really F things up.

-Out of the chaos of unruliness and the disasters, a new form of government is set up - one would expect this to the be the new world order.  

-He calls it the "federation".  From the sounds of it, it's not great living.  Lot of synthetic food, basic jobs, and those that resisted are put into work camps as slaves.  

-Some areas though did not "go federation".  These areas and the people are called "savages".  Life is tough and there is constant war with the federation.  There are savage strongholds and fed strongholds.  Basically, major cities are fed strong holds.  Rural/country type areas are savage strong holds.  

-There are restrictions on travel and commerce.  Everyone gets an electronic biochip installed for buying and selling and...basically everything.  

-He says that this election cycle really proves that the system is rigged...

-He says they will come for the guns eventually.

-So Cal is basically a desert that's uninhabited due to drought.  

-The federation is born out of the UN I presume...and the leader has a "million dollar smile" and rather easily unites the world. He's referenced their flag as being the symbol of the Federation.

-There is one religion in the future which is basically a mix of everything and fighting stops because of it.  

-He said expect A LOT more unrest (protests, BLM, shootings, etc).  He said "you will not like the new president" but has been cryptic on who it may be (alludes to Hilary, Trump, and Sanders).  Apparently this new president orders marshall law.  

-Basically we are on a bullet train that WILL go off the cliff and there's no stopping it.

-Lots of propaganda in the Fed against the savages.  

-He tells everyone to prepare both mentally and physically and start buying stuff.  Get quality stuff.  

-A lot of questions and answers were along the line of "how does this part of the country survive?  Savage or Federation" with Tommy giving his best recount.

-Apparently the feds play dirty too...something them poisoning the water in some areas.  

-Most will go to the federation out of shear hunger.  Millions will starve.  A small collection remain in the savage areas.  

-Apparently this is a world wide happening.  Don't know too much about what happens in Europe and Asia.  I assume Africa remains unaffected

Those are the cliff notes...like I said, if you search his name in the search function you'll get his replies narrowed down.  Interesting reading for sure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By S13gmund:
Originally Posted By S13gmund:
Did not read this thread.  Can someone catch me up, please?  Is there an ARCOMMER claiming to be either a time traveler or prescient?

Cliff's notes?
He doesn't have that many posts to his name.  Most of which are centered in his "I'm from the future" and "John Titor" thread.  Search his posts for the "cliffnotes".  

So you're not going to catch me up?  Got it.  Next?  Anyone?

Geeez...okay.  

This is purely from memory, jut FYI.

Tommy101 claims to be a time traveler from the future.

-He claims to come from us from 2048.

-He claims that he came back to this time because it was of great interest because of how quickly things change on a massive scale.

-He claims that there is basically a collapse and great conflict in the US.  

-There is also a couple major natural disasters that really F things up.

-Out of the chaos of unruliness and the disasters, a new form of government is set up - one would expect this to the be the new world order.  

-He calls it the "federation".  From the sounds of it, it's not great living.  Lot of synthetic food, basic jobs, and those that resisted are put into work camps as slaves.  

-Some areas though did not "go federation".  These areas and the people are called "savages".  Life is tough and there is constant war with the federation.  There are savage strongholds and fed strongholds.  Basically, major cities are fed strong holds.  Rural/country type areas are savage strong holds.  

-There are restrictions on travel and commerce.  Everyone gets an electronic biochip installed for buying and selling and...basically everything.  

-He says that this election cycle really proves that the system is rigged...

-He says they will come for the guns eventually.

-So Cal is basically a desert that's uninhabited due to drought.  

-The federation is born out of the UN I presume...and the leader has a "million dollar smile" and rather easily unites the world. He's referenced their flag as being the symbol of the Federation.

-There is one religion in the future which is basically a mix of everything and fighting stops because of it.  

-He said expect A LOT more unrest (protests, BLM, shootings, etc).  He said "you will not like the new president" but has been cryptic on who it may be (alludes to Hilary, Trump, and Sanders).  Apparently this new president orders marshall law.  

-Basically we are on a bullet train that WILL go off the cliff and there's no stopping it.

-Lots of propaganda in the Fed against the savages.  

-He tells everyone to prepare both mentally and physically and start buying stuff.  Get quality stuff.  

-A lot of questions and answers were along the line of "how does this part of the country survive?  Savage or Federation" with Tommy giving his best recount.

-Apparently the feds play dirty too...something them poisoning the water in some areas.  

-Most will go to the federation out of shear hunger.  Millions will starve.  A small collection remain in the savage areas.  

-Apparently this is a world wide happening.  Don't know too much about what happens in Europe and Asia.  I assume Africa remains unaffected

Those are the cliff notes...like I said, if you search his name in the search function you'll get his replies narrowed down.  Interesting reading for sure.

It sounds like the basic premise of Firefly?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#7]
In response to the dollar bills; if you remember I said the New world order is just beneath the surface but they are slowly starting to reveal themselves and their plan. The puppetmasters are alive and well with their puppets and circuses. Dont worry about the bills though cause they are gonna do away with them all together and we will be a cashless society. The beast is coming to power and and people are naturally drawn to power and many sill succumb to it. I did.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:19:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
In response to the dollar bills; if you remember I said the New world order is just beneath the surface but they are slowly starting to reveal themselves and their plan. The puppetmasters are alive and well with their puppets and circuses. Dont worry about the bills though cause they are gonna do away with them all together and we will be a cashless society. The beast is coming to power and and people are naturally drawn to power and many sill succumb to it. I did.
View Quote

You do know he means the fake bills with a seemingly political messages popping up, not actually bills, right?  Just confirming.

Is the fake bill thing a big deal or just meaningless?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TT4life:

You do know he means the fake bills with a seemingly political messages popping up, not actually bills, right?  Just confirming.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TT4life:

Don't cross the conspiracy streams....it would be bad.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I was hoping that I would not cause matter and antimatter to meet, but more of a quantum entanglement where both parties vibrate in harmony.
Never cross the streams !!
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#11]

The man with the million dollar smile...MrTeeth?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Since I mentioned Chicago I might as well tell some of what happened. So I often hear people say that we should just wall off a city and let nature take its course well that's what happened with Chicago. The federation was bound and determined to have Chicago so they "walled" off the city and amassed a massive amount of forces to guard it. They didn't use an actual wall either. I can go into detail later.

The city burned to the ground and the gang warfare and violence was some of the most extreme anywhere. It would make sarajevo look like childs play. It took about one year for everyone to kill each other off/starve. Because of all the dead a really nasty disease took hold and practically killed off the remaining gangs. The city was quarantined for an additional year because it was practically a massive graveyard.
View Quote

I thought you said the future was bleak and dystopic?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#13]
so will we make it to the next super bowl before the shit hits the fan?  my divorce is final may of 2017 so I hope I have time to get another one before it all goes to shit
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 10:55:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By StrangerDanger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StrangerDanger:
Since I mentioned Chicago I might as well tell some of what happened. So I often hear people say that we should just wall off a city and let nature take its course well that's what happened with Chicago. The federation was bound and determined to have Chicago so they "walled" off the city and amassed a massive amount of forces to guard it. They didn't use an actual wall either. I can go into detail later.

The city burned to the ground and the gang warfare and violence was some of the most extreme anywhere. It would make sarajevo look like childs play. It took about one year for everyone to kill each other off/starve. Because of all the dead a really nasty disease took hold and practically killed off the remaining gangs. The city was quarantined for an additional year because it was practically a massive graveyard.

I like your optimism
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#15]
September 14th is the kick off ain't it tommy?

Would be kinda funny if the whole bad self eater thing played into your narrative.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Can't you just feel the balkanization? You already know which way the wind is blowing. You know its coming.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Can't you just feel the balkanization? You already know which way the wind is blowing. You know its coming.
View Quote
Balkanization where?  

The fall of the EU seems likely.  

Are you talkin about the states?

In the conspiracy theory dollar bills thread, there was a large 4chan posting about the evidence against the clinton foundation.  Also mentioned that Bill will likely die this year due to poor health.  Does anything become of this?  Kinda sounds like the FBI in between a rock and a hard place.  If they tell the truth, you're looking at the destruction of the US and possibly wars.  If you don't...you enable a worldwide...I dunno...mafia to run things illegally.  

Re: natural disaster you spoke of, my thought was a volcanic eruption on a large scale.  yay nay?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:49:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gone_Shootin] [#18]
Originally Posted By Crkrdice:
September 14th is the kick off ain't it tommy?

Would be kinda funny if the whole bad self eater thing played into your narrative.
View Quote

I just looked through onthisday.com's page for September 14th. On September 14, 1948, there was a ground breaking ceremony for the UN building. That's the only thing that really stood out as far as anniversaries go for that day (things have a way of happening on anniversaries).
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Balkanization where?    

In the conspiracy theory dollar bills thread, there was a large 4chan posting about the evidence against the clinton foundation.  Also mentioned that Bill will likely die this year due to poor health.  Does anything become of this?  Kinda sounds like the FBI in between a rock and a hard place.  If they tell the truth, you're looking at the destruction of the US and possibly wars.  If you don't...you enable a worldwide...I dunno...mafia to run things illegally.  

Re: natural disaster you spoke of, my thought was a volcanic eruption on a large scale.  yay nay?
View All Quotes
Balkanization where?    

We've had a couple close calls with asteroids this year.

http://earthsky.org/space/asteroid-2016-qa2-august-27-28-2016

http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/a-bus-size-asteroid-just-gave-earth-a-close-shave/
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#20]
Balkanization where?    

View All Quotes
Balkanization where?    

Hillary and Bill are both in bad health...
I remember Seattle being flooded, remember watching the news seeing it like it was yesterday, afterwards the federation came in and established a home base.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Did a UFO really blow up the latest Space X rocket that was sitting idle (no engines running/firing) on the launch pad with a Facebook satellite onboard?

"Important to note that this happened during a routine filling operation. Engines were not on and there was no apparent heat source," said Musk questioning how the rocket could spontaneously erupt in flames. "Particularly trying to understand the quieter bang sound a few seconds before the fireball goes off. May come from rocket or something else."
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HeadInSand:
Did a UFO really blow up the latest Space X rocket that was sitting idle (no engines running/firing) on the launch pad with a Facebook satellite onboard?

"Important to note that this happened during a routine filling operation. Engines were not on and there was no apparent heat source," said Musk questioning how the rocket could spontaneously erupt in flames. "Particularly trying to understand the quieter bang sound a few seconds before the fireball goes off. May come from rocket or something else."

Not even close to plausible. UFO aside, the rocket's fueling procedures were being tested.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#23]

I remember Seattle being flooded, remember watching the news seeing it like it was yesterday, afterwards the federation came in and established a home base.
View All Quotes
Balkanization where?    

Seattle being flooded.  Okay.  Two thoughts.  1.  A tsunami or 2. Rising ocean levels.  

A tsunami could be caused by an asteroid hitting somewhere in the pacific...which could also throw a lot of crap into the air which could cause the ice caps to increase as you said they would.  It could also block out sunlight making crop production difficult which would make synthetic crops more believable as you've stated there are.  Goes along with the starvation stuff.  

Seattle being flood and So Cal being a desert doesn't add up though.

Question though - this election has been the circus you promise.  Concern the election, what is your favorite song?  "You ain't seen nothing yet" or "wake me up when September ends"?
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Seattle being flooded.  Okay.  Two thoughts.  1.  A tsunami or 2. Rising ocean levels.  

A tsunami could be caused by an asteroid hitting somewhere in the pacific...which could also throw a lot of crap into the air which could cause the ice caps to increase as you said they would.  It could also block out sunlight making crop production difficult which would make synthetic crops more believable as you've stated there are.  Goes along with the starvation stuff.  

Question though - this election has been the circus you promise.  Concern the election, what is your favorite song?  "You ain't seen nothing yet" or "wake me up when September ends"?
View Quote

How about a third: the failure of the Lemolo dam?
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:

View All Quotes

Caused by a major earthquake?  Plausible.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#26]

No ufo's did not do it. In 2048 UFO'S have yet to be discovered just like bigfoot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I will say this: there is a large earthquake that hits the US between now and 2048.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#28]

I will say this: there is a large earthquake that hits the US between now and 2048.
View Quote

No way!

So over a 32 year span, a large earthquake will hit?

What are the odds?!!!

You MUST be from the future to have such knowledge!

Nick

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Volcanic maybe? Large eruptions have been known to cause cooling periods/alter the climate. Mt Rainier popping off could cause lahars, potentially flooding Seattle.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#30]

No ufo's did not do it. In 2048 UFO'S have yet to be discovered just like bigfoot.
View All Quotes

If true, that is some seriously depressing info.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Tommy:

Does your life  feel like a continuously  running Deja-Vu ?

If so, do you occasionally question your own sanity ?
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

2 questions...

1) So why keep Shitcago if it is a massive burial site? Doesn't make sense, take land in Michigan or Indiana?

2) So if Chigago buys it, what about further south say Central IL, (Peoria's way) how do we fair, will me preps last long enough, will I need more than a 10K round stash? Being serious here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

Does this take place after Obama moves back there?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

Does this take place after Obama moves back there?

Sadly I have a few folks in my dog rescue based up there

I better tell them to relocate.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Fullpower:
Tommy:

View Quote

Lot of Deja-Vu moments and my dreams are getting more vivid and intense.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Tommy:

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
Tommy:

So we are getting closer to the "major event" ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

View Quote

Either that or the docs quit giving him the proper dosage for his meds again .
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
Tommy:

With each passing day its getting closer and that's why the flashbacks and dreams are becoming more frequent.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Someone posted a while back that America is going to start seeing things on its soil that its never seen before or only heard about happening overseas. They took the words right out of my mouth. Its a brave new world and we are in uncharted waters and they are very dangerous. America really has been sheltered and blessed with peace and prosperity for the most part. Hear my words, those days are coming to a quick end.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:48:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Do you facebook stalk your younger self  and monitor the events of how you remember your life? Is your younger self in the service now, or is that still to come?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok, so I've waited until I read all 49 pages before posting. While I have several questions, I guess the one thing that baffles me the most with your story is this:

Why would the Federation "allow" you to one-way time travel back to our current era, with no motivation or goal to be acted on on their behalf? Seems like "allowing" you to do so would only present risk for them, and virtually no upside.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Guess what my favorite kind of gun is.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Something by KelTec?

Does the Federation partner with Ruge to bring KSGs into mass production?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Ak-47

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:46:28 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

The new AK-12?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#47]
No one has guessed it yet.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#48]
AR15
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#49]
You've reference a Daniel Defense AR15...so I would guess that.  

You also said the new army uses AK47s...so...AK47s?

Or...perhaps a AR47...good quality gun that uses the enemies mags and ammo...
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#50]

Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range?

Okay, AR15.
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 49 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top